1956 A Family Awakening - Cover

1956 A Family Awakening

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 5

Incest Taboo Sex Story: Chapter 5 - It's 1956 and a family is awakening to its sexual life. Mom, a former prostitute, has been suppressing her Exhibitionist and sexual demands until her husband releases her on her family. The whole family joins the fun.

Caution: This Incest Taboo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Nudism   Prostitution  

It was Saturday morning, I got the fires started and sat in the kitchen waiting for everyone to get up. Mom was the first, she came in wearing the housecoat she wore yesterday.

“Morning, sweet heart. Did you have a good night’s sleep?”

“Didn’t get much sleep. Sherry slept in my bed and she tosses and turns.”

“Did you get a taste of pussy?”

“Yeah.”

“did you like it?”

“I loved it. It smelled nicer than Debbie’s I don’t think she keeps hers clean.”

“Probably not. Your father likes it when I haven’t washed though. He likes the stronger taste.” Mom made a pot of coffee and after poring a cup she sat down with me. “Now tell me about all of your sexual exploits.”

“My exploits? “Yes. You said you tried to fuck Debbie, when was that?”

“It was four or five years ago. I don’t know for sure. It was a long time ago.”

“Well tell me about the boys, you know Bud and Mike, I bet they do a lot of stuff. First of all how big are their cocks. As big as you?”

“Actually I didn’t think I was big. I just thought they were small.”

Mom laughed. “No baby, I’m sure they are close to normal, or should I say average, and you are exceptional.”

“Well they fuck both Debbie and Alice, and I think they do their mom too.”

“What makes you think Evelyn is getting their spunk?”

“Because one time when they were playing around with Debbie, their mom came into the room, to put some clothes away, and they didn’t stop, and she didn’t say anything except...”

“Except what?”

“She told them not to get any cum on the sheets. She just washed them.”

“Sounds like it’s an everyday occurrence. What do you think of Evelyn? Is she somebody you wouldn’t mind fucking?”

“She has really big tits,” I said rubbing my cock through my pants. “I think I’d like it.”

“So go on, tell me more,”

“Well Mike and Bud and I jack off together, and they suck each other’s cock a lot.”

“You too?”

“No, Do you think they’re weird?”

“No all kids do it. It doesn’t make them a homo. Have they sucked you?”

“Yeah.”

“did they swallow your cum?”

“Yeah, they asked me to taste it but I didn’t want to.”

“How about butt fucking did they stick their cocks in your butt?”

“Yeah, but it hurt real bad so I told him to take it out. I don’t want to do that again, it really hurts.” I said as I ran my finger around the flower design on the table cloth. “Mom? You said that you like it, but it really hurt.”

“It’s nice when you get used to it. The guy has to be real careful, and you need some lubricant. They didn’t use any lubricant on your ass, that’s why it hurt. Remember their cock is smaller than some shit, so your ass can take it. You’re hard now aren’t you?”

“Yeah, it seems like I’m hard all the time now. I can’t wait to fuck somebody.”

“Oh, that’s right you’re a virgin. Well that’ll be taken care of soon.”

“Soon? Who?”

“Not quiet sure yet. We have to take care of Shelly, then maybe you can fuck her.”

“Can I see your pussy?”

“My old pussy, after you had your sister’s. I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed.”

“No I won’t.”

Mom stood up and opened her house coat, to reveal her hair covered cunt. “You can’t see much through all my hair. But it is there.” She reached down and pulled her cunt lips apart. Now you can get a better view. Want a smell?”

“Yeah.”

“Then come here.” She took two fingers and pushed them into her cunt, rubbed them around and pulled them out. When I got next to her she, put her fingers under my nose. “Do you like it?”

“I love it,” the aroma was heavenly; my cock started spewing cum in my pants. “I was nearly convulsing, as she pushed her fingers into my mouth.

“Maybe your father will allow you to get it from the source soon,” she said as she closed her housecoat.

“I hope so. I made a mess.”

“I thought you did. Run and change your underpants. Don’t throw them in the dirty cloths. Bring them to me. That would go good in my coffee.”

I did as she asked, bringing back my soiled underpants. She dunked them in her coffee, rinsing them out, then rinsing them in the sink. “Now they can go to the washing machine, not in the hamper, their wet.”

Shelly came in as I was returning from the wash room. “I gotta go pee, but it’s too cold to go out to the outhouse.”

“Get a glass out of the cupboard. Make sure it has a wide enough mouth so you’re not pissing on my clean floor.

Shelly went to the cupboard and brought down a Mason Jar. “Will this be okay?”

“Perfect, now just spread your legs and let fly. I should go up to the attic and bring down that old chamber pot. I put it there because peeing in the house didn’t seem appropriate, but now peeing in the kitchen seems okay.”

“Sherry lifted her night gown and spread her legs, she was having problems holding it up and holding the jar and pissing at the same time. “Here let me help,” Mom said, taking the jar from her. Now that should be easier.”

Sherry started a fluttering stream of yellow piss into the jar. “Oh that feels much better, Thank you momma.”

“You’re welcome,” she said, as she took the half full jar to the sink and poured it down. “Now there are a lot of things we should talk about. Especially our family. You know your Great Aunt and Uncle, your grandmother’s sister, and brother-in-law, who live in Portland. They were never interred because they were together when the war started, and they lived on the East Coast when the war started. Hiroko, is two years younger than your grandmother, and both your grandmother and Aunt Hiroko were prostitutes in Japan before coming to America.”

“How old is Grandma?” I asked.

“Let me see, she was 14 when I was born, so she’s 44 now, and Aunt Hiroko is 42, and you remember, she’s a really beautiful woman. Big tits for a Japanese woman. Your Uncle Lee was your grand-mother, and aunt’s pimp.”

“What’s a pimp,” Shelly asked rubbing her cunt under her nightgown.

“A pimp is a man that gets customers for a whore, and also protects her from being hurt.”

“Sounds neat,” I said. “Did he also fuck grandma?”

“I imagine so.”

“How old were you,”

“Oh, it started when I was young, just fingering my pussy, and licking me, but the fucking started when I was was old enough to ask for it. He has a really little cock, compared to your father and brother, so it was no big thing. Pardon the pun.”

“Does Daddy know?”

“I don’t keep anything from your father and he doesn’t keep anything from me. He lost his virginity when he was very young to his Aunt Lucille.”

“Aunt Lucy?” Shelly said. “Wow, Aunt Lucy.”

“Aunt Lucy is our Father’s Aunt, grandmother Schmidt’s sister.

“Did Grandmother Schmidt know she was having sex with Dad, her son?”

“That question has never been answered,” Mom said. “Your father thinks she knew, because she and your grandfather were separated for about two years, and for a part of that time they lived with your aunt Lucy and Uncle Pete. Your father says he thinks she was aware of what was going on then, and he also thinks his cousins, Ron and Duane were getting into grandmother’s pants. That was before she got religion. I’ll let your father fill in the details. He’s much better at than I am. I’ll stick to my family, and he to his. Now Andrew, get out there and feed those chickens, and put those greens in the sink in the hog trough before your father gets up. He’s a bit late this morning; I wore him out last night.”

“Momma?”

“Yes dear?”

“Why, were you so strict about things we said before ... before the other day?”

“I didn’t have permission to do otherwise. Your father, in his wisdom, instructed me to be a demurrer housewife, to be sexually strict, and to tell him of any development in you, and your brothers conduct in that regard. I knew when I had a dish towel full of your brother’s jizz that everything would change, that he would let me out of my cage, so to speak.”

“Good morning family,” it was dad coming into the kitchen, he was wearing an undershirt, and briefs. His big cock was making a tent. “That coffee smells wonderful, pour me a cup, and I’ll take a much needed piss.”

“Use the jar, daddy. It’s cold outside.”

“Can’t baby.”

“Why not?” she asked with a pouty lip.

“I’ve got such a rock hard, hard on. I can’t bend it down to get in a jar, I’d get it all over the place.”

Dad stepped out the door and stood there as his stream hit the rocks. Stream was rising into the cold morning air. “The repairs on that cat are to take some time, so I have a little time to be with my family. By the way I think Evelyne saw me taking a leak. She was standing at their window watching me.

“Well, I’m sure she was impressed?” mom said. “we were just talking about her and those children of hers.”

Well, we’re ones to talk,” Dad said sitting at the table.

“You mean Momma?” Mom said, wiping her hands on her apron.

“Yes, I mean your mother and uncle and Aunt.”

“And your Uncle and Aunt?”

“Yea, but that was a long time ago. She’s getting a little old now. She probably lost all interest in little boys. Maybe if I get that toilet installed, and that other room finished, your mother would like to stay with us for a while.”

“Well maybe. She might be getting tired, I don’t think she’s working much anymore, just a few old customers. Maybe a slower laid back life would be good for her.”

“Well if she wants to do a little work, she might be able to do it here. It’s a lot more tricky in a small town, you know everyone would probably figure it out.

“Maybe they’d figure it out, but around here I don’t think anyone would care, from what Susan Andrews tells me, everyone is fucking everyone else in town, and that Mable Henderson who owns the grocery store adds a little to her income from fucking.”

“Yeah that little store couldn’t bring in much money.”

“That’s why she has that little room in the back.” Mom said

“She lets the kids from the school use it to fuck after school. She only charges twenty-five cents for two hours,” I added.

“How would you know that,” Mom asked, as she poured me a glass of milk.

“Mary Beth told me. She said her brother Roy uses it when he and Debbie get to do it.”

“It? By it, I suppose you mean fuck,” Mom said, with a smile.

“yeah, that’s what I mean.”

“Yeah, and all the kids know it. Mrs. Cox knows about it, because someone said they saw her leave the back of the store with Robbie Stanton, and go across the tracks to the school yard.”

“Yeah, I heard that too,” Sherry said.

“Mrs. Cox must weigh over 200 pounds. Are you sure it was her”

“Who could miss her?” I said laughing. “200 pound woman running across rail road tracks and heading for the school? So maybe Grandma wouldn’t be so different, only difference she charges.”

“I don’t think there’s an extra ten dollar bill in the whole town. She’d just be an extra mouth to feed.” Dad said, taking his plate from Mom. “Great piece of ass kids, but kinda expensive.

“Did you do it to her?” I asked

“Yes, your father “DID” it to her. Your grandmother begged me to let him “DO” it to her. I was afraid that after fucking her he wouldn’t want me anymore, and I was also afraid that after he fucked her she would want him all the time. But, I relented and sat and watched them. It got me hot and before long I was licking his balls, and her clit while he was pounding her.”

“She didn’t charge Daddy?” Shelly asked

No, afterwards she said that’ll be $20.00, Ten for you and ten for your wife, but she was only kidding. That was right after we were married, and before I shipped out. She wasn’t a working lady then. I had just found out about her and your Aunt. She was almost as beautiful as your mother, of course that was when she was eighteen years younger. She had your mother when she was young, and so she was only thirty six. That was a few hundred cocks ago.”

“More coffee? So what’s the agenda today?”

“Well first, my coffee,” he said, holding up his cup, “and I’ll finish up these eggs and this piece of toast, then I thought we would have a cock measuring contest, then ... then a cherry breaking festival.”

“Do I get to do it Dad?”

“No, that is a job for your mother.”

“Mom?”

“Yes your mother. I want the first fuck of the women in my family with a man to be pain free, and to be enjoyable, and because of that I want the woman of the house to break the cherry with her finger nail. It’s less painful, and if anyone gets the blame it would be a woman, not a man. Then I thought we would go fetch your grandmother, for a visit.”

“Can I do it?” Sherry asked, pushing her plate away.

“Break your Cherry?” Dad asked.

“No silly, measure you and Andy.”

“I don’t see why not.”

“I’ll get the measuring tape. Where is it Momma?”

“In the sewing basket.”

Sherry ran out of the room, and came back with the cloth measuring tape. “Who’s first.”

“Well I think your brother should be first. Hurry while he’s still soft.”

I stood and Sherry and Mom came over to me and pulled my briefs down. My cock was hanging a little Lower than my balls, the way I like it. Shelly laid the tape on my flaccid cock, called out “five and a half inches.”

“Not from the top,” dad said. From the balls. Shelly took the tape, lifted my cock and ran the tape from my balls to the end. “A little under five inches,” she said. “Oh, it’s growing.”

“Hold it like that,” Mom said. “and wait until it’s rock hard, then measure it again. You have to measure it’s length and measure it around, just below that beautiful head. God juice is running out of my cunt, and down my leg.”

“me too momma.”

“Like mother like daughter.” Mom said patting Shelly.

“I wish there was something on us that we could measure, I think my cunt is smaller, but is that a good thing?”

“Yes dear small is good. Now I think it’s hard enough. Here I’ll hold it while you measure.”

“Shelly held the tape from balls to tip. “Almost seven inches,” she said triumphantly. “Now around.” She wrapped the tape around my cock. “I think this is a mistake,” she said.

“Why,” mom asked bending her neck to see. “Know it’s right. Just over five inches around. That is a great cock. You my son are hung like a horse. Now your dad.”

Dad stood up, and mom pulled his briefs down. “I already know about your father,” Mom said. “Here I’ll hold it up and you can measure. Hurry though he won’t stay soft much longer with both of us handling it.”

Mom picked his cock up and Shelly’s mouth dropped open, when she saw her father’s cock. “God mom it’s beautiful,”

“Hurry, pull back that skin and just measure the cock.”

“Okay,” she ran the tape, “Oh my God, its just over six inches,” she said holding the tape up and looking at the place marked by her finger.

“Here I’ll get him hard,” mom said as she started jacking his cock. “Watch this.”

Dad’s cock began to grow, and the foreskin, began to pull back revealing the slick purple head. “Now baby.” Mom said.

Shelly ran the tape under dad’s cock, she couldn’t help herself as she took one of his balls into her little hand, and picked it up, as if weighing it. “God,” she said under her breath. “Will this fit into me momma?”

“Yes baby, you’ll be surprised what your cunt can accommodate.”

“Nearly nine inches,” she said, and then she wrapped the tape around his swollen member. “Just over seven inches around.” Again she couldn’t help it she bent and took the head of dad’s cock into her mouth. “Oh momma, it’s wonderful. Why have you kept this from me for all these years?”

“You don’t remember bathing with your father when you were little?”

“No...”

“You use to think this was your toy, you couldn’t leave it alone.”

“Okay,” Dad said. “We have two virgins to take care of. Shelly up on the table. Judith, get to work.”

Shelly jumped up on a chair and sat at the table. “Spread those legs,” Mom said, pulling her nightgown up, to reveal her panty less, slit.

“I like it,” Dad said. “You can see her cunt right through that blond hair. I forgot how much I loved bald cunts, It’s time for the ladies to shave their cunts,” Dad said, slapping mom on the ass.

“I agree, it is beautiful isn’t it?” Mom said as she spread Shelly’s cunt lips to reveal the beautiful pink interior of her cunt. Mom lightly rubbed her clit, sending shivers through Shelly’s tiny body. “Oh, Momma,” She whimpered through her teeth. “Will it hurt much?”

“No Baby, just a bit of a sting.”

Mom slipped her finger into the small fuck hole, and pushed in to one knuckle, then two knuckles, then her whole finger. “No cherry. Has someone been in here?

“No momma, honest.”

“Then you, my love, are one lucky little cunt, no cherry to bust, I’ve got two fingers in you now. How does it feel.”

“lovely,” she said with a smile. “Don’t stop mom.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.