1956 A Family Awakening
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Incest Taboo Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's 1956 and a family is awakening to its sexual life. Mom, a former prostitute, has been suppressing her Exhibitionist and sexual demands until her husband releases her on her family. The whole family joins the fun.

Caution: This Incest Taboo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Nudism   Prostitution  

It was early evening when dad got home. He’s a logger, and he works as long as he can, sometimes until dark, and it’s a long drive home.

“Your father just drove into the drive.” Mom said, as she was setting the table.

“You going to tell him?”

“I told you I must. You are our child, not just mine. Ours. Do you understand?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“It would be totally wrong for me to keep something like this from him.” She stood at the stove, stirring whatever she had cooking. “I do have a question though.” She said turning to me.

“What?”

“I was wondering,” she said hesitantly. “I was just wondering what goes through your head while you are doing it.”

“Nothing,” I said looking at the floor.

“You must think about something, you have the Mickey Spillane novel, with those descriptive lines. Is that what you think about? About women’s body parts?”

“I guess.”

“Breasts?”

“Uhu.”

“Have you ever seen a woman’s er ... her, you know, her breasts...” she stammered as she continued to fiddle with the pots on the old wood stove.

“Yeah.”

“You have?”

“Yes.”

“Whose ... er where?”

“Do I have to say?”

“Yes, I asked you.”

“Yours...”

“Mine. My God when could you have possible seen my ... Er my breasts?”

“When you took a bath with Shelly one time, I came in without thinking and you didn’t see me, but I saw you. I’m sorry.”

Mom crossed her hands across her chest, as if to hide those mounds. “And that’s what you think about?”

“Yeah, and Shelly’s, you know...”

“Shelly’s ‘you know’,” mom repeated. “So not only do you abuse your body but you also are a peeping Tom.”

“No, honest mom. I didn’t do it on purpose, it was an accident when I saw you.”

“And what about your sister?”

“Well, you know, we bathed together for like forever.”

“I’m home,” Dad said, as he walked through the door. He went up to mom and planted a big kiss her lips. “And how’s my sweetheart?”

“Harold, cut that out. You smell like grease, and we have somethings to talk about.”

“Oh, has my family been bad today?”

“Go wash up, dinners ready for the table, we’ll talk after you don’t smell like engine oil.”

Dad went to the sink, removed his shirt, took the Lava soap and started lathering up, washing hands, arms, arm pit and chest then rinsing getting water on the floor. When he was satisfied he was clean he took the towel mom handed to him and dried off. “Now what’s this we need to talk about?”

“Sit, let’s eat before this pot roast is cold.”

Dad sat at the head of the table, Shelly on one side me on the other and mom at the other end. Dad said, “thank you lord for this food. Amen”. Mom handed him the pot roast and he served himself and passed it to me, I handed it to mom, she served herself, handed it back to me, I set it in the middle of the table and Shelly and I got our portion. We ate in silence, which was our custom. When our plates were clean, I asked. “Can I be excused?”

“Not so fast young man, we have a family discussion tonight, or did you forget.”

“No ma’am.”

“What has he done this time,” Dad asked, leaning back on his chair and picking his teeth with a match stick.

“I think it’s time.”

“In what way,” Dad asked leaning forward.

Mom made a gesture with her hands, that I didn’t fully understand. She waived her arms in a large circle and kinda smiled.

“I take it that maybe we’re in for a life change, is that so?”

“It would seem like it. Your son has been taking things into his own hands, it would seem, and your daughter has been witnessing his behavior. He does it at night when he thinks everyone is asleep, and he gave me these that he has been keeping under his bed.” Mom handed Shelly the dish towel and book. “Hand these to your father.” Shelly took them and wrinkled up her nose as she passed the towel to dad.

“My,” Dad said wading up the towel, “how long have you had this towel?”

“Four days,” I replied.

“Four days, and all of this is from four days? How many times a day do you use it?”

“Maybe four or five.”

“I’m impressed,” dad said.

“That’s not all,” mom said. “He told me he thinks about ... that he saw my breasts and he thinks about my breasts and his sisters, breasts and other private parts when he does it. Oh, shit Harold,” Mom said with an exasperated look on her face. “Do we still need to play this game?”

Dad sat there quietly, “so you saw your mother’s tits?” he said looking at me, “And no sweetheart the game ends, here and now. Answer me boy, you saw your mother’s tits?”

“Yes sir.”

“And you liked what you saw.”

“Yes sir.”

Dad looked at mom. “That almost sounds normal.”

“Normal, you think so?” Mom said under her breath. “For a fifteen year old, he’s old enough to be married.?”

“When did you start this?”

“Maybe four or five years ago.”

“I started much earlier. Now getting back to you,” he said looking at me. “Did you get a real good look at your mothers tits?”

“No sir. I just saw the side of one for a second. I got out fast.”

“Did you like what you saw?”

“Yeah.”

“Would you like to see more, that is if I was able to find some magazine with naked women, would you like that?”

“Harold!” my mother said with what I thought was the hint of a smile on her face.

“Did you know your son was looking at your tits?”

“No I did not.”

“Mamma,” Shelly said. “You told me you saw Andy look.”

“I thought I saw him,” she said turning red.

Dad pushed his chair back. “You know I hate liars.”

“Yes. I’m sorry,” mom stammered “I wasn’t sure if he saw me or not. He came into the room where the bath is, and I had my back partially turned. I wasn’t sure if he saw me.”

“Stand up Andy.”

I stood, folding my hands in front of me to hide the hard-on that was developing from this talk of tits, and such. “Drop your hands,” he said. I did as he ordered and the bulge in my pants was obvious, as was the wet spot on the front of my shorts. “Look at your son’s crotch Judith, he certainly is ready, he has an enormous boner there, it’s happened with all this talk. His cock has taken over, and I may add no fault of his. Come here Judith.” Dad said motioning to mom. Mom walked to Dad and stood there. Dad put his hand up under her dress. “Damn, you’re wet, just like your son.”

“You think?” she said leaning into his hand.

Dad grabbed her panties, and pulled her closer to him, “So, Andrew, what else do you know about your mother?” I sat quietly. “Speak up boy, and don’t you dare lie.”

“I know mom has dark hair.”

“Where?”

“Between her legs.”

“And how did you come about that information?”

“Shelly told me.”

“So you two are sharing information. Did you tell her anything about me?”

“I told her...”

“No wait,” Dad said. “Shelly, what is it your brother told you about me?”

Shelly turned red, and kept her hands in her lap and was looking down to her plate. “He said that your Peter is pointed like. He said he couldn’t see the end until you stop peeing and shake it, and that you pull back the pointed part and shake it again and it looks more like his, round like.”

“Did he say how big it is?”

“He said it’s really big, and that he’s almost as big as you.”

All this time dad had his hand up under mom’s dress and was moving it up and down, and mom was breathing really hard, and starting to sweat. “Enjoying this Judith?”

“We shouldn’t,” she said through her teeth.

“I don’t believe you,” he said. “It seems that lying is prevalent in our family. Now I ask you again. Are you enjoying this Judith?”

“Yes, but I’m not sure we should be doing this,” She said pushing her pelvis harder against her hand.

“You don’t think we should be doing this?”

“Yes I suppose. And yes I really like it.”

“Children, have I ever told you that your mother likes too...”

“Harold please that’s not necessary, can’t we take it a bit slower?”

“It’s okay, we’re a family and we all need to know everything. Shelly, your fourteen now, right?”

“Yes daddy.”

“And you Andrew Fifteen?”

“Yes sir.”

“Then you are pulling on your cock, and I’ll bet little Shelly there is fingering her little cunt, isn’t that right honey?”

“Daddy!”

“Don’t Daddy me young lady. I’ll bet, just bet you’ve been running your little fingers up and down your twat for maybe two or three years, probably before Andrew, and you’re eighteen months younger. Now tell me, have you been fingering yourself?”

“Yes daddy.”

“So you see Judith, we all know a little about each other, and the children have a right to know that their mother is an exhibitionist. Now Judith since your daughter has told everyone you have dark cunt hair, it’s time for you to tell us about your daughter’s cunt, for instance does she have cunt hair?” Mom stood there looking at dad as he was still rubbing her under her dress. “Go on honey tell us.”

“Well, she does have a nice bush of blond hair, but it might turn dark.”

“Have you seen her clit?”

“Yes, she has a nice little button, and very cute lips.”

“Cunt lip, say it.”

“She has very cute cunt lips, and a nice ... fu ... fuck hole,” Mom said clenching her teeth.

“And when did you get a chance to see her clit and fuck hole?”

“She had a yeast infection, and I applied the medication to her vagina.”

“Vagina?”

“Cunt,” Mom corrected.

Now children, do you remember when you’re mother said that she is tired of playing this game?”

We nodded our heads.

“Well, we agreed that when we caught you children fucking around or jacking off we would stop acting prudish. That we would open up and be more like ourselves. Your mother loves to show her body. Why do you think she bathes with Shelly? It’s so she can show off those beautiful tits, and her bushy cunt. “Now,” dad said, “show the boy your tits. He only got a glimpse, he’s the only one in the family that hasn’t had a good look.”

“Harold!”

“Go ahead, you know you’re dying to do it. Just unbutton that dress, take that ugly bra off and show him those beautiful tits.”

Mom’s trembling fingers moved to the buttons on her flowery dress. She started at the top and began to unbutton them stopping about half way down.

“Your trembling. Are you frightened, or excited?”

“A bit excited,”

“Then don’t stop, might as well unbutton all of them.” Mom continued to the last button and her dress opened up giving us a view of dad’s hand rubbing up and down her silk panties leaving an indentation where his finger was between her pussy lips. “Now the bra.” Mom couldn’t get to the back of her bra with her arms through the dress sleeves. “Maybe you should take the dress off,”

“No I can do it with the dress on,” she said tears in her eyes. She pulled the dress open and reached under beneath and unfastened the bra, it fell forward revealing half of her tits, the shoulder straps kept it from falling further.

“I told you. You need to take that fucking dress off.”

Mom pulled her arms out of the dress, and it fell to the floor, the bra fell with it. “There son take a good gander. “Judith, lift them up and show him. She can actually suck her own tits, isn’t that great?”

I nodded and stared at the most beautiful site. Her tits were perfectly round with pink nipples standing at attention. The areolas were the size of silver dollars. She was standing with her arms folded over them to hide as much as possible. “Put your arms down; let the boy get a good look.” Mom lowered her arms to her side. “Now, tell the boy how you suck your own nipples, and when you started.”

Mom stood there clearing her voice. “I ... I uh, it was when I was nursing you,” she said in almost a whisper. “I produced so much milk that I was leaking. One day you refused to eat and I was in such pain that I pulled the nipple to my mouth and started drinking.”

“And you loved it,” Dad added.

“And I loved it, so I kept it up long after you stopped nursing. I produced milk like that until Sherry was born, and for a few months after that.”

“Go ahead,” Dad said, “I know your dying to show them. Suck for us.”

“Mom pulled her tit and bent her head engulfing the nipple in her mouth and started sucking.

“You kids ought to feel her pussy right now, she is so fucking wet. This little show and tell is really exciting her. I can see it’s doing the same for you,” he said pointing to my tent in my pants. “How about you?” He said looking at Shelly, “are your panties wet?”

“I don’t know,” she said in a whisper.

Dad pulled mom’s panty aside and inserted his finger in her cunt, moving it in and out with a slurping noise. Mom was breathing heavily, with her nipple in her mouth, and Dad’s finger in her slit.

“Okay,” Dad said. “That’s enough show and tell for one night. I’m going to take your mother into the bedroom; I think she needs some rest. You kids clean the dishes, and get some wood in here for both stoves.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.