1956 A Family Awakening - Cover

1956 A Family Awakening

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 1

Incest Taboo Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It's 1956 and a family is awakening to its sexual life. Mom, a former prostitute, has been suppressing her Exhibitionist and sexual demands until her husband releases her on her family. The whole family joins the fun.

Caution: This Incest Taboo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Aunt   Nephew   Grand Parent   InLaws   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Nudism   Prostitution  

It actually started when I was only 4 years old. I got my cousin to pull up her dress and show me what she had between her legs. I was fascinated by what I saw between Orpha’s little legs. It didn’t stop there. Vaginas have been on my mind ever since, but grew into an obsession when I was only 9 years old. I shared my room with my little sister, Shelly, one year younger, and with her lying only ten feet from my bed I would fantasize about her.

When we were young we would take baths together, mom had to heat the water on the wood stove, so anything we could do to save water was used. That continued until I was ten and mom noticed I had a boner, and from that day, Shelly, and mom bathed together and I was alone. I should have been more careful.

Now, that I’m fifteen it’s unbearable. I can’t seem to be able to go more than a couple of hours without pulling on my cock. Now I shoot a copious amount of creamy white jizz into the air. was delighted when I got that great feeling when thick white stuff would shoot into the air. It gets all over the place, and I have an old dish towel hid under my bed that I wipe up with. It’s old, and crusted with dried cum.

“Mom, Andy does it every night.”

“Does what,” mom asks as she serves us breakfast.

“He plays with himself in bed. He is really loud.”

“Loud, in what way?”

“He whimpers, and grunts and then says a dirty word and then he gets something from under his bed.”

Here I am trying to concentrate on my eggs and toast, my head down, my cheeks red. You’ve got to know that the date is April 1956, not like today, when moms would say, ‘that is normal for a boy his age’, oh no to my mother it was something boys just didn’t do, or if they did, nobody was to know.

“Andy, is this true?”

“Yes Mom. I’m sorry. Please don’t tell Dad.”

“You know better than that. I tell your father everything. I’ll keep it between us if you promise not to do it ever again.”

I set there dumbfounded, looking at my two eggs, and a strip of bacon that seemed to be looking back with a back at me with a smile.”

“Well young man, do you promise?”

I sit there quite.

“Did you hear me?”

“Yes ma’am.”

“But you didn’t answer me. Do you promise to never do that again?”

“I can’t,” I stammered.

“What did you say? I thought you said you couldn’t.”

“I can’t promise,” I said sitting straight in my chair.

“Then I’ll just have to tell your father, and I’m also going to tell him what you just said.”

“Dad does it!”

“What did you say?”

“I said, dad does it.”

“How could you know such a thing?”

“I hear him in the outhouse. He makes the same noise that I make; only he tries to be very quiet. So maybe it’s something men do that woman don’t know about. Maybe it’s okay...”

“We’ll see about that,” Mom said her face turning red. “You shouldn’t be spying on your father. Finish your breakfast.”

“Does Daddy really play with himself?” Shelly whispers.

“Yes,” I whisper back.

Shelly squirms in her chair and dabs her toast into her egg. “Have you seen Daddy’s...”

“What?”

“Have you seen Daddy’s ... thing?”

“Yeah, a lot.”

“Is it big?”

“Yeah, really big. I’m almost as big, but his is different.”

“How different?”

“His is pointed like. You can’t see the end of his thing until he stops peeing and shakes it. He pulls back the point part and shakes it again, and then it looks round like mine.”

“Wow,” she says. “Wow. I’d like to see that.”

“You see Momma, and I don’t. What’s she like.”

“She has a lot of black hair. I mean a lot. Does Daddy have hair?”

“Yeah, but not on his pecker, just above it, and maybe some on his balls.”

“Wow. I’d like to see that.”

“I’d like to see mom.”

“What are you kids whispering about,” mom asks.

“Nothing,” we say in unison.

“Andy, I need you to go to the woodshed and get some wood for the kitchen stove. I have a lot of baking to do today.”

“Now?”

“Yes, now.”

All of this talk about mom’s pussy and dads cock has made me hard as a rock. I didn’t want to get up from the table until it went down, so I played with the last bit of egg left on my table.

“Finish that egg and get me some wood before the stove goes out and I need to rekindle it.”

Mom was standing between me and the door, I was wearing a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, there was no way to hide my raging hard-on except with my hands as I got up from the table and headed toward the door.

“Stop there young man,” mom says staring at my hands covering my crotch. “Are you hiding something?”

“No ma’am.”

“Move your hands.”

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.