Best Friends Forever
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2016 by Matt Moreau

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - His best friend and his wife betray him to a degree that is truly beyond the pale, but...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Cheating  

“Yes, I met with him, sandbagged him really. The good part was that he listened to me. The bad part was that in the end it didn’t make any difference. He still sent me packing,” she said. He shook his head slowly.

“I guess we could have predicted the last part. But, maybe him talking to you at all means that some of his anger, despair, what all is fading just a little,” said Rodney.

“Maybe, it was like he wanted me to give him an excuse to come in out of the cold. But, in the end, like I said, he just couldn’t make the leap. And, well, how can I blame him. What he heard that day must have absolutely destroyed him. Thinking about it later, well, I don’t know how I could have been so shallow and cruel,” she said, “even in private.”

“That goes for me too,” he said.

“Hah, not really. As I recall you were on his side in the argument,” she said.

“Yes, but he heard me talking about doing you; that was way worse than what you said. I essentially questioned or threatened his manhood. There is nothing worse than that not for a guy,” he said. She nodded.

“So what are we going to do?” she said. “I offered to do him and he even turned that down. That in spite of the fact that his dick was as hard as a tree trunk. I could see the bulge in the front of his pants quite plainly. He wanted me, no, make that he desperately wanted me; but his pride, ego, macho manhood whatever got in the way.”

“I just don’t know at this point. Someday we have to try again. But when ‘that’ someday will be; well, I just don’t know,” he said.

“If I’d been physically strong enough I would have raped him just to get his ball sack emptied out. He needs that in the worst way, I know that, every woman knows that about a man,” she said.

“Yes, and that’s a true thing for sure,” he said.


I was sitting at a table in Shadows tipping one back. It was my first of the day. I’d been waiting for the man who was approaching from across the empty dance floor to where I had taken up residence.

“Hi, Jim,” said Sammy, plopping down on the bench across from me. “How’s tricks?”

“How’s tricks” I said, repeating his words. “Interesting wordology, Samuel.”

“Huh?” he said.

“Nothing, just the timing of you coming to visit and my most recent experiences,” I said.

The man looked at me curiosity painting his features. “Huh? What experiences?” he said.

“I tried to be this gal’s trick the other night and she declined my invitation, and I had a hundred bucks to offer her. Maybe she couldn’t believe that I might be that well heeled,” I said. “Or maybe me being legless was the ultimate turnoff even for a working girl.” My friend looked away.

“Jesus,” he said, finally, “that is a major bummer. Jim, I don’t know, can’t know, how bad it is for you. But, I can maybe guess some of it. So what did the broad say exactly?”

“Not much, she looked interested, even with me in the wheelchair, but then she looked and saw and was no longer interested. Said she was sorry but just remembered that she had to be someplace,” I said.

“Man, I don’t know what to say. I mean that’s just something really not good,” he said.

“Yeah it is. But tell me, how are you and Colleen getting on,” I said.

“Good. She loves me and me her. You know. She’s a good woman, Jim. You need to find one like her. Asshole prosties notwithstanding there are plenty of women who are looking for a real man, and you are most definitely one of those,” he said.

“Yeah, well hope springs eternal,” I said. “My ex hunted me down a few nights ago. She actually offered to spread for me. Said my ex-best friend was okay with it too.”

“And, judging by what you just said, you turned her down, right?” he said.

“Yeah, I turned her down, that’s all I’d need is a mercy fuck from my cheating whore of an ex-wife,” I said. “If she wants somebody to make her feel less guilty about all she’s done me, she’s gonna need to be looking somewhere else. I ain’t got no time for her, nor for him either if it comes to that. The stuff I heard them sayin’ about me makes any kind of liaison with them a non-happening.”

Sam and I hung out till the last of the dogs were hung. It was good having a friend like Sam even if I didn’t get to see him much.


“Hello, Sam,” she said, coming up behind him and surprising him. How is everything with you and your wife,” said Claire. He gave her a “What business is it of yours.” look.

“We’re fine. Nobody’s tried to steal her away from me; well yet at any rate,” he said. She winced but didn’t take any obvious offense at the implied analogy. “She’ll be joining me here in a few.”

“I’m glad you’re doing well,” she said. “Mind if we talk a bit?” He shrugged, but didn’t tell her no. He’d been cued by Jimmy that she might try to enlist his help to get her ex-husband to lighten up about having anything to do with her or her husband.

She led him to a booth against the far wall. The Crossroads wasn’t all that busy at 3:00P.M on Saturdays.

They settled in. He’d taken his beer with him. A bar girl came by and asked her what she’d like.

“One of those,” said Claire pointing to what her booth partner was having. The girl nodded, and headed off to fill the order.

“We’ve been here before haven’t we Sam,” she said. Her hands were folded on the table in front of her.

“If you mean you’ve chatted me up fairly regularly since your divorce from my bud, well yes, we’ve been here before,” said Sammy.

“Sam, I’m not here to cause anybody trouble or to make anyone uncomfortable. I just need to find a way to help our Jimmy to get it together and be able to make a life for himself. Jesus, Sam, I need your help. God damn it I do,” she said.

For the life of him he was feeling sorry for the woman. He could see she meant what she said. But the problem was it didn’t make a damn bit of difference. She’d destroyed his bud, and then he’d gone and sacrificed any chance he’d had for a normal life by saving hers and that of her whole “new” family. It was pretty damn clear that there was absolutely nothing she could do, any of them could do, to help the guy. He didn’t need sympathy he needed a woman’s love, and the odds of him ever getting it were long to say the least.

“You know I went to see him recently?” she said.

“Yeah, he told me. He was sick at heart for days because of that, you going to see him. I think he would have liked to take you up on your offer, but he would never do anything to help you cheat on your now husband. He’s not that kind,” said Sammy.

“He told you about that!” said Claire. Sammy nodded.

“How embarrassing,” she said.

“Yeah for him,” said Sam. “But my man lives with embarrassment every day. No damn way to escape it now, not after, well after.” She nodded.

“He needs to try and find a woman of his own. A better one than I ever was,” she said.

“Yeah, well he’s had a little trouble in those respects,” he said. There was something about the way he’d said this last that caught her attention.

“Sam?” she said.

“After you left him that night. I think it was the next night in fact. He hit up a prostitute. Because of your visit, he was super desperate to get his ashes hauled. The prostie at first showed an interest, but then when she saw his legs, what was left of them, she dumped on him and ran off. I know for a fact that he actually cried, sobbed, out of frustration after that. The man is ultimately desperate. I almost wish he were gay. Hell, I’d bend over for him if he were, anything to help him out,” said Sammy.

“Oh my God!” she squealed. “Oh my fucking God! Could anything else bad happen to that man!”

“I don’t know about that,” said Sam, “but if there is anything else out there that could hurt a man, he’ll probably run into it. The man just hasn’t got a chance if you know what I mean.”

“Sam, I don’t know what to do. I need your help. I need it bad. Any chance?” she said.

“Nope. He told me that he really and truly just wants you and that man of yours out of the picture. He needs time, a lot of time. You and that man of yours bugging him ain’t gonna cut it, Missus Pollard. Just walk away. Leave the man to his life what’s left of it,” he said.

“Can’t do it, Sam. I know you’re right. It might indeed be best if Rodney and I left him alone. But I just can’t. I have to believe there is something left of his feelings for us and I aim to find out what it is and use it to help the man. I have to,” she said.

“Apart from you divorcing your husband and remarrying our guy it ain’t happening,” he said. “And, I might add you having control of his little girl and cutting him out of her life like you have is kind of the coup de gras to him having anything to do with you.”

“Sam, I never had any intention of cutting Jim out of Rebecca’s life!” said Claire. “Did he say that!”

“No, I heard the recordings. It was pretty clear to me that you think he would be nothing more than a troublesome problem and you intended to make sure you could control the situation with him and her,” said Sam.

“Oh,” she said. “Sam, what I said that day was born of worry, I admit. But, I would never have stopped Jimmy from seeing or being a part of his daughter’s life.”

“No, but you’d be controlling things to make sure everything was done your way. And you see him being around her as just ‘another’ problem that you’d need to be dealing. All of the things you said, lady were killers of any hopes Jim had of having a significant relationship, a parental relationship, with his baby. You said it, he believes it, and so do I,” said Sam.

“Sam, really, it may have sounded that way. I guess it did. But it’s not what I really think or believe,” said Claire.

“Yeah, well you’ll play hell trying to convince anybody who hears that recording of that now, including me,” he said.

“Sam, when you see him. Could you would you please...”

“Assure him of your good intentions? Can’t, Claire. I don’t believe you myself. I think you’re telling the truth when you say you want to help our guy, but you will never convince me or him that you’d give him free rein with Rebecca, his Rebecca. And that’s what it would take to even begin to normalize things. Well, at least that’s what I think.”

She gave him a look that spelled interest. Could she do it; could she give the man free rein with their child? She would be talking to her husband that very night on that topic.


“So no dice with Sammy?” said Rodney Pollard.

“No. He pretty much told me to get lost, not in so many words but that was the import,” said Claire.

“Man oh man,” he said.

“He did say something that I want to run by you,” she said.

“Oh?” he said.

“Well, it wasn’t anything he heard from Jim directly, but it was what he, Sammy, thinks and he does kind of have the inside dope if you know what I mean,” she said.

“Okay?” he said.

“Sam thinks that my words relating to Jimmy and his relationship with Rebecca were the last straw for Jimmy. Sam says that Jimmy thinks that I don’t want him to have any influence or authority when it comes to making decisions for Rebecca’s welfare. Further, Sam thinks that there is no hope of getting Jimmy to lighten up until and unless he were to be given unrestricted free rein in making decisions about our daughter,” said Claire.

“Okay, I can believe that that is so,” said Rodney. “So are you thinking of offering him that?”

“I don’t know. Maybe. What do you think?” she said.

“I don’t know either. I mean how far would you take it or allow it to be taken I guess is the way to say it?” he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.