4 December 2006
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Wendy has news for Dan and Karen she wants to deliver in person of Trisha's plot to stop their wedding. They thank her the only way they know how...Karen watched Wendy's gaze lingering on Dan. "You like him a lot already, don't you?" "What's not to love, I mean like." she let slip, a little embarrassed she was caught staring at another woman's man. "You know Dan and I will have to find a lot of ways to thank you for warning us about Trisha. We owe you a great debt of gratitude."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Dan was virtually spent having such a strong cum into Wendy. He rested a few seconds lightly on top of her until his cock slipped out. He rolled onto the bed beside her, letting out a deep sigh of contentment.

“Now I suppose you’re going to roll over and fall to sleep like all guys do,” Wendy joked.

Karen looked at Dan, who smiled back at her. “Not right away.” He leaned up on his left elbow and lightly kissed her.

“Now it’s time for his dessert,” Karen smiled, caressing Wendy’s tit. “I said I was going to make you cum, didn’t I?” Dan said, moving to her right nipple.

“Yeah, you did, but how?” She asked.

“Just lay back and enjoy, honey,” Karen added, sucking on her left nipple.

Dan kissed his way from her nipple down her ribs to her navel. He turned his body, lying sideways to her, as he spread her legs and lowered his head. Dan could see his cream oozing out of Wendy’s pussy. He grabbed her cell phone and took several shots of her cum leaking pussy. He then used his left hand to spread some over her clit, making her body jolt.

Next, he spread a swath of cream over both nipples, which Karen quickly lapped up. Karen dipped her fingers in Wendy’s pussy and applied some of Dan’s cum to her lips. This would be the first time that Wendy had another guy’s cum on her lips since she married Dave. She then kissed her.

Dan’s tongue began exploring her pussy as he rubbed her clit “Dan is eating my pussy after fucking me?!” Wendy exclaimed. “Guys don’t do that, do they? Eat their cum from a woman’s pussy?” She queried.

“My Dan does, every time!” Karen smiled proudly.


Wendy motioned for Dan to move his hips closer to her. She leaned to her right a little, taking Dan’s cock in her hand. She squeezed the slimy shaft from his balls to the head, getting a large drop of lingering cum. She licked it off and then started sucking on his cock.

“Many times, I’ll take Dan from fucking me right to a blow job. It takes a good thirty minutes or so for him to cum a second time,” Karen recalled.

“I don’t know if I could suck his cock for that long.”

“Do you want some help?” She asked, moving around to Dan’s side. “When he’s ready to cum I want to see him cum in your mouth, and then you swallow it,” Karen desired. Wendy hesitated for a moment. “Sorry, I wasn’t thinking. If this is all too much too soon for you, I understand.”

“No, no, it’s okay. I guess I’m doing more than I expected to happen with both of you in one night.”

“Like I said earlier, we wouldn’t force you to do something you didn’t like. Well, maybe that isn’t quite true. There is something I’d love to force you to do.”

“What’s that?” She feared.

“Make you eat my pussy, plus have us act like two horny lesbians in public. If there are any fantasies that you’d like to make come true, we’d be more than happy to play them out with you,” Karen offered.

“I would like Dan to fuck you, and I will eat his cum from your pussy,” she mentioned.

“I’d like that too.”

“I would love for Dan to come into a bar and really pretend he doesn’t know me. Put the moves on me and seduce me right there in front of everyone,” she envisioned.

“I’d love for you to do the same to me,” he smiled.

“I could help you pick out a top and skirt or dress that makes you look extremely sexy, yet not too slutty for Dan.”

“Dan’s cum load won’t be as big since he just fucked you. Believe me, once you’ve sucked off Dan and swallowed his cum, you’ll want to give him a blow job every chance you can.” Wendy smiled, then took Dan’s cock in her mouth and began sucking. “I’ll also take some great photos of Dan cumming in your mouth.”

Dan continued enjoying Wendy’s pussy as he felt the pleasure of her and Karen sucking on his cock. “Grind his face into your pussy,” Karen whispered to Wendy. She placed her left hand on the back of Dan’s head.

“Eat my dirty cum-filled fucking cunt, you fucker!” She exclaimed, pressing his head against her mound.

“Suck my cock, you bitches!” He replied, humping whoever’s mouth his cock was in. Dan sucked hard on Wendy’s clit and kept a strong, steady rhythm with his tongue and fingers.

“You have a beautiful-looking pussy. I’m looking forward to showing it off to anyone in public,” he said.

“Make me show my tits and pussy to complete strangers,” she desired.

“We will.”

“Fuck me outside.”

“He certainly will!”

“I’ll make you give me a blow job in public,” Dan added to the list.

“Yes, make me suck off your big cock and swallow every drop of your cum in front of people in a bar,” Wendy urged, getting turned on by her dirty thoughts.

“You both are doing a good job sucking on my cock,” Dan said, feeling it grow hard again. Wendy wasn’t as good a cock sucker as Karen, and he could tell the difference in their techniques. “I’m not sure if I’ll be able to cum again so soon,” Wendy said.

“Don’t fake a climax just to please Dan. If you can’t cum, then you can’t,” Karen said.

Dan had an almost perfect record for making a woman cum a second time and wanted to try something else on her. He inserted a middle finger deep into her pussy and curled it up. He ran it along the wall of her insides, searching for it. He found the raised mound of flesh and began gently rubbing it.

Wendy’s reaction was instantaneous. “What on earth are you doing to me?” She asked, her body responding in pleasure.

“I’m rubbing your G-spot.”

“What’s my G-spot?”

“You’ve never heard of having the G-spot?” Karen asked.

“No, I haven’t.”

“Wendy, welcome to our world. The G-spot is a tiny area inside your pussy that has nerve endings, almost like a second clit.”

“Dave never hit your G-spot during sex?”

“I never knew I had one. But I’m glad Dan found mine!” She smiled.

About five, gentle, loving minutes later, Wendy’s breathing was more pronounced, and she gasped softly for air. “Oh fuck, oh fuck, Dan, you’re going to make me cum again! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!”

Wendy panted, putting her hands down on Dan’s head for support as she let her second strong climax flow freely. She arched her back and lifted her hips, meeting the thrusts of Dan’s finger.

“Your cum sounds so sensual!” He complimented.

“Oh man, that was even a stronger cum than my first one!” Wendy laughed, trying to catch her breath.

“Think you can do a third?” Karen asked.

“A third cum, you’ve got to be kidding me, but I’m willing to try,” she laughed lightly.

“Dan has made me cum three times on several occasions and a few other women too,” she announced, and Wendy let out a deep sigh of contentment.


“Honey, why don’t you get on your knees so Wendy and I can suck you off?” Karen suggested. Dan moved to his knees, and Karen and Wendy positioned themselves on either side of him.

“Can you hand me the video camera so I can take some great point of view shots of Wendy sucking me off?” Karen got the camera off the tripod as Dan picked up Wendy’s cell phone.

Wendy started sucking on Dan’s cock a few times, then held it for Karen to have a turn.

“When I’ve taken the pictures of Dan cumming in your mouth, I want you to suck hard and fast on his cock. The head will be super sensitive and drive him nuts,” Karen whispered to her. She nodded her agreement while still sucking on him.

Dan had both girls kiss, and he slipped his cock between their mouths. “You both can lick the head of my cock at the same time,” he said.

He placed a hand on one head, then the other, enjoying their tongues exploring his cock and taking several pictures. He had them smile up at him with his cock between their cheeks.

“Okay, honey, suck off Dan until he cums Remember, we need to see him shoot his cum into your mouth,” Karen instructed, combing her fingers through Wendy’s hair, then kissing her.

Wendy went to town on Dan’s hard cock. She sucked on the shaft from his balls to the tips of the head. She combined the sucking with her right hand stroking his cock, taking lessons from Karen.

Karen straightened up, embraced Dan, and kissed him as he fondled her right tit. “Just like old times, when we kissed while a woman’s mouth was around your cock,” she smiled.

“That’s for sure.”

“Except that this time I won’t be able to kiss you as you cum in Wendy’s mouth,” she added. “Let me know when you’re getting fairly close so I can get a good cum shot.”

“We both can take pictures at the same time,” he said as Karen went back down beside Wendy. She casually fondled her tits while she sucked on Dan’s cock. Wendy had to take several breathers over the next number of minutes, not used to sucking a cock for so long.

Dan continued to watch this incredible woman give him a blow job. Five minutes later. “Okay, I’m getting close.” Karen sat poised with the camera. She readied Wendy’s cell phone. “I’m getting really close!” Wendy took Dan’s cock out of her mouth and stroked it rapidly. She held her mouth open, smiling up at Dan. “Uhh ... uhh ... uhh!” Dan began grunting, and a small blob of cum shot onto her tongue. Click, click. Dan did the best he could cumming in her mouth and recording it. The camera wiggled a little in his hand as his body spasmed from his climax.

“Now don’t swallow his cum right away, let it pool on your tongue for a moment,” Karen instructed. Wendy stuck out her tongue, showing the round pool of Dan’s cum. Click, click. “Now you can swallow it, then open your mouth to show his cum is gone.”

Wendy closed her mouth and swallowed, then opened up. Click, click. Dan’s cum was gone and travelling down her throat to her stomach. “That was fucking fantastic, honey!” Karen exclaimed. “And we have it all on video too!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.