4 December 2006
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Wendy has news for Dan and Karen she wants to deliver in person of Trisha's plot to stop their wedding. They thank her the only way they know how...Karen watched Wendy's gaze lingering on Dan. "You like him a lot already, don't you?" "What's not to love, I mean like." she let slip, a little embarrassed she was caught staring at another woman's man. "You know Dan and I will have to find a lot of ways to thank you for warning us about Trisha. We owe you a great debt of gratitude."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

“Would you like any dessert?” Karen asked once their meals were finished.

“That depends on what you have to offer?” Wendy teased, feeling her wine and glancing at Dan. “Sorry, it must be the wine affecting me a little already,” she defended.

“Yes, I’ve had the same thing for dessert on more than one occasion too,” Karen grinned, looking from Dan to Wendy.

“No dessert for me, thanks,” Wendy declined.

“Would you like some more wine?”

“Ah, no, I had better not. If I drink any more wine, I may not be responsible for my actions,” she glanced at Dan. “Besides, I have to drive home.”

“It wouldn’t be much fun to get you drunk and take advantage of you. We’d want you to be sober to remember all the naughty things you did with us,” Karen teased. Wendy smiled shyly and blushed. Dan collected the plates and took them into the kitchen.


Karen watched Wendy’s gaze linger on Dan. “You like him a lot already, don’t you?”

“What’s not to love? I mean, like,” she let slip, a little embarrassed that she was caught staring at another woman’s man.

“You know Dan and I will have to find many ways to thank you for warning us about Trisha. We owe you a great debt of gratitude.” Karen saw Wendy rubbing the palm of her right hand and asked, “Do you have a problem with your hand?”

“On the contrary, it feels wonderful. Now, this might feel a little awkward to admit, but I get a distinct tingling in my hand when Dan and I shake hands, and when I touch your hand too.”

“I get the same sensation touching you too, Wendy. It must be some sort of physical bonding between us.”

“I haven’t felt this tingling before. Do you know if Dan felt the same thing with me?”

“Why don’t you ask him? I’ve seen how you look at him. If you’d like to flirt with Dan, go ahead,” Karen encouraged. Wendy looked at Karen, her cleavage again drawing her attention.

“Are you sure?” She asked, uncertain.

“Of course, I’m sure. Have some fun with him. It’s the least we can do to begin thanking you.”

“I don’t know how far I should let my flirting go? I can’t even remember the last time I flirted with a man.”

“Tell you what I’ll do. You can take your flirting with Dan as far as you want to. If I think you’re going too far, I’ll stop you, okay?”

“Okay!” Wendy beamed.


Dan returned, seeing the girls looking at him. “What, more girl talk?” He gestured, holding out his hands.

“But of course, it’s all about you, you lucky man,” Karen replied, blowing him a kiss. Before Dan could sit down, Wendy caressed his right hand with both of hers.

“Do you experience what I’m feeling through my hands right now when I touch yours?” She asked, looking up into his eyes. “I can feel this incredible energy flow from your hands through mine. It feels like when your hand or leg has fallen asleep and the prickling sensation you get when the nerves wake up.”

“I can feel the same thing too,” he replied. Her eyes widened. “I’ve only felt this intense a connection twice before: with my first wife Laura, then with Karen, and now with you,” Dan agreed, gripping her hand more firmly.

Karen held out her hand, and the three joined, connecting. “This feeling is fantastic! Maybe we’re meant to be together,” she said, looking at her and Dan.


“Why don’t we go and sit on the couch and enjoy the fire and some more good conversation?” Dan suggested.

“That sounds like a good idea,” Karen agreed. She escorted Wendy to the near couch and had her sit on the middle cushion. Karen went to the stereo in the corner and put on some nice, romantic music.

“I’ve got to help set the right mood,” she smiled, coming over and sitting on Wendy’s right. Karen bent her left leg under her ass, placing her right foot on the floor. Her short skirt rode up so high that her bare pussy was in plain view for Wendy. She couldn’t help seeing her pussy as they smiled at each other.

“You have such lovely hair,” Karen complimented, taking several strands of Wendy’s golden hair in her left hand. Dan put two logs on the dying fire, and it burst to life, then sat beside Wendy.

“The fire looks lovely,” she commented, the flames reflecting in her eyes. “How the heck do I flirt with Dan, especially with Karen sitting beside me? It’s been so long since I’ve tried to put the moves on a guy,” she thought.

She relaxed her pose, letting her leg rest against Dan’s. She looked around the large room. “You two have a very lovely looking home,” she said, trying to start some sort of conversation. Wendy turned her upper body slightly towards him and met his eyes. She hesitantly placed her hand on his right knee.

“Thank you. It’s a loving family and good friends that make it a real home,” he offered.

“You’re so right,” she added, slightly rubbing his knee. They fell silent for a few moments.

“Unsure how to flirt with him?” Karen whispered in Wendy’s ear. She nodded her head, yes. “Why don’t you ask him to dance with you?” She nodded again, paused, then took a hesitant breath.

“The stereo is playing very nice romantic music. Would you like to dance with me?” Wendy asked tentatively.

“Sure, I’d love to, Wendy,” Dan stood, offering his hand to her. She took his hand, helping her to stand.

“I guess we’ll feel this sensation every time we touch hands,” he said.

“I hope we touch hands very often,” she admitted.

“I’m sure we will.”


They awkwardly tried to figure out who would put whose hands where, and Wendy laughed nervously. Dan put both his hands on Wendy’s slim waist while she placed her hands on his upper right arm and left shoulder.

Wendy stepped closer, already loving the feeling of being in Dan’s arms. She smiled at him, her eyes twinkling in the firelight. “You have such beautiful hazel green eyes,” she said, gazing from one to the other. “Even in the soft lighting, I can see a brown spot in your left eye.”

“I got the brown spot from my mom; she had brown eyes, and my dad had green. I’m not a very good slow dancer. I mainly just move around in circles.”

“That’s okay, I’m not much of a dancer either,” she smiled nervously at him. Dan began to lead Wendy clockwise. Karen smiled, watching them make a full circle.

“This simply won’t do, and since we are friends now, I don’t ever want to see any daylight between you two slow dancing again,” Karen instructed.

“Yes, Ma’am!” Dan exclaimed. They laughed, which helped to relax the unwanted tension.

Dan slid his arms around Wendy’s slim waist and pulled her closer against his body. She replied, her arms caressing his neck. Dan could feel her nice-sized breasts press flat against his chest. She looked into his eyes, which were sparkling from the fire.

“This definitely is much better,” she said softly. Wendy’s breathing and pulse quickened, as she felt so close to Dan.

“I agree,” he smiled. Dan’s hands went to the small of her back, hugging her tighter against him. Karen stood and took Dan’s right hand.

“Wendy has a great-looking ass, you should be feeling it while you dance,” she said, boldly placing his hand on her right butt cheek.

“You do have a great looking ass,” he agreed.

“Thank you, I’m glad you noticed. I do like to workout and keep in shape.”

They continued to slowly dance in a circle. “Nothing is going to get started between those two with me here,” Karen thought. “I’ll be right back; I just need to go to the bathroom. Don’t do too much while I’m gone. I don’t want to miss any of the action.” Karen quickly used the bathroom, then stood out of sight, watching Dan and Wendy dance.

“If you don’t mind me saying, you do have a great-looking ass,” Dan emphasized again.

“Thank you, Dan. I appreciate the compliment, and I love your hand feeling it too,” she smiled. They moved around a little more, and he breathed in the scent of her blonde hair and the aroma of her vanilla and chocolate perfume.

Wendy laid her head against his chest, letting out a deep, contented sigh. She nervously kissed the base of his throat and the part of his chest showing above his buttoned-up shirt.

“Just so you know, I can kiss better than I did to you this morning on your bus.”

“Oh, is that right?”

“Here, let me show you.” Wendy stopped dancing, cupping her right hand behind Dan’s neck. Her eyes brightened from the firelight as her lips lightly touched his. She gave him several light kisses that grew longer and longer. Wendy’s heart seemed to burst to life, ready to jump out of her chest. Her lips parted, accepting Dan’s probing tongue.

She moaned softly, breathing heavily through her nose as their mouths made the distinctive sounds of excellent kissing. Her fingers moved up and down his head, combing his hair. Their lips alternated from side to side. Wendy couldn’t help but moan lightly as Dan boldly placed his right hand on her left tit and gently felt it. She would willingly accept anything he did to her, and he could feel his cock begin stirring to life.

Karen leaned against the hallway wall, admiring Dan seducing Wendy. She missed seeing him in action.

“Wow! I haven’t been held and kissed like that in a long, long time,” she said, taking a deep breath.

“Do you want me to stop or keep going?” He asked, feeling his heart rate.

“I want you to keep going, Dan, I need you. I need to be with you,” she replied tenderly. Dan took his hand from her back and cupped the sides of her face. His thumbs gently rubbed her soft cheeks. Her heart jumped faster as Dan kissed her long, his tongue again probing her mouth.

Dan continued kissing her, but this time he slipped his right hand inside her blouse and bra cup. He caressed her bare tit feeling its fullness in his hand. Wendy leaned closer to him, pressing her tit against his hand. She moaned again, loving his hand on her. Dan stopped kissing her; their eyes locked on each other as he undid the remaining buttons on her blouse.

“What about Karen?” Wendy asked, glancing behind her. “Surely she won’t let you cheat on her with me, right in front of her.”

“Karen likes watching me with other women,” Dan replied bluntly. “And Wendy, you are an extraordinary woman that I want to spend a long time getting to know!”


“How are my two lovebirds doing?” Karen asked, returning to their sides. She placed a digital camera on the couch beside her. “Getting started, I can see,” she said, watching Dan unbutton Wendy’s blouse. Karen went and kissed them. Wendy looked at Karen as she sat down in the same position. Her short skirt easily rode up her slender legs.

She deliberately spread her legs, showing Wendy her bare pussy. Karen put her left arm on the back of the couch, which revealed her right tit to them.

“Don’t stop on my account. Wendy honey, in case you haven’t figured it out yet, I love watching my Dan fuck other women, eating her pussy, then they give him a long blow job and swallow his cum,” she stated directly.

“Wow, Dan and I are going to fuck, and you’re going to watch?” Wendy exclaimed wide-eyed.

“Yes, I am, and I’m going to love it as usual too. Then I’m going to enjoy watching him lick and finger your delicious pussy, and then watch you swallow his delicious cum!”

“I guess Dan will be my revenge fuck against Dave.”

“I don’t mind if you use me to take your frustrations out on your husband,” he offered.

“Dan was my revenge fuck twenty-two years ago,” Karen remembered. “I hope you don’t plan on trying to steal him away from me like Trisha is.”

“And give up the chance to make two new friends? Not on your life! I’d sooner have no sex with Dan than risk losing you both as good friends.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.