Alicia's Penance
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by Nomie de Ploom

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After being framed for a crime she didn't commit, Alicia has one night of her life in a blackmailer's hands... not the guy who blackmailed her though, but the guy who purchased the right to her blackmail. And is she in for a long night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   Revenge  

When Alicia went back into her staging room she found a pile of clothes sitting on the chair and to her own surprise a picture of herself from high school.

‘Where the fuck did they get that?’ She thought to herself as she looked at the picture. It was her, in leggings and a tight shirt with her hair in a braided tail. Nearly identical leggings and shirt were what she found on the chair. There wasn’t a bra but a very skimpy thong as the only other piece of clothing awaiting her.

She quickly shed her pants and panties, replacing them with the provided clothing, hoping that the clothes were at least clean. As she looked down she noticed that the leggings were far more sheer and thin than those she used to wear, her panties all but visible completely in them. She rolled her eyes as she put on the tight-fitting shirt that did nothing to hide the curves of her body.

Doing her makeup and her hair only took her a few more minutes, leaving Alicia time to sit there and wonder what fate had in mind for her for the second guy she was servicing, especially with the idea that she was going to lose the clothes she was wearing.

Time seemed to fly for Alicia as she thought about the possibilities as there was a knock on the door. It opened and the bouncer once more beckoned her out and led her down the hall. When she was outside a different room than before he nodded to her and waited for her to go in. Taking a deep breath, Alicia did the only thing she could and she went inside.

“Hello Alicia,” came the all too familiar voice as Alicia found herself stopped in a stunned silence. Mark Jackson, her US History teacher from her junior year sat atop a teachers desk. An immediate sense of dread filled Alicia as she stood before him. He was her least favorite teacher in high school–and not just least favorite but there was a mutual hatred there. Why was he here of all people.

“Ah, if it isn’t my favorite little slutty tease,” he said with a wicked grin on his face.

Alicia decided that she had to tread carefully. “Hello Mister Jackson,” she said looking down, trying to be respectful.

“You know you’re here to make up for all the grief you gave me when you were in high school right?”

She wanted to fume at him. Grief she gave him? He was always a snide asshole to her who punished her for even the slightest little thing. Most of her detentions in high school came from her one year in his class.

When she didn’t answer he shook his head unhappily. “Alright you teasing little slut, come over here.”

Alicia knew the score here and approached him, knowing the less she resisted the faster this entire ordeal would be over with. When she got close enough to her former history teacher he reached out to the top hem of her leggings, grabbed it and pulled her to him. The girl was caught completely off guard by this and practically fell into him as she was yanked.

Unlike Alicia, Mr. Jackson was expecting this–probably even planned for it as he let go of the leggings as soon as she stumbled into him and reached his arms behind her to help push her over. Before she even realized it, she was bent over his lap.

Mr. Jackson grinned as he used his left arm to hold her down and gave her ass a smack through her leggings. Alicia let out an unexpected cry at this. God the man was such an aggressive asshole as he was when he was her teacher, only this time she felt a little tingle between her legs that she never would have felt around him before.

It was only the one smack that he gave her so far. His hand came to rest on her legging-clad ass and he just gave it a squeeze. “Mhmm, your ass feels great, there’s just one problem with it.”

Problem? Alicia turned to look back at him from her awkward position bent over his lap. “What problem?” she asked him a little indignant that this asshole was criticizing her body.

His smile turned into a bit more of an evil grin as his right hand gripped the top of her leggings and started to rip them and her thong down her legs enough to bare her ass.

“It’s not red enough yet. Tell me Alicia, how many detentions did I end up giving you?”

“Uh, thirty-something?” was her response to the question that seemed to come out of left field.

Mr. Jackson chuckled. “My, you were a naughty girl weren’t you? I know you technically got punished for all those offenses, but I also know you’re not the kind of girl who let those detentions really get to her. They didn’t sting.”

Alicia was getting annoyed, not at her situation in general but at this specific one. Here she was, bare-assed over the lap of the teacher she hated the most of any she ever had, and he was still giving her one of his boring, rambling lectures.

CRACK

Another yelp came from Alicia just after the sound of his hand smacking her ass hard.

“Just like in class, you didn’t bother listening. Since you didn’t answer, I’ll assume the spankings won’t do anything for you and we can move onto the real punishment I have in mind for you. I figured a dumb cunt such as yourself would need more than a spanking to learn her lesson. I’ll admit, I’m glad, I was afraid I’d have to let you off easy.”

‘Fuck!’ thought Alicia. As annoyed as she was with him, she was even more pissed at herself that he apparently was gonna let her off with a spanking.

“Oof,” Alicia heard herself say as she landed with a thud on the ground. Once again she wasn’t paying attention and Mr. Jackson just pushed her off his lap.

“Get up slut,” her former teacher commanded.

Alicia sighed and stood up, pulling up her panties and leggings out of habit.

Mr. Jackson stood up and moved behind her. When she turned he snapped, “No, stay facing the other way. And raise your hands above your head.”

The teenager rolled her eyes but raised her hands over her head. She felt him come up behind her and he reached for her hands. When the steel cuff closed around her left hand she let out a sigh. Her right hand was soon cuffed and they were attached to a chain that she just saw coming out of the ceiling. Mark pulled the chain tight until she was standing as straight up as she could without going to her toes.

When he appeared in front of her again this time holding a rather large knife, Alicia’s eyes started to bulge. Part of her wanted to scream. What was this maniac going to do to her. Thankfully for her the answer was soon apparent as her ex-teacher slid the knife up the left sleeve of her shirt and started to cut the fabric. He did the same thing on the right sleeve, and just a little at the top of her shirt.

He set the knife down and came back to her taut body. He smiled at her before he grabbed her breasts roughly through the shirt. Alicia let out a cry of pain because of how hard he was squeezing. Another gasp escaped her lips when he twisted his hands just a little bit. What she didn’t realize is that he was strengthening his grip on her shirt.

Then it happened.

A shriek of pain escaped Alicia’s lips as for a brief second it felt like he was trying to rip her tits off, but then she realized what was really happening as there was definitely a ripping sound, but instead it was her shirt being torn from her body.

Alicia looked down at her now-naked torso. Her usually pert breasts were reddened by the squeeze marks of his fingers. She watched unable to do anything as his hands came back for round two and took the handful of flesh that made up her tits and gave them another hard squeeze. Prepared this time she didn’t scream, but she did whimper as he held her fleshy orbs tightly.

“Mhmm, those are nice too. Figures that a dumb cunt like you should be given a hot body. Guess you got to earn your keep somehow.”

The teen wanted to fume again. Here she was, getting abused and having her body manhandled by this fucking asshole and yet he still has the nerve to try and degrade her in the process.

As she did her thinking she didn’t notice that he had once again picked up the knife and had made a cut along the seam of her leggings. It was only another minute before her body was stripped completely

Mr. Jackson stepped back and admired his temporary toy. “I do love it when stupid cunts like you are bald. Seems fitting for some reason.” He grinned to her before stepping around behind her. Alicia rolled her eyes when he was out of view.

Much to her surprise, after spending a moment behind her (presumably admiring her ass some more) he had reached up and unhooked her cuffs from the chains. She let her hands fall in front of her and he came back around and removed the cuffs. Alicia was confused but he just grinned.

“It’s simple princess. I know if you don’t perform you’re really fucked, and not in the ways you’re about to be over the rest of the night. I’m going to make this simple for you though. You have one task. Actually manage to impress me as you do it, we finish with a few pictures, maybe I reward you with an orgasm, and I send you on your way. Just do alright, we forget the orgasm, make the pictures a little more fun for me, then send you on your way.”

He paused, and Alicia knew that he wanted her to ask the obvious question. “And if I don’t do well?”

He grinned again. “Hold your hands together behind your back and puff your tits out.”

Alicia took a deep breath and complied, pushing her breasts out for her ex-teacher.

Mr. Jackson grabbed something from the table and held it before her. “This is a flogger. I’m going to give you a sample of what you’ll experience.”

The teen knew what a flogger was, and figured he was going to take it to her ass, but then just as he moved his arm back the realization hit her–she was puffing her chest out for a reason.

Another crack filled the room. “FUCK!” Alicia yelled at her left tit took the full brunt of the flogger. She let go of her hands and they came up to cover her breast, attempting feebly to protect it.

With her eyes starting to water a little, she looked up at him.

“Do poorly, I cuff you back up like you just were and you get your ass, tits, and pussy flogged.”

Alicia’s eyes bolted wide open in disbelief at that. She knew it would be extremely painful if he did that to her. The only thing she couldn’t imagine is how bad did the actual task have to be that failing it would get such an insane punishment.

Letting her recover for a moment, Mark Jackson started stripping his own clothes off. A combination of breathing and massaging seemed to help Alicia recover from the unexpected pain inflicted upon her left breast. She looked up when he went over to the bed and let out a gasp. Her ex-history teacher, the one she hated, was hung. He looked as though he would be the biggest she had. On the plus side her pussy was gonna feel good.

“So, what do I have to do?” Alicia asked him, avoiding looking between his legs.

Mark’s grin was back. “In just a moment I’m going to lay down and you’re going to crawl up onto me cowgirl style and make love to me...”

Alicia rolled her eyes and wanted to puke– “With your ass,” but she could fake it for...

Her eyes opened wide again and she just stared at her former teacher. “What?” she asked, not sure she heard right.

“You’re going to crawl up here and open that tight little teenage asshole for me and ride me, make out, and truly make me believe that you are making love to me by using your most private, forbidden hole until I shoot a load so deep into your rectum that your stomach will think you just swallowed a horse, then not only will you get to suffer that way, but you’ll get to feel the sting of the flogger.”

For as much of a humiliating experience as this had been so far, this was the moment, this was the order that mentally pushed her over the edge. It was bad enough that she was going to have to do something both painful and degrading, but that she would have to fake enjoying it and being in control of giving it to one of the few people she truly hated was about enough to break the soon-to-be twenty-year-old.

Feeling a little defeated and the defiance taken out of her, she meekly nodded and said, “okay.”

“Mark, baby, or sir. Always make sure to address me by one of those.”

Mentally it was another gut punch for Alicia. “Yes, sir,” she responded after a moment.

“Good, now I’m assuming you want to lube yourself up.”

She broke out of her funk enough to respond with some very vigorous nodding.

“Alright then, you have two choices in how we lube up that sweet little hole. I can do it for you with my fingers, though I’ll admit that I probably won’t be the most gentle. Or I could hand you this small dildo and you can lube yourself up and stretch out your hole by putting on a show for me while I record it.”

Alicia couldn’t help but think that if Mark Jackson didn’t already have a career as a terrible teacher that he could easily have a career in the abusive asshole industry. She grimaced at the word play that went through her head (since the abusive asshole was going to be abusing her asshole), and sighed. She had two terrible choices.

“May I ask a question sir?”

He just nodded.

“Alright, if I let you do it, will you put an ample amount of lube, or will I have to put on the show to make sure I get stretched out and lubed up right?” She asked. “Sir?” she added hastily after a pause.

Mark Jackson chuckled a little. “I think that’s the first intelligent question you’ve ever asked me. I may have been wrong about how dumb I thought you were.”

‘Wow, was that a compliment?’ Alicia thought.

“Then again, you’re about to have your asshole wrapped around my cock, so maybe not.”

And she had her answer to the mental question.

“But yes, you’ll get two fingers worth of stretching and,” he paused, grabbing the bottle of lube, “I’ll make sure there’s plenty of this to go on.”

Alicia nodded and thought for a moment. Both choices sucked, but one might lead to some mercy.

“I would like you to lube up my ass baby,” she finally told him, her face burning with embarassment.

If he was excited or disappointed by her response he didn’t show it. He nodded to her and said, “Alright, come over here, bend over at your waist and grab and spread your cheeks.”

She got closer to him and turned around bending over. Her face felt redder than it had been when she was in this same position earlier in the day. It was already pretty humiliating to expose herself so completely to a man she had just met, but there was something much more degrading about having to do it for someone who had known her for a while, and someone she hated with a passion that was only growing deeper.

It took but a moment before she felt the chill of lube as Mark rubbed some around the outside of her asshole, not yet pushing in. It was such an odd sensation, it always was. His fingers withdrew quickly.

“Relax Alicia, I’m about to push my fingers inside.”

Alicia mentally laughed. Funny how when it came to anal that wasn’t exactly enthusiastic girls were always told to relax, and always terrible at it. She had known what anal was since she was barely a teenager, finding porn at a young age. She had learned then that it almost always hurt and most every girl she had seen didn’t really like it. When she had her first anal experience (trying to please a boyfriend), she found she was no different than the girls in the videos.

There was a strong pressure against her asshole as his finger started the push inside. When the lubed digit started to force the hole open she let out a gasp and gritted her teeth. When the whole tip of his finger was in she felt another finger tapping against the entrance to her hole.

‘Wait, he’s not going to go straight to two fingers is he?’ she thought to herself in a panic.

Unfortunately for Alicia that is exactly what Mark had planned for her. It was rather cruel, but he did say she’d be getting two fingers, she just hadn’t realized they’d be immediately. She took a deep breath and screwed her eyes shut as he worked to push the second finger in.

When her ass started to give way she let out a little cry. But soon it was full speed ahead with both fingers and no consideration for how uncomfortable it was for Alicia, nor for how much it hurt her. The thing that made Alicia worry far more than this though was the fact that his cock was so much bigger than two fingers. As much as this stretching hurt, she knew the worst was still yet to come.

Alicia was relieved when he removed his fingers, though the relief didn’t last for long as he pushed them back inside a moment later, though Alicia could feel that he had put more lube on his fingers. At least he was a man of his word.

Mark made sure to lube up her anal ring really well as he kept up with stretching her. As much as Alicia found this uncomfortable and humiliating, she had to admit that he was actually doing a better job prepping her than the two boyfriends who buttfucked her previously had done.

Finally he removed his fingers and gave her ass a pat. “Alright, just one more thing and you can begin making love to me my little fucktoy.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.