Alicia's Penance - Cover

Alicia's Penance

Copyright© 2016 by Nomie de Ploom

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - After being framed for a crime she didn't commit, Alicia has one night of her life in a blackmailer's hands... not the guy who blackmailed her though, but the guy who purchased the right to her blackmail. And is she in for a long night.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Teacher/Student   Revenge  

Alicia followed the bouncer into the hallway as he led her down a path to a room. “Here you go, whatever the client wants, remember that.”

With a nod she opened the door and stepped on in. She quickly shut it behind her and looked up and was stunned at what she saw–or more aptly who she saw.

Jerry Steel, his frail body the opposite of his name, was sitting in an oversized chair in the room. She knew him as Mr. Steel officially, but everyone who had ever gone to her high school had known who he was. He was a legendary teacher and football coach and was now a substitute that everyone liked, because he was a genuinely good guy.

Alicia couldn’t quite believe it even as she saw him use is cane and the arm of the chair to pick himself up into a standing position, his previous strong frame now hunched over in his old age, betraying his life full of strength. He started to approach Alicia and held out his right hand to shake it. “Hi Darling,” he said rather slowly, sweetly–nothing how like she expected someone in a place like this to be.

Behind her the bouncer spoke up. “Will you need anything else Mr. Steel?”

Jerry shook his head, “No, that’s quite alright. I’ll signal when I’m ready for the last part as usual.”

The bouncer nodded and headed out, shutting the door behind him. Having shook Alicia’s hand, Jerry made his way back to the chair and sat down. There was so much confusion going on in Alicia’s head and she couldn’t hold herself back.

“I didn’t expect to see you here Mister Steel.”

The old man laughed, “You girls never do. But as you know I’m getting up there in age and it’s fun to spend some time with beautiful girls.”

Alicia remained conflicted. On one hand Steel was one of the nicest guys she’s ever met in her life, and on the other hand she was forced to be here and knew she’d have to perform for him like it or not. She waited a long moment before she nodded and had made her decision. “Makes sense, what is it you’d like tonight sir?”

She had made the decision that the old man was just way too nice and with his mind going, was being taken advantage of. Even if not, giving him a little bit of pleasure wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. At least she couldn’t imagine it’d be worse than what some of the others she’d met already wanted to do to her, or had already done.

“Well young lady, as beautiful as God made all women, I feel he really outdid himself when he designed the breast. So if you don’t mind I’d like to see yours.”

Alicia nodded at that. As surreal as the situation seemed, it was a more than reasonable request. She reached up to the few buttons of the polo shirt she wore and undid them before reaching down and pulling the shirt up and off her body. Setting the shirt on the floor she reached back and undid her bra, sliding it down her arms and revealing her c’s to the man.

“Oh those are lovely dear. Why don’t you come sit next to me and let me have a closer look.”

It was at that moment that Alicia understood the point of the oversized chair. She put on a big smile and walked over to him, sitting in the chair beside him. Alicia placed her right arm around his shoulders and watched as he brought up a shaky hand to start caressing her breasts.

The sensation was odd, the hands all wrinkly and fairly dry, but unlike many of her boyfriends who had been into squeezing just a little too hard, his touches were anything but. Jerry softly caressed and held Alicia’s left breast with his hand, fingers grazing over her nipple but not ever squeezing down. While he continued to fondle her chest he asked a question.

“Would you mind giving ole Jerry a kiss darling?”

Alicia nodded and leaned in for the kiss. Her mind quickly started to wonder if things would be much better for her if she made sure that Jerry was happy. When her lip gloss covered lips touched his, she had made a her decision. When her lips touched his she didn’t just give him a quick kiss–she went in full bore.

There was a little bit of a muffled sound from Jerry as Alicia started to make out with him. Even though he was caught off guard for a few seconds he started kissing back as well as his frail body would let him. Alicia brought her left hand up to his right hand and helped him give her breast a little squeeze, helped him fondle her better (she might as well try and enjoy it if she could, right?).

After a few minutes of heavy making out Alicia could tell that Jerry was wanting to pull back so she let go of his hand and pulled back herself. The look on his face was somewhere between a grin and shock, but he certainly wasn’t displeased.

“Well young lady, that’s the first time someone has gone all out like that. Thank you.”

For some reason Alicia actually felt a little proud at the moment. She beamed at him and replied. “You’re welcome. Though I’m guessing you didn’t come down here for a quick kiss and fondle did you?”

Jerry’s grin grew wider. “No, no I didn’t. I’ll tell you what darling, old Jerry can’t have sex like he used to, even a tiny thing like you would probably break me completely. However there is something you can still do for me.”

She immediately knew what it was. “You’d like me to give you a blow job?” she asked.

Jerry nodded to that and Alicia took her arm from around him and slid down and off the chair, dropping to her knees in front of him. She looked up at him as he adjusted himself in the chair to be a little more centered. “Is there any particular way you’d like to finish?”

He smiled at her. “Actually darling there is. I can’t really shoot hard anymore, but I would like to finish on your face if you don’t mind.”

Alicia nodded to that and set to getting to work. Her hands went to his pants and found that they were drawstrings, so she just hand to undo them before she was able to pull his pants down enough. As she did so she could tell that he was ready for this, and by the time she got through his underwear and got his cock out, she was a bit surprised how hard it was for how wrinkly it was.

When she glanced up at him he grinned. “Two Viagra just before you come in here works wonders.”

Alicia couldn’t help but snicker a little at that and nodded. She looked back down to the wrinkly cock and studied it for a moment, trying to decide where to start. Finally she made the decision to just start licking it like one would an ice cream cone, starting from the bottom of the shaft all the way up to the head, over and over and over. The moans of pleasure from Jerry told her that he was liking this so far.

She kept up the licking until his shaft was nice and wet, her tease game going strong. She looked up at him and smiled before pulling her body up just a little bit more so she could take him into her mouth. Her soft lips enveloped the head and just waited, her tongue flicking across it teasingly. Alicia listened to more moans with a little bit of pride before sinking her mouth lower onto his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.