Founders Party - Cover

Founders Party

Copyright© 2016 by Nomie de Ploom

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 16-year-old Anna works at an upscale country club in an extremely wealthy community. Every year they throw a "Founders Party", where the girls serve up drinks and serve up their bodies for the wealthiest of men. This is the story of Anna's first Founders Party and everything that goes on for the teen at her first paid orgy.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Prostitution   Slow  

For Anna living in a community of rich people had its perks. The biggest perk for her is that even though her family was poor, it was rather easy for girls like her to get jobs at the local exclusive country club. She had been playing gopher at one for about four months now–doing pretty much anything they needed, but she had just earlier in the week gotten to do her first waitressing duties. Now she was anxiously sitting in an all hands on deck meeting not sure what was going on.

Most of the staff were girls, ranging from high school through early college. There were a few guys on staff but they mostly took care of the behind the scenes things or the maintenance–the servers and hostesses were exclusively women. Anna had known this, but it really didn’t become apparent until she was sitting in the meeting.

“Alright, I’m sure most if not all of you can guess why we’re here,” said Tim the manager with a large smile on his face. “The date has been set for the founders party, a week from Saturday.”

Many of the girls started cheering, though Anna had looked confused, she had never heard of a founders party. One of her friends, a girl named Marcie spoke up as the cheering died down. “What about Anna?”

The girls went almost silent as most of the room turned to look at her, though she was very confused as to why. Tim waited a moment and said, “Oh yeah, it’s been a few years since we’ve had an underage girl working here at the time of a Founders Party. Weren’t you the last Marcie?”

Marcie nodded to that. Tim nodded as well and said, “Good, well in that case I’ll let you talk to her about it. As for all you girls, and Anna if she decides to take part, we’ll be closed Friday evening but you ladies will be on the clock while you’re at the spa getting ready for the big party.”

The cheering erupted again and Tim waved the girls off to be dismissed. Anna still remained confused as Marcie came over to her. “Why don’t we go talk in one of the offices?”

Anna agreed, getting up and following her. Once inside Marcie closed the door and took a deep breath. “You were here for Cabana Weekend right?” Marie asked.

Anna nodded to that. “Yeah, short shorts, bikini tops, it was alright I guess.”

Marcie nodded to that. “Well the Founders Party has nothing on that. It’s basically the rich guys orgy as it were. We wear shoes, stockings, thigh garters, and a smile. The night starts off rather routine like a Saturday night would, serving drinks naked and such, but some alcohol here, some hundred dollar bills there and before you know it, bam, orgy.”

The sixteen-year-old girl couldn’t believe her ears hearing this. Marcie had to be joking on something like that–it just didnt make sense.

“Why would girls do that?” she asked her older friend.

“For the money silly. It’s one night a year, we get pampered the night before and even for all the fondling and the sex and everything, it’s a fun time. Plus we make bank. Five hundred an hour plus tips.”

As one would imagine Anna’s jaw dropped. “Five hundred an hour plus tips?”

A nod from Marcie. “Yes, so even if you never got touched once nor tipped once, you’d leave the night three grand richer. But here’s the thing, if you do it, you’ll walk away with so much more.”

More confused looks from the brunette teenager. “Why so?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.