Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 32: Visiting

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: Visiting - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Storm - Earth time 2102--

Kim and Lindell had decided to come on the trip with Sarah and me.

Sarah dropped her shuttle down onto an open paddock near the section of Torus in the old crater. As we disembarked, a man dressed in what I’d call cut down buckskins approached. He was taller than the average here, lean and fit with sable hair tied back off his face. He looked at most as if he was twenty years old.

With him was a very shapely woman. She had paler, more honey coloured hair but similar dusky skin. She was dressed in a similar fashion, and her breasts pushed the soft fawn coloured material out very nicely. She didn’t look a lot older than the man did.

“Welcome, Toffee informed me that we were getting visitors. I’m Bron, and this is my dame, Greta. Lucky you picked today. The mob will start arriving soon. Are you staying the week for the competitions?” he asked me as he put out his hand.

I happily shook his hand and liked him instantly. He had an unassuming air that hid a sharp intelligence. I knew he was a strong leader but otherwise an easy-going man. I wondered how many people underestimated this man. He was the type who was slow to anger, but he wouldn’t fly off the handle, and he’d solve the problem.

“G’day, thank you for inviting us. These people are, Sky, my daughter,” I said looking down to the baby in my arms, “Lindell, my first wife, Kim my husband and Sarah, our other wife.”

He grinned and said, “It’s nice to be introduced to the most important people first.” He put out his arms and took Sky from me. He looked her in the eyes and then chuckled before giving her a gentle hug and handing her back to me. “She is a good one. I’ll be interested to see how she turns out.”

He turned to Lindell and gently kissed her cheek. When he stepped back, he nodded. “A strong woman, I can see that you have picked an exceptional dame for your family Storm. Lindell, you will always be welcome here.”

He sized Kim up. They swapped cheeky grins. They were of similar heights, and while Bron was broader in the shoulders, I could see both men liked what they saw. Kim hadn’t strayed for a while, but I bet if Bron asked he’d be tempted.

Bron grasped Kim’s hand, “Welcome, Kim. Storm, you are a lucky man. I bet this one keeps you entertained. He is a good counter to your nature, and I bet he doesn’t let you get too serious but backs you when you need it. Yes, I like your husband.”

He then moved onto Sarah and took her hand. They just stared at each other for a few moments. They both frowned. Bron said, “You are like me, but not quite the same, intriguing. I don’t think you are related to my father, but you are to people like him. I’ve always suspected he was not of Amity. Yet you are not a shifter. I love a good mystery.”

Sarah replied, “I don’t know if my mother made any shifters. But with her, one never knows. Zarka, my sister, didn’t mention her leaving any others like us on other planets but we haven’t been in contact with her for some time, and she does get around.”

“Interesting, we will have to compare notes on storage techniques,” he said.

It had taken me a moment to understand their bizarre conversation and blurted out, “You can store data in your bones like Sarah?”

“In my bones?” he said with a slight frown. He then grinned, “I often tell people I have old bones. The other Bulls are going to love this if what you say is true. My memory recall drives them nuts at times. All of my children also have this ability. I suspect it is a strong genetic trait and that they will pass it on.”

“Sarah, I think you will have a lot of fun getting to know Bonny and the twins. Bonny is eighteen, and the two sets of twins will be eighteen in a couple of weeks. It’s a shame you can’t meet Sable, but he is on his way to Federation.”

“He was on his way to visit you Storm, but he met a woman on Topaz Island that he said was a wizard and is taking her to see the wizards who are in Federation. Apparently, she is sick. Silver met this Wizard Crystal about eighteen years ago and said she was sick then. It seems whatever is wrong with her hasn’t gotten better. Sable is very concerned,” he said.

Another wizard? Now, this was interesting news. “How are you communicating with Sable?” I had to ask as he got us moving towards the ship.

“We have organisers. About twelve years ago, Candy tapped into a system of what she called satellites, and we have been able to communicate with all our ships and friends since. I don’t pretend to understand, but it has been great.”

“As of a week ago, we have acquired a couple of portal books, and they have linked us all to your system. That’s how JJ was able to relay your message to us last week. We have heard rumours about you and the other wizards for a while.”

“It wasn’t until a book contacted JJ and she and the books sorted out some protocol inconsistencies as she put it, that both systems were linked up together properly. You could have just used the portal you know,” he said looking at me as he pressed a plate on the side of the ship.

“JJ?” I said aloud.

“Yes, Storm,” she replied.

“When were you going to tell me Bron had a portal book?” I asked as we got into the huge lift.

“Sorry, Storm. You said you were taking the family and Sarah said that you would want to fly. You have been busy shifting Trina and the androids, so I didn’t wish to annoy you until it was all sorted. If you had asked your portal book it would have told you of the updates,” she informed us.

“Thank you, JJ. If you do happen to connect to any new portals, I would like to be informed,” I told her.

“Of course, Storm. I’m sorry for not doing it personally. We have located several others. This planet has a surprising number of small portals. The books and I are trying to link with them so they can propagate. The smaller portals here were created after yours, and they don’t have the same data systems.”

“They were only designed to operate on this planet. Yours is one of the originals, and it wasn’t included. So we have had to do a bit of a work around and in some cases a complete rewrite. It may be another week or two until we run all the scans, tests and updates to link them into our updated system.”

“Thank you, JJ. I do appreciate that you are working hard to get the issue sorted out,” I told her and closed the connection. I looked at Sarah.

She shrugged, “You do love to fly, so I didn’t think to check if you knew about the portals. Plus I’m sure Bron and his family will love a look at our shuttle.” She gave me a wink.

I had to chuckle. Sarah could teleport as well as Kim and I could, but we were also bringing presents, so we had decided on the shuttle. She was also correct in that I loved to fly as much as she did. It’s also more impressive for a Lord Wizard to turn up in his own transport since this was a state visit.

Bron chuckled and said to Greta, “See, I’m not the only Bull to get left out of what is going on around me.” He looked at me and said, “It can be great to have efficient people who look after you, but I have the same problem in that they don’t always know what is important to us.”

I nodded in agreement. I liked this bloke. He explained about the section of Torus being where it was now and why. I learnt it had originally crashed on the property owned by a Bull Cavil, to the east. They used the term Bull for their major property owners, as their primary form was bull.

Bron explained that when he wished to set up a retreat for when the Bulls and their spouses as he called them were in season, he had decided to shift the ship here to a central location. It had turned into a holiday home for them all and a bit more.

They had moved their twice-yearly festivals here, but that has morphed into their quarterly week of international Kickball and Bull competitions. Since he had altered the shield over the central area, the weather underneath was always perfect.

He led us into a spacious room. “We added the two extra levels some time ago. One is a general guest level with an extra sixty double, and ten four bunk rooms and this level is our VIP level. We added twenty suits of a large room, with two smaller ones and appropriate amenities.”

“You can use the amenities on any of the other levels but the top three which belong to us Bulls. Just be warned, if one of your people come into season, they will find their access limited as that was the original purpose of the retreat. Many of the competitors use Cavil’s herbs to make sure that doesn’t happen while they are here.”

“Since you are a Lord Wizard, you and your family have also been given access to level six. That level is reserved for Bull meetings and private functions. We will have dinner there tonight. Most of the other Bulls should be here by then,” he told us.

“What gave you the idea for a special retreat?” Kim asked as we happily looked around the suite we were ushered into. It was spacious and tastefully decorated.

Bron grinned at me, “I found his retreat in the mountains behind Weston City. I hope you don’t mind, but I have given King Andy and the other Lords access to it.”

“I have a retreat?” I asked in surprise.

Bron chuckled. “Yes, and a special law book in Weston. You may want to check it out. It is a very interesting book. The portal books remind me of that book. It agrees to laws in your name so you may wish to make sure you and it are on the same page.”

“Will you lot be okay if Bron and I disappear for a few minutes?” I said to my family.

Greta said, “I show them around and introduce them to the family. I’m sure they will love to meet the rest of the spouses and the older calves.”

I handed Sky to Kim and placed my hand on Bron’s arm. “Think of the book,” I told him.

We appeared in a very large room. A map of Weston and its surrounding region was on a long high wall, the laws were written Beside it. The book sat on a pedestal about 3m back from the wall. I placed my hand on the book.

I then had a very in-depth mental discussion with the book. When I took my hand off it, I grinned at Bron, “That is an amazing book. It told me you updated a lot of laws some time ago and it had agreed they were sound and within the intent of prospering a fair system for all people. The book can propagate like the portal books.”

“I’ve given it permission to do so. I contacted my other wizards and the Pix Wizards, and they have all agreed to review the laws. Ben said he would have a discussion with the book when it turns up in Nickel City and will relay any fine tuning that they decide it may require.”

“So my laws will become your laws,” Bron said in amazement to me.

“Yes, they are good, sound laws and I like them as did my other wizards when I linked to them. We intended that all nations would have the same laws. We’ve been working on this problem, but you and this book have solved a lot of difficulties for us. I wish I had visited you and Weston sooner,” I told him.

“Everything in its time,” he replied. I grinned and agreed with him. “Well, since we are here, I’ll get into a lot of trouble if I don’t introduce you to King Andy and my sister. The book, lets me open up a new valley, and Andy put Sandy, my sister, in charge. She is related to me by my father. I bet she would love to meet Sarah.”

“They aren’t going to your competitions?” I asked.

“No, they were planning on coming to the next one. This is the mid-quarter competition, and they try to get to the yearly finals that are being held in my summer, later in the year. With the new ships, they still have to be away for five weeks, but we share the finals around. That way, we nobles only have to travel the two longer distances every two years.”

“Five weeks? That’s a very quick turn around a ship to get from here to Green Island,” I said.

“Sure is. When I first came here, it took a month each way. The cargo ships still take just over three weeks but the new ships are more like large personal yachts, and they skim over the water so fast it is barely two weeks on a straight run,” he told me.

He pulled a small pad from a pocket and said, “Andy, you busy?”

“For you, never. Why what’s up?” a voice replied.

“I got a bloke here you might like to meet. It’s only a quick visit. He will most likely make a more official visit later. Where are you?”

“I’m in my solarium, where are you?” he asked quizzically.

Bron touched my arm and sent me the location. I blinked us to the spot. We both chuckled when the man we had started and said, “Shit!”

“Andy, this is Lord Storm. He has decided it was time to meet the rest of us yokels,” Bron said.

I happily stopped him from bowing to me and shook the man’s hand. “I’m delighted to meet you, Andy. I’m starting to get the impression this unassuming man has a lot of hidden depths.”

Andy laughed, “You obviously haven’t known him long. Bron doesn’t see problems, only solutions. He has a heart as big as his Island. I’m glad he came here looking for gems so he could fix his magical items. Things in Weston and Lime Isles have been a lot better since.”

I looked at Bron in surprise, “You can make magical items?”

While we sat down and were being served a nice cuppa tea and offered a tray of savoury snacks, Bron explained that he had found a chest of items in Toffee’s ship when he first found it. Many of them were missing gems and the magical crystals.

A satchel appeared at his side, and he removed a box from it. I was intrigued with how the box fitted into the satchel. He mentally relayed a series of spells to me. This bloke was really starting to impress me.

He knew a hell of a lot more about magic than even I knew, and I had the Lord Wizards books. He then shocked me by explaining about the bags of crystals in his box. I’d worked out that having extra crystals around me assisted me, but had not envisaged the simple solution he had come up with.

Andy butted in and said, “His recharge method is brilliant. I don’t exhaust my wives, and they get the benefits too.”

Bron then had to explain to me this method that he had perfected and that Rose, his zooid, had given him the idea. He said it would be easier to demonstrate, but in my case, he was sure I’d work it out from the mental instructions that he gave me.

He explained that the reason he couldn’t demonstrate it to me was that he didn’t love me and only got erections if the person was a possible spouse. If I wished, he was sure one of his people would volunteer to help teach me, or one of my spouses.

I was flummoxed. The method he sent to me made perfectly good sense when you thought about it. I was beginning to wonder if the box had chosen the correct person to be the Lord Wizard. My entity assured me it had. I got the image of a teacher for the teacher, and I had to chuckle.

I had been seriously considering going to see Queen Lee, but it seemed for the present, I had a great teacher right here in my own backyard. Andy’s comment about Bron only seeing solutions and not more problems also gelled with me.

Mayhaps I too had to step back from my problems for a bit to give the solutions a chance to come to me. I’d done it with my wizards, and they had managed to solve many problems for me. I got this funny feeling that just having met Bron was going to help me immensely even if he didn’t realise it.

His comments about erections made me think of Kim. Mayhaps I had a similar issue with male spouses. If I did, I wasn’t going to lose any sleep over it. Bron gave the impression he was more than happy with his six spouses, and he felt no need to look elsewhere.

I suspected that in time I’d also ended up with one or two more. I had to chuckle as I wondered what it would be like to have a shifter as my next wife. I bet Kim would love that idea. He’d told me that his would be the only cock up my arse as long as he was with me but mine wouldn’t be the only one up his.

I suspected that even if I did end up with a shifter for a wife, she’d get plenty of action from Kim in the male department. So I had no qualms with this idea of keeping the status-quo with Kim. Mayhaps I needed two, one for Kim and one for Sarah. I liked that idea.

I had no problem with having plenty of sex, but if I could make it better for my partners, I’d not need as much as I do now, purely for the magical recharge. It some ways it has become a chore more than the fun of enjoying them for themselves.

I had to hug Bron and thanked him for the gifts he had given me. He chuckled and said he’d give me a bag of his special crystals. He’d also lend me a zooid. When I enquired about what a zooid was, he explained about his special androids.

He assumed that I had some too if I’d taken androids from a city that hadn’t been occupied for a long time. He explained the special crystals assisted their entities, and they could stay recharged for many weeks. He believed magical entities, such as those in our items, could inhabit the androids crystals and they really liked this because they were charged with love as well as magic.

I wasn’t going to argue with him. I’d encountered so many strange and wonderful things since coming to this planet that what he said was just as likely to be true. My entity didn’t seem to think he was wrong either.

We said goodbye to Andy and popped over to see his sister. I liked her too. I found her and her family charming, and it was obvious that she and Bron were very close. They both suspected their father had other children on the planet, but they hadn’t met them yet.

Bron commented that Sarah would know if we did and they would love to be told if we came across them. I had no trouble agreeing to this simple request. It seemed fair to me. I’d wondered about my lost children and had wanted to know about where they were too.

We headed back to the ship to see who had turned up in our absence.


Lindell grabbed me upon our return.

She took me to the rooms that we had been allocated and sat me on the bed. “Storm, we may have a problem,” she said.

“Already? Who, Kim or Sarah?” I asked.

She grinned at me and shook her head, “Hum, I think it may be all three of us, and I think you, once you meet her.”

“Meet who?” I asked patiently.

“Bonny, Bron’s daughter. She has this odd effect on all of us, and Kim says that she is ours,” Lindell said.

I groaned. Man, I really have to be careful about what I wished for. I sighed and replied, “I get the feeling that Bron won’t be upset. He has taught me this new method of channelling magic. He even said he was sure one of his people would be delighted to assist us in perfecting it. That man is too perceptive for his own good.”

Lindell chuckled and hugged me. After a very long and lovely kiss, she made me come with her to meet Bonny. At first glance, I could see why my lovers had become smitten. She was gorgeous. She looked a lot like Bron’s sister but had these light brown almost orange eyes.

When she slowly looked me over, I felt a shiver go down my spine. It was as if I was being stalked. I’d attracted a predator. The sly little grin she gave me said she had seen my reaction and it pleased her. The odd thing was that her admiration and grin hinted that if I took her up on her offer, I’d not regret it.

She was feminine and displayed feline grace as she moved. She was taller than her father and equal to Kim in height. I could see why Kim and even Sarah would find her compelling. The fact Lindell did as well was very telling. She had warned me that she would know a potential wife if she met one.

Far out! When Bonny put her hand in mine, I was hard in an insistent. Bonny’s eyes tightened, and she said, “I’ve been waiting for you. Did you know that in my family we know when we have met our loved ones?”

“Your father did mention that he did,” I said.

“It seems it’s the same for us too. Both of the two sets of twins near my age have. Tawny is marrying Cerys, she is Bull Cavil’s daughter, and Spice is marrying Gini, she is Bull Dale’s daughter. Fawn is marrying King Andy’s oldest, Leigh, and Hazel is to marry his brother Tiran.”

“It seems I’m going for a package deal. You all affect me. You, most of all,” she said to me. “When I saw the other three, I felt like my family had just walked in the room. It was very strange but also exhilarating. You’re just the icing on the cake, as my father is wont to say.”

“Yes, we have a similar expression from where I come from. Actually, now you mention it that is what was nagging me about your father. Hum, strange indeed. I wonder where your grandfather did come from. As far as I know, we don’t have shifters on Earth.”

“I wonder if he was one of Zara’s brood. Sarah said that David had a profound effect on Zara. I’ve also noticed that some of my fellow countrymen have managed to get lost in time warps like myself. Very odd indeed,” I said.

She shrugged, “You never know, we may even find out one day.”

We talked for a while, and Bonny stuck with me and mine for the rest of the evening. I learnt a lot about Kickball and was surprised it was a lot like the game we called soccer but with fewer players in a team and a smaller field.

I wasn’t the least bit surprised that Sable, Bonny and their four closest sisters’ team had won the championship for the three years before. The other Bulls said that next near they might have a fighting chance.

Since Sable was off adventuring, and if I carted Bonny off and with Bea’s twins moving to Weston the competition would open up. Bron moaned it was all a plot to split up his team. He then grinned and reminded them than that it wouldn’t be long and his team would be back in power.

His next lot of six wouldn’t be in the junior ranks much longer. At present, they weren’t allowed to play together as they didn’t have any competition if they did. They were split between the home team, Horn City’s team and the Hornville’s team.

We had to laugh at his look of horror when Greta reminded him that he’d run out of teams in a few years if he didn’t have some more calves. I gathered his reluctance to have a huge number of kids might just have had a dent put in it.

Apparently, his spouses felt it was time for more, especially if the first batch were being taken off their hands. In the months to come, I suspected he might be spending a bit of time at the retreat rectifying his problem after he said that he might have to space them out a bit better in the future.

The gleams in his spouse’s eyes suggested he might have his work cut out for him getting them to wait too long.


I wasn’t surprised when Bonny came back to our room with us.

Nor was I surprised that I ended up in the main bedroom and the others disappeared into the adjoining room. Bonny didn’t muck about either, and I soon found a very willing woman in my arms. I was surprised by how fast she got us undressed.

“Wait,” I said when she started pulling me to the bed.

She looked at me in surprise. I grinned and went over to a chest I had on the dressing table. I’d popped home when I found a minute and collected a few things. I lifted out the bags of crystals and said, “Where is the best place to put these?” I asked her.

She came and looked at the crystals. “Wow, I don’t get to see so many green ones like these often. It’ll take a bit of work to get all of them charged up. You may have to bring the others into help if you want them all charged tonight.”

I replied, “No, I think we have a bit of time. Your father has taught me the basic technique but said you will help me the first time. We are to be here a couple of days, so I’m sure once we have passed the technique on to Kim and the girls the crystals will get the charges required.”

“Also you may need to open this first,” I said and presented her with a box.

She looked at it and said to me, “If I’m upgrading I need to remove my other items from my box.” She then opened her satchel, and pulled out her box and started removing items. I was amazed at just what she had in it.

Once she was done, she smiled at me and placed her hands on the box. I asked her to repeat after me, “I promise that I will learn to serve, and act in the best interests of the One People, to the best of my abilities.”

Bonny did so without hesitation and the box opened for her. She shivered as the other items disappeared. I helped her put her new four gemmed items on. She was a Nature mage, and I was happy with this.

I helped her put all of her things into her new box. She also indicated the satchel was similarly full. I joked about the fact on Earth, men were warned never to play in a woman’s handbag as you never knew what you might find, but her bag was the most interesting that I’d ever seen.

She explained that Bron had taught them to always be prepared. She had enough camping gear and spare clothes for several weather conditions in her satchel so that she could bunk down anywhere. She even carried enough food in a third magic receptacle that she said was her portable preserver, to feed her for several weeks.

Bron certainly liked to make sure his kids were self-sufficient. I remembered my own pack that was always kept ready and was even now sitting in the cupboard. I knew I’d be making new ones just like Bonny’s bag for my family.

Bonny said to pile the crystals up beside the bed and then it’ll be easier for me to remember where they were. She said after a bit of practice, I’ll locate them without thinking. While they worked faster if touching your skin, the fact was that if you had enough of them charged, it didn’t matter if they were in your satchel.

We finally got back to the task at hand. Bonny reminded me by sprawling out on the bed on her back and giving me the ‘come hither’ finger. I happily crawled over to her. I proceed to go straight between her lovely long legs.

I sniffed and then tasted with a long lick. Her legs went wider, and she watched me with anticipation. I wasn’t in any hurry and took my time learning what my new spouse, as shifters called each other, liked. Her growls, as she got worked up, turned me on even more.

She definitely liked a good tongue lashing and had a very sensitive clit. She was so damn tight on my fingers, I was wondering if I would get my cock in her. She certainly had no issues with being finger fucked and licked. Her shudders and howl when she came was very intense and only made my cock harder.

When I moved up over her, I took my time as I worked my way in slow intervals. I distracted her by sucking on her lovely tits and was a little surprised by how fast I did end up buried in her. As I started moving, I found my desire to go slow went out the window. She’d already come a couple of times, and she wanted more.

I was soon pounding her into the mattress, and she was humping into me and encouraging me to go faster. The heat and friction on my cock from her clamping and sucking on me was delicious, and I was soon getting ready to fill her full.

I didn’t normally come so fast the first time, but I guess it was the excitement of our first time and the joy I was feeling in claiming her as mine, had me more excited than I realised.

She grunted at me and shuddered, “Push Storm, Push the power,” she grunted out in several breaths. She then shuddered and howled as she came. As I blew into her, I pulled the magic into myself and then pushed it into her and out into the crystals.

I howled and stiffened like a board and then blew again, and again. Each coming was more intense than the last. My balls tingled as if they were filled with an electrical charge and my cock was pulsing along with them.

She shuddered around me again and screamed out, “Oh bloody hell, that’s good.”

I could only agree. It was a brilliant way to recharge and a hell of a lot more powerful, as was the orgasm. I was the bigger conduit. I realised that by pulling the magic, as I had done in the past, I was limiting them and me. I could channel a shit load more power this way. I was grinning like a fool, and I looked down as Bonny’s body relaxed under me.

Oops! She was out for the count. I gently pulled out of her. I was still as hard as iron. “Kim,” I yelled out.

Kim came running in. “What’s wrong?” he said.

“Oh good, you’re naked. On your knees baby, as I’ve got a deal for you,” I said as I waved my cock.

“Oh my, is it that good?” he asked as he happily crawled onto the bed.

I wiped my fingers into Bonny’s cunnie and then proceed to warm Kim up. “Sweetie, you are going to love what I do to you,” I told him.

I was on fire and soon had Kim grunting up a storm under me. When we came, the magical rush was even better. He was able to channel a lot more than Bonny, being the stronger magician. I finally flopped down on the bed beside him.

I was one delighted and happy Lord Wizard.


I woke to Kim’s groans.

I watched as our new wife rode him. She was really enjoying herself and going by Kim’s expression he wasn’t under any hardship. Bonny stiffened on him and then shuddered. Kim’s hips went taut, and I could feel the magic pouring from them.

He controlled it a bit better than I had the first time. I’d been a little more careful with him, as I had gauged much better how to work it. He’d also taken in this lesson, and while Bonny was shuddering in pleasure, he didn’t overwhelm her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.