Amity: 5. Cataclysm
Chapter 31: Pearl

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 31: Pearl - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

-- Pearl --

I looked at the man I despised the most in the world.

It hadn’t always been so. When I was young and stupid, I ran away to sea to be with this man. It had been one adventure after another. Then we ended up shipwrecked on Pearl Island. It was truly an island paradise.

The shield covers the entire Island. The temperature under it barely alters more than three or four degrees either side of twenty-two. The vegetation is lush and varied. The island has abundant animal life and so many birds I still find new varieties after twenty years of being here.

The people here were strange to me when I first arrived. They wanted for very little and lived mostly off the land. They shunned technology beyond metal tools. None of the villagers wore magical items or much else for that matter. The most technical item they have is a magical loom. The priestesses once controlled the loom, now I do.

Most of the villagers had believed that they actually made the cloth they used to form loincloths for the men and the wrap which the women wore. The wrap was a rectangle of material that they wrapped around themselves for modesty.

Only the priests, priestesses and their slaves lived in the castle. It had its own shield and a high wall with only one gate. They didn’t use money and bartered for their goods. Market day was every five days, and the villages would come and set up their stalls in the great marketplace.

They would then happily swap goods with each other and go home happy or not. The two stores that made the most trade were the priests who supplied tools and knives and the priestesses with their clothes. They normally got the pick of the produce and what was left was bartered with the rest of the people.

It was interesting to note the priests were of the Prol race and the priestesses of the Pix race. From what I understood, they didn’t mate. They nutted along well enough together until Doug, and I turned up anyway.

We had been here for about two weeks when Doug and I learned about the spaceship. For some reason, it was a taboo to go near the ship. Doug didn’t like to be told no by anyone. Doug had always been about making the quick buck and wasn’t big on actually doing a set job to achieve this.

An old guy we had talked to told us that when many of the ancestors came here two and half thousand years before and they had come on the spaceship. A wizard and her apprentice had been on the ship, and they had released the ancestors.

After about a hundred years, they had disappeared. Then a great war broke out, and many of the countries were fighting the other countries. The people here had tried to stay out of the fighting. Then a ship brought an illness here, and the world shook as the gods threw great fiery rocks at the people.

The priests and priestesses prayed for salvation. The gods and goddesses had then sent them two saviours who were able to smite the illness, but they had to give their lives to do this. To ward off the illness, the priestesses began sending a male and a female to the ship each autumn to ensure the people stayed healthy.

He told us to get off the island as fast as we could, as the locals were more than happy to use strangers as their sacrifices. Doug was older than I was and unbeknown to me he’d seen similar spaceships on Federation. He had also determined that only the high priestess and her five druids wore magical diadems.

He guessed that if there were any more items, they were on the ship. He wanted on the ship, so the bastard happily went along with the priestesses for us to be the sacrifices. On the night they took us, we were drugged, and we woke up inside the ship.

They had access to the lift in the bottom hold but knew nothing about what went on inside the ship. They were too frightened to enter it themselves beyond putting us in the magical box and getting out before the door closed.

When we came to, we found ourselves in the box and unable to get out. We could see where they had swept the remains of our predecessors out of the box but they didn’t clean it up real well and it retained the odour of death and the ash of the dead.

Doug got frustrated and banged on every panel, and to our surprise, the box started moving. After a minute, it stopped, and the doors slid back. We got out of the box in a hurry. After some investigation, we learnt that it had dropped us off on a level that contained a kitchen and an eating area.

We were surprised that the storage units in the kitchen still had food in them and a source of water so we could quench out thirst. We also found rooms with beds. Doug guessed that we would be fine for some time before we ran out of food. We spent the next week investigating every nook and cranny of that ship.

I was the one who found the magical doors. We later decided that after nearly two thousand years, either the magical spells were failing or I was gifted, as Doug believed. To cut a long story short, I found four boxes that had belonged to the wizards who had come here to help the survivors of the spaceship.

When I placed my hands on one of the boxes, it opened for me. Without thought, I removed the diadem and placed it on my head. I just thought it was pretty. I found it very scary to have some entity join me in my head and tried to remove the diadem, but it wouldn’t let me. I found myself putting on the rest of the items.

It seemed happy to have me as its new host. I wasn’t as sure; as the entity felt very odd to me. It told me to get Doug to open the other box. I went and found him and took him back to the room. He was delighted when I told him what my entity wanted.

This is when I found out that they were what he’d had been looking for all along. He was delighted when the wizard’s box opened for him and happily put on the items. He then kissed me, and I soon found myself being stripped naked. Doug happily fucking me for all he was worth.

It was a heady rush when I came. I decided that being a wizard was a good thing, as it made the sex with Doug a lot better than I’d enjoyed from him for some time. After he had coerced me onto his ship, the sex had become more what he needed than what I wanted.

I was only partially aware at that time that he had used a drug on me to make me compliant. You see I believed I was predominantly Genteli but with some local blood, making me about 155cm tall when I turned sixteen. Doug was about 130cm tall and about thirty at that time.

He had a bit of a thing about his height. We found that when we ended up here, he was actually taller than a lot of the locals. He felt a bigger man here, and it suited his mental image of himself. Prols and Pix were the shorter races, and many were not much taller than a metre. Doug also felt that the place was ripe for the plucking and he was going to rule these people.

When I felt for his entity, I found that it seemed a bit muddled and it had accepted him as the entities believed when we claimed the boxes that he was my partner by choice. It was only after my entity removed the final traces of the drug from my system did we realise what Doug had done to me.

I was just his fuck toy and good luck charm as he called me. I believed that he no more loved me than I did him. When I confronted Doug and his entity with this fact, they conspired to force my entity to assist them in keeping me compliant and happy to be with Doug.

Being a bonded pair, Doug’s entity didn’t wish to go back to the box, and he worked on my entity. She didn’t wish to go back in the box either, so when Doug forced himself on me, they messed with my pleasure centres and did their best to convince me that he did love me.

They used a similar effect to what the drug had been to doing to keep me compliant and forget about what irked me about what Doug did.

This worked for a long time until just recently.


Something new happened.

I’d felt dissatisfied for a long time. Something nagged at me that I was a pretender and that I shouldn’t be the owner of this box. It was only when Doug and I were separated for some length of time when these thoughts came to me.

He often only sought my body once a month or so to keep me compliant. I guessed that after twenty years he didn’t believe he needed to do it so often anymore. Strangely, even though he had often let me have other bedfellows over the years I only sought sexual release if I had to have it.

I didn’t use my magic as often as he did so I didn’t need the sexual and magical recharges like him, or so he thought. He also kept a bevvy of girls from whom he’d get his fixes. I think the fact I’d never had children to him also caused a rift between us.

He seemed to not have any problems with knocking up the local girls and had many children running around. Since I’d donned the items of a Pix Nature Wizard, I’d not had even one season. Even the entities couldn’t work out why I didn’t, but I knew why.

I’ve long since learnt to keep part of my mind hidden from my entity and Doug’s. I had kept it hidden since before we put on the bling, and when I realised that they intended to keep me imprisoned, the magic allowed me to strengthen the walls of my hiding place.

I’d worked out some time ago that the boxes were damaged. The placid young woman I appeared to be was not the true me. I’d read every book in my box and Doug’s too. He was only interested in learning spells to ensure that he ruled here.

He was a truly small minded little man in my opinion. I now knew that he had used the berries to drug me to get me on his ship in the first place, but part of me had always rebelled. As long as he treated me well and we had fun adventures, I didn’t fight his use of me.

I’d left an abusive home, so the true me had lived in this part of my mind for some time. When they attempted to make me compliant and to believe that Doug loved me, I let them think that they had succeeded.

I agreed to all his plans and even helped take over the castle.

It was surprisingly easy as the Pix Priestesses, and Prol Priests considered us their High Lords. We turned the priestesses into his harem, and as long as I let him crawl into my bed on a regular basis, he too believed I was in love with him.

In the beginning, his entities love of mine would make him come to me at least once a week. After the first couple of years, as long as I at least held him or let him snuggle up to me when he came to me, they were happy. Only if I had a need did we copulate.

The magic ensured that he had become an adequate lover, but I didn’t love him. Oddly, I felt that he did learn to love me. I did as he asked. I petted him and kissed him. I even had a pet name for him, and I’d thrashed any of his concubines if I had heard them use it.

Doug would get seriously turned on when I did this, and I’d find him in my bed that night making gentle love to me. I’d let him, purely for the magical rush I got when we did copulate, and it kept him believing that I loved him.

Doug often left on trips as he had this fantasy that he was a pirate. You’d think that after fifty years of life he’d have gotten that out of his system, but he often behaved more like a petulant little boy than a grown man. I had to coo over his treasures and listen to his bloodthirsty tales of conquest.

I guess he had to find some fun, as our villagers were a boring lot for the most part. They had accepted us as their rulers, and as long as they put up with Doug screwing the sacrifices as he called them, things were fine. He liked to screw both sexes when the mood took him. At least the villagers got them back, even if in a slightly used state.

On this day, I’d gone down in the dungeons. I was bored and still liked to investigate anything and everything. Doug had gone off on one of his trips and these days, he was often gone for two to three months when he went. I’d not really missed him in the month he’d been gone.

I was allowed to claim a bed buddy if I wished, as long as they weren’t still in my bed when he got back. He’d become more possessive of me as the years passed. I was expected to come to him if I needed a release. Since he always came to me, I’d never gone to him. Mind you, it wasn’t very often I used one of the local boys either.

The dungeons were a warren of passages that twisted, turned and ended in different caverns. About five years after we had claimed our bling, I’d found a cavern that was full of crystals, and it was here that I came to recharge and practice my spells more often than not.

Being able to teleport myself to the cavern sure helped. I’d not taught Doug how to do this, and to my knowledge, he’d never bothered to learn. The sacrifices came to him, and he never walked far. He sent me to solve any issues the locals had.

The crystals in the cavern fascinated me, and I had a heap of them in my room. I’d put some of them in Doug’s room too and found that he and his girls charged them for me, so I just needed to swap them over when mine were drained.

I don’t believe the idiot even realised what I was doing with them. He’d not touched his magic books in years since he had learnt enough spells to keep himself entertained, and the villages in line. He’d never been a big reader; more fool him!

He’d never even questioned why both book boxes were kept in my room. He always gave me any books he confiscated from the ships he pirated, thinking he pleased me by doing so. I did appreciate them, simply to relieve my boredom.

On this day, I found a magic door. Some of the spells were very tricky to unravel but my extensive reading and practice of all the spells I’d had at my disposal, assisted me and I broke them. To some extent, the room was a disappointment.

It was set up like a little hideaway, a retreat if you wish. I’d learnt that many wizards who didn’t wish to become impregnated used something similar when in season. I didn’t think Doug would be happy if I did that, as so far, I’d not had a season, and he did check. But he’d never bothered to check why I liked certain herbs used in my meals.

I suspected my entity knew, but she never let on to her partner. She obviously didn’t know why I didn’t wish to conceive and only assumed it was because I was so young when she came to me, as I was only sixteen at the time.

The more time I spent in the caverns over the years, the more her attitude changed as well. She became more reluctant to force me and blab on me to her partner. The fact I played the game must have also lulled her into believing that I did love, Doug.

I was about to leave the room when I felt compelled to investigate one of the walls. Here I found another hidden door. The spells were the most complicated I’d come across, and it took me some time to unravel them. I was surprised to find four boxes in the small room. The odd thing about the room was the crystals.

For some reason, the wizard had grown crystals in the room, and it even had one of the strange little magma vents. The opening had long since closed, but the crystals were still active, and the room was warm enough to keep them charged.

My entity became very nervous when I approached the boxes and tried to steer me away from them. This made me more determined to find out what frightened her about the boxes. I touched one and was able to connect with the entity within.

The entity didn’t seem pleased with mine and before I realised it the word ‘open’ burst forth from my mouth. I had to grab my head as my entity screamed. I shuddered violently as the magical items I wore were wrenched from me, and I was left naked.

I sobbed as waves of loneliness, deep despair and pain washed over me. The new box tried to soothe me, and I found myself groping for the diadem and with a great effort of will, I placed it on my head. The relief of having it was as overwhelming as the departure of my other items, and I lost consciousness for some time.

When I recovered, I was able to remove the rest of the items from the box and don them. This entity was stronger than my previous one and seemed more in control of her thoughts and feelings. She also made me aware of whom I was.

Dim memories of a different place surfaced, and I knew why I had always felt out of place here. I wasn’t a native of this planet. I’d come here when I was eight. I wanted to go home. I collected the four boxes and blinked to the crystal room.

I filled both of my boxes with as many crystals as I could retrieve. I knew that the more I had, the better it was for me. I stood on the dais inside the ring with the four boxes and told it to take me home.

And it did.


-- Doug --

When I met Pearl, she fascinated me.

She was in the marketplace in Ziska on Tree Isle, shopping with the woman who called herself her mother, when I spied her. She had this aura of innocence and something else that compelled me to want her.

I followed them and soon learnt that her family were not rich. Her mother quibbled over the spending of every que, and tried to make them stretch as far as she could. I was intrigued by the way that, she treated Pearl more like a servant than a daughter.

Later that evening, I observed the husband come home worse for wear and with a belly full of ale. I wasn’t happy to learn that he used Pearl to suck him off. He and the woman argued for some time when she caught him, before the house quietened.

I came back early in the morning in time to watch as he stumbled out of the house and headed for the wharf. I didn’t think much of his fishing boat and wasn’t surprised that later in the afternoon when he came back, he had a poor catch.

I had my ship loaded with supplies, and we had decided to leave on the early morning tide. We could have left that afternoon, but I decided upon to seeing Pearl’s father, as I had a transaction to complete. It wasn’t hard to ply him with drink and to get him to take me home with him.

I had little trouble slipping the berries into the evening meal and his wife, happily sold me, Pearl. I wasn’t pleased when under the influence of the drug he informed me she was a lousy lay. The wife said she was a lousy cook and they wouldn’t have kept her after they found her except she did work even if they had to whip her to do it.

Pearl had happily crawled into my lap when I encouraged her, and I felt a protectiveness of her I’d not felt for any other person until then or since. I soon learnt that her adoptive parents lied. Pearl was, in fact, a wonderful lover, and she could most certainly cook.

When she woke on my ship, she was disorientated, and I told her that she had run away with me to escape her father’s abuse; that I had fallen in love with her at first sight and I promised she would be safe with me.

My crew loved her and envied that she graced my bed. Over the months as she came out of her shell, she displayed an insatiable appetite to learn, and the crew taught her anything she wished to know about. I worried that as she became more self-aware that she would leave me and I continued to keep her close using the berries to make her mine.

Pearl had been on board for two months when we found our first decent merchant ship. She was heavily laden and we determined by her beautiful new sails that she had come from Weston. We decided the captain had been a bit greedy and we would lighten his load.

We raised our third mast and added the extra sail. This was how we hide our ship’s true intent and identity. Any reports that did get back to any authorities always said we were three masted ship. We had a special winch which slid the rear top deck back, so it also made our ship look bigger.

The new 4m wide deck was then winched into place, and the mast lifted to his its full height. My crew could have it up and billowing sail inside ten minutes, long before our victims got a good look at us. It wasn’t until after we engaged the ship that we realised we were in trouble.

The Captain had added an extra ten soldiers, and they planned to do their job and repel us. Then Pearl joined the fray. She was magnificent. I’m sure she took out as many men as the rest of my crew put together did. Interestingly she didn’t kill; she just maimed them sufficiently to take them out of play.

It was only later that she took me to task. She thought that we were being attacked. I had to laugh when I realised that none of the crew or even myself had bothered to tell her that we were a pirate ship. She wasn’t happy.

It took a lot of cajoling on my part and even a dose of berries to get her back to normal. I also learnt she couldn’t be swayed by baubles or fine clothes like most women. She was more concerned that her new family, as she called my crew, were safe.

She tended all their wounds, and they only loved her more, as did I. After the first time, she refused to join in the fray unless I had bitten off more than I could chew. They were two very profitable years. Pearl was a good luck charm.

Then we got hit by the storm that wrecked us on Pearl Island. We didn’t port here, as ships weren’t encouraged to stop. They didn’t even have a proper jetty, as they mostly fished in the long and wide inner bay.

However, it was the closest land at the time, and we’d come-a-gutser on an eastern reef, which proceeded to gutter my ship. Pearl and I were the only ones to make it to land. She saved me, as she could swim and I couldn’t.

We were helped by two villagers who took us to the castle and they made us welcome. Pearl was suspicious and started asking questions. When I learned about the spaceship and the fact, there were few magical items owned by the locals, I wanted in that ship.

So I went along with the procedure of becoming their sacrifice, as I felt I would find my heart’s desire on that ship. Pearl also worried me as she seemed to draw away from me, and I didn’t have the berries to control her anymore.

She had become even more beautiful as she had matured. She now stood a good 25cm taller than I did. She still looked a lot like a lost waif, but she had also filled out over the two years she had been with me. While she didn’t have the biggest tits, I’d ever sucked on, what she had suited her slim frame and were at a perfect height for me to suck on when I hugged her or fucked her.

Many of the Islands inhabitants were even shorter than I was and none were as tall as my lovely Pearl with her pale skin and long snow white hair. She had this way of moving so that no man could take his eyes from her. When she smiled at you, you felt that she only smiled for you.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.