Amity: 5. Cataclysm - Cover

Amity: 5. Cataclysm

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Preface

Science Fiction Sex Story: Preface - Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn't decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder. He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth. Crystal, Andrew and Philip had supposedly died but he didn't believe they were dead. Storm felt they they needed to come home soon. (Warning: Contains descriptive bisexual and multi-partner sex.)

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Robot   Space   Time Travel   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Slow  

Storm was in a quandary, as he couldn’t decide how to remove the last of the devil wizards. He had also heard other strange rumours concerning them. He felt a cataclysm was coming that could tear his new world asunder.

He also wanted to know what had happened to his other children from Earth and why they had all disappeared. Storm didn’t believe that they were dead. Raina had found her way to him, and he could only hope they did too.

Lee had told him that his daughter with Sue Walsh the stewardess had been called Crystal. Andrew was his son to Andy Watson the Florist in Mt Isa, and Philip was Eca’s son, his last born. Storm felt they needed to come home soon.

(Warning: contains descriptive multi-gender sex.)


Disclaimer:

If you find any of my assumptions fictitious, I would like to remind you this is a fictitious story and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as we know it. The characters, places and events aren’t real.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my editors who did try to fix my work. I do have a tendency to miss or not accept some suggested alternatives to my wording.

Special thanks to Anna Dapter for his/her tireless efforts. (Note: I think Anna is a Shifter either that or she is related to Wizard Davin).

The Australian Dictionary was also used so some words may appear incorrect. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story.


Background:

This story links to the Keltrian people and some of the characters I wrote about, in previous stories in the series called Delta. Chronologically, it is the fourth book in the Amity series. Some of it happens before the timeline of Delta, and some of it is after.

While a separate entity to the Delta serial, as involves different planets and solar systems, there are, however, links that those people who have read the other books from this Universe will understand and I might not have explained in this book.

Hint: for those who like underlying stories, read the books in the order of Delta, Storm, Trixy, Coercion, The Job, Tempest, The herds and then this book.


Some colloquialisms you may not know:

ANZAC - Australian and New Zealand Army Corp

ANZAC bickies - primarily made of oatmeal, golden syrup [treacle], butter and sugar, different nuts are often added

Bickies - cookies in the US

Budgie smugglers - also known as dick-togs or Speedos

Daks - pants, britches

Flea market - stalls or booths set up by people to sell unwanted items. Often run by a Charity to raise money

Gunna – going to

Gonna – dying or dead

Kinda – kind of

Lucked in – got lucky

Lucked out – out of luck

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.