Lena
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2016 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Life has odd twists and turns. Jay returns to his hometown for his dad's funeral. He already knows Lena but a gulf of years separate them. Or do they?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play   Slow  

Jay’s turn:

So Lena called her circle of friends from church and elsewhere. That meant that by nightfall, the appropriate husbands had been informed as well, subjecting me, the next day, to Bill pumping my hand in congratulations.

I know some guys who would’ve received news of a pregnant spouse with thoughts of their world ending. I knew better. Bill knew that I knew better. He and his wife were frequent visitors to our little place and both of them knew we built the house with a family in mind.

And family means children. I know all sorts of cases, some of them are a lot worse than others. I’ve dated my share of moms, all sorts of stories – divorcees with children, some who never got around to marrying, then the guy wandered off, even one who swears she had no idea who the daddy is. THAT one I didn’t dare take to bed.

The other side of that is some of the male friends I’ve known, saddled with eternal child support, some battling to be fathers to children, others who couldn’t frankly care less.

With all those thoughts in mind, I look across the breakfast table and see Lena, sun coming through the window hitting that blonde hair, blue eyes with a twinkle. Not showing, not by a long shot, but US is budding inside her. I’ve seen her with babies at church socials and when we have people over, and she has a natural look with a little one in her arms. Naturally I’m happy. This girl’s made to be my wife, my mate, and mother to our children.

I’m feeling positively domesticated, which has been subject of conversation.

“It’ll kill our plans, baby,” Lena said. “It’s real now. Before, it was all theoretical.” She put her hand over mine where I was touching the lower part of her abdomen, just at her pubic line. “We really did it, Jay. Marriage. Sex. Owning a home. And now we’re having children. Storybook.”

“Textbook,” I countered.

“If it’s a textbook, it’s one of those old ones that’s too tough to teach in school any more.” She surged up and over me to kiss me. “I guess if we’re gonna work together, we have a little window before I get too preggo ... Of course, you could work and I could stay home, gestating.”

“Baby doll,” I said. “We got millions. I have no need to go away for work...”

“You love your work. I’ve seen you...”

“You’ve also seen me while we built this house and that barn and your folks’ house, and we have this neat little business going, and our funny little farm ... And I’m gonna be here when you’re trundling around in your ninth month and the goats are laughing at you...”

“Because I laughed at them...”

“My wife, the goat lady.”

“I know ... And when I sold those kids, they cried ... I cried.”

“Circle of life, baby...”

“I know ... but I don’t have to like it.” She wiggled. “This ... I like...”

“I’m so very glad you do. I was worried. Some women don’t...”

“When you’re old and grey I am going to still be expecting you to make love with me.”

“I hope I’ll be up for it...”

Giggle. “By then, they’ll have all sorts of methods to keep us happy,” she said. “Right now you have to do it the old-fashioned way.”

“Which works just fine, at least from my vantage point.”

A little kiss. “I concur with your assessment.”

“Pure bliss,” I said nuzzling her hair aside to get to her neck.

“Damn you. That’s what did it, you know...”

“What did what?”

“Put me over the edge with you. First time you kissed my neck, I had to have you.”

“We were just playing around, punkin. I remember kissing your neck, that first night we kissed in the hotel room.”

“I know. And that’s when I said ‘He means it. Not only does he mean it, but he’s who I want to mean it’.”

“You were so beautiful and so sweet and innocent.” I looked at those eyes. “Still are.”

“I’m just your Lena, that’s all.”

“My wife. My best friend. My buddy. And now you’re the mother of our children.”

“Exactly according to my plan,” she giggled. “Lead you on, seduce you, marry you, bag a few million dollars, have a house on a hill with a herd of goats ... all my grand plan.”

“I always knew you were smarter than people gave you credit for.”

With the end of the school year, things took a major change. First, true to promise, it was moving time for Lena’s folks. The house was painted to their liking. Mizz Crosby had the kitchen she’d dreamed of, Liss, Lena’s sister, had a brand new room and a fifteen hundred dollar decorating budget.

.

Her dad wasn’t close enough to retirement for things to be easy. I mean, he’s a few years older than me, that’s all. I talked to a few people at church and found a heavy equipment shop that could use a decent mechanic for overflow work. I introduced him to my friend at church, who in turn introduced him to the manager of the shop. Elton’s been doing this stuff for thirty years. He talks the talk and walks the walk. Hired on the spot.

“Jay,” Elton said, “I don’t know how to repay you for this.”

“Not a matter of repaying, Elton. People take care of people. ‘Specially family.”

“Yeah, but a HOUSE?”

“Yeah, but Wanda’s gonna be right here next door when the baby comes. I’ll save the cost of the house in the gasoline I don’t burn driving back and forth back down there for the required granny time.”

“Advice, son. Don’t call ‘er ‘granny’.”

“Noted,” I said. “Voice of experience?”

“Oh, yeah...”

“She’ll love it,” I opined. “I listen to one side of the phone calls all the time.”

“I wanted to give ‘er stability, Jay. Did the best I could.”

“Shows,” I said. “Lena’s a good girl. You’re still married to ‘er mom. Sort of reeks ‘stability’.”

“Wasn’t always easy. When Denny came, and then all those years ... It was a trial. Took everything we had.”

“Lena’s told me a lot.”

“It was hard on us all. Poor kid ... You know, there are people that say retarded kids...” He paused. “I know, they’re ‘mentally challenged’ now. But that they’re supposed to be the purest of angels. We saw that. Flashes here and there, along with some very horrible times. We loved him, Jay. We really did.”

“Was easy to do, the few times I saw him with Lena when she was younger.” I remember those times, seeing her playing in the front yard with him. “One of those things that makes her who she is, Elton. One reason I married ‘er. She’s good people and she’s gonna be a great parent.”

He smiled. “Well, son, she did a lot better grabbin’ you than we had reason to hope.”

“I’m flattered.”

“Don’t be. It’s a low bar. You see what’s comin’ out of high school or college these days? Which one of those turds would you want YOUR daughter to marry?”

“Uh, as opposed to taking off across the country with a guy ten years older than her?”

“I knew my daughter. Didn’t tell ‘er, but I kind of figured out what was going on. You might not’ve figured it out, but I read the handwriting on the wall. Me ‘n’ Wanda, we prayed...”

“I guess that’s better’n sticking pins in a voodoo doll,” I said.

So I think we have good neighbors. Elton and Wanda are closer in age to Bill and Hester and they seem to hit it off okay.

Liss is interesting in the crazy way only a high school girl can be. No, it’s not that she’s the ‘city girl’ who moved to the country. That dichotomy isn’t nearly as sharp as it might have been before TV, movies and 24/7 media brings everything into homes regardless of geography.

“It’s not like they make their dresses out of feedsacks or something,” I’d heard Lena tell her. “Occasionally they’ll hitch the mule to the buckboard and go to the general store and trade eggs for store-boughten duds.”

I could hear the protests coming from the phone.

So Lissa – Alyssa, formally – shows up with her parents and we immediately see that she accompanies us to church that Sunday.

“Like you’re showing a prize heifer,” I accused Lena.

“At least she’s a heifer, not some worn out old cow...”

“That’s a horrible thought. Anybody I know that you’re referring to?”

“No. Just that my baby sister...”

“Looks a lot like you. Not exactly, but close enough.”

“Uh, do I need to worry about you lusting for my sister?”

“One, she’s too young. Two, I’m in love with you...”

“Three,” she giggled, “I know where you sleep and I’ll superglue your dick to your leg.”

“You’re all the female I ever desired, lady.”

“I’ll be a lot more in a few months. Big as a barrel...”

“I can imagine myself lusting after your rounded pregnant ass.”

“And I can imagine you cuddling me when I need cuddling.”

“Always.”

“But my baby sister...”

“You know how to kill a tender moment,” I snickered.

“Our life is full of tender moments, baby. We can afford to kill one.”

So it’s a little country church and there’s about six kids within a year or two of Lissa’s age. Being all possessive because after all, she’s MY sister-in-law, I grade her as the prettiest of the four girls in that group. After all, she takes after Lena.

The two guys seemed to think so, too.

“I got phone numbers and invitations,” Lissa told Lena.

Lena’s turn:

“Church kids,” I reassured mom and dad.

“Your sister’s a bit young to be dating,” Mom said.

“I know, Mom,” I said, trying to be comforting. “But this church does a lot of social things for the youth.”

“I worry.”

“You’re her mom. You’re supposed to worry. I’m her sister. I’m supposed to love her and pray that she turns out all right.”

“And when she asks questions?”

“Mom, you answered MY questions. Right up to when I took off with Jay.”

“Your dad and I talked. Baby, the world’s different these days. It was changing when we got married, but even then there was a lot less stigma attached to unmarried people being together. When you talked about leaving with Jay, we knew Jay, we knew you ... I just didn’t see you getting exploited. My daughter’s not a slut...”

“This one isn’t. I don’t think that one is, either.”

“Your dad, he said that if you wanted to go off, you were eighteen and perfectly capable of making your own decisions and your own mistakes.”

“Including shacking up with Jay...” I countered softly.

“Jay’s a good guy. Not like you were dating that guy behind the counter at Starbucks...”

“Barista, Mom. He’s a barista...”

“Yeah,” Mom says. “Impressive for a guy who serves coffee for a living...”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.