Lena
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2016 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Life has odd twists and turns. Jay returns to his hometown for his dad's funeral. He already knows Lena but a gulf of years separate them. Or do they?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play   Slow  

Jay’s turn:

And so it starts. It’s one thing to run the roads with somebody like Lena and I have been doing, basically on a loose schedule, talking, nothing more critical than not becoming a traffic statistic.

It’s entirely another when you have to treat your new wife as a green as grass employee who needs to spin up pretty fast into handling the documents for a good-sized construction project.

I saw the first indication that things might be better than I thought when she pulled out a notepad and started taking notes. We rolled out drawings and I showed her everything from plot plans to P&IDs, the myriad...

“Enough,” she said. “Four o’clock.”

“You’re right. Time flies when you’re having fun.”

“This is FUN?!? I had no IDEA...”

“Most of the world doesn’t, baby,” I said. “You drive past a factory or walk into an office building, and never give a thought to the fact that everything you see has been laid out on paper by some engineer or architect or designer.”

She repeated herself. “I had no idea ... I’m beginning to see, though.”

“You’ve had one day at this, baby,” I said. “Let’s go home. We can figure out what to do for dinner while we’re on the road.”

We ran into Emily on the way to the parking lot.

“Still with us?” Emily asked Lena. “I thought between learning all that crap from scratch and having HIM for a teacher, you’d be long gone.”

Lena laughed. “We’re still newlyweds. I’m still...”

“Oh, yeah, I remember how it was,” Emily chuckled. “See you two tomorrow.”

In the following days we established a bit of a routine. I took a bit more time training Lena than I might’ve done under different circumstances. First, she was the greenest new employee I’d ever worked with. Not only had she never worked with the documents, she knew nothing of the goings-on of a construction project.

I made a point of taking her out into the field where the work was in progress, taking HER drawings and showing her the relationship to real world work. The fact that this project was Phase Two, a second unit identical to the one I’d put on line, meant I could point to it as a desired end.

Naturally she met a lot of people – engineers and foremen overseeing work in progress. Her mind reveals itself each day as quick and competent. She met people, remembered names and faces. By the end of the week, I started hanging back, letting her go about her job by herself.

“They’re nice to me,” she said.

“Of course they are. You’re doing your job, things are pretty low stress, you’re young and pretty...”

“I’m not pretty.”

“Look around you, sweetness. You’re on a construction site. You’re like a single flower growing through the crack in a parking lot. Pretty. Besides, I adore you...”

“I adore you right back, Jay. And you’re worried. I can tell.”

“Of course I’m worried. There are gonna be a few hundred men crawling all over this site in the next few months and YOU are desirable...”

“They can desire all they want, Jay. I KNOW you. I know what YOU want and I know what I want. You care about me for a lot more than most of those guys would even think of.”

“Lena...”

“I wasn’t like that in high school. I’m not about to start now. ‘Sides, did you notice that girl that started with the safety department?”

“Hon,” I said, “she didn’t start. She’s back.”

“Oh,” Lena said. “Sounds like you know something...”

“That’s one of the OTHER kind, babe. I ain’t too sure that she doesn’t supplement her wages here with some negotiable comfort payments after work.”

“‘Negotiable Comfort?’ You mean, like prostitution?”

“Prostitution’s a harsh term. She goes through a guy every few days, maybe a week or two. He gets what HE wants, she gets what SHE wants. Some of these construction guys are pretty free with their money.”

She looked at me. “I know girls can be as predatory as men, babe. You didn’t get that with me. I didn’t get that with you. So how about we stop worrying, huh?”

“Every time I see YOU in the vicinity of an unaccompanied male, I’ll worry.”

“Thank you,” she said, looping her hand inside my arm. “I’m flattered. But you forget something, Jay.”

“What?”

“I saw the hurt in your eyes when your wife left. I saw the hurt in your eyes when your dad passed away. I’m your Lena and I will never put that hurt in your eyes.”

“And I’ll forever try to keep that smile on your face.”

“You didn’t seem to have a problem making me frown today.”

“You need to learn this stuff. It’s just easier if you have a little knowledge past ‘the 89 series is process control’. Sometimes the drawings are needed by more than one discipline.”

Giggle. “I’ll learn. I don’t think crying’s gonna keep me out of trouble.”

“Speaking of trouble, what are we doing for dinner?”

“I have some round steak, some onions, a skillet. Steak and gravy?”

“You smooth-talkin’ little thing...”

Another giggle. “Speaking’ of little things...”

“Oh, now it’s LITTLE?”

Titter. “Mine is. Yours is abusive. And I desire abuse.”

“I shall provide what you wish,” I grinned. Yes, I looked forward to this part of our lives very much.

We hit the apartment heading in two directions, her to the kitchen, me to the laundry room, each bent on keeping our lives neat and clean. I was folding clothes. I could back up, look into the kitchen see Lena’s jeans-clad form busy at the counter, preparing a meal. Domestic bliss, it was.

I finished my task of putting away folded clothes, went into the kitchen, grabbed my wife in a bear hug from behind. Sometimes she squeals and protests. This time she sagged back into my arms.

“I love the way you possess me, Jay.”

“You’re just about the neatest possession imaginable, you know...”

She twisted around for kisses. Two. Then, “Let me stir this thing and turn the heat down and put a pot of rice on.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

I tried helping, that meant that we bumped into one another several times. Finally she put both her hands on my lower back, pushing me out of the kitchen.

“Hit the recliner, bud,” she said. “So I’ll have a place to curl up.”

I like that. Me in the recliner, kicked back, finally shed of my work shoes, Lena a perfect fit, curled in my arms.

“Lemme have the remote. We need music,” she said. I delivered it to her. She punched up something light and soothing. “Now hold me. This stuff has been tougher than school.”

“I told you, baby. You don’t have to ... I make enough to take care of us both. Easily.”

“No, I think I LIKE this stuff. It’s just that it’s real. If I mess up there are bigger consequences than a bad grade at the top of the worksheet.”

“Real jobs are like that, baby,” I said. “And the deeper you get, the more significant the consequences.”

“Could be stocking shelves at the grocery store,” she said.

“And the whole time you were doing it, your brain would be sitting idle...”

“Yeah ... This makes me think. I have responsibilities.” She gave me a peck on my lips, one of several kinds of kisses she used on me. “And another responsibility is NOT to burn dinner.” She hopped up, I heard the lid lift on the stove, some stirring, water running, then she was back.

“Just like Momma showed me. Caramelize those onions until they come apart. Brown the meat with ‘em. Then add water and let it simmer.”

“And that’s how my mom did it, too. It smells great.”

She plopped back into my waiting arms. I nuzzled her hair back away from a pink curlicue of an ear, nibbled it, a move good for squeals. “You smell good, too...”

“I haven’t had a shower and I’ve been at work all day, including two trips to the welding yard. I sweated.”

“So you have traces of that perfume I like, and you have the musk of honest sweat. Not rank, just alluring in a very natural, primal way.”

“You LIKE that?”

“Yes.”

“I thought I was weird. You ... you kinda turn me on, you know, if we mess around before we shower, I thought I was weird because it arouses me.”

“I don’t know if it’s common or not. It’s just me ... I like you like this...”

She smiled. “Something salty and tangy that I’d like to sample, you know. I might be too rank to reciprocate, though...”

“Don’t tease me, honey,” I laughed. “I’d reciprocate the daylights out of you...”

“Me first,” she purred, standing.

I wasn’t sure what ‘me first’ meant. It could go either way – me doing HER first or ... Okay, her tugging my belt loose kind of clarified the intent.

I cannot remember EVER having my balls and my dick so lovingly tongue-bathed, all to the accompaniment of little moans and mmmmmms and sighs and happy faces when I could force my eyes open to see what was going on.

“Ohgod, Lena ... I’m gonna come.”

Giggle. “One now. More later...” and her head bobbed, that blonde hair bouncing. Another ‘Mmmm’ and that’s it. I dumped. Hard. Giggles urged me on, as did her tongue and her suction.

There wasn’t a single errant drop. She stood up, shucked her jeans, her panties ... crawled up my torso, kissed me. “My turn. Trade places. I get the chair.”

Oh, boy! She’s sitting there without panties, her legs spread wide, that beautiful pink pussy open like a dew-dappled orchid, and it’s MINE! And all the talk of sweat and musk and perfume ... It’s all true and it’s all so far past just GOOD ... I operated on the premise that she did to me what she thought would feel good to her, at least the activities external to those sweet, moist lips.

Yes, salty. Yes, musky. And ohgodyesssss, wonderful. For me. And from the heels digging into my back and the hands holding my head in place, I assume that Lena liked it, too. Right up to where she passed out. Limp. I picked her up, cradled her carefully, and sat back down in the magical chair with her in my arms.

Her eyelids fluttered, then “Wow! That was good!”

“You’re very lickable at the end of the day, lady,” I said. “A very good reason to keep you working.”

Giggle. “Put your pants back on, you! We can’t eat dinner with our butts bare!”

“Anything you say, ma’am,” I returned.

She pulled her own jeans back up, wiggled her ass while she snapped them, then disappeared into the kitchen. I heard the microwave attending to heating a vegetable to go with the rice and gravy.

We sat at the little table in the breakfast nook and took our meal together.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.