Lena - Cover

Lena

Copyright© 2016 by oyster50

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Life has odd twists and turns. Jay returns to his hometown for his dad's funeral. He already knows Lena but a gulf of years separate them. Or do they?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play   Slow  

Jay’s turn:

I don’t know if it was cold feet or what, but we had an episode. Seven hours into our marriage, I think Lena’s conscience got to her and she confessed to premeditated nuptials. I guess, from her tone, that she was afraid that if I happened upon the truth on my own, I’d change my mind.

Truth? When she acted like she bought into the idea of living in MY apartment while she got set up on my job in Missouri, I did my own premeditation.

Like her, a couple of months of nightly communications and I found myself wrapped up in the girl. When she got excited about a historical tour for a vacation, I began to harbor the thought that just maybe there was a possibility that the two of us might connect, and by ‘connect’, I hoped for a permanent relationship.

The other kind weren’t that hard to find. That’s not what I wanted.

A tear started tracking down her cheek as she confessed.

I countered with a confession of my own.

We’ve both been horribly deceptive in our attempts to acquire one another. I guess it was our first ‘fight’ and the makeup sex was wonderful. The sex was great, but honestly, it was icing on a wonderful cake with Lena. This is my buddy. She’s bright and genuinely interested in the purpose I’d set forth for this trip. We visited the battlefields and walked the grounds and toured the museums and she observed with me and we talked.

With every day that passes, I find her more and more fascinating. And since we’re married, she’s even more friendly. I sat down to fix a problem with my shoe, found myself sitting in the shade with a happy Lena hugging me from behind.

“That’s wonderful,” I said.

“I hope you don’t mind, Jay. I just want to hold onto you.”

“I like that, Lena. I always wanted to be somebody’s desire...”

“Oh, come on, Jay. You were married.”

“I found out that she wasn’t a very huggy person. This right here...” I touched her arm that was around my chest from behind, “is something I craved and never got.”

She kissed my neck. “You got it now. It’s like when I hold you, I get strength.”

“And I get love. Fair trade.”

“I get love, too.”

There was still a case of ‘am I okay?’ to her, too, though. After a day of touring Chickamauga, we went to dinner. I noticed her looking at another couple. The guy was around my age, the girl a bit older than Lena, from what I could tell.

After the meal, back to the hotel. Shower. One. Both of us. It was a little cramped, this hotel’s shower being a combination bathtub and shower, but we managed amid a bit of jostling and giggling.

“That is such luxury, Jay,” she purred as I shampooed her hair. Out of the shower, I attended to my shaving. Lena started drying her hair. I couldn’t help but take over, brushing it to golden perfection.

She wheeled around to face me. “Question. Be honest.”

“Always, angel,” I said.

“Do I need to do something to my hair?”

“Like what?”

“That couple at dinner. She had blonde hair. Curly. I look so plain...”

“You look so natural. Your hair, baby, it’s always been attractive to me just like it is. You’ve had it longer. Shorter. Bangs. No bangs. I love it.”

“You don’t think you’d like it better with some curls?”

“I could stand some curls, if that’s what you did, but I prefer this...” and I buried my face into it.

She squealed in delight. “Okayyyyyy! That’s an answer.” She twisted free.

I followed her out of the bathroom. “My Lena is physical perfection.”

“I will be if we keep walking like we’re doing,” she said. “I got THIS!” she said, grasping a little bit of softness over her hips.

“Baby, you go ahead and be that way. I never looked at you and told myself I’d love you MORE if you’d get curly hair and lose a few pounds. I have perfection in my life, and its name is Lena.”

“You silver-tongued devil,” she said, pushing me backward onto the bed, giggling. “I have to have an agile tongue in self-defense.” She popped the head of my erect dick into her mouth.

The surprise caused me to curl up. She pushed me back down with one hand. “Don’t you DARE! I got this thing...”

Oh, the things I must suffer. She sucked for a bit then crawled right up me to give me a kiss.

“Gosh, baby. I’m the one that supposed to be doing foreplay on YOU.”

Giggle. “That IS foreplay for me. Feel!”

My fingertips found her wet, slippery. I couldn’t say anything, what with our mouths welded together, her tongue fighting mine in happy combat.

We broke apart. “See!” she said, shaking her head. Her shortish blonde hair bounced. “It’s in your face. If it was curly...”

“You wouldn’t be perfection,” I said. “I love when you’re just right here. It brushes my face. Smells delicious. Feels tantalizing. You wanna change eye colors, too?”

“Don’t be silly...”

“Then don’t get silly about your hair. Now, what do I need to change?”

She had me nose to nose, her blue eyes piercing my soul. “Nothing at all.”

“So that works for you but not for me?”

“Oh, you know what I mean. I just want to look good for you.”

“You’re my little bit of perfection, baby.”

“You treat me like that in public, Jay. Don’t think I don’t notice.”

“Then why do you carry on about wanting to change?”

“I don’t want to change, but I would, for you.”

“I don’t want you to change a thing.”

“Well, in public you don’t seem to be trying to distance yourself from the ugly girl.”

“Horrible, horrible thought, Lena. Nobody would think you’re ugly. And I’m proud to be seen with you at my side.”

Giggle. “I hold your hand now.”

“You do. I like that part.”

She rolled sideways off me. I rolled to face her, letting my free hand run down her side over silky skin. “Beautiful.”

She kissed me. “I’ll trade you...”

“Trade me what?”

“I’ve been thinking about how it feels when you use your mouth on my kitty.”

I smiled. “Baby, you’re delicious. I could do that all night.”

“I could let you. But if you do me, then I get to do you.” Her lips met mine. The girl can kiss. Her body formed against mine, my hardness trapped between us. She forced a hand down between us, pushed, letting me poke my dick into the little furnace of her pubic mound and the tops of her thighs.

“Oh, that’s good, too, you know ... That’s for our second round, ‘kay?”

I smiled. Lena’s taking charge of this. “I’d love that.” I scooted down, trapped the tip of a sweetly rounded small breast in my mouth, flicking my tongue around the nipple.

“OHGODJAY! That’s what I’ve been thinking about all day. Your tongue.”

“There’s another one,” I said, switching to the other perfect breast, then I moved down. My goal was tangy, salty, juicy, redolent of musk and pleasure. Delicious. I lapped gently, my tongue just barely teasing her hot slit open on the first pass, then a little deeper, then deeper. Her hands clapped the back of my head.

“Don’t. Tease. Me. LICK!”

So I licked, savored, hoping that she was getting pleasure like I was. She started shaking, her hips thrusting up against my tongue.

“Yessssss,” she hissed. “Right THERE!”

‘Right there’ got me rewarded with more of the juice I craved, then her hands grasped the back of my head, holding me in place as she shook, breath ragged, hissing, then “Rrrrgghhhh! Yesssss! Unggghhhh!” and she spasmed, then fell back, relaxed.

“Come up here, you.”

I’m not THAT obedient. My tongue craved more of Lena’s nectar. I flicked once, twice, then circled the shaft of her distended clit. She started shaking again.

“Nooooo. I can’ttttttt.” Then “Yessssss. Gah ... Yesssss! Hard!” and she came again. I kissed her pussy gently, letting her float down from wherever she went. Her breathing became regular.

“Now come up here, Jay...” I complied this time, one hand gently caressing her precious pussy.

“Mmmmmm. That’s a happy kitty now.” She kissed me. “Promise me you’ll always love me THAT way, too...”

“You’re not the only one that gets thoughts all day,” I said.

“Did you think about me doing this?” She smiled, sliding down in bed, one of her hands circling a diamond-cutter of an erection. Her tongue flicked out.

Giggle. “So neat. First time I saw it, I was tempted to put my mouth around it.” She demonstrated. My turn for my breathing to stop.

Lena’s happy having sex. Better yet, she’s happy sucking on me, purrs, little moans, giggles the whole time her lips, teeth and tongue are playing. That’s it – she’s PLAYING, enjoying HERself, and I’m getting the happy result.

“Let me scoot up in bed a little bit, princess,” I said. “I’m having too much fun watching...”

“You think I look stupid doing this, don’t you?”

“If I thought you looked stupid, it wouldn’t be that hard. I love watching you. You sound so happy.”

“I love this. Scoot up, then.”

I can watch. Her blonde head bounces up and down, her hair swaying in time with the motion, then she syncopates and it splays out in a precious disarray.

“I’m gonna eat your balls,” she announced. “It’s all mine. I get to play.”

“Be careful.”

Giggle. “I’m NOT gonna break my new toys.” Her mouth opened wide to suck one of my balls in. her ‘Mmmmm’ echoed to the top of my head. She released it with an audible smack, took the other one.

Giggle. “You like that. Look at all the juice you’re leaking.” Then heat and wet and ‘Mmmmmm’.

I was loaded. Really loaded. “Lena ... too much. I’m...”

“Mmmmmmm” and her head nodded. She said something, muffled because her lips stayed closed around my shaft.

“NNnnghghhh!” and I exploded. Her tongue kept time with my spurts, pulling me along with her gentle suction until I – my entire existence – was contained in a stream of fire.

I thought she’d quit. She didn’t quit. Kept sucking. Part of me wanted her to stop, to let me just enjoy. The other part wanted to keep the feelings going as long as she kept up. The second part won, her mouth pulling me through orgasm and right back to arousal. Her head popped up with a big grin.

Giggle. “It’s MINE. I get to play with it when I want.” And she straddled me, her fingers flipping me into line with ... She sat on me. Hot. Wet. Her arms tugged me to sitting. There we were, mated, long-legged Lena wrapping me, holding me.

“Never letting you go, Jay,” she smiled. “Perfect right here. And anywhere you and I can go. We’re perfect.”

“We are. I love you.”

She looked down, saw where our bodies were joined together. That giggle again. I’d saw a leg off to keep that giggle to myself. “You’d better. You have deflowered me, truly and well. You have lain with a maiden. You must take her to wife.” Our lips met.

When they parted, she giggled, “Don’t get soft on me now. I...” Her hips moved, stroking me in and out of her.

Whatever softness that might have started went away.

“You’re perfect there,” she said.

“So are you. So hot.”

Can’t have sex all night. We tried. That was number two. I found myself lapping her out, keeping us from the horrors of a wet spot, when she giggled, licking and sucking me clean.

We put something on TV. I can’t remember what it was. She was lying diagonally across the bed. I could roll over and put my face in her crotch. I did that. Breathed deep, savoring what lovemaking had produced from us.

“If you start again, you’d better be able to finish.”

I planted a quick kiss on her pubis, then turned away.

“I need to recharge so I can do a decent job,” I said.

One more time before slumber came to us. Our first full day of marriage. Perfection. In the middle of the night, I awoke, looked at the angel lying next to me, her cheek resting on a hand, her blonde hair in disarray. Perfect.

Somebody woke in the middle of the night, too. A hand gently tugged me onto my back, then a pair of lips closed over my soft pecker. Fingers caressed my balls.

I briefly thought that I might be slow to be aroused after the previous evening. I failed to factor in how Lena looked in the dim light, her head moving slowly, her tongue pushing me around inside her mouth, sucking me to hardness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.