Lena - Cover

Lena

Copyright© 2016 by oyster50

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Life has odd twists and turns. Jay returns to his hometown for his dad's funeral. He already knows Lena but a gulf of years separate them. Or do they?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Menstrual Play   Slow  

Jay’s turn:

Lena opened the door to our hotel room and practically shoved me inside. I moved the bags inside and when I turned, she was flipping the door locks.

“Oh, no,” I squealed in falsetto. “I’m trapped.”

“Love me, Jay.”

“Forever,” I answered, scooping her into my arms for a kiss. A different kiss, because I knew that the kiss wasn’t the end of this.

When the kiss broke, she was smiling.

“You love me.”

“I love you,” she smiled. “Not some silly schoolgirl crap, either, buddy. We’re in this for the duration.”

“Duration, plus,” I replied, kissing her again, holding her closer, feeling her forming herself against me. ‘She wants this, too, ‘ I told myself.

I found myself being slowly waltzed back to the bed, then pushed down with her atop me.

“Lena’s a brave girl,” she said. “Trying things that are sooooo new.”

“Lena’s a beautiful girl,” I said, “and one more time, sweetness, are you sure...”

“James Harris, I love you. Tomorrow I will officially marry you. Right now I intend on marrying you in the way that couples married since time immemorial.” She smiled. “And I get excited when we get close like this. I know what the excitement’s about.” She wiggled. “Or do you think I’m just stupid and I have no idea what I’m doing?”

“Never thought you were stupid, baby.”

Another wiggle. She has to know. Wiggle again, right on top of my hardened dick. Her eyes sparkle. She draws her knees up, scoots, straddling me. Giggle. “This is better...”

“Gahhhh,” I said, my hips involuntarily humped up, pushing into her spread crotch seaking stimulation.

Giggle. “See?!?” and the grin changed as she reacted, pushing back. “If we keep doing this, we’re just playing, Jay.” A couple more experimental thrusts and she rocked back, unbuckling my belt.

Okay, I give up. I start at the bottom of her blouse, unbuttoning. She looks happy at my actions. I get three buttons undone before I have to give in, letting my hands invade, savoring the feel of her skin under my touch. Up. Bra’s in the way, but I don’t stop, I cover the cups with my hands, gently squeezing, tracing the measure of the delights hiding there.

Last button. The blouse flows off shrugged shoulders. She bends forward to kiss – and to give me access to the fasteners for that bra. It’s off, too, when she sits back, allowing me to see two small, perfect mounds, pink areolas, perky nippled, beautiful.

“Flat,” she said.

“Perfect,” I replied. I tugged her back down, lining my mouth up for my first taste of her nipples.

She gasped, grabbed the back of my head. For a brief moment I thought I’d gone too far, but then the hands on the back of my head were HOLDING me there while she sucked a breath in.

“Oh, damn, Jay!”

“Lovely,” I said, switching from one to its equally desirable twin on the other side.

She wrapped me in her arms, forcing my face to hers, kissing me. Or it was a matter of we were kissing each other. One of my hands found its way to cup her butt, holding her against my hardness.

“Too many things. Not enough words,” she gasped between kisses. She rolled off me, tugged at the waist of my pants, sending me a message as she lay on her back, legs in the air, working her own pants and panties down.

I, on the other hand, stood up and dropped my pants. Had to work the waistband to get it past an erection the likes I cannot remember even in the ‘hard on all the time’ days of my teen years. When I stood after working the pants free of my feet, stripping my socks off, she was lying there on her side, a leg drawn up, smiling.

And absolutely delectable. And looking at me. Giggle. “Abhorrent?”

“One does not use the term ‘abhorrent’ to describe one’s mate. She is the most beautiful girl in the world.”

“C’mere.”

I dove into the bed next to her. So much for measured self-restraint. She giggled happily when we formed a knot of arms and legs. Her time in high school sports showed up as she twisted, fastened her mouth on MY nipple.

I shuddered, gasped.

“Oh, so YOU get affected, too, then?”

“Right now, darlin’, I’m one big pile of ‘affected’.”

“I can tell.” Her fingers pushed in between us, a goal in mind. I gasped when she found it.

“So neat,” she said. “You don’t mind, do you?”

I silenced her with a kiss, my own hand, fingers tracing through a soft mat of hair on her pubis. When I got there, I tried an inquisitive fingertip.

Our mouths were still welded. She bucked under my exploration, the kiss broke. “Yessssss!” between clinched teeth.

Wet. Hot. I explored further, seeking the opening of what I imagined to be the gates to heaven.

Her hand grasped my wrist. I thought she was going to stop me. She didn’t. “Inside...”

I slid that finger gently in.

“Deeper.” Then “Ahhhhh...” And she tugged me, trying to get me atop her, her legs spreading, welcoming.

I moved my hand away, holding her. If we were going to rub things together, then...

“Yesssss. Right there. I wanna feel it. Us together,” she spoke through a flurry of kisses.

Sooner or later, things HAD to line up. They did.

“Jay...”

“Lena...”

“I love you Jay. You know that.”

“I love you right back.”

She pushed upward, forcing virgin lips to spread around the head of my dick. I helped, pushing gently down and forward, trying to be slow, giving things time to stretch.

“You’re...” and she put her lips to mine and pushed up onto me.

Okay. I pushed back. Buried to the hilt. All the way in.

“Mated.” One word from her. “It’s done.” She hunched.

I was worried about the pain associated with the loss of a girl’s virginity. This was a first for me, so I had nothing to go on.

Had my head set right when she pushed up against me again. I tried a tentative stroke, withdrawing, pushing back into exquisite warmth and moisture.

“Yessssss! Like that!” she urged.

So, okay ... If I know I’m not causing pain, then there’s the other side of the equation. It’s literally been years since I’ve been inside a woman, and even longer since I’ve been inside one without a condom and this is Lena and I love her and this feels GOOD!

I tried slowing down.

“Don’t you DARE stop,” she hissed.

“Baby ... tooo good. About to come...”

“That’s different.” Her mouth met mine, breaking long enough for, “Do it!”

Her words pulled the trigger. I hung onto her, offering a few thrusts to urge an already volcanic orgasm along. As it subsided, I said, “Hold onto me,” and I rolled onto my back, holding my angel for the ride atop me.

“Oh, Jay...” she sighed. “We did it. We really DID it. I felt you...”

“You’re too beautiful, Lena.”

“Am I?”

“You are.”

“You’re prejudiced. You love me.”

“That’s true, but you’re still beautiful.”

“And we’ve made love. The state might not think so, but we’re married.”

“We are,” I said. “Uh ... you’re okay? Down there?”

“Oh, gosh, yes...”

“I thought it was supposed to hurt the first time.”

“I’ve heard that, but I’ve been to the gynecologist and she says that there wasn’t much hymen left with the sports I play.”

“Gynecologist? Why?”

“Regular checkup for young ladies.” She smiled demurely. “And I was having these horrible period cramps, so she gave a prescription for birth control pills. So nine months from now, we won’t be parents.”

“I didn’t even think about that.”

Giggle. “Glad ONE of us did.”

“Yeah,” I said. Inwardly I slapped myself for being irresponsible with this precious creature.

“What if you didn’t, Jay? And I did get pregnant?”

“Still my Lena. Just that life changes with a baby in the picture.”

“You said you thought favorably about having kids,” she retorted.

I do remember that conversation. “I do. But it has to be a special woman.”

“Uh, like your WIFE?”

“The one I have now?”

“Of course, silly. That other one, that’s ancient history.” She sighed. “So was I good?”

“You’re perfect.”

“No. The sex. Was I good?”

“I refer to my previous answer. Perfect.”

“I know that there’s a lot more. I read. I listen to others talk about it.”

“Whatever you want. Whenever you want it,” I told her.

By now, she’s lying beside me, her free hand idly toying with my chest hair. “Jay. I’m not fragile. I’m your wife. You get to tell me what YOU want, too. Mom told me that. She said that sometimes my husband might want things that I didn’t necessarily enjoy, or it might not be the time I wanted to do things, but I would be wise to make allowances.”

“Your mom’s wise, especially for this day and time.”

“Women’s lib,” Lena said. “I know all about it. You just liberated the hell out of me, and you turned me loose into OUR world.”

“You get to say. I would hope that I have enough sense to not demand something that you really don’t want to give.”

Her hand drifted down, finding me half erect. “I get to play with this, right?”

“Any time you want. Belongs to you now.”

“Serious, Jay. Does it bother you?”

“Nope. Feels quite good. Lena, I LOVED the sex.”

“I have no frame of reference, Jay,” she said. “I listened to a lot of conversations at school, and I paid attention to what Mom said, but really, today was the first. Leaving home with you, that first night when we kissed ‘n’ stuff, that was the first, too.”

“That’s kind of rare these days,” I stated.

“Tell me about it. I’ve been ‘Lena the Lez’ for years, except now bein’ lesbian is not the insult it used to be and the girls that really were lez, none of them admitted to having me as a partner, so people just didn’t know what to make of me.”

“You liked what we did?”

“I loved what we did. It’s ... it’s almost more than words, Jay, but it was like I was pulling your life force and you were pulling mine, even just the kissing and hugging and rubbing ourselves together. It’s like when we held each other, life flowed between us.”

“I felt more alive in your arms than I have in years, maybe ever.”

She gazed into my eyes. “You really mean that, don’t you.”

“I do. That’s why today happened and that’s why tomorrow will happen and that’s why I believe you and I will last forever together.”

“My Jay,” she spoke softly. “I always dreamed of having somebody love me like this. Since your dad passed away and you and I started getting to know each other, every day that passed, I thought more and more it was supposed to be you.”

“I’m glad it’s me, Lena.”

Smile. “This thing ... is it always like this?”

I was still half-hard, while we were talking. Her hand though, touching.

Another smile. “It’s growing. I’m touching it and it’s growing in front of my eyes.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.