3 December 2006
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Dan drove the Nissan home with Abby sitting close to Brad in the back seat. He thought of Trisha and the flirting she did. She certainly wasn’t shy about showing off her great cleavage to him. But he thought more about Wendy. She looked very beautiful, similar to Karen in size and with strawberry blonde coloured hair. He didn’t have the same reaction shaking hands with Trisha as he did with Wendy.

“And that tingling in my hand. If you made a move on me, I certainly wouldn’t turn you down, Wendy, and you bet that my Karen would love you too,” he smiled to himself.

“I’m a little ticked off at you,” Abby said, playingly slapping Brad’s right arm.

“Hey, what did I do?” He said, reacting to her sudden comment.

“How are your legs feeling?”

“The right one feels like it’s about to have a cramp.”

“I’m not surprised. I yelled at you to drink lots of water when you were playing.”

“But I don’t get that thirsty.”

“Don’t you get it? It’s not about being thirsty. When you play, you sweat a lot. The sweat isn’t just water; it’s salt and chemicals leaving your body. You need to replace those things. Next time you watch an OHL or NHL game, look at how much the players drink, it’s a lot. That is why your legs feel cramped up.”

“One of these times, your leg will cramp up during a game and you won’t be able to finish it. I watched you during the game, and I drink more water doing my yoga than you do for your game.” Abby had to pause to catch her breath from lecturing him.

“She’s right, you know,” Dan inserted, looking at them in the rearview mirror. “Like Abby said, you need to drink even if you’re not thirsty. Your body will thank you.”

“I’ve got my heart, mind, body, and soul invested in you, Brad, and I want a lifetime of returns on my investment.”

“Okay, okay, I get the message. I’ll start drinking more water!” He relented.

“That’s my man,” Abby smiled, kissing his cheek.

“And I thought Mom’s lectures were bad enough!” He kidded.

“Did you manage to stay warm sitting in the cold rink in your short skirt?”

“I used the two blankets to cover your dad and me. I also had his hands to keep me warm. And boy, oh boy, did he ever keep me warm!” Abby exclaimed, smiling sheepishly at Dan in the rearview mirror. “I can’t keep any secrets from you, Brad. I have to tell you that while we watched your game, your dad fingered my pussy and made me cum.” Abby paused as Brad looked from Abby to Dan and back again. “Plus, while your Dad was fingering my pussy, I stroked his big, beautiful hard cock and jerked him off ... twice.”

“Holy fuck Abby, you sure do work fast!”

“I told you I’d do anything to become a member of your family. I know you’ve said I don’t have to do anything, like have sex with them, but I want to. I made the first move on your dad, not him on me,” she explained.

“Would you like me to jerk you off too before we get home? Sure you do,” Abby said, not giving Brad time to answer. She held the waist of Brad’s jeans and unzipped his fly with her right hand. She put her hand inside the opening and pulled his cock out into the light. Brad watched Abby begin to stroke his cock and glanced in the mirror at his dad.

“At least I’ll be able to use my left hand to jerk you off. My right hand and arm are still sore from jerking off your dad for so long,” she said, feeling his cock grow magically in her hand. “Mmm, I love your cock, Brad, and it’s as big as your dad’s,” she smiled at him. Abby obediently opened her legs for Brad as she felt his hand go down between her legs. He easily slid several fingers into her warm, damp pussy.

“Don’t make a mess on the seat or floor,” Dan kidded. He opened the armrest top and handed them a dry cloth and a package of towelettes. “Your mom has already stored the car in case this should happen.”


“That Trisha woman seemed to be putting the moves on you, Dad,” Brad mentioned.

“Yeah, I noticed.”

“There’s something about her I don’t like. I told your dad she may as well have shoved her tits in his face; her top was open so low,” Abby inserted. “And speaking of tits, I need you to feel mine like your dad did.”

Brad took his hand from Abby’s pussy and slid his hand down her top. He worked the edge lower, and her tits popped out proudly into the daylight. Dan stole glances in his mirror at Abby’s bare tits and her hand stroking Brad’s cock. She noticed his eyes and smiled at him.

“Dad, Jake told me something about his aunt Trisha that I think you need to know.”

“What’s that, Brad?”

“Jake told me he wanted to warn me about her. She’s forty, has been engaged once before, and just got divorced from her third husband. She was left standing at the altar on her wedding day and has been seeking revenge on men ever since. Twice she, uh, ah...” Brad was finding it difficult to concentrate as Abby stroked his hard cock.

“She has broken up two marriages, stolen the husband, married him, then divorced him a few years later. She has a child from her first two marriages, and they live with the father. I’m afraid of what she’ll try to do to you and Mom.”

“See, I told you there was something sneaky about her,” Abby confirmed.

Brad alternated between Abby’s tits and pussy, spreading her juices over her hardening nipples. Abby was doing a fantastic job on his cock, and it felt weird, yet a turn-on, that his dad was watching him and Abby.

“Abby is concerned that Trisha will do her best to break us up. Your mom and I have dealt with women like her before. I reassured Abby, that Karen and I would always be together. We will deal with Trisha, and she’ll either join us or leave,” Dan explained.

“You’re getting me close!” Brad whispered. Abby adjusted her ass on the seat, cupping her right hand under the head of Brad’s cock. She loved the size of the reddened monster in her hand and quickened her strokes. Brad let out a deep grunt and shot out a long spurt of cum. Dan had to glance in the mirror to see Brad cum.

Abby held her hand closer, and Brad filled it with his creamy white spurts. “Holy fuck Brad, you sure cum a lot, just like your dad!” She compared. His cum ran over the sides of her hand, dripping onto the cloth.

“It must be something in our jeans, eh, Dad? Get it, jeans, j-e-a-n-s,” Brad spelled out.

“Good one, Brad,” Dan smiled in the mirror. Abby looked at the pool of cum cupped in her palm. Brad and Dan watched as she put her hand to her lower lip, tilted her head back, and let it drain into her mouth.

“Delicious,” she said, licking her lips and her palm. She squeezed his cock from the base to the head, getting several more large clumps of thick cum in her hand. She drank it down and then licked her palm clean. “You just wait until I start giving you both blow jobs and swallowing your delicious cum,” Abby said with a smile. She used the towelettes to wipe off her hands and his cock.


Before they knew it, Dan was parking in the driveway at home. Abby saw her dad’s car in the driveway, so he was there, and so was the new Mustang. They went inside as the late-fall sun was now barely visible.

“How was your game, Brad?” Karen asked, greeting them at the door.

“We won 7 to 4,” he announced.

“Brad got three goals and two assists. He played awesome, just as good as my brothers!” Abby announced proudly.

“I hope you’ll use the word awesome to describe me when we make love for the first time,” Brad quipped, and everyone laughed except for Karen.

“Bradley, Daniel, Miller! That wasn’t a nice thing to say in front of everyone.”

“Sorry,” he apologized, smiling at Abby.

“Give me a hug for a good game,” Karen said, giving Brad a kiss and hug.

“Yuck, you stink! Go and take a shower!”

“Man, I’m beat! I don’t think I’ve played so hard in a game!” Brad sighed. Karen gave Abby a welcoming kiss and hug, taking her coat from her.

“Hi, my darling,” Karen said softly, cupping her right hand on Dan’s neck and kissing him. He returned his sexy, future wife’s kiss, plus a left tit feel, not realizing that Scott, Vicky, Diane, and Brenda were watching.

“Hi everyone,” Dan said, noticing them and taking off his coat and boots. They all admired Abby’s figure in her brief tank top and short skirt.

“Cathy, Ben, and little Danny should be here soon,” Karen said, heading to the kitchen.

“I’ll go grab my shower,” Brad said, disappearing downstairs.


Karen had a roaring fire going in the fireplace that separated the two living room couches. Scott and Vicky were sitting on one couch, Diane and Brenda on the other. They had been watching Diane and Brenda shamelessly having sex for the past half hour.

Diane and Brenda were topless, with their skirts pulled up above the waist. “I can see it didn’t take long for Diane and Brenda to make themselves right at home,” Dan said, admiring his girls as they recovered from their latest sexy fun.

Abby smiled, feeling a spark of interest in seeing Diane and Brenda partially naked on the couch. Karen interrupted them while they were kissing and fondling each other’s tits. “I want you girls to cover up before little Danny gets here, or he’ll think you’re offering him milk to drink,” she teased. Diane and Brenda broke their embrace and put on what little they wore for a top, then continued kissing.

Dan and Abby followed Karen into the kitchen, with Dan shaking his head at the number of boxes they still had left to unpack. “Is there anything I can help you with, Mrs. Hayward?” Abby asked.

“Mmm, I love the sound of my name already!” She smiled. “As you’ve seen, Diane and Brenda have been sort of busy, so sure, I could use your help. We’re eating no frills tonight. Cathy and Ben are bringing the pizza and fried chicken. You can help me by getting the paper plates and napkins.”

“No problem,” Abby smiled and started to gather the items.

“How did you manage to keep warm wearing just your tank top and skirt? That rink is pretty cool,” Karen asked, admiring Abby’s small ass as she reached for the plates.

Abby turned to face them, holding the plates. “You can tell her,” Dan encouraged.

“I had Mr. Hayward’s hands to keep me warm. And man, oh man, did his hands ever keep me warm!” Abby exclaimed, beginning to blush.

“Oh, is that so? Please do tell me about what you did?” Karen inquired, smiling coyly at Dan.

“First of all, I want to make it perfectly clear, Mrs. Hayward, that I made the first move on your husband. He has such a beautiful, big cock, and twice I jerked him off while we watched Brad play. And he fingered my pussy and made me cum,” she recalled, lowering her head and blushing.

“Did you have fun?” She asked.

“I sure did!”

“That’s the main thing, and you didn’t get caught having your fun?” Karen asked.

“No, we didn’t,” she perked up.

“Then Abby jerked Brad off on the way home,” Dan added.

“My, my, you have been a busy girl. You’ll fit in just fine with this family,” Karen praised.

“Thank you, I sure hope so,” Abby smiled and looked for the napkins.

“Abby, we keep no sex secrets between us,” Karen remarked, looking from her to Dan.

“I couldn’t believe how much Mr. Hayward and Brad came.”

“Did you have a taste of their cum?”

“Yes, I did, and I liked it.”

“Then you’ll make a good cock sucker for them,” she praised.

“I sure hope so.”

“I’ll teach you a few cock sucking tricks; that’ll please them and you,” Karen offered.

“As long as we can practice on Brad and Mr. Hayward.”


“I should tell you that this woman named Trisha was flirting with me during the second intermission and after the game,” Dan revealed.

“Flirt, ha, she tried to pick him up!” Abby stated firmly. “I don’t trust her. She wore a top that was so low, she may as well have shoved her bare tits in Mr. Hayward’s face!”

“My, my, aren’t you the little spitfire?” Karen complimented.

“I just don’t want anything happening to you two,” Abby worried.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.