Kissing Cousins - Cover

Kissing Cousins

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The families in the valley were close knit and sometimes a little closer than might be normal in decent society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

Now that I was a happily married woman, my boy hunting days came to a screeching halt. I didn’t mind too much because my hubby-daddy was one over-sexed dude and I had to make an effort to keep him happy and not running around looking for side pussy to take off the edge.

I was Mrs. Dave Stiles now and most folks thought differently of me because I was officially “settled down”. The girls at the monthly dance down at the cow palace didn’t mind if I was a bit of a bitch at the laundromat or in Jenkins place catching a slice of gossip. I wasn’t competition anymore and that was a strange feeling. I wanted to shout out, I’m not dead and I’m too young to retire just because of a hubby and two little ones.

Fortunately, my new spouse and I saw eye to eye when it came to fooling around with kin-folks. He didn’t give no never-you-mind if I got down on my knees for my pappy, my uncle or any one of a half-dozen assorted cousins that visited every now and then. I was grateful for that and promised to never be disloyal with any non-kin male no matter what he promised me or how handsome he was in the witching hour.

It kind of irked me to keep my legs crossed in mixed company like at the store, the school or even in church where you wouldn’t expect folks to be looking to get laid. The preacher man was married and he kept his hands to himself not at all like the previous backwoods preacher that never failed to yank down a girl’s panties to see if she was staying on the straight and narrow. He usually didn’t do anything except spank the naughty girls and massage the good girls to reward them for being properly behaved. I generally got the massage because I kept a good exterior image of being a “good” girl even if I was humping like a cat on a hot tin roof with my cousins behind Uncle Simple’s still.

I generally didn’t do much more than a nice blow job for my kin folk or allow them to poke my dirt-hole a little bit just to let them shot off a nice load too long unspent without a decent ass fucking. I figured I was just doing my duty to keep them all on the heterosexual track and away from young boys with plump ass cheeks and a submissive attitude. I had made an error in judgement with my first-born being too friendly and cooperative when I should have been more demanding.

My second child was inside the bounds of matrimony and a full nine months after the reality of a church attended wedding.

My husband was away on a substitute deputy sheriff job over to the fairgrounds for the firearms sale and trade get together open to one and all. Anyone over the age of eighteen could boy a rifle in our county including those mean-looking assault rifles that everyone wanted because they seemed so accurate and deadly.

My daddy had taught me it wasn’t the speed of your draw or the caliber of your bullet that won the day, but the accuracy of where you put that round sooner rather than later all things considered. My pa never forced me to do anything and he was real gentle when I got down on my knees making sure I didn’t gag or blow out snots. He was a real gentleman in that regard and I know my mama appreciated my helping out to keep him away from those sluts down at the booze parlor just waiting like spiders to get his trousers down. He never suggested that I drop my drawers for him and I would have been terrible embarrassed to bend over for him for anything other than a good spanking.

My husband Dave had caught me in the barn with my cousin Earnest just a few weeks ago and he made a point of totally ignoring the fact that the excited Earnest was only a short distance from blowing his joy juice straight up my brown-eye with a shout like he had just won a blue ribbon. I didn’t make fun of Earnest’s childish enthusiasm because in all honesty he had gotten to me yet again with his extra-long cock and determination to push my button in a way that made me turn into melted butter.

Dave didn’t excite me in that way. He was more of a “meat and potatoes” man. He was not the sort of man that tickled my fancy like a slice of blueberry pie.

I have to admit that most of my horny cousins could get me squirting even with a rear door exercise in loving from behind. I surely didn’t advertise that fact to Dave but he probably knew it was the way the wind blew and he didn’t seem to mind very much in the final analysis.

We were making and selling our mountain grown hooch as fast as we could produce it. It was lucky for us that there was little to no pressure to reduce our output because it was our main source of income these days since the price of corn dropped from foreign competition. Strangely, they were buying more coal than corn or pork recently and I put that down to poor foreign exchange trading on our part.

My cousin James or “Jimmy-Boy” was one of those wild youngsters that liked to ride a girl forever and a day and he had worn out my haunches on more than one occasion. The city girls just were not use to that style of loving that usually started with lots of oral sex and ended with doggy style humping under the light of the moon. He was known to throw back his head, shake his long hair and howl like a he-wolf when he was fixing to cum.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.