Kissing Cousins
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The families in the valley were close knit and sometimes a little closer than might be normal in decent society.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Hairy   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

I never had any doubt that I was a lucky girl to have three handsome male cousins with excellent male parts to train me in the way of men and improve my sexual talents to help me corral a husband before I hit the old maid age of twenty and lost my fresh bloom of youth and juicy feminine liquids.

Adam, Billy and Clyde used me for a lot more than a partner in “spin the bottle” and I was grateful for their services in getting me up to snuff in the art of getting poked in all my female openings. Most of our family thought it was cute that we all seemed to get along so nicely when it came to matters of sexual importance.

I found that I would be confused at trying to decide which one had the most delightful cock because they all had features that turned me on just thinking about it.

The fact that they all believed in the benefit of putting a girlfriend over their knees and whaling the tar out of her backside only spurred me to a flurry of promiscuous invitations whenever they were around buzzing right next to my patient honey.

I think my best days were when I was able to sample all three of them at the same time because the sum total of their beautiful cocks never failed to push me into one of those female spells that made me shiver and shake like I had some rare disease that needed a doctor’s attention.

Clyde had the biggest equipment of the three and he never was reluctant to shove it up my pretty little ass or hump my pussy every which way but Sunday with my ankles wrapped around his muscular neck. He was a copious spunk producer and I hoped that my pills would protect me from getting in the family way with members of my own family. It was the dangers of inbreeding that scared me but I was adamant about not giving up my attraction to my three cousins just because of genetics.

Billy and Adam liked to do me at the same time like one of those wrestling tag-teams and they seemed to be in competition to see which of them could push me into an orgasm first. I liked their spirit of adventure and allowed them to take outrageous liberties with my person that I seldom granted to any other suitor. I didn’t think anyone could argue that Billy’s hard rod was not a lot bigger than Adam’s and I let him know in no uncertain terms that my tiny ass pucker was off limits to his huge dong until I had a lot more experience and a well-stretched sphincter. He laughed at my bluntness but was obedient to my terms and seemed more than happy to plow my feminine folds with his pre-cum dripping shaft.

The two younger cousins dropped off to a satiated prick sleep and I was left with Clyde as my only pussy eating carnal partner for the after midnight hours. He seemed to actually enjoy working on my secret garden with his bad boy equipment and I allowed him to wander all the way back to my tight little rear door to show me how skilled his tongue could reach into difficult to cover corners requiring oral attention.

My legs were up so high in the air that I almost touched the ceiling and he constantly dug deep into my gut with his tongue to show me that no area was unreachable. I counted at least three separate orgasms before he even started to get his engine revved up for a nice cum in my ass. In a way, I was glad the other two boys were sound asleep because I was ashamed of my weakness in begging him for more of his ministrations. I was completely hooked on his pussy-eating talents and knew I would shed all my clothes to take him between my legs whenever he wanted.

He exhausted me so completely that I was unable to stop him when he hoisted me over his lap and spanked me with a heavy hand until my ass and the back of my legs were beet red from his blows.

I knew what was coming the moment he slowed down.

His hardness spread me open and I sprayed him with my juices like I was marking my territory to keep the other young girls away from his liquid gifts of love. I saw my mama peeking in the window and watching me with a smile on her work-worn face. The fact I had my cousin’s cock buried in my ass at the time didn’t seem to bother her at all. I knew all three of those cousins were favorites of hers and she would like to have one or all of them under her roof to spoon her in the darkness without the embarrassment of discovering their youthful bodies buried inside a middle-aged female relative’s naked bottom. I thought it disgusting that she would even consider taking solace from their young bodies in the shadows of the night despite the fact that my daddy hadn’t been able to get it up for the last two decades. I guess it was a lot better than getting involved with any of her own children because that was a little too close to home for comfort.

It really didn’t matter, all things considered, if the truth be known, because our extended family was fairly close knit and what happened inside the family, stayed inside the family.

The cousins were hard workers and I guess I managed to give them some degree of motivation to help us increase our moonshine production to the highest level ever. We must have caught the eye of the federal folks down near the Capitol because they sticking their nasty snouts into our business by pretending it were all about income tax. An awful lot of ordinary citizens were consuming our product and happy to get it without paying all those taxes they hit the big distilleries with every time they slapped a stamp on a bottle of booze. Of course, it all got passed on to the consumer with no mention of the government taking its cut just like they used to do with the tobacco industry. I expect they will be doing the same thing with the funny smokes that almost everyone lights up from time to time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.