Thirty Days
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2016 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - 17 year old Tommy gets arrested shoplifting a six pack of beer. By coincidence his mother is the judge. She gets the charges dropped and grounds him for thirty days. While he is in her chambers he happens to see her wearing next to nothing under her robe. Throughout the next month, Tommy and his mother get closer than a mother and son should.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

Gloria gave Tommy the keys and asked him to drive home. He hadn’t driven much but it was an easy drive home since they were out of the city. Usually, when Tommy drove with Gloria, she would hassle him. Tonight she was in no mood for giving him grief. As soon as they over the Golden Gate Bridge, Gloria reached over and unzipped his pants and pulled her son’s rock hard cock out through the fly in his underwear. The Mustang had bucket seats but they were close enough to each other so Gloria could bend over and take his cock in her mouth. She silently marveled at the size of it. She couldn’t wait to get that monster in her pussy.

She licked the pre-cum off his slit and took his head into her mouth. She enjoyed doing this to him but didn’t want to make him cum until they were safe in their driveway. Eight inches was going to be a lot to take in her mouth, much less her pussy, but when the time came she knew she could do it.

This was all a dream come true for Tommy and if it was a dream he didn’t want to wake up. His sexy mother was not only letting him drive her vintage Mustang but she was sucking his cock at the same time. When they got home, he was going to lose his cherry to her. With a surge of adrenaline he gunned the motor eager to get home and fuck her.

As he did that, Gloria lifted her head up from his cock. “Tommy, sweetie, slow down. We’ll have plenty of time to fuck when we get home. After all, you don’t want to get caught speeding. How will you explain that, ‘Well, Officer, I was speeding because my mom was sucking my cock.’” The two laughed at that.

“All right, Mom. I’ll be careful.”

Gloria started to resume her cock sucking but looked up and said, “Try not to cum until the car is stopped. Sometimes a guy loses control when he cums and wrecks the car. Wait till we get home.”

They didn’t have far to go. Gloria sucked enough to keep Tommy aroused but not enough to make him cum. Tommy kept the car right around the speed limit trying to focus on the road. Finally they pulled into their driveway. Tommy pushed the remote control for the garage and drove the car in. When he turned off the car, Gloria really went to work on his cock. She took her son’s long tool deeper and deeper in her throat until her lips were at the base of his cock.

“Jesus, Mom!” Tommy cried. Gloria continued throat fucking her son. She knew he was ready and with only the head of his cock in her mouth, she stroked her son’s penis until it exploded in her mouth. Gloria swallowed every drop of his cum.

Gloria sat up in her seat and raised her dress over her head and tossed it in the back seat. “Take me to bed, son.” Tommy immediately got out of the car but Gloria didn’t follow. When he realized she wasn’t with him he turned back and saw his naked mother still in the car. Gloria smiled, “I said TAKE me to bed!”

Tommy finally got it and went back to the car. He opened the passenger door of the Mustang and took her into his arms. Gloria wrapped her arms around her son’s neck and kissed him. Tommy kicked the door closed and carried her upstairs. He thought about taking her to his bedroom but knew her bed was bigger.

He carried Gloria into her own bedroom and laid her on the bed. In an instant he was kissing her passionately. He had to have her now. He raised up, eyes still on his mother’s beautiful naked body, and shucked his jacket off. He undid his tie and ripped off his shirt. His shoes, pants and underwear were next and in a few seconds he was as naked as his mom.

Gloria wanted to teach him about all the ways to please a woman – especially how to eat pussy – but right now she needed her son’s long, thick cock inside her. “Fuck your mother, Tommy!” Gloria begged. Tommy was only too happy to give her what she wanted. Tommy plunged his cock into his mother’s pussy. Gloria screamed at the huge intruder. “Oh, my fucking God it’s so fucking big!” It was a good thing Gloria was so wet otherwise it would have been a lot more difficult getting his cock inside her. Tommy didn’t think about any of that. All he wanted to do was fuck his mom and cum inside her.

Of course it didn’t take him long to do just that. After several thrusts he let go what felt like the biggest cum of his life. He didn’t even warn her that he was going to shoot. Gloria felt him cum in her and had a little orgasm partly from the depravity of her son cumming in her but also because she hadn’t been laid for a while.

She knew he would cum quick but that was OK. There was plenty of time to teach him to become a good lover. His big cock was wilting somewhat but it felt so good in her pussy. “Mmmmm, baby, that felt so good. If we’re going to do this some more, I’m going to have to teach you a few things.”

She motioned for him to get off of her and she laid down next to him. “How long does it take you to get hard again?”

“I dunno,” Tommy said. “It depends on what I’m thinking about.”

Gloria said, “From what I understand, young men can get hard after cumming very soon. Let’s see if that’s true.”

Gloria reached over and began to stroke her son’s cock. “When a guy cums once he can last longer the next time. I think you’ll have much more fun and it’ll feel better if you last longer inside me. Lie back, close your eyes and try to remember how it felt like when you were fucking me.”

Tommy did just that and thought about the sensations he felt when he was fucking his mom. He remembered her being hot and wet. He thought it felt like a warm, wet glove that gripped his cock. That and Gloria stroking his cock got him somewhat harder. When she took his cock in her mouth he got fully hard again. The warmness of her mouth and the suction she used on it reminded him of when he was fucking her.

Gloria kept sucking his cock and just knew how to do it so he wouldn’t cum too soon. She wanted him to enjoy this as well. His cock was nice and thick and it filled up her whole mouth. She licked off the combination of his cum and her juices left over from their coupling. They tasted really good. She loved giving blowjobs. It often was a way to not leave her dates high and dry. Doing this to her son was an illicit thrill and it made it that much better. She licked all around his head and took his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Meanwhile Tommy lied back and enjoyed Gloria’s cocksucking. He was in heaven from fucking his mom and now from getting a blowjob. He didn’t feel he was going to cum right away like when he fucked her but it was incredibly pleasant. Gloria continued to take Tommy in deeper and deeper until she had him in her throat. It was probably the biggest cock she had sucked. It was a big effort to do it but she managed to move him in and out of her throat until he came without warning. She took as much of it in as she could but coughed up quite a bit of it. She couldn’t really finish him off properly as she coughed from the hot semen in her throat.

“Mom, are you all right?” Tommy asked.

“Yes, dear,” she coughed. “Please get me a glass of water.” Tommy went into the bathroom and returned with some water. After downing the glass, Gloria said, “Next time you are about to cum in someone’s mouth, let them know so they can either swallow or spit it out.”

“Sorry, Mom,” Tommy said.

“It’s OK, honey. It was your second time. You didn’t know any better.” Gloria finished her water and laid back on the bed. “Come here and lay with me, baby.”

Tommy climbed back on the bed and cuddled up to his naked mother. She put her arm around him and his head lay at her breast. He took her nipple in his mouth and began to suck. “Mmmmm. That’s it, baby. Suck Mommy’s tit just like you did when you were a baby.” Tommy didn’t breastfeed on Gloria when he was a baby but he didn’t know that and Gloria knew it would be a turn-on for him. She was right as Tommy sucked on Gloria’s nipple with increased gusto. It felt so good to Gloria but she thought she’d use the opportunity to teach him another lesson about sex.

“Baby, finger Mommy’s pussy like you did before. You can still play with my boobs.” Tommy readjusted himself and slipped a finger in Gloria’s wet cunt. “Mmmmmm, baby, that’s good. Move your finger a little higher.”

Tommy complied but wasn’t quite at her clit. “Little higher, honey. Ahhhh!” Gloria moaned as Tommy touched her clit. “Remember that bump up there? That’s my clitoris or clit. Gently rub that for a little bit.”

Tommy felt Gloria squirm and buck when he rubbed her clit. Instinctively he knew not to rub it too hard and not to spend all his time there. When he wasn’t playing with her clit he stuck a finger in her pussy.

“Oh, Tommy!” Gloria moaned. Tommy continued to suckle at his mother’s nipple while she moaned in pleasure. Tommy spent most of his time on her clit and felt Gloria move more violently and heard her breathing become more ragged. Then he heard her scream and felt her flood his hand with her juices. He didn’t stop rubbing or penetrating her with his fingers. Gloria continued to cum until she was so sensitive she couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Come back up here, baby,” Gloria said. Tommy scooted up and Gloria took him in her arms and kissed him deeply. “Are you ready to go again or do you have to wait a little bit?” Gloria asked.

“Uh, I don’t think I’m ready quite yet.”

“Well is there something I can do to get you hard again?”

Tommy thought for a second and said, “Maybe if you dressed in one of your sexy outfits that would help.”

Gloria smiled. “You go in your room and wait for me.” Gloria kissed her son and Tommy left.

Gloria went to her closet to look for the perfect outfit to wear. Of course anything she wore Tommy would like. Still, she felt it was important to choose the right outfit. After a few minutes she found exactly the right outfit. Gloria found the cupless wet look teddy set with attached garters she wore during court when Tommy was arrested. She was so mad at him that day but she smiled remembering Tommy’s reaction and how close they had become since.

She took the teddy out of the closet and put it on. She sat down and put on her garters and stockings. Then she put on the heels she wore that night. They weren’t exactly the same shoes she wore that day but she was sure he wouldn’t care. Gloria put her hair up like it was before they came back to the house. She stood up and walked to the end table by her bed, opened up the drawer and put on her glasses for the naughty school teacher effect.

She checked herself in the mirror one last time and went to Tommy’s room. Tommy was sitting on his bed gently jerking his cock. It was in a semi-erect state when his mother sauntered into his room. When Gloria entered his room, it was at full mast. “Ooooo, is that for me?” Gloria cooed.

“God, Mom, you look so hot!”

Gloria walked over to the bed and sat next to her son. She put her arm around him and kissed him hard. Tommy fondled his mother’s breast as he made out with her. After a few minutes of that Gloria said, “I want you to fuck me again, Tommy. But first I want you to eat my pussy.”

I don’t know how to do that, Mom,” Tommy said.

“Just get down between my legs and start licking my pussy. When you do something I like, I’ll let you know.”

Tommy crawled down between his mother’s legs. Her odor was strong but not unpleasant. He began to kiss her outer lips and was rewarded with a groan of pleasure from Gloria. “Ohhhhhh, yes baby that’s it. Now use your tongue.” Tommy started to lick all around his mother’s pussy. The taste was different but oddly compelling. Gloria sighed with contentment but wanted more. “That’s real good, baby, but concentrate on Mommy’s clit.”

Tommy inched his tongue up slowly until he reached her clit. He licked Gloria’s clit like a man possessed and she loved it. Her recent lovers were not enthusiastic pussy lickers. In most cases she would have to threaten not to suck their cocks unless they went down on her. They usually complied but reluctantly. There was something about a young lover, though, with their enthusiasm and willingness to learn and please. She thought if more mothers initiated their sons in the ways of love they would grow up to be better lovers. Or if they seduced their sons’ friends. It would be a win-win situation. The boys would get fucked and learn how to do it properly. The women would get enthusiastic lovers who were pliable and could go multiple times.

Maybe some time in the future when Tommy was at college she could have a harem of teenage boys. It would be illegal, of course, but so was incest. Maybe she could step down and teach at a local college. There she could have her pick of willing young men to fuck. It would be legal and she could have them help with the things Tommy did the last month. Perhaps she could accommodate a couple at a time. But that was something to think about later.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.