Thirty Days - Cover

Thirty Days

Copyright© 2016 by Oldtimer

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 17 year old Tommy gets arrested shoplifting a six pack of beer. By coincidence his mother is the judge. She gets the charges dropped and grounds him for thirty days. While he is in her chambers he happens to see her wearing next to nothing under her robe. Throughout the next month, Tommy and his mother get closer than a mother and son should.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

Tommy grabbed his suit and made a beeline for his bedroom. He stripped, climbed on the bed and started jerking off. It didn’t take long for him to blow his load. He was experienced enough at masturbating to where he could time his release to shoot his cum at maximum distance. He felt it start to build up and then let it go. He shot it so far it hit the headboard behind him. Tommy shot such a copious load he needed four Kleenexes to clean it all up. After he finished he took his shower.

Gloria was finished up her shower as Tommy began his. She didn’t waste too much time in the shower but she did manage to play with herself a bit. She slipped a couple of fingers in her wet pussy. She rubbed her clit with her pussy and thought about her son’s big cock inside her cunt. It was going to take her more time to get ready than Tommy so she only allowed herself a small orgasm before toweling off.

Gloria walked naked from her en suite bathroom to her bedroom. She put on her makeup and rubbed lotion all over her body. She pinned her hair up instead of letting it hang down like normal. The only time she wore it like that is when she was with someone she wanted to impress. When she finished with her hair, she walked over to her closet to get her dress. She bought the dress earlier in the week when she made up her mind she would seduce Tommy. It was her “little black dress.” Only with the emphasis on “little.” It fit her like a second skin and there was no way she could wear a bra and panties underneath it. Even though the dress barely made it to her upper thighs, she didn’t mind. She was hairless down there so it wasn’t like anyone could see bush. She couldn’t remember when she felt so sexy and it was all for her son.

The only problem was that she needed the back of the dress zipped up. That was easy enough to fix with Tommy there. She put on her new shoes and checked herself in the mirror one more time. She looked fantastic. She put on a couple of dabs or perfume then slipped her middle finger between her uncovered pussy lips. She rubbed it on the right side of her neck since Tommy would be sitting to her right. She pronounced herself ready.

Gloria walked out of her bedroom to the foot of the steps. “Tommy, are you ready yet?” Tommy was definitely ready to go. He put on his suit jacket and went downstairs.

“Coming, Mom!” he yelled as he went down the steps. Gloria heard him run down the steps and she primped her hair a bit. Tommy got downstairs and stopped in his tracks when he saw her. He’d seen her in her sexy outfits over the past month but this was the best she’d ever looked.

Gloria didn’t fail to notice her son’s reaction. She smiled inside. She thought Tommy looked very nice and felt herself getting a little moist between her legs. Of course now was not the time for that but she complimented him anyway. “You look so handsome, Tommy. I can’t wait to show you off tonight. But before we go, could you zip me up?”

Gloria turned around exposing her partially naked back to her son. Tommy realized that she wasn’t wearing a bra underneath there. His hands shook a bit as he reached for her zipper. What he really wanted to do was to zip her down the rest of the way and fuck her brains out. He steeled himself and completed his task.

“Thank you, baby,” Gloria said. “Could you go to the closet and get my wrap? It may get a little chilly out there tonight.” Tommy went to get her wrap and took the opportunity to adjust his hardening cock. It was one thing to be sporting wood at home but quite another in a public restaurant. Gloria saw him adjusting himself and knew she didn’t have anything to worry about as far as him being able to get it up when the time came.

Tommy brought his mother’s wrap and placed it over her shoulders. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, “Let’s go.” They walked to the garage where instead of the SUV that Gloria normally drove, she told Tommy to take the tarp off the other car. Underneath the tarp was a red 1965 Mustang convertible. This was actually his father’s car but Gloria got it in the divorce. She didn’t drive it much but she just wanted it for spite. It was in excellent condition with only a few thousand miles on it and someone came over once a month to make sure it would run if needed.

Tommy was excited to ride in the car. It was a treat since he only rode in it a handful of times. It was an extra treat to ride in it with his sexy mom. When Gloria got behind the wheel, he could see a great deal of her thighs. The dress was so short he could see almost all the way up. He thought she must be wearing a thong.

Gloria left the top down on the car since it was such a lovely day and it wasn’t even dark yet. Since her hair was up, the wind wouldn’t mess with it too much. It was exhilarating for her to be driving a muscle car wearing a pair of $1,000 shoes without any underwear. It made her pussy tingle.

The Mustang had a manual transmission so Gloria had to move her legs up and down to work the clutch and gas. Every time she did that her dress would ride higher and higher. Gloria was aware of that but did nothing to stop it since she wanted Tommy to enjoy the view. He was being subtle about it, looking out of the corner of his eye, but she knew he was looking. She wasn’t going to make it obvious but she enjoyed that he was looking. After all, if things went according to plan, he’d have his cock in there later on tonight.

They arrived in the city about an hour or so later and drove up to Nob Hill. By the time they got there, the sun was beginning to set. Gloria pulled up to the front of the InterContinental Mark Hopkins and a valet came up to park the car. Gloria carefully got out of the car so he wouldn’t see her pussy. She gave Tommy the valet ticket to hold as the valet parked the car.

Gloria offered her arm for Tommy to take and escort her into the hotel. He did so and mother and son strolled into the hotel lobby. It was no surprise that every eye was on her. She may have been in her mid-40s but she looked fabulous. Tommy noticed it too and was proud that his mom was turning so many heads. Up until a month ago, she was just his mother. Now she was not only his mother but an object of desire. He felt possessive even though she was his mother and not his girlfriend.

They walked through the lobby to the elevators and went up to the 19th floor. Gloria stuck close to Tommy much like a real girlfriend/wife would. She wanted to make out with him in the elevator but she knew there were cameras and she wanted to wait until after dinner to consummate the seduction.

They made it up to the restaurant and it was easily the nicest place Tommy had ever been to. Gloria whispered instructions in his ear on how to speak to the maître d’. Tommy cleared his throat and in his lowest voice he said, “Wilson, party of two.” Gloria smiled at his attempt to sound more grown up. The maître d’ checked the reservation and after getting a couple of menus they were led to their table.

Their table was right by a window overlooking the setting sun over San Francisco. Just as Gloria knew, it was a very romantic setting. She knew teenage boys weren’t much into romance but most of them knew that if they wanted laid, they needed to show their dates some romance. Tommy wasn’t immune to the setting’s charms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.