Thirty Days
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Oldtimer

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - 17 year old Tommy gets arrested shoplifting a six pack of beer. By coincidence his mother is the judge. She gets the charges dropped and grounds him for thirty days. While he is in her chambers he happens to see her wearing next to nothing under her robe. Throughout the next month, Tommy and his mother get closer than a mother and son should.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

Saturday morning came and Gloria came into Tommy’s room and woke him up with a kiss on his forehead. “Wake up, sleepyhead,” she said. “We’ve got a big day ahead of us.” This morning, Gloria was wearing a mesh and lace cupless baby doll with a G-string. When she leaned over to kiss her son, he got an eyeful of his mother’s naked breasts. He had worn shorts and a t-shirt to bed and while the shorts didn’t conceal his erection, at least his cock wasn’t visible to his mother.

“We have a lot of things to do today so I want you up and out of bed and into the shower immediately. I’m not leaving until you get up.” Gloria surmised he would jerk off as soon as she left so when she came in she hid the Kleenex box. Tommy got up and tried as best as he could to hide his boner from his mom as he walked to the bathroom.

“Breakfast is in 10 minutes so I want you showered and ready by then.” Tommy cursed to himself because Gloria wasn’t leaving him any time to jerk off. Even though Tommy tried to hide it, she could still see his substantial bulge outlining his shorts. When his back was to her, she licked her lips thinking about how good that was going to feel inside her tonight.

While Tommy was in the shower getting ready, Gloria took off her negligee. She debated whether to leave her G-string on but decided against it. She wanted to tease Tommy some more. She walked naked to the kitchen and donned an apron. It covered her breasts but left plenty to see. Like all aprons, it was open in the back so her son could look at her naked ass and, if she bent over far enough, her pussy. Gloria already made some pancakes and now she began frying some bacon and eggs.

Tommy came down, dressed and ready to eat and saw his mother filling his plate with food with just an apron. He immediately sat down to conceal his hardness. Gloria had a big smile on her face.

“You know what today is?” she asked him.

“I know it’s not my birthday,” Tommy said.

Gloria said, “You’re free. Your 30 day grounding ends today and we are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. But first, you have to eat breakfast. Then after I get dressed, we are going to the mall.” Tommy groaned. He liked to go to the mall with his friends but not to shop. He knew she would take him shopping. School was around the corner so he figured she’d just buy him clothes.

“Aw, Mom, I thought my punishment was over. I don’t want to go shopping for school clothes.”

“Well, we are getting you some new clothes today but not necessarily school clothes. I’m going to get you something nice to wear for dinner this evening.”

Tommy was happy that his punishment was over. He could go out and hang with his friends instead of being stuck at home all day. Still, being stuck at home had its advantages. He could see his sexy mom in various stages of undress around the house. Gloria asked Tommy if he needed anything.

Tommy wanted to say, “Yeah, your pussy wrapped around my cock,” but he replied with, “Uh, some salt and pepper would be nice.” Gloria smiled and intentionally knocked his knife to the floor.

“Oh, I’m sorry, honey. Let me get you a new knife too.” Gloria stood up with her back to her son and bent over at the waist to pick up the knife. In doing so, she exposed her pussy and asshole to her son. Tommy about choked on his food seeing his mom’s glistening, bare pussy in full view for a second.

Gloria picked up the knife and straightened up. When he gagged on his food, Gloria asked if he was all right. “Uh, yeah, Mom, I’m OK. Juice went down the wrong pipe is all.” Gloria smiled and got a new knife and some salt and pepper.

“Here you go, honey,” she cooed bending over so Tommy got a great view of her tits. She wouldn’t have been surprised if he came in his pants then but he managed to hold off. “You finish eating and call your father before we leave. I’m going upstairs to change.”

Gloria saw that Tommy didn’t get up to change his pants so he must not have cum. Still, it was pretty fun showing her pussy off like that. She looked in her closet to pick out something to wear shopping. She decided on a white peasant blouse and a skirt. Again, she mulled over wearing underwear. She decided to compromise and wore crotchless panties. Tommy was going to get another peek at her pussy today.

Gloria knew Tommy would take several minutes finishing breakfast and talking to his father. He was still pretty upset with Tommy about his shoplifting and actually considered flying out there. Gloria assured him that Tommy was remorseful and it wasn’t necessary to come out there. She had softened on Tommy’s transgression. Initially she was very pissed but Tommy apologized to all parties involved and took his grounding without complaining. She hoped he would be good from then on. It would break her heart if he ended up like a lot of young men she saw in her courtroom.

While waiting for Tommy to finish up, Gloria sat back on her bed, opened a drawer in a table next to her bed and pulled out a small vibrator. She turned it on and brushed it against her clit. Gloria shuddered when it touched her clit. It felt so good to have stimulation there. She hoped Tommy would be able to take care of her down there like he did the other night. Next time it wouldn’t be so rushed and she would be an active participant in it. After a few minutes, Gloria put it away. She wanted her orgasm to some from her son, not a toy.

Gloria finished getting dressed and went downstairs. She found Tommy finishing up his conversation with his father. She asked him how it went and he said it went all right and he didn’t get yelled at too much. Gloria brought Tommy in for a sympathetic hug. Under her blouse, Gloria was wearing a similar cupless teddy that she wore when Tommy was arrested. Since her blouse was white, Tommy could see her nipples through it. He wanted to reach below her skirt and see what she was wearing – if anything – under there. As they broke their embrace, Tommy turned away to hide his erection. As for Gloria, she could feel herself getting moist.

When they arrived at the mall, the first place Gloria took Tommy was a nail salon. Tommy balked at going there but Gloria insisted that he get a manicure. Gloria took the opportunity to do likewise and get a pedicure. She wanted her son’s fingernails all smooth if he was going to fingerfuck her again. Just thinking about his fingers in her pussy got her wet.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.