Thirty Days - Cover

Thirty Days

Copyright© 2016 by Oldtimer

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 17 year old Tommy gets arrested shoplifting a six pack of beer. By coincidence his mother is the judge. She gets the charges dropped and grounds him for thirty days. While he is in her chambers he happens to see her wearing next to nothing under her robe. Throughout the next month, Tommy and his mother get closer than a mother and son should.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

Gloria Wilson was a successful woman in her mid-40s. After she received her undergraduate degree, Gloria attended and graduated Stanford law school and became a public defender. After a few years she moved on to a prestigious firm in the Bay Area where she met her husband. She did well at the firm and made partner. After about 15 years there she decided to go to the other side of the courtroom and became a prosecutor. She and her husband divorced several years earlier after she found out that he was having an affair with a much younger woman. After the divorce her ex-husband moved to Philadelphia with his lover and Gloria got the house and custody of and their teenage son Tommy.

Gloria was a very nice looking woman. Even though she made partner through hard work there were whispers that she slept her way to becoming partner. Gloria was about 5’7” and weighed about 120. She kept herself in shape and dressed well. She wore her wavy black hair shoulder-length but usually put it in a bun during court. She wore large dark-rimmed glasses mainly for effect. She favored A-line skirts and blouses instead of pantsuits and business suits. She also wore stockings and high heels which gave her a naughty schoolteacher look.

Gloria loved the effect the heels gave her. They pushed her average sized breasts and well-toned ass out. The clicking they made on the courtroom floor could intimidate witnesses. It didn’t hurt her any with male jurors and judges. Quite a few fantasized about how Gloria would look with her glasses off, blouse unbuttoned and her hair down.

After the divorce, Gloria had a bit of a self-esteem problem. She eventually got over it but one thing that helped perk her up was getting implants. She had average sized breasts but the woman her husband left her for was very well endowed. Gloria was a B cup and she didn’t want to get implants so big that she looked like a stripper. She got them big enough to get her to a C cup. One of the side effects of the surgery was that it made Gloria’s nipples even more sensitive. As a result she began wearing sexy lingerie under her outfits. She especially favored the ones that exposed her breasts fully. When she was still a practicing attorney she would wear a camisole over her lingerie to keep people from noticing her erect nipples.

For Gloria the expensive shoes, the stockings and lingerie helped her self-esteem. Not only did it feel nice against her skin, and most importantly her nipples; but she could see the looks she got from co-workers and others.

After several years Gloria became a judge. It was her lifelong ambition and something she really enjoyed doing. She wasn’t rich but working at the law firm and the divorce settlement made her well off. Still it was lonely in that big house with just her and Tommy. He was 17 and while he was a good kid, he hung out with some boys that weren’t so good. They got along well enough but Gloria thought Tommy resented her for the divorce. He spent a couple of weeks every year with his father but he could be kind of moody - especially when he came back from visiting his father every year.

When she became a judge she would dress the same way except she let her hair down and would usually wear only her lingerie, stockings and heels under her robe. The silk of the robe felt very nice against her skin and especially her nipples. At first she wore panties but more often than not she went without. She felt sexier when she was exposed under her robe like that. Going without panties also gave her the opportunity to masturbate during a boring trial. She usually used her fingers but if she was feeling especially horny she would use the handle of her gavel in her pussy.

Gloria managed to keep her lingerie and shoe fetish a secret except to her closest friends and even then she didn’t tell them about masturbating during court. Even though Gloria was beautiful she did not date a lot. She hadn’t been a judge for very long and wanted to avoid any conflicts of interest between her and lawyers from either side of the aisle. She didn’t want to date cops so she endured the occasional setup from her friends. She also met other men that were not cops or lawyers but she really wasn’t ready for a relationship. She also had Tommy to worry about too. It wasn’t easy raising a teenager as a single mother.

On this particular day, Gloria wore her usual blouse and skirt. She wore her black Louboutin pumps with three inch heels. She wore sheer thigh high black stockings with a seam in the back. Underneath she wore a cupless wet look teddy set with attached garters. It came with a matching G-string panty but she decided to go without it.

She called her secretary when she got up and found out while she had a lot of cases so far; they were all simple bail cases - no actual trials. Although cases could be added later all she had to do was decide an amount for bail for each defendant and move on to the next case. She gathered up her briefcase and headed downstairs to say goodbye to Tommy. He was in the kitchen eating breakfast. Gloria went up to him and kissed him on top of his head, “Bye, honey,” she said. Tommy grunted a reply back.

Tommy had recently returned from his father’s. He had fun with him and his father’s wife. Since it was summer, she tended to not wear a lot of clothes. She didn’t walk around naked but she wore bikinis and bathing suits when she swam and laid out. Tommy could see her at the pool from his bedroom window and masturbated frequently when she was there. When they went out she would wear halter tops or sun dresses. Tommy had a difficult time keeping his eyes off her large breasts. He had an even more difficult time trying to hide his hardon. One thing Tommy inherited from his father was a large cock. He sported a thick 8 inch cock and masturbated at least two times a day. He fantasized quite a bit about seeing his stepmother naked and fucking her but he knew he would never go through with it.

Word spread around school about the size of Tommy’s cock. Ironically, because of that, he had trouble getting laid. Girls heard about his size and thought it would hurt too much to fuck him. Tommy was a little grumpy being away from his dad and the object of his fantasies. His mom was OK to look at but she never dressed like his step-mom unless she laid out by their pool. She never really did that when he was around since during the summer he was out with his friends much of the time. Tommy’s friends were troublemakers but were also one of the cool cliques at his school. One of the things to do to be included in that clique was to commit a crime. It was nothing violent - more along the lines of petty crimes like shoplifting or minor property damage.

Tommy thought he would be seen as cool if he hung around these guys. He wasn’t unpopular but he wanted to belong to a group. As soon as his mother left he called one of his friends and they made plans to get together.

Gloria arrived at the courthouse and after some conversations with her clerks and her secretary she went into her chambers. She looked over the cases on her docket and there was nothing unusual. There would more cases as the day went on but they were still bail hearings. Her clerk knocked on her door and let her know that court was in order. Gloria thanked him and after the door closed she unbuttoned her blouse and skirt and hung them up. All Gloria was wearing now was the cupless teddy, her stockings and her heels. She then put her robe on and walked into court. She never failed to get a rush when the bailiff announced her: “All rise. Superior Court of Marin County is now in session. The Honorable Gloria M. Wilson presiding.”

Gloria walked behind the bench and said, “Be seated. Bailiff, call the first case.”

Meanwhile, Tommy and his friends were out riding around. They pulled into a convenience store parking lot and told Tommy to get out and steal a 12 pack of beer. Tommy got nervous and tried to beg off. His friends told him in no uncertain terms that he either stole the beer or he had to find his own way home and he couldn’t hang around them anymore. They reassured him that they stole stuff out of there all the time and the guy who worked there during the day was almost blind. It made Tommy feel a little better and he got out of the car and walked into the store.

The other boys were right. The old, blind guy was working the counter that day. Tommy walked around a little, looking at the magazines and perusing the candy. Then he settled on a 12 pack of Bud. He waited, just to be sure, till the old man was helping someone else then he took the beer and started walking out the door.

Tommy might have got away with it if an off-duty cop hadn’t been there. Right as Tommy was opening the door to leave, the cop shoved it closed. “Going somewhere with that, son?” The boys outside saw Tommy getting busted and took off as fast as they could leaving Tommy high and dry. The cop showed Tommy his badge and told him he was under arrest for shoplifting.

The cop at the store called in for a uniformed unit and they handcuffed him and put him in the car. Tommy still had the last name of his dad, Malloy, so the cops didn’t realize that he was a judge’s son. Tommy begged and pleaded for the first cop to let him go. He was sympathetic to Tommy but he believed the young man needed to learn a lesson. He would get a little cell time in juvy and the judge would give him a slap on the wrist and his parents would hopefully ground him until he was 21.

The cops took him into the precinct, fingerprinted and booked him. They made him sit around and wait for a while before they took him to Juvenile Hall. They put him in a cell with a few other boys. Tommy was scared because these boys were very intimidating. He also knew his mom would find out and basically his life would be over.

Gloria heard several cases that morning and made her decision on bail for each case. She asked her clerk to get her some lunch and have it waiting for her in her chambers during recess. About a half hour later she called for a recess for lunch. Gloria’s lunch was waiting for her as she requested. After she took off her robe she ate in solitary nearly naked. Afterwards Gloria sat back in her chair with her feet on her desk and thighs spread. She pulled a small vibrator from her desk and pressed it against her clit. The sweet buzzing of the toy felt so great against her pussy. Her cunt began to get moist and Gloria inserted two fingers inside her. It was a poor substitute for a nice, hard cock but it was better than nothing. She reminisced about her ex-husband fucking her. He may have been a cheating SOB but he sure had a big cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.