The Special Xxxmas Party
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2016 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Various couples and individuals assemble at Tripp & January's home for a Christmas Party and orgy. we meet the guests before the party and at the party where they begin by watching a pornographic stage show while enjoying themselves as an active audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Nineteen year-old, Marcie was in the bedroom, painting her toenails, wearing only red panties and a black, T-shirt, with Fifth Harmony on the front. Eighteen year-old, Evie sat across from her, wearing an extra large powder blue men’s shirt that probably belonged to Tucker at one time and nothing else, engrossed in a True Romance magazine when Marilyn threw open the door to the apartment and shouted for them to come out from wherever they were hiding.

Both girls considered Marilyn their fairy godmother because she had the good heart to take them both in at a time of great need for each girl. The small breasted Evie was in fact, a runaway, while the redheaded Marcie found a home with Marilyn after her father raped her and threatened to kill her if she told anyone about it.

Marilyn had of course, seduced each girl in turn, and in time, had them make love to each other and introduced them to her current lover, Tucker Treeman, who had also bedded both of them at the same time.


Now both girls were sex crazed that they were constantly in each other’s arms unless either Marilyn or Tucker, or both, wanted them for their personal sexual pleasure. But the girls were undeniably happy and content with their life and seldom complained when it came to chores and being responsible. One could argue that they were indeed better off with Marilyn than without.

Evie sprinted out to greet her, jumping into her arms and giving Marilyn a ferocious bear hug. Her T-shirt rode up exposing her cute young ass and Marilyn’s hand was quick to glide over it, and caress the puckered brown spot at its center. A second later, Marcie trudged stiffly out to join Evie in greeting their questionable benefactor.

Marilyn’s keen eye noted the Kleenex stuffed between Marcie’s toes and smiled as she opened her arms to accept another hug.

“Girls,” she shouted although there was no need to shout as they were standing beside her, “We’re going to help throw a fantastic Christmas party!

“Yahoo!” Both girls shouted, and Evie threw her magazine in the air as a token of celebration.

“So who all’s coming? Marcie asked.

“All sorts of people,” Marilyn replied, her hand still teasing the youngster’s now wriggling rectum. “Well you know, Tucker...”

“Oh, yeah,” Marcie said, “we sure do know him.”

“And we want to know him better, too,” Evie added with a big wink and tugged Marcie’s T-shirt down so that her rear end was no longer exposed. Marilyn discretely withdrew her hand.

“Let’s see,” Marilyn said as she pretended to be thinking, “there’s a pro football player with the 49er’s, and the Hutchins’s. He’s in computer software, sales, I think and she’s a realtor, makes lots of money too.”

“I don’t know them, “Marcie said, her face in a pout.

“Me neither,” Evie added as she mimicked Marcie’s expression.

Marilyn acted as if she hadn’t heard the girls and kept on going. “And there’s Jason and Cara Salter. Now she’s an artist. Does nudes, lots of erotica and sells everything she does. He is, believe it or not, a bank vice president with Wells Fargo and not a low level one either.”

Marcie chimed in with, “Well aside from Cara what’s her name, they sound kind of average.”

“Hmmm, well there’s Jack Sullivan. You’ll probably adore him. He likes younger girls and he makes porno movies.”

“Yeah, that’s more like it!” Evie burst out.

“Uh huh, so then you’ll probably like his guest. That would be Bev “Watch Me” Anderson. Have you heard of her?”

“My God!” Marcie yelped -- she’s a real movie star!”

“Well, she’s certainly a porno star, but that’s far from being a real movie star.”

“Hey I don’t care, she’s a star as far as I’m concerned,” Marcie said.

“And a few others, as well,” Marilyn continued, “and you’ll meet most of them at the party. But the other really big news is,” and with this Marilyn jumped up and down, her unencumbered breasts almost hitting her in the face, “that we are going to have our bodies painted for the party!”

“Body paint!” both girls whooped and spun each other around before ending in a group hug.

“Does that mean we... ?” Evie started to say.

“Yes, we’re going nude!” Marilyn exclaimed.

“Oh, God, that’s so way cool,” Marcie said with a huge smile.

“Yeah, that’s so cool!” Evie added.

Marilyn noticed that Evie of late had begun to repeat almost everything Marcie said and thought it was so cute of her that she gave her a special hug. Then realizing she shouldn’t forget Marcie, embraced her too.

Evie started licking Marilyn’s neck, and Marcie’s hand wandered under her sweater and fondled her right breast. Marilyn groaned happily.

“In the bedroom girl’s and hurry!” She cried and half carried Evie as she headed toward her bedroom.

Once inside, Marcie struggled to peel the sweater over Marilyn’s head. Her 38-D’s flounced up and then down, only to be captured by first Marcie’s mouth over one nipple and by Evie’s on the other.

“Oh, Christ, suck ‘em girls! Suck ‘em!” Marylyn moaned and fell backward onto the bed with both girls following without relinquishing their respective hold on each breast.

Marilyn sent her hand under her skirt and under her panties; two fingers stealthily found their way past her open gash and into the marshy swamp she called her coochie.

Marilyn was quick to cum and in a few short minutes she had Evie hovering over her face, offering her succulent pussy to Marilyn’s lips, while Marcie knelt between her parted legs sucking and licking on her coochie which was oozing a frothy-like substance Marilyn called ‘cooze juice.’


Epsolen (Eppy) Anderson noted jazz saxophone player had just finished his last set at Pearl’s and was on his knees placing his arrangements and packing his saxophone in its case as a young woman approached him.

“Hi,” she said shyly as if fearing being rejected.

Eppy looked up at the woman for a long moment, and then said, “Hello, its Judy, isn’t it?”

The young woman nodded.

“Well, how are you? It ‘s sure been a while hasn’t it?”

“You remember me? I can’t believe it. A big star like you and you remember me!”

“I don’t recollect your last name, but I remember you all right. You were with Nancy something, at a Jazz festival, maybe seven years ago. My old buddy, Warren was with you, and we all had quite a time of it as I recall.”

“I can’t get over it, you remembering and all.”

“I’m just about finished here,” he said, closing the case and standing up.” Want to take a walk?” He asked, giving her every opportunity to decline and walk away.

“I’d like that Eppy. I’d like that very much.”

He offered her his arm and she took it and they left the Pearl and headed down the street. Neither said anything for a while, and then Judy broke the silence, saying, “Well I remember too. I remember Nancy and Warren looking over the front seat at you and me the first time I saw your...”

“My what?” He said with a grin, and using his arm, pulled her close enough so that her breast was nudging his arm.

She ignored his question and closed her eyes. “This is my holster,” is what you said.” And opening her eyes, she looked into his. “Your trousers had been specially tailored because of your ... extra large ... endowment.”

“My endowment?”

She giggled. “I knew you’d tease me. I just won a bet with myself, your thing, your cock.”

“If memory serves, young lady, you asked me to take my, umm, dark member out into the light.”

“I did no such thing,” Judy protested, but gave way to laughter and pressed her breast tighter against him.

Both they both knew that he’d said was true.

“What ever happened to Nancy?” He asked with genuine concern.

“She’s been married, divorced and remarried ... to a different guy. They’re happy, with two girls. Let’s see ... one’s 4 and one’s 2.”

“She was very nice, and if I may say, a great lay. But not quite as good as you my dear.”

Judy felt her heart skip a beat and her body flush. She stopped walking, turning into him and kissed him. “That was very sweet of you to say,” she told him. Her eyes were shining.

He took her in his arms and kissed her back. Her knees went weak. “Is ... is your place near?”

“Not near enough, Judy. I need you now!” The urgency in his tone told her all she needed to know.

“Where then?”

He looked around them. “This alley will do,” he said, taking her arm and leading her to its entrance. He looked into the alleyway and saw nothing threatening and took two steps in. Judy followed and like Eppy looked carefully around.

“It’s okay, I guess,” she said and reached for his fly, unzipped him and reached in and freed his giant member from its confinement.

“Hello you,” she whispered softly and leaned in and planted a wet kiss on his knobby tip. Then not wanting to kneel and soil her slacks, she squatted, and began to suck on him, making soft squishy, slurpy sounds as she strove to take more of him into her mouth. Eppy threw his head back as her marvelous mouth pleasured him and he didn’t see her opening her own slacks or her hand delving inside to touch her very damp pussy with her fingers.

His huge hand pressed down on Judy’s head as she managed to engulf the head of his purplish prick. She thought her jaw might be dislocated for several seconds, but perseverance paid off as his black snake began to move back and forth in her throat.

“Yes! Good girl!” Eppy said, encouraging her to continue.

“Thas’ good Judy, Thas’ good!” Eppy crooned.

Judy’s fingers were rubbing her clitoris frantically by this point, trying to hurry her own orgasm.

Eppy jerked his unbelievably big cock from her mouth and said, “Better lower them slacks baby, I gotta stick this here bat into ya, and soon.”

Judy nodded and stood up and carefully stepped out of her slacks. She was surprised at herself for stripping in public, something she’d never have considered doing in her own fantasies. But just hearing him say the words brought her to the verge of cumming then and there.

Eppy placed his hand around her ass and lifted her up against him. Holding her precariously with one hand, he hefted his prodigious cock with his free hand and found her pussy, then nudged himself into her.

By this point, Judy had her arms around his neck, assuring them she wouldn’t fall and Eppy slowly turned so that he was facing the wall and Judy’s back was pressed against it, providing additional stability.

Bracing his legs first, he kissed her and told her to be ready for him. “Here it comes, Judy baby, here it comes,” and with that, he drove himself into her tight vaginal slit.

“Jesus!” She cried.

“Hurt you baby?”

“Only a little, but that’s all right, keep going.”

Once again he slammed his black prick into her, causing her to groan with the pain as her cuntal walls were ripped asunder.

“Oh, you’re so tight baby,” he gasped, preparing yet another assault. Three more thrusts and he had opened her sufficiently to accommodate his huge cock. Now the walls of her vagina clasped Eppy’s black prick like a glove, and she could feel every particle of him inside her.

They kissed and as they held it he began to move against her.

As their tongues dueled, he felt himself getting ready to spend and warned her that he was about to come.

“Cum, I’ll come with you,” she moaned loudly, and for a brief second wondered if any passersby had heard her sounds. But then she felt his seed spewing along the walls of her cunt and into her womb and that drove her over the edge and she was cumming too, tightening her legs around him, pumping her hips into him as the joyous pleasures swept over her.


Later, at his apartment, he went down on her and she on him. Judy would always remember that night, playing with his black cock as though it were a Christmas toy that she had wished for all year long.

In the morning, during breakfast, Eppy asked her if she was going to be in town for a while.

“Yes, I live here now, got a job, a good job and a decent place although the rent’s sky high. Will you want to see me again? Oh, I’m sorry. That was tactless of me. I shouldn’t have broached the subject.”

“No, Baby, thas’ all right. I do want to see you again and on a regular basis too.”

He watched the relief flood across her face and smiled at her, then kissed her lips.

After a while she drew her hand along his arm and asked, “And have you seen Warren recently?”

“Warren?” He said and his face clouded.

“Did you two have a falling out?”

“No, I wish that we had. But he’s with his Maker now.”

“He’s dead!”

“I’m sorry ... I didn’t mean to shock you.”

“How? He was so young.”

Eppy thought for a minute. “You know, it musta been ‘bout a year after we all got together. Umm, he was drivin’ with another guy, probably going to meet some girls, you know how he was. They were on the Garden State Parkway, and ... well this is speculation on my part, but it seems he took the wrong exit, and rather than do the right thing and reenter, he backed up and onto the Parkway.”

“Yes... ?”

“The exit was kinda on a curve, there was poor visibility ... and as he backed out two tractor trailers were on him. They wuz side by side; they wuz nowhere for him to go. No one knows if he saw them, heard them or what. Both trailers rode over them. They wuz nothin’ much left.”

Judy sobbed twice before gaining a semblance of control over her emotions.

“I wuz at the funeral. It was a closed casket and you know, and this is true, ‘cause I counted. They wuz two hundred and eleven woman there, mourning for him. I mean young women, I didn’t count the older ones, might have been relatives, might have been girl friends, I don’t know. The one thing I do know is that his whole life he was searching for his momma. She left him with her sister when he was three years old. He never found her. I think that’s one reason all the women found him so attractive and all. I mean, him being so forlorn and all. They wanted to mother him as much as love him and he only wanted his momma for that; and that’s why he never settled down with any of ‘em.”

Judy was crying, “I think you’re right, I know I felt that way about him. Oh, not that first time with you and Nancy, that was pure unadulterated sex. Sex like I’ve never experienced before or since. But over the next two weeks we got together several times and that’s when I noticed it, ya know? The maternal thing as well as the sex thing, it’s crazy, but maybe that’s why he never called me again. Maybe I showed him my mothering side and he didn’t want any of it. He was such a sweet guy.”

Eppy held her as she cried over Warren’s passing.

“You know,” he said softly after a time, you said something about never having had sex like that before or since?”

“Oh, Eppy, I didn’t mean with you – you’re sensational – you and your ... big old thing.”

“I know, I know, “He said, “but what I’m getting at is ... some friends of mine have invited me to a Christmas party. It’s a special kind of party, with lots of people who will be changing partners and all. Would you be interested? I mean, they’ll all be clean so far as STD’s are concerned; some very interesting people too, married couples, regular couples and singles. What do you think?”

“You’ll be there?”

“I’ll bring you and I’ll take you home.”

Judy reached for him and gave his flaccid appendage a friendly squeeze. “Of course, I’d be delighted to meet some of your close friends.


“I just don’t know about swinging” Debbie said, as she looked over her Friday afternoon martini at her husband “Meeting with a group of people I have nothing in common with, just to fuck some strangers doesn’t hold much interest for me.”

“All I’m saying is to give it a try” Greg stated, leaning over his wife of ten years, “We’ll go and check out the scene, and if either one of us doesn’t like what is happening, we’ll just hang it up to experience.”

Since moving to the City by the Sea, both Debbie and Greg had become aware of the increasing number of acquaintances who were either involved in or very interested in participating in ‘adult’ situations and quite frankly they had been amazed at the number of couples who were actually into swinging.

Debbie sipped her drink, crossing and uncrossing her long legs while she pondered her husband’s suggestion.

“It’s a Christmas Party, for Christ’s sake!” he said with feigned exasperation. Truthfully, he was concerned that she would refuse to go and that would put an end to weeks of slowly leading up to this moment. He didn’t want to fail. Jackson had all but told him to bring Debbie to the party. He was afraid of Jackson, and for good reason, he was a major stockholder in the company Greg worked for and he owed Jackson $43,000 in gambling debts. There was no way he could pay a debt this size off. It would take him months to do, and he could only do it that way with Jackson’s permission. Jackson wanted Greg’s wife as well as his money, he’d made that abundantly clear after a stockholders meeting that Greg had been told to attend.

“Why is this important to you?” she asked, “don’t I keep you happy?”

Greg smiled, and trying to ignore her question, admired his wife’s lean yet endowed figure currently clad in a white silk blouse and black skirt, silently formulating an answer she would find acceptable.

“No, it’s not that,” he said after a pause, “I just think that considering how much we both enjoy sex, we should add the excitement of experiencing the physical pleasure with other people. I don’t think it would take anything away from our relationship.”

As he uttered the words he found himself entranced by her physical beauty. She was just as supple and inviting at thirty-five as she’d been as his bride at twenty-one.

To his surprise, he heard Debbie respond, “Well, it does sound interesting. But every time I try to imagine it, I conjure up images of you with some young slut while I’m left with her fat under-endowed husband, or boyfriend.”

Relieved beyond belief, Greg laughed nervously, but Debbie didn’t pick up on it, being concerned over her last comment.

Greg had known for some time that there were other men who felt the same as he did about their respective wives. They took great pride in having another man admiring, even lusting after their woman. And there had been occasions, and Debbie was aware of them that he had purposely created situation that left her exposed to the eyes of other men ... and women.

He recalled with a certain pride the time a house painter got a glimpse up Debbie’s summery dress while she was hanging clothes on the porch landing at first light, taking advantage of the warm spring air. And the following day when she caught their young gardener watching through the bedroom window as she ironed a blouse, dressed only in panties —through a vanity-table mirror.

He was pleased that she had told him of these incidents, although he had been aware of them, watching her himself at the time.

Their love-making right after that was brief but spectacular. After, she asked if the painter looking up her dress had had something to do with his passion. He’d kissed her, and said “Maybe.” Every so often thereafter, he would inquire if anyone else had taken advantage of her. At first she greeted his curiosity with mild amusement, then annoyance. Later, when he pushed her, she cried and told him she didn’t understand how other men wanting her excited him. She said that she doubted his love for her. Sometimes she was firm in her refusal to cooperate; others, merely reluctant.

And then one late afternoon, she came to bed with an impish light in her eyes. She related how an attractive business executive in the crowded subway at that morning’s rush hour had remained so long with his hard-on firmly pressed between the cheeks of her bottom, his breath in her hair.

Greg pounced on Debbie and half carried, half dragged her to the bedroom and fucked her three times without pausing to rest.

In the midst of their heated play a deliveryman rang the bell, and while Greg lay huffing on the rumpled bed, his sexually stimulated wife answered the door wearing only a large bath towel.


Accepting the package from the man, she deliberately turned away to place the package on a nearby table, exposing her backside to him. When he stammered out that he found her beautiful, she had dropped to her knees and gripped his cock through his trousers.

“What?” he blurted before Debbie shushed him and took his penis, now quickly rising from his shorts and pointed it to the ceiling and tongued his heavy balls.

The Deliveryman’s hands went to her shoulders; probably to keep him from falling over, he was that surprised at the sudden turn of events. Debbie took them into her mouth and swirled her tongue over them.

From off in the distance she heard her husband call out, “Who is it, dear?”

Debbie ignored him, knowing that he wouldn’t come downstairs just to see who was at the door. Instead, she applied a hard suction to each testicle while her hand fisted rapidly up and down the shaft. Her lips made loud slurping noises and she realized she could taste his perspiration on her palate.

The man was already panting heavily. His fingers clenched her shoulder in an iron grip.

Debbie spat his testicles from her mouth and went after his cockhead, clutching his shaft tightly while flicking her tongue atop the crown of his cock. She sucked away at him, cheeks hallowing from the suction of each draw of her mouth.

He didn’t last long. There was a twitch ... and the semen burst through the urethra and sloshed over the back of Debbie’s hand, just above the row of knuckles and along the tips of her fingers and over her nails as Debbie jerked her hand up and down the stanchion.

After he finished shuddering, Debbie lapped the semen dribbling down the side of his glans. Holding the cock vertical, her fingers traced the underside of the column lightly, from the capital to the pedestal. She knew men were was sensitive after cumming.

The deliveryman took in deep breaths as he recovered, repeated glancing around for he too had heard her husband calling out to her earlier and suspected the worst.

“It’s okay, he won’t bother us,” Debbie whispered.

He began to relax. The lids of his eyes were weighted down. His lips were drawn up in a languorous smile. His legs spread for her while she continued touching him.

Debbie placed a soft kiss on his corona. His hand brushed through my hair, and he caressed one cheek.

“Why?” he said not really expecting an answer.

Debbie stroked him first with one hand and then with the other. Her hands daubed the semen over the shaft. Then she licked the white streaks that she had left in her wake. She lowered spit on the glans and sucked it from the sides. Her lips kissed hungrily and carelessly over the flesh. Mouthing the head more carefully, she washed the knob.

Debbie opened her lips and stretched her jaws to allow the slender tendrils of whiteness to thin out and break.

He moaned.

Debbie kissing her way down to the milky pool of cum on his smooth groin then licked around its circumference. Last of all, she pressed her lips to skin. The kiss broke the sudden silence in the room. She vacuumed the semen up, using the flat of her tongue to swipe at the wet stain on his pubis. A drop of sperm adhered below her bottom lip at the top of her chin. She could feel it. She made a conscious decision to leave it there.

The penis was flaccid now. It drooped to the left. Playfully, she flipped it over to the other side. It dragged back.

He laughed, and she giggled.

“Leave the package by the stand there,” Debbie said, stopping herself from wiping the traces of cum off her chin with an unconscious movement.

“I needed that,” she told him. “Thank you.”

“Thank you, it was very enjoyable. Will there be a next time?”

“I seriously doubt it. Consider it a onetime thing. But I did enjoy it. Do you know your cum has a distinctly nice taste to it?”

“Honey, are you all right?” Her husband called from the upstairs bedroom.

“Yes, I’m fine dear. I’m still tingling...” Debbie left it there, drawing a knowing smile from the Deliveryman.

Three minutes later, after hiding the package where her husband wouldn’t think to look for it, she returned to the bedroom, climbed onto the bed and gleefully told him what she’d just done.

“No way!” Greg had said in disbelief, only to be convinced she was being truthful when she swiped the glob of semen from her chin and put the finger in his mouth.

“Doesn’t he have the nicest flavor?”


Later that night after two more rounds of sex, Greg told his wife, “If we go to the party I won’t let you be sent off with any fat old men. I swear to you, Debbie.”

“But you will be romping with a slut or two, won’t you?”

“I think it fair to say that all the women there will be acting sluttish, so yes. But you will have your choice of the men present, that should make things even, don’t you think?”

“I’ll be competing with nineteen and twenty year old women. I don’t think that’s fair, no.”

“Debbie, you know as well as I that men think of you as “eye-candy. Your face, the texture of your hair, your lovely legs, and that to die for ass, not to mention those eye-popping tits,” at this point, he reached out and cupped the objects of his affection, giving each a hearty squeeze.

She let him think that won her over.


Jason & Cara Salta & January & Tripp Wire

Jason and Cara were introduced by a mutual friend, she was twenty-seven, and a talented artist who specialized in erotic portraiture and was known for selling almost everything she did. Cara had divorced five years previously, and was happy with her life as a single. During those five years, she had dated whoever and whenever she felt like. It was no surprise that she was in Jason’s bed following their first date.

Cara was on the petite side, but gifted with very large breasts, and on her small frame they looked gigantic. Think Dolly Partonish to visualize her. Her breasts were the first thing Jason noticed when they met shortly after divorcing his first wife.

Jason, a high ranking executive with Wells Fargo, had been upfront from the beginning of their relationship that he was very much into swinging. It didn’t faze Cara at all; in fact, she wanted to know if he would consider including her when he decided to go swinging again. He told her he’d let her know when the time was right.

Cara was introduced into Jason’s circle of friends, and warmly welcomed into their homes. However there was one particular couple, Tripp and January Wire who had been much more than friends with Jason and his ex, Rene, and apparently January for that reason January took an instant dislike toward Cara.

What Cara didn’t know was that she had had a lesbian affair with Jason’s ex, in addition to sharing her body with Jason on occasion during some of their lurid parties.

Only when Jason confessed that they had swung together did Cara begin to understand January’s animosity toward her. Tripp, on the other hand, couldn’t have been nicer, or more welcoming.

And then, one night the four of them were at a local bar; Jason was in a pool tournament, and as they watched him in the final game, Cara mentioned that she knew of the swapping that had gone on between the couples with Jason’s ex-wife, Rene and while she wasn’t bi, she certainly didn’t think any less of January if she was.

January laughed and said, “I’m sorry if I’ve been so bitchie toward you. It’s just that I really enjoyed Rene’s pussy and miss going down on her. Are you sure you don’t go in that direction?”

“I’m sure,” Cara replied with a smile.

“You don’t mind that I’ve fucked your husband?”

“No, I don’t. In fact I’m open to ... you know, swapping guys tonight if you’re willing.”

“Don’t you think we should ask the guys first?” January said coyly.

“You and I know that’s not necessary. We beckon and they’ll come crawling to us.”

January laughed and said, “You do know your men, Cara. I think I could like you even if I can’t eat you.”

Moments later, Tripp, January and Cara were kneeling in their booth in order to see over the people between them and the pool tables. January was behind Cara, leaning on both Tripp and her, when she suddenly, quickly, slipped her hand down the front of Cara’s top, and copped a feel of Cara’s braless breasts. January giggled as she squeezed Cara’s boob then tweaked the nipple before withdrawing her hand.

Although surprised, Cara registered no animosity toward the unwanted groping; instead she took hold of January’s errant hand and gave it a friendly squeeze.

“Really?” January said, having been caught off-guard by Cara’s reaction.

“Really,” Cara said with a smile. Shall we have another round of drinks?”

“Oh, let’s!” January replied happily and rewarded January with a quick smooch on the cheek before waving the waitress over and ordering another round of drinks.

The knowledge of January’s lesbian tendencies had troubled Cara, but she knew how involved her husband was with Tripp Wire and had fully expected that she would sleep with Tripp while her husband bedded January. This however, presented a totally different picture. For Jason’s sake Cara wanted the friendship to continue. Yet while she was promiscuous, she had never had sex with a woman, but January’s tittie grope sent a delightful tingle to her center, and she began thinking about trying lesbianism with January.

A victorious Jason rejoined them in the booth, amid congratulations from the pub regulars; so they now had two rounds of shooters in front of them, and downed them, one after the other.

“Let’s celebrate at our place!” January yipped happily.

“Good idea!” Tripp seconded. “We have a hot tub. It’s the perfect place to celebrate Jason’s magnificent victory!”

“Hey, c’mon, it wasn’t that big a deal,” Jason protested.

“Yes it was. I saw it and you were magnificent baby!” January cooed and at the same time rubbed her hand over his groin making sure to press down upon his penis.

Cara took note, but said nothing. A moment later she felt what had to be Tripp’s hand cupping her ass. She left it there and never looked his way.


Cara was surprised to see Jason join Tripp in the front seat of the Lincoln, and even more when January opened the back door for her. Cara got in and January followed her, and as the Lincoln pulled away January leaned over and kissed her and took her hand and placed it under her skirt, which she had allowed to be hiked up.

Cara couldn’t believe it when January brought Cara’s hand to her pussy, but even as she quietly protested what January was doing she went along exploring the other woman’s silky pubic hair, and her labia, already wet with her juices.

“January ... I--I--I I’ve never been with a woman...”

From the front seat Tripp called out, “You know, Cara I’ve always admired your tits. I mean they’re unbelievable ... so big on such a petite frame, yet Jason swears they’re real.”

Already disconcerted by finding her fingers playing with January’s pussy, all she could muster by way of reply was a weak, “Well they are real, you can believe it or not.” Those words left her lips just as her fingers--two of them--slipped between the folds of January’s cunt and into her heat.

“She has great tits, I swear it, Tripp,” Jason said turning to look back at his wife.

“Why not show him, Cara? After all we’ll be naked in the hot tub in a few minutes.”

“Oh, all right! But don’t wreck the fucking car when you turn to see ‘em,” she said as she reluctantly removed her hand from January’s pussy.

January moaned at the loss, but helped Cara peel her Tee-shirt up and unhook her bra.


Tripp pulled the Lincoln off to the side of the darkened road. January slipped behind Cara and cupped her tits with both hands.

Cara’s nipples became swollen; her areola crinkly as January fondled and squeezed them. Cara realized she was undergoing a mini-orgasm.

Tripp joined them in the backseat, his cock was exposed and he tendered it to Cara, who placed her hands on the outside of Tripp’s legs. January’s mouth was nuzzling at her neck and she had another mini-orgasm.

What the fuck is happening to me? Cara wondered. Is Jason all right with this? I—I—he must be, he hasn’t said a word. Where is he?

Near panicking, Cara spied Jason peering at her over the front seat. He was smiling, or at least he had a grin on his face. Had he know this was going to happen?

Tripp took hold of her hands and sternly told her: “Let’s leave our hands out of this, shall we, Cara?”

“Ohhhh,” she said, only now fully grasping what she was about to do.

“Keep your mouth open ... mmmm, just like that.”

Cara closed her eyes, then felt his boner in her hair. It was hot and wet.

Wet? How was it wet? He’d just exposed himself. A moment later it registered, precum, it was his precum! God was he that horny?

January was still tonguing her ear and nuzzling her neck, and more to the point, squeezing her tits in such a delightful manner that Cara was sure to cum from just that. Only there was Tripp’s cock inches from her mouth--yes there was that to consider.

Her face was hot, her mouth very slobbery. They hadn’t even kissed and she was going to suck him off. God what was January going to do to her? And what would she be doing to her?

As Tripp’s penis touched her lower lip, Cara widened her mouth into a large O.

Giving him no further thought for the moment, she let her mind wander to thoughts like: I should have trimmed my pussy hair if only I’d known. It probably doesn’t matter, but what will January think of me?

“Suck it damn it!” Tripp swore and brought her out of her daydream.

Cara realized that she was licking his shaft from tip to balls, but hadn’t blown him at all.

His cock was pointing at the roof of the Lincoln. Cara took him into her mouth and swirled her tongue over his gland. Tripp’s hands went to her hair.

“Yeah ... suck it, baby!”

She had about four inches of his erection in her mouth when she felt January’s finger slip into her cunt. Tripp was pulling her face off his cock and now back on it. Her tits were swinging around beneath her fellatio. Her pussy was flooding as January’s knowledgeable digits found her G-spot and brought her to a tumultuous orgasm.

The first spurt of his cum opened her eyes. The second started escaping from the corner of her mouth. The third caused a gusher and his semen was dribbling on to her lap.

By the time Cara was thinking rationally again January was sucking on her right breast and Tripp on her left. A string of cum was dangling down from her chin. She absently wiped it away with her thumb and then kissed her husband, Jason who happened to be standing close by and sent the glob of semen into his mouth just as Tripp bit her nipple and she screamed out from the pain.

Ultimately, Jason climbed into the backseat and took his wife doggy-style while Cara got her first taste of pussy by munching away at January’s neatly trimmed pubic carpet.

Tripp got back in the driver’s seat and drove them to his residence from which a mini-orgy flourished. By the end of the evening Cara gleefully accepted the Wire’s invitation to their ‘special guest’ only Christmas Party two weeks hence.


For the next two weeks after her experience with January and Tripp Wire, Cara felt a sexuality that she had never experienced before. The sex, between her husband, Jason and her was always great, but in those days following the event in Tripp’s Lincoln, the sex seemed to rise to an even higher level. Cara truly believed what January had whispered to her as they kissed goodnight following her first adventure into Sapphic delight was that her sex life was going to get better and better.


Cara Salta heard her husband coming into their bedroom and quickly assumed what she considered a sex pose sitting on the windowsill of their apartment while modeling her new party dress.

“Whoa!” Is that the dress you’re wearing to the Christmas Party?”

“Oh, why, don’t you like it?” she said puzzled.

“Like it, I love it, but don’t you think it’s umm, kind of revealing? I mean I can see your tits and ... Jesus ... your pussies visible! How can you go out like that?”

“Honey, we’re going to an orgy aren’t we?”

“Yes, but...”

“Won’t I be making a striking appearance?”

“Yes, but...”

Slowly Cara pulled the sheer dress (if one could call it that) over her head, and then rubbed both hands over her pussy.

“Come to Momma, baby,” she purred.

Jason dropped to his hands and knees and crawled toward her.


Tucker laughed his sexy laugh again as Evie felt the rug grind against her naked knees.

“Listen, you’re just the youngest woman here, you’re all pretty I don’t deny it, but you don’t think you deserve my cock all for you do you?”

Evie could only whine, “But...” While the older Marilyn smirked and Evie’s almost sister Marcie couldn’t help but snicker.

Evie wasn’t a person really. Not that night. She was just one of three sluts kneeling before his enormous cock. Some part of her recoiled, knowing how fucked up it was, but a much stronger part of her wet her lips, assuring her that she would show them. She would suck him off better than the others on their best day and he would realize she was the cocksucker around. She just knew it.

But in her contemplation she had missed some signal he gave and the other’s had descended on his cock before she could. She could only hover near it, watching their greedy pink lips sucking and licking, in a weird kind of teamwork that to Evie seemed to have been choreographed like a dance in a stage show. Leaving her waiting for any leftovers they decided to give her since now all she could do was lean in close because both hands were bound behind her back. The situation left her dizzy and confused and so wet she could feel her inner thighs slick with her messy need.

How far off was that party? She wondered as Tucker came with a loud grunt and covered Marilyn’s and Marcie’s faces.


Debbie’s mind was racing as they walked from the car to the entrance of the Wire’s home. What am I getting myself into, she thought, but at the same time she was amazed that just talking about swinging back at home had moistened her cunt and got her wondering just what it would be like to have another man fucking her –- a stranger at that -- while her husband watched.

Then too, the thought of Greg pleasuring another woman was troubling. How would she handle the sight of his lovely cock plunging in and out of another woman? Good for the goose, good for the gander, she thought, but doesn’t the gander go before the goose in this case?

Her next thought shook her to the core. What if I’m approached by a woman? Or more than one man?

“Don’t worry baby,” Greg whispered as they reached the front door, “Everything’s going to be all right. Just go with the flow. And remember if you don’t want to do something, or be with a particular person, just say no thank you. There are rules along those lines...”

Greg realized that the door was open and gave it a slight push. Suddenly they were inside and wondered whether to wait there to be discovered or to do some exploring. Debbie excitedly pointed ahead at two double doors on either side of the hall and another smaller, single door at the back underneath the balcony. It seemed especially empty with all the party noises that emanated from further back in the house.

He decided to play for time by closing the front door behind them, though he left the lock on the latch as he’d found it.

When he turned back around again Greg discovered a lovely blonde who greeted them wearing a smile and a fishnet throw over. It hid nothing of her sensuous body. Debbie clutched at his arm.

“Hi, I’m January ... January Wire, your hostess. And you are the Stilton’s, right?”

One would have thought that Greg Stilton would be the one who stared hungrily at January’s almost nude form, but it was Debbie who couldn’t take her eyes off the blonde’s vivacious anatomy.

“Err, hi ... and yes, we’re the Stilton’s ... This is Debbie and I’m Greg.” Stilton managed before falling conspicuously silent as he too devoured January’s body.

“Welcome to our party. I’m certain you’ll enjoy yourselves,” she paused for a second and then added “and the others,” then giggled so heartedly that both Greg and Debbie joined in, laughing and nodding their heads.

“Oh, Debbie, I just love that dress! It’s very becoming on you!” January said as she walked the still nervous couple into the deeper recesses of her home.

“It’s revealing and yet disguises at the same time. Wherever did you find it? I’m always looking for the perfect dress and here you walk in wearing it!”

“Oh, thank you, January. I have a friend who makes dresses and I told her ... well roughly told her, you know?”

January nodded, and Debbie prattled on, growing more comfortable now that her hostess had admired her dress, while wearing practically nothing.

“It’s actually a gauzy material with a darker, yet very light weight material adhered to it in sort of a wrapping effect.”

“Well it certainly hides yet reveals and before you leave tonight I’d appreciate it if you gave me the name and number of that dressmaker.”

Debbie found herself staring at January’s breasts as she replied: “Of course ... I--I--I’d be happy to.”

January smiled sensually at her and said softly, “You’ll have to wait a while before you get to sample them my dear. I have more guests coming. But I’ll be sure to find you when things get rolling. I’d like to sample what’s under your dress as well.”

January left them at the bar where a maid dressed in a sexy black outfit that hid little of her charms took their drink orders while January returned to greet the next arrivals.

“My God, Greg ... I want her! I actually want her! I can’t recall the last time I wanted a woman more. It must have been in college but...”

“Well, Deb, we came here to try sex with other people. You’re free to enjoy it with anyone you want,” he said, but didn’t know if he believed what he was saying anymore than his wife did as he glanced around for any sign of Owen Jackson, to whom he owed $43,000 and the promise to deliver his wife to him at this party.

Debbie was surprised to see that the clientele at the party was mainly composed of people in her and Greg’s general age group, and judging from their dress, roughly the same income. Another surprise was the fact that most of the men were just as attractive as the women. Her eyes focused on one couple, consisting of a small, petite blond and a huge hulk of a man.

“God”, she thought, “he must be over 6’5” and she barely makes five feet. How do they do it?”

As she looked them over, the blonde’s eyes met Debbie’s, and then to Debbie’s surprise, the blonde girl’s mouth softened and she gave a soft wink at Debbie. Then with a slow turn of her head, she looked Greg over and gave an almost imperceptible approving nod.

Debbie broke contact and turned away embarrassed. “What’s wrong?” Greg asked.

“Nothing,” Debbie replied. “Can I get another martini? I’m empty.”

Greg, puzzled, signaled the French maid, and ordered two more drinks, noting to himself that his wife was already starting her second. He knew that martinis were almost an aphrodisiac when consumed by Deb and that was fine with him, especially on this night of nights.

Debbie took a big gulp of her martini when the tall good-looking guy was joined by two more females, one her own age, the other much younger. Could it possibly be her daughter?


.Jack Sullivan climbed the steps to the door. He could hear the party going on, the loud music thumping away in the depths of the house. Ringing the doorbell seemed a waste of time with that racket going on, but he dutifully did so anyway. A minute passed and no one came to answer the door. He was a patient man and waited a bit longer then noticed that the door was slightly ajar. He pushed at it gently and it swung open a few inches, letting a wedge of yellow light spring out. Sully cleared his throat then felt foolish and pushed the door again and looked past it into the entry hall. All he could see was the black and white tiles of the floor and a long mahogany table against the wall with a gold framed mirror hanging over it.

There was nobody in sight. Looking around one last time to make sure he was alone, he gingerly put one hand on to the door and pushed again. It swung open fully and he stepped into the large hall. There was a huge crystal chandelier hanging from the high ceiling. The room was two stories high with a wide marble staircase leading to the second floor.

“Oh, hi” a young woman called out as she tottered toward him on what must have been four inch heels. She wore one of the skimpiest outfit’s imaginable, totally backless, save for the small piece of material partially covering her derriere. Although the front of her outfit covered her breasts--in a manner of speaking--the side view, especially when she moved presented just about a total view of her breasts. Jack took a fairly long look at her before speaking, then said: “Hi yourself, I’m Jack Sullivan, umm, I guess I’m part of tonight’s entertainment. Have the other entertainers arrived yet?”

She placed her hands on her hips and was leaned into his face telling him that she was probably near-sighted. In a frosty tone she said, “You mean the young couple?”

“Yeah, I guess that describes them.”

“They got here twenty minutes ago. You’re late, Mr. Sullivan,” she said turning away from him. “Follow me, please.”

She backed up a step or two and he took her in. He decided she was wearing a skimpy French Maid’s outfit, but from her reflection in the gold framed mirror opposite there was nothing covering her rear. The other thing he noted was that she was young, obviously eighteen or nineteen. A high school senior? Would the Wire’s dare to use someone that young? If so, they were taking quite a risk, he told himself.

He did just that, but much closer than she had expected him too, and he allowed his hand to rest on the cheeks of her delightful rear when she paused to open a door before they moved into an even larger room.

“You can let go of my bum now,” she whispered after half turning to look at him, but she didn’t dislodge his hand which would have been simple to do.

“Do I have to,” Sully asked smiling at her before she turned away.

“I’m afraid so,” she said, unable to hide the smile forming on her face.

“Can I kiss it first?” he asked.

“The girl looked around and saw no one else in the room. He noted the flush spreading from her neck up to her face. He gave her ass a light squeeze.

She giggled and said, “Why not ... but just my ass, stay away from my pussy.”

He was caught off-guard by her response, but being in the adult film industry had met many very frank women and accepted her at her word. But he persisted, asking, “Why can’t I kiss your pussy?”

“It’s promised to Mrs. Wire, that’s why.”

“Can I touch here?” he asked as his hand slipped inside the open back of her skimpy dress and around to cup a breast.

“Mmmm,” was all she had to say on the matter.

He found her nipple and rolled it between his finger and thumb. She sighed softly.

“Can I kiss here?” he asked, stopping her from moving forward by placing his free hand on her shoulder. She did not resist.

“Huh?” she moaned, obviously already in a sexual haze.

“Here,” he whispered as he brushed his lips against the nape of her neck and pressed his palm against the underside of her breast.

“Oh, yes ... there ... yes!” she murmured.

“And here?” he kissed between her shoulder blades and gently rolled the whole of her breast against his fingers.

“Yes,” she breathed.

“And here?” He licked along a couple of inches of her spine, squeezing her breast a little harder. Oh, Jack knew his women all right.

“Ohhhh, yeah, yeah ... that’s nice!” her voice was almost breathless.

“And here?” He ran his tongue further down kissing just above the bow of her apron strings, his hand still stretched up to work on her breast.

“Yes,” she shivered.

“And here?” He kissed just below the bow then licked down the base of her spine, letting his hand slide down her ribs to rest on her hip.

“Ohhh, yes,” her voice was barely audible.

“And here?” He slipped his tongue off the end of her spine and licked the cleft at the top of her ass.

“Ohhh, GOD YESSSSS!” her hands came down and around to hold either side of his head.

“And here?” Jack sent his tongue between her buttocks, his hands tightly gripping the cheeks.

““Mmmmm!” her hands tightened their grip on his head, but she was no longer capable of speaking...

Turning his head and opening his mouth wide, Jack sucked as much as he could of her ass cheek inside, squeezing with his fingers to fit it all in.

“Ohhhhh,” she gasped. And “Ooooh” and “Ohhhh” again as he squeezed and sucked and pressed with his tongue.

Jack slipped his hands under her short skirt and gripped the very top of her thighs; his fingers brushed over her pubic hair in the process. She was now shuddering as his mouth continued to work on her ass cheek.

She moaned as she brought her hands around and ran them over his, gripping them hard once, before pressing them together to cup them over her cunt.

Jack proceeded to work his head down and under to the base of the cheek. The girl’s fingers pressed between her legs brushing his chin as he slurped and sucked between her buttocks.

She sighed and he felt her shiver again.

Straightening his head again Jack pressed his face against her bottom, his nose and tongue slipping between. Jack probed deep with his tongue, even moving down and pressing his chin under to make contact with her fingers again.

Only then did he realize that she was using her fingers to prevent him from reaching her cunt. But then his knowing tongue found her anus.

The girl gasped, her whole body jerked, as he touched the tip of his tongue to her puckered anus. She let out a long, low moan as he circled around and around the spidery opening. As he licked it began to dilate. Her breathing became erratic as he began to suck as well as lick.

Her hips started to rock in time with his tongue. The deeper he probed the more her asshole opened. Her whole body tensed as Jack forced his mouth tighter against her ass hole and increased the pressure of his sucking.

Her legs began to give way and he was forced to support her weight as she sank to her knees. Jack followed her down, not breaking contact with her as she slowly collapsed. The girl fell forward on her shoulders, letting out a long, heavy moan, as her anus dilated enough for him to easily work more than an inch of tongue into her ass.

Jack’s hands on her hips were the only thing that stopped her from collapsing completely. Then he developed a new rhythm, thrusting my tongue in and out, in and out, penetrating further and further.

She gasped at each lunge, her breathing becoming harsher and harsher, and her whole body shook as his tongue plunged in and recoiled as he pulled out.

Her orgasm consumed her. She convulsed wildly under him, arching her back and screaming out. Her anus contracting around his tongue, but he pushed against it as hard as he could. She screamed and screamed again.

Jack didn’t think anyone could have had as much breath inside her as she did. Her hips jerked up and down and he pressed his face and hands as tightly against her as he could.

And then it was over. She sprawled on the floor in front of him. Jack raised his head, breathing heavily; a musky taste of garlic in his mouth.

Gingerly he unfolded her legs and stretched them out, softly massaging her thighs and calves to remove any cramp.

Slowly she rolled over, pulling her skirt down over her privates.

Jack smiled at her. “Thank you,” he said in a low voice.

She looked up at him. “I never had anybody do that to me before,” she seemed amazed.

Jack laughed softly as he knelt beside her. “I’ve never done it to anybody before.”

Then her eyes fell to his lap and saw the huge tent in his slacks. “I’m sorry,” she sighed. “But I need a rest before I could tackle that.”

“That’s all right,” he said and meant it. “Maybe later on,” and then he kissed her. Her mouth and tongue tasted like cherries and when it ended he told her so.

“Thank you,” she said. “Strangely enough, yours tastes something like garlic.”

Sully laughed and said, “That’s you.”

“Me?”

“Yeah, your backside,” and he laughed again. “How old are you anyway?”

The girl was clearly embarrassed, but strove to retain her dignity. “A lady doesn’t tell her age.”

“But you’re not a lady; you’re more of a naughty slut.”

“Am I?”

“In my opinion, yes.”

“Then I’ll whisper it to you. After all the walls have ears, you know?”

She leaned close to him, licked his ear then whispered something into it.

“Sully laughed. “I knew it! I fuckin’ knew it!”

“Can I fuck you later, you know, when you’re finished guarding that fine pussy?”

“I don’t know. I’m promised to someone. But you never know. Anyway, there’s plenty of other people in the next room who’d love to fuck you,” she hooked her fingers around his erection and gently squeezed. “It’d be a shame to waste it,” she added wishfully.

“I mean late, later.”

“We’ll see. I’ll give you a maybe. Will that do?”

“It will have too. What’s your name?”

“Mercy.”

“Mercy?”

“Mmmm, Mercy.”

And she went through the door leaving him standing there.


Marilyn, Tucker and Marcie and Evie were greeted in much the same way by January Wire as she had the Stilton’s, however it was evident that she was familiar with Marilyn and perhaps had already heard about Tucker, AKA Tucker the Fucker.

“So this is the stud you’ve told me so much about,” January chirped as Tucker took in her nude body beneath the fishnet body wear she wore.

“Can you really go indefinitely, Mr. Fucker?”

“Names Tucker, not Fucker,” he said then reached out and teased her left nipple through the fishnet material. It quickly grew to full size—about half an inch and poked its way through the material.

“Ooooh, look what you’ve done, you naughty, naughty boy. I should make you suck it until it shrinks back down to normal size!”

“If you’d like,” he said slowly so that his words were unmistakable, “I’ll use that chair over there, sit you on my lap and fuck you into next week.”

Marilyn interrupted at that point, although both Evie and Marcie appeared keen to watch Tucker do just that. They had fucked him often enough to know that he was certainly capable of backing up his words.

It appeared that January was going to accept his offer when her husband came through the door from the main room that the party was being held.

He looked at tucker and the four women and said, “Problems Dear?”

“No, darling. Quite the contrary. This is Tucker, no Mister, and Marilyn, Marcie and Evie, aren’t they lovely?”

Tripp took the women in and his eyes remained on the two younger girls longer than he meant them to and January took note.

“They’re of legal age, Darling so there’s that, January said not unkindly as she and her husband led the women and Tucker into the party.

“Yes, there’s that...” He turned to Marilyn and said softly, “Welcome to our home. I do hope you all enjoy yourselves tonight.

“Is Mr. Sullivan here yet?” Marilyn inquired.

“Yes, he and his ... group arrived about thirty minutes ago. They’ll be putting on a special performance for us a bit later. Do you know him?”

“We’ve met. I had some business discussion with him a year or so ago,” Marilyn admitted. She didn’t mention that she’d fucked him silly on his pool table while trying to get her girls into his movies. Sullivan had been interested, but with production costs soaring had forgotten about her girls in a frantic rush to complete several films already in process. After that, new girls, new partners, and new productions erased all thought of Marilyn’s girls.

They sat down on an oversized couch, with Marilyn on one end, Tucker and then Marcie and Evie. The scantily dressed French maid brought them all champagne while Marcie nuzzled Evie’s ear and the side of her neck when she sat down.

“Hey, don’t go giving me any of your hickies!” Evie warned her almost sister.

Marcie shut her up by kissing her on the mouth and tonguing her in as lusty a kiss as she could muster. Marilyn watched and smiled, only telling her girls to save some for somebody else as it would be a long night.

The girls stopped their kisses and quickly took note of what was transpiring directly across the room from them.

“Holy shit, Evie, do you see them?”

“Yeah...”

What they and many others in the room were watching at that moment was the actions of two very good-looking men sucking the cock of a third man who lay on a similar couch, legs splayed, pants halfway down his legs and possessed of a rather large penis, which the two men were taking turns fellating.

“Take notes girls,” Marilyn said with a chuckle. “You may learn a thing or two.”

One of the men managed to deep-throat the large appendage, which Evie would later swear must have been at least nine inches in length; and received a round of loud applause from those watching their performance.


Others began to join in around the room; for example, Judy had grown so wet watching the two young girls kissing and then the fellatio by the men that she fell upon her partner, Eppy, murmuring, “Let’s show them something sizable, loverman,” and opened his fly to extract his twelve-inch ebony instrument of love.

“You go, girl,” the black musician said as her mouth closed sealing his thick shaft in her already suctioning mouth.

Owen Jackson wandered into the room and approached Judy and Eppy, holding drinks in both hands. His eyes lit up as he noted the ferocity with which Judy was fellating Eppy’s monstrosity of a penis.

Handing the famous Black musician one of the drinks, he knelt down beside Judy and whispered, “Fantastic cock, isn’t it, darling?”

Lifting her mouth from Eppy’s penis, a bit of saliva dribbled from her lips. At first she just nodded affirmatively, but then she smiled and said, “It’s the loveliest cock imaginable. Would you like a taste?”

“Thank you, no,” Jackson replied, but he was impressed with her response to his teasing. “I’m sure you can do a much better job of it than I could. By the way, my name is Owen, Owen Jackson. I’m a great fan of Eppy’s.”

Judy nodded and returned Eppy’s appendage to her mouth and resumed her sucking. Moments later she appeared to think of something else she wanted to say to Jackson, and with a soft pop her lips left Eppy’s saliva coated knob. She reached for his drink now on the side-table and smiling at the two men raised the glass in a mock toast. Both men laughed.

“Is she as good a fuck as it seems she might be?” Jackson inquired.

“Shouldn’t be askin’ things like that,” Eppy said, displaying displeasure with Jackson for the first time.

“I am sorry, Eppy! I owe you both an apology. I am so sorry. I was out of bounds and regret it.” With that. Jackson turned on his heel and left them alone.

“Why didn’t you answer him?” Judy asked innocently.

“None of his damn business, you want to know,” he replied.

“I didn’t mind him asking, Eppy.”

“You don’t know the man. He’s a snake, you ask me.”

“Ohhh ... I didn’t know. He seemed ... oh, let’s just forget all about him!” she chirped and reached out to take hold of his thick member once again. “I could suck your cock all day and night, baby!”

“I know. I worry that you might even shrink it the way you go at it!”

They both broke up laughing at that point and he casually tucked his penis back into his trousers and started kissing her.


The Porn Show

Just then the host and hostess reappeared in the main room and announced: “Ladies and gentlemen, if we may have your attention please?”

Tripp took over at that point, saying, “You folks are in for one helluva time tonight.”

“So tell us!” A female voice from the darkened side of the room called out. “We don’t know what to expect.”

“You have a lovely home,” another woman added, obviously already intoxicated with lust, for a line of sperm was clinging to her chin unnoticed and one breast was fully exposed, it’s nipple fully engorged. She was quickly shushed by several others who were already excited and wanted to get into the action promised them.

“Thank you, thank you,” January said, taking over for her husband who appeared flustered by the women’s comments. “We’ll begin the night’s activities with what I prefer calling a ‘warm-up’ session. We are delighted to have with us tonight, the renowned Adult film maker, Jack Sullivan. Jack would you please step up and take over the presentation?”

Sullivan, better known as Sully to anyone who knew him, had no problem taking charge.

“Good evening everyone. First of all by now you’ve noticed the seating in limited to two-seat ... I believe they’re called love seats ... isn’t that appropriate?”

The more knowledgeable members of the audience laughed good-naturedly.

“What we have for your voyeuristic pleasure this evening is a performance by two of the finer performers of sexual acts -- as they enjoy their first night of wedded bliss.”

As Sully continued with the introduction, Greg led his unsuspecting wife, Debbie to the prearranged loveseat next to Owen Jackson, nodded at Jackson and asked if the seat was taken.

“No, sit down, by all means, join us and enjoy the show. I hear it’s going to be the best show Tripp and January have ever put on.” He was careful not to stare at Debbie’s breasts or legs, keeping eye to eye contact with her as he prattled on. “Have you folks been to any in the past? I only ask as I don’t recall seeing either of you here before.”

“No,” Debbie answered quickly, turning to her husband as if for verification. “It’s our first time. But we’ve heard only good things about their parties. Debbie smoothed down the front of her tight, black wrap and sat down.

“Nothing like them around these parts, believe you me,” Jackson replied with a warm smile.

Then to Debbie’s surprise, Jackson took her hand in his, and kissed it lightly. His hazel eyes stared deep into hers as he smiled warmly. Deb liked his friendly, relaxed manner instantly and couldn’t help fixing her gaze on him as he introduced the redheaded woman seated next to him, as his ex-wife, Samantha.

Samantha reached across Owen and shook Debbie’s hand and then leaned even further exposing her breasts to the nipples as she pro-offered a hand to Greg, who couldn’t help but gawk down the front of her ample cleavage while Debbie mentally cursed him for being such a male pig.


It wasn’t long before all available seats were occupied. Marilyn sat next to Tucker, but had deliberately placed Evie and Marcie in the same row, but on the opposite end, with two seats vacant between the two girls, telling them not to change seating positions unless asked to do so by a male member of the audience.

Marcie soon realized what was in store for them when two couples quickly joined them, with the male sitting on Evie’s left and his female companion on her right. The same thing happened to Marcie, only the woman sat to her left with the man on her right. None of them said a word to either girl, but Evie soon felt a hand land high on each of her thighs.

A quick glance at Marcie told her that Marcie was being treated in similar fashion, although the woman had also freed Marcie’s right breast and was tweaking the nipple while kneading her upper thigh.

Marcie looked over at Evie and smiled a ‘So what else is new’ kind of smile. Evie nodded her head and turned to the woman next to her and said, “I’m Evie.”

“Meg,” the woman replied, “Now be quiet the show’s starting.”

Marcie tried to ignore the pawing hands on her by taking in her surroundings.

In the center of the room was a circular platform surrounded on all four sides by three rows of loveseats, enabling Marcie and the others to see most of the others in the theatre with them and what they were doing at any given time. Marcie was mildly curious as to who was watching her and Evie getting groped by these two couples, and even more if it was being filmed.


“And now...” Sullivan was completing his introductions. “We proudly present ... The First Nighters’.”

As Sully stepped away from the stage, the volume of the pleasant classical music increased and the room went dark, and then a lone spotlight illuminated the large canopied bed that had somehow been transported onto the stage while Sullivan was talking.

As the circle of light slowly expanded, the audience was able to discern a lovely young woman seated with her legs curled under her on the bed; she was wearing a beautiful white wedding dress and veil.

A moment later she was joined by a strikingly handsome young man, no more than eighteen or nineteen who bestowed a dazzling smile upon the young girl, who was of similar age.

Debbie immediately felt herself drawn to the couple, and could only nod her head when Owen whispered “He’s going to take her virginity and we’ll be watching.”

A split second later, Owen’s hand was lightly squeezing her upper thigh. Debbie was petrified. Should she remove the hand? Would it cause a scene? But wasn’t she here to fuck someone other than Greg?

She risked a quick glance at her husband and was stunned to see that Owen’s ex-wife had her hand inside Greg’s trousers, fondling his erection!

“Oh, watch what happens now!” Owen whispered as his hand moved a tad higher along her thigh, pausing at the point her garters clasped her nylons.

I knew I should have worn panties! Debbie chided herself. But instinctively she followed Owens words and looked steadfastly at the couple on the stage.

The bride’s long blonde hair hung almost to her waist and it contrasted vividly with the bright white glow of her gown. She reached up and pulled the veil back over her head to reveal an angelic face whose eyes were shiny with lust. Her generous breasts rose and fell noticeably within the confines of her lacy bodice as she looked longingly at her new husband.

The sighs and even some moans could be heard from the women in the audience. Debbie would have sworn she heard one announce that she was cumming, although she couldn’t believe anyone would announce such a thing in mixed company.


But Judy could.

Judy was seated next to Jason, who looked approvingly at his wife Cara, who was several feet away from Judy with her legs splayed on an aptly named loveseat, whispering to Eppy as his hands explored her sex outside her black lace panties.

It was Cara’s half muffled cry that Debbie heard the moment Eppy’s long fingers gained access to her sodden pussy. Judy accepted it as a matter of course. She knew Eppy well, and knew too that he would see to it that she was more than satisfied before the night was over.

the most demanding when she wants me in her mouth.

She says it comes from a different place than other things. It’s not a desire that rises from her cunt to her lips, and it’s not an urge that permeates her entire body.

She smiles and says it’s her appetite; she calls it her forgetful hunger. It comes out of nowhere and it overwhelms her until she’s gotten what she wants. She loses focus and attention. Her patience vanishes in an instant.

And when she finally has me, my body writhing above her or below her, she laughs with satisfaction. Joy and love mix together in one carnivorous act of communion until both of us have given up any hope of explanation.

It’s only when her mouth is around me that I know for certain; there is no place else she’d rather be.

Judy smiled to herself as she watched Jason’s voyeuristic tendencies displayed to anyone caring to look as his head swiveled from the stage back to his wife and Eppy and back to the stage.

Judy decided to give him something else to think about and ran her hand over the very obvious bulge in his slacks, and then found and tugged on his zipper.

There was a sharp intake of breath as his penis sprang out into the open.

“Mind if I suck your cock ... I mean, since you took it out and all?”

“What?” Oh, God ... what?”

“Look at the stage--look at your wife--it’s an orgy for Christ’sakes!”

Jason may not have understood exactly what was going on, but his wife, Cara did. “Let her have it, Jason! Can’t you see this guy’s about to fuck me silly?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.