Taboo Temptations - Cover

Taboo Temptations

Copyright© 2016 by Scarlett Griffin

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The subject of Taboo or Incest is often treated as forbidden content in decent circles. Yet most stories are not a single label to be rejected out of hand from some self-righteous bias or pre-conceived notion. Some scenarios defy being put in a box.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Humiliation   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student   Prostitution  

I never once thought that I would be sitting in the family services conference room being accused of violating the rules of society with regard to familial incest with my own brother. It didn’t help that he was almost a full two years younger than I and that I was almost eighteen and he had just recently turned sixteen years. That also made me a pedophile of sorts as well as a flagrant violator of the norms of good behavior in a decent modern society.

In my defense, I would like to point out that it wasn’t really incest because I was merely a recently acquired foster child placed in the home as a final solution before transitioning to an independent status of a fully grown adult with all the legal ramifications of newly granted adult status. The six months seemed so far away now and I wondered if I would be sent into a juvenile facility for the remainder of my under-eighteen time because I let Billy inside me and Billy was still legally a minor.

I knew that anything I said to mitigate my submission to Billy’s demands for me to “lay on your tummy and keep your mouth shut like a good girl” would seem pale in comparison to the hard cold facts of age difference and the fact I was a member of the family household until I reached my eighteenth birthday. I had been taken advantage of all too often in the two years since both my parents were killed in an unfortunate airline crash of suspicious circumstances. In less than two year I had been in no less than four foster homes, all with various members with groping fingers and other appendages that required vowed-to-secrecy feminine comforts of the nocturnal variety. I knew that the family services department had already labeled me as a “troublemaker” and usually considered my descriptions of depraved use by male members of the household as fabrications created by an overactive imagination.

My name is Tammy Carter and I had no relatives to get me out of the mess I found myself embroiled in through no fault of my own making.

My first foster family was a nice couple with no children of their own except for a foster boy of my own age that apparently had done something of an illegal nature that was put inside a folder and sealed by a court order until he reached the age of eighteen and then it would be “expunged” as if it never existed and he would be a fine upstanding member of society with no criminal record. I felt pity for the innocent girls he would encounter in his disguise of a young lad of good character.

His name was Tommy and he never told me his real last name because he liked to use the Simpsons name pretending he was actually part of the family. Tommy was one of those teenaged boys that were “nice as pie” on the outside but deep inside he was constantly plotting to do things that would disrupt the lives of those around him with dire consequences. I suspected he harbored a hidden hatred for the female gender that knew no boundaries of age or circumstance.

“Tammy, you shouldn’t be so afraid to wear only your undies in bed because we are almost like brother and sister now and it is normal in a family environment. I won’t make fun of your Pooh Bear panties, I promise, and cross my heart.”

I was not convinced of his sincere act, because my gut told me Tommy was a lot deeper than that and he proved me right because as soon as I removed my robe, his jockey shorts grew a whole lot larger in front and I knew immediately he had a king-sized erection that would be looking for some sort of relief from me as soon as the lights went out at ten PM sharp. I jumped into the upper bunk face down hoping that it would protect my virgin pussy from any devious attempts at teaching me the ropes of “doing it” just for my own good and to make me a grown up like most of the other girls in the junior class. I buried my face in my pillow thinking that at least I didn’t have to see him climbing up to the top rack like some pirate boarding an innocent ship in the middle of the sea.

Shortly after the lights went out, I heard him crawling silently up the ladder and felt his weight on my teenaged buttocks like he was my lover delivering his package of masculine domination to my defenseless backside. At first, I thought he was going to stick it into my dirt hole, but he lifted me up slightly from the soft mattress and his long thin shaft found the rear of my vaginal slit and he parted my folds with a skill that proved his experience learned in many other homes and schools where similar defenseless girls accepted his needs without complaint or recrimination. It only took a quick thrust to remove my virginity and after that I was mortified to discover I was enjoying the experience far more than I thought it possible. In fact, it was the sound my own voice that I heard begging him to “stay inside a little longer, I didn’t get there yet” like some silly schoolgirl under the football field stands getting it seriously for the very first time.

It was Tommy that got me started on the road to sinful perdition and after that, I was like some nasty girl from the wrong side of the tracks looking for love in all the wrong places. I had enough common sense to know that getting it from your foster brother was almost as bad as from your real brother under certain circumstances. I knew instinctively that our foster parents would not approve such actions and that it would be difficult to explain to a priest without leaving out certain facts like how much I was really enjoying the whole thing. It was also Tommy that introduced me to taking it in the ass like some slut with a terrible reputation for bending over for any boy with an urge to spread her cheeks. He also got me to liking a good hard spanking using something to muffle the sounds of impact and with his hand over my lips to keep me from yelling and waking up the responsible adults.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.