2 December 2006 - Cover

2 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Dan, Karen and the family have fun on moving day. Brad meets Abby's pet dog, Molly. Cathy recounts to Karen that hot July week she spent with her Dad. Abby lets slip those three little words and Brad meets her brother, Derek...Cathy and Karen didn't notice the appearance of Abby at the doorway. She was pleasantly surprised seeing them kissing and feeling the other's tit. Abby stood there a moment with out being seen and thought, _"Am I ever going to love being part of this family!"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“Pete, it’s time to go,” his assistant coach interrupted.

“Be right there.”

“Aww, already?!” Abby whined. “We play our next game at home, then go on the road for seven days and play the last game in Bellville. See you then,” Pete explained.

Abby went to him and gave her brother a big kiss and hug, saying, “I know you may not like Brad and me dating, but he’s my boyfriend now, and you’re not going to stop me from being in love with him.”

“Now you’re in love with him?” Pete looked past her head at Brad. “So help me; if he hurts one hair on your head, I’ll...” he glared at him.

Scott shook his hand and gave Pete a big hug too. Vicky said a polite goodbye, and Brad offered his hand.

While gripping Brad’s hand, Pete leaned toward his ear. “I still don’t care very much for you dating my sister! Whatever you do, don’t hurt her!”

“I shouldn’t have to worry too much if Derek is right and you punch like Abby does,” Brad teased. Pete gripped Brad’s right hand, squeezing it extra tight. Brad returned the gesture, trying to be even stronger. “See you on the ice, soon,” Brad grinned.

Pete said goodbye to everyone and left, secretly flexing his right hand from Brad’s strong handshake. Abby left Brad’s side and hurried after Pete, stopping him by the arm before he exited the arena.

“Why are you being so mean to Brad?” She inquired, looking up at him. Abby’s open coat revealed the upper halves of her breasts and her slender legs.

“Don’t mind Pete too much,” Derek said, looking from them to Brad. “He’s only trying to protect Abby. Just because he’s five minutes older than me, he thinks he’s the boss.”

“I know you don’t know me from a hole in the wall, but I’ll tell you this, Derek: I care a lot about Abby. She is such an incredible woman! I’d never do anything to hurt her, and I’d protect her and defend her with my life,” Brad stated firmly.

“That’s good enough for me. You must have it pretty bad for her,” he smiled, briefly shaking Brad’s hand.

“I do. She’s the best thing that’s happened to me since reconnecting with my dad.”


“I don’t think he’s good enough for you, Abby,” Pete stated. “You deserve the best, not some dumb hockey jock.”

“He isn’t dumb, and he is the best thing for me, and I’m the best thing for him! I love him, Peter!” She countered.

“I don’t want to see you getting hurt by him.”

“Brad would never hurt me physically or emotionally. I trust him with my life,” she replied. “You’re just like Dad and Brad’s parents. It’ll take some time to prove to you what Brad and I mean to each other.

“You know, someday, you and Brad could end up playing hockey on the same team, then where would that leave you as teammates, having to play hockey with the person you hate the most?”

“Okay, I’ll give it time, but I still don’t like it!” Pete reluctantly agreed.

“Thanks, Pete, you’ll never regret it,” Abby said, giving her brother another kiss and hug.


She turned and came back to the group. Abby resumed holding Brad’s hand tight in hers. She smiled up at him, leaning against his shoulder. “So tell me, Derek, how do you like playing junior hockey?” Brad wondered.

“Believe me, it’s a lot of hard work! Forget about having much of a social life outside of hockey. From the day you are drafted, they own you. They tell you where to be and at what time. They tell you when you get a day off and when you practice. They make sure you go to school when the team isn’t playing, and a tutor goes with the team on road trips. I guess it might be easier if I lived at home. Luckily for me, I’ve got a really great billet family.”

“You sound a little disheartened,” Brad reacted, surprised to hear Derek’s blunt comments.

“Don’t get me wrong, I love playing hockey, and Oshawa has a very good team. John Tavares is an amazing player to watch and play with.”

“You’ve got sixteen goals so far. That’s pretty good for a rookie, and the season isn’t even half over.”

“Yeah, I’ve been pretty lucky this year. I’m on the second line now and get more ice time on the power play. Pete said you play for the Trenton River Rats?”

“Yes, I do, right wing.”

“He’s their captain,” Abby smiled proudly. Derek could see Abby looking at Brad as those two talked. She was acting far differently around this boy than she had around the other two that Pete had scared off.

“Do you know Mike Johnson? He played in Midget for the River Rats a few seasons ago. He and I played in a couple of tournaments together,” Derek asked.

“Yeah, I know Mike. I saw him last Monday. He and I played on the Rats for two seasons together. He helped me win the team and league rookie scoring title.”

“Brad is going to be drafted into the OHL next year. I hope he plays for the Bellville Falcons and stays close to home,” Abby forecasted.

“I hope to get drafted by any team, no matter where it is,” he countered.

One of the Oshawa players came over to Derek and whispered to him. He shook his head, acknowledging his request. “I’d better be going. The young kids want autographs and pictures. It’s fun to do; it reminds me of when I was a kid and Dad took me to junior and NHL games, waiting for pictures and autographs.”

Abby, Vicky, and Scott said their goodbyes to Derek. “Brad, it’s a pleasure to meet you, and I know you’ll take good care of Abby. See you again soon,” Derek said, offering his hand. Brad shook it, giving him a playful tap on the shoulder.

“Keep your head up,” he kidded as Derek turned and walked away. “Hey Derek.” He turned to see Brad. “Practice your right-to-left crossovers on your weak side. It’ll help you on your off wing,” Brad said, offering him some friendly advice.

“Thanks!” He waved back, “Now how the heck did he know I’m weaker on my right over lefts?” He thought.


“We had better be going too. It’s still a good drive home,” Scott mentioned. As the four made their way to the exit, Vicky and Abby caught the eyes of almost every guy in there. There was the odd wolf whistle and date proposition as they made their way to the door. Vicky and Abby reacted to the cold seats of the Hummer touching the backs of their legs.

Scott offered everyone a stop at Timmy’s on the way to the highway. He and Vicky each ordered a hot double, double while Brad and Abby had hot chocolate. The Hummer was nice and warm now, so Vicky and Abby took off their coats.

Vicky sat in the middle, wanting to be within easy reach of Scott’s right hand. She shamelessly pulled up her skirt, so her bare ass was on the seat even while they were in Timmy’s drive-thru. As Scott took the coffees from the staff, Vicky slipped her arms out of the spaghetti straps of her top and pulled it down, revealing her tits. Scott passed Vicky her coffee, stopping in mid-serve, and she gave him a coy, sexy smile.

“I’ve got to make sure you keep your hands busy so you stay awake on the way home,” she teased, taking her coffee from him.

Scott passed the hot chocolates to Vicky, who in turn passed them back to Abby and Brad. They could both see Vicky’s bare tits as she leaned over, passing their drinks. Abby sat close to Brad’s right side, their thighs pressing together. She held his right hand in her left, resting it where the hem of her short skirt met her bare legs. She gave a little tug on her top, pulling it lower to reveal more of her firm tits to his appreciative eyes.

“I guess I’ll have to look up the local Oshawa paper tomorrow to see what they wrote about Derek and Pete in the game,” Abby said, sipping her hot drink.

“Why’s that?” Brad asked.

“I keep a scrapbook of the articles about my brothers. Don’t you cut out articles about yourself from your hockey games?”

“No, I haven’t, but Mom does. I didn’t think of it that much, although I’ll admit I enjoy seeing my name in the newspaper.”

“I will start keeping a scrapbook on you now and backdate it as far back as I can. You know what one of my favourite dreams is? Someday you, Pete, and Derek will play for the same hockey team.”

“And your first dream is?”

“My first dream is in two parts. For us to finally make love and for you and me to be married someday,” she said, kissing his cheek.

“That’s a dream that I’ll gladly make come true,” Brad replied, cupping Abby’s chin and giving her a soft kiss. She smiled, touching her forehead to his.

“I love you, Brad,” she whispered.

“Thank you,” he resisted, giving Abby his reply. “I love you too, Abby,” he replied silently.


Scott didn’t waste any time downing his coffee. Now his thoughts were on his right hand, getting busy with Vicky. She did nothing to hide her tits from the view of anyone as Scott drove through town towards the highway. He put his right arm over her shoulder and gave her tit a good healthy feel. He held it, rubbing her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She placed her left hand on his crotch, rubbing his cock, and felt it growing hard in his jeans.

It didn’t take Scott long to reach the 401 highway and drive east towards Trenton. The car was mostly dark inside except for the glow of the instrument panel and the divided road of oncoming traffic.

“That hot chocolate sure hit the spot,” Brad said, getting the last drops of sweetness. He couldn’t stifle a big yawn, covering his mouth with his hand.

“Tired?” Abby asked.

“I’ve had a long day, and I’ve got a game tomorrow.”

“Why don’t you lay your head down on my lap and take a nap?” Abby offered, undoing her seatbelt and moving over to the right seat. Her short skirt barely covered her slender legs as Brad unfastened his seatbelt, curled up, and laid his head on her lap facing her. She smiled down at him, running her fingers through his lengthened brown hair. Brad wrapped his arms around Abby’s slim waist and let out a contented sigh.

She smiled at him and seductively slipped the spaghetti straps of her top down her arms. She glanced at her dad and Vicky talking and slowly pulled her top lower, revealing the tops of her tits. The dark skin of her areolae came into view. Her top gave way to her young breasts, wanting the night air and Brad’s hands.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.