2 December 2006
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Dan, Karen and the family have fun on moving day. Brad meets Abby's pet dog, Molly. Cathy recounts to Karen that hot July week she spent with her Dad. Abby lets slip those three little words and Brad meets her brother, Derek...Cathy and Karen didn't notice the appearance of Abby at the doorway. She was pleasantly surprised seeing them kissing and feeling the other's tit. Abby stood there a moment with out being seen and thought, _"Am I ever going to love being part of this family!"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“Last minute of play in the first period!” The announcer bellowed.

“Wow, where did that period go?” Brad asked.

“Time flies when you’re having fun,” Abby replied. “Besides, the first period was pretty boring with no goals being scored.”

“Except for the scoring here in the stands,” he joked.

“Good one, Brad,” she smiled, kissing him.

When Brad wasn’t pleasantly distracted by Abby, he watched her brothers intently and another player for Oshawa, John Tavares. Brad couldn’t believe the skills of this kid, who was sixteen and already in his second season with the team. He was granted special status as an underage player because of his superior hockey abilities. He already had thirty-six goals, and the season wasn’t halfway over.

He noted the skills of Derek, a very good left winger with speed and good hands who will prove to be quite a challenge if he is drafted next year. He noticed there wasn’t any love lost between Derek and Peter when they were fighting for puck possession.

They had a scuffle at the end of a play, and each received two minutes for roughing. “Did you know that your brothers each got two minutes for roughing each other up?” Brad asked Abby.

“I’m not surprised. It’s happened to them twice already this season. I expect they’ll have a fight sooner or later,” she predicted.


The second period started, and there was still no score at the midway mark. Derek and Pete were on the ice and again battled for the puck in the Kingston corner. Pete gave Derek a shove after the whistle, and Derek shoved back. Another shove each, then they dropped their gloves and started swinging.

“Oh no, Dad, Pete, and Derek are fighting!” She yelled, and Scott looked up from kissing Vicky.

“Well, what do you want me to do, go down there and stop them? I just hope neither one gets hurt,” he said, watching the tussle between his sons.

The crowd went nuts when they knew two brothers were fighting. The music started playing the theme from the movie ‘Rocky.’


“Abby has herself a new boyfriend,” Pete grunted, scuffling with Derek.

“And you haven’t scared him off yet?” Derek replied, throwing a punch that missed.

“I tried to, but the stupid fucker won’t go away. He’s a stupid hockey player just like us.”

“Hey, speak for yourself, asshole!” Derek countered, landing a right fist on Pete’s chin.

“His name is Brad, and he plays for the Trenton River Rats. Abby brought him here to meet you,” Pete said, managing to wrestle Derek’s helmet off. “Are you going to try to get rid of him like we did the other ones?”

“Nah ... he can’t be all bad if he plays hockey,” Derek replied, hitting Pete’s right cheek.

“You always were a woose!” Pete teased. Derek locked his right leg around Pete’s left one and flipped him down, landing on top of him on the ice.

“Who’s the woose now, eh, bro?” Derek grinned. The crowd went crazy, cheering for Derek. The linesmen wrestled the brothers apart, and they stood, fixing their shoulder pads and sweaters.

The crowd cheered and applauded loudly at the end of the fight, and the players on both teams banged their sticks against the boards in appreciation for their teammate.

“See you after the game,” Pete said, patting Derek on the ass. Each player continued to adjust their equipment on the way to the penalty box. They each received five minutes for fighting.


“You just wait until I get hold of you two! I’m gonna kill ya both!” Abby stood, yelling down at her brothers, and the others laughed at her. “I figured it would happen sooner or later, Peter and Derek having a fight.”

“I hope they’re alright,” Vicky looked at them, sitting in their respective penalty boxes.

“Holy shit, Abby, I better not have any fights with either one of your brothers or you’ll kill me too!” Brad kidded.

“If you don’t defend yourself, I’ll hurt you more than either one of them could!” Abby replied, play fighting with him.

“You’ve got the punch of a wet noodle,” he kidded, brushing aside Abby’s soft punches. She then cupped Brad’s face in her hands and kissed him hard. “But you have the soft lips of a goddess.”


Brad and Abby spent the rest of the period holding hands, as did Scott and Vicky. Brad would look several times at the side profile of Abby’s face as she studied the game below her.

“What?” She asked, catching Brad gazing at her.

“You’re so incredibly beautiful,” he responded, kissing her right cheek.

“You’re silly,” she replied, raising her hand and kissing the back of Brad’s hand. She held his hand tighter and leaned against his shoulder, exhaling a contented sigh of being in love with her man.

Brad wanted to tell Abby that he loves her so much but needed his love song to be the messenger to her next Friday night at the dance.

There was still no score at the end of the second period. Kingston was clearly the stronger team in the game and the league standings. Tonight, Oshawa’s goalie was the only reason Derek’s team had a fighting chance of being outshot by a two-to-one margin.

Brad and Abby shared a large bag of buttered popcorn and a drink during the second intermission and made small talk. Vicky and Abby then excused themselves to go to the washroom with Brad, asking, “Why is it that women always have to go to the washroom in pairs?” He watched Abby leave their row and go down the steps with Vicky.

“Men have been trying to figure that one out for decades, Son,” Scott joked. They both laughed at his comment. Brad noticed that Mr. Kendall had again called him Son. He was really beginning to like the thought of someday having him as his father-in-law.

“Abby and I are getting married, ha! I’ll believe it the day we say, I do. Not that I don’t love her. It just seems so far away, and we’re so young!” Brad thought in his blunt, pessimistic way.

Brad expected Scott to remark to him helping Vicky finger Abby, but he didn’t say anything except, “Abby sure is having a great time tonight.”

“So is Vicky.”

“We’re two lucky guys, aren’t we?” Scott commented, looking at him.

“Abby is an amazing girl.”

“She certainly is.”


Vicky and Abby returned in time for the start of the third period, bringing them coffee and hot chocolate. Abby took Brad’s left hand and placed it high on her right leg, just under the hem of her short skirt. “You know what to do,” Abby smiled, spreading her legs invitingly and giving him a sexy smile.

“Yes Ma’am!” He replied, giving her a quick hand salute. Brad didn’t need any prompting, sliding his hand the last few inches to Abby’s damp pussy. He easily slid two fingers into her and slowly began to fuck her.

“I wish I could get away with jerking you off. Maybe I’ll try on the way home,” she whispered to him. “I love you fingering my pussy like this, and just so you know, you’re the first boy I’ve let touch me down there. I’m looking forward to you touching me like this for decades to cum. Decades to cum, get it?” Abby said, looking deeply into his eyes.

“Decades to cum, I’m looking forward to that too, Abby,” he smiled back.

“It’s so exciting to think that we might get caught doing this.”

“Same here; at least I don’t see any kids nearby,” he replied, leaning over and kissing her.

“Now that I have my pussy taken care of again, I need my tits felt.” Abby gave a slow tug on the right side of her top pulling it down lower. Her nipple popped out over the hem of her neckline, and Brad gave it a gentle feel.

“Mom,” Abby whispered. Vicky turned her head to meet Abby’s brown eyes. She glanced down, seeing Abby’s left nipple exposed and Brad fingering her pussy again. “Will you feel my tit, please?” Vicky could see the lust glowing in Abby’s eyes. She shifted her ass a little in her seat and obediently placed her left hand across herself, caressing Abby’s tit.

“I love the feeling of two different hands pleasing my body, as I do with Britney and Amber,” she revealed to Brad and Vicky. “I hope you can accept it, my future husband, but I’m sure going to love having two different hands on my body throughout our lives together.”

“Should I keep score as to how many different guys and girls you end up with in bed?” He teased.

“That’s a great idea,” she grinned.

“I hope the two different hands on the body at the same time also apply to me?” He inquired.

“Oh, it sure does!” Abby smiled. Brad looked over to his left, watching Vicky caress Abby’s left tit. She massaged her nipple between her thumb and forefinger, making it grow hard. Abby sure was enjoying herself.

After a few minutes. “Abby Honey, I’d love to keep fingering your pussy but my hand is beginning to cramp,” Brad whispered and slowly slid his fingers out of her.

“You can finger my pussy some more on the way home. Let me lick off your fingers,” she yearned. She looked at Brad and sucked on the first digit, then licked the second one as if it were his cock.


At the eleven-minute mark, Oshawa took a penalty, giving Kingston the man advantage. Abby spotted Pete on the ice playing on the power play and started watching him, with Brad joining her. Twenty-seven seconds later, Pete received a pass from his defence partner, one-timing a slap shot that beat the screened goalie high on the stick side.

Abby jumped to her feet, clapping her hands and screaming at the top of her lungs. “Pete scored! Peter scored!” The others joined her, applauding for Pete. She gave Brad a hug and kiss, celebrating her happiness for her brother. She and Scott slapped hands in double high fives, which caused Abby’s tit to be covered up again.

“That’s my brother who just scored!” Abby explained their actions to those who noticed them cheering for the opposing team.

“That’s Pete’s ninth goal of the season,” Abby said to Brad.

“Nine goals for a defenseman about halfway through the season, not too bad considering he’s a rookie,” Brad thought.

About five minutes later, Kingston took a penalty. Derek wasn’t on the ice for the first minute but came on when Kingston iced the puck. Oshawa set up their second power-play unit in their end and rushed up the ice.

Oshawa managed to keep the puck from Kingston, passing it back and forth. A shot hit the goalie and rebounded to Derek. He passed it to John Tavares, who backhanded it off the boards to his defenseman.

Derek was positioned on his left wing just above the face-off circle. The right defenseman spotted an opening and passed the puck across the ice to Derek. He let a one-timer go and beat the Kingston goalie on the short side.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.