2 December 2006 - Cover

2 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Dan, Karen and the family have fun on moving day. Brad meets Abby's pet dog, Molly. Cathy recounts to Karen that hot July week she spent with her Dad. Abby lets slip those three little words and Brad meets her brother, Derek...Cathy and Karen didn't notice the appearance of Abby at the doorway. She was pleasantly surprised seeing them kissing and feeling the other's tit. Abby stood there a moment with out being seen and thought, _"Am I ever going to love being part of this family!"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Scott and Vicky returned to be with the others as Brad and Abby returned to the living room. “Brad and Abby, can you take a few minutes before you go and sing that song we heard?” Karen asked.

“Sure Mom.”

“We’d love to,” Abby added. Brad went downstairs to get his guitar.

“Aren’t Diane and Cathy having wonderful sex together?” Vicky smiled at Scott, who was also watching them.

“They sure are.”

“You just wait until Karen and I do it for you.”

“I can hardly wait.”

“Will you touch me, honey, in front of them, please?” She asked Scott. He moved behind Vicky and felt her tits through her low-cut top, then pulled it down, revealing her big tits to Diane and Cathy. He slid his hand down her stomach, under her short skirt. He pulled up the hem, showing her bare pussy to everyone. She spread her leg as Scott slid two fingers inside her. He slowly began to finger her pussy and kiss the nape of her neck.

“Mmm, that feels so fucking good!” She whispered, enjoying Scott’s hands on her. She began to rub her hand over his crotch, feeling his cock grow hard. Diane and Cathy were enjoying each other, as well as the show that Scott and Vicky were putting on for them.

Abby couldn’t help but watch Diane and Cathy having fun. She also saw Vicky and her dad getting frisky. Brad returned and sat on the chair with Abby on his right side. Brad strummed a few chords, then Abby started and sang ‘Keep Holding On.’ Everyone stopped their fun to watch and listen to her sing.

When the song was over, everyone applauded, and Scott gave out a loud whistle. Karen and Vicky went over, kissed, and hugged Abby and Brad.

“We know who’ll be singing at our Christmas dinner,” Karen said.

“I hate to spoil the party, but we should be going now,” Scott commented, looking at his watch.


“Before we go, I have something I’d like to say to everyone, especially Brad’s parents,” Abby began, which got everyone’s attention. “This is the first time that we’ve all been together since last Wednesday night. A lot has happened to us that I’m positive is for the good. Karen and Dan have reconnected and are getting married. Vicky and Dad met and will be together for many decades to come. What I want to say straight out to you parents is that I’m in love with Brad. And I don’t mean just a puppy-dog teenage kind of love; I want to marry him and be together for life.”

“Yes, Brad told us about the African customs for marriage and how he bought your hand in marriage from Scott for five cows and five goats,” Karen joked.

“It should have been at least five hundred each,” Abby laughed. “I’m being serious. Why would there be any difference between the loves you four have for each other and the love Brad and I have for each other?”

“You’re only fifteen, and we’re adults,” Scott reasoned.

“So why should age make any difference?” She continued.

“She’s right, you know,” Dan inserted.

“We just want what’s best for you both. You know, being so young,” Karen said.

“Brad and I are, what’s best for each other,” she snapped back. “I’m sorry for saying it like that. We belong together,” she said softer.

“Okay, so yours and Brad’s love is the same as ours. What do you want us to do about it?” Scott asked.

“That’s a good question.” Abby hesitated and thought for a moment. “We would like you to treat our relationship and us as adults, not children. Please think of our dating and going steady as a very long engagement. The only thing that will prove our relationship is real is time. We know we can’t legally get married on our own until we’re eighteen. We’d need both parents’ consent at sixteen or seventeen, and I can understand why you don’t want to give it right now.”

“There is another thing that will prove our love and relationship are the real thing. I know our education is so important, as is Brad’s hockey future. We would not jeopardize that opportunity by letting Brad get me pregnant. You have told us both that we’re more mature than we should be for our ages, so please give us the benefit of the doubt. As Brad said to me, it will take time to prove it to you.”

“Okay, okay, honey, you’ve made your point and then some,” Scott remarked, coming over to Abby and hugging her.

“And another thing,” Abby continued, “Everyone in this family obviously has a fantastic sex life. Just look at Diane and Cathy going at it in front of everyone as if it’s a natural thing to do. Ben and Brenda are having fun too. And the four of you are not afraid to touch and feel each other for us to see. So Brad and I want to have the same sex lifestyle as everyone else. It looks like it works very well, don’t you think so?” Abby said, looking past Karen and Dan to Diane and Cathy. The others turned their heads to look at them on the couch just in time.

Diane had her tongue inside Cathy’s wet pussy, licking her while her fingers excited her clit. Cathy wrinkled her brow and breathed fast. She put her head back and gripped the cushions tight in her hands.

“Uhh, uhh, uhh, oh fuck, honey, you’re making me cum!” It had been years since Diane had made Cathy cum and made it more erotic in front of the family.

“See what I mean? Now, how beautiful was that?” Abby said, pointing to the two lovers.

“So you and Brad want your sex lives to be the same as ours? It’s free and easy, and it is not shameful if any of us watch ... or join in.” Karen asked.

Abby looked up at Brad. “Yes, Mrs. Hayward, we do,” she answered for them both.

“I applaud your honesty, Abby,” Karen said, coming over and giving her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

“What are your thoughts, Brad?” Dan asked.

“Abby pretty much said it all for us. It’ll take us time to prove what we mean to each other.”


“We should really get going,” Scott said, looking at his watch again.

“Dan, honey, I’d love to have everyone here tomorrow after Brad’s hockey game for supper. I miss our family being together, and we need to be one again.”

“I totally agree with you. Even though it’s cold outside, we could still barbecue hamburgers and hot dogs. I keep it in the garage in the winter.”

“That sounds great to me,” she smiled, kissing him. Karen got everyone’s attention and told them about the supper plans for after Brad’s game. Karen suggested that Cathy bring over little Danny so he can meet his new aunts and uncle. “We’ll have to go grocery shopping anyway with more mouths to feed.”


Brad returned his guitar to his bedroom and grabbed a pen and some paper. Everyone said their goodbyes as Cathy began to return the favour to Diane.

“I’ll follow your dad in my Hummer, and we’ll use it to go to the game,” Vicky explained to Abby and Brad as she gathered her coat and keys. Scott led the way, and Vicky followed with Abby and Brad in her Hummer. They sat close together in the back seat, holding hands.

“What did you do with Molly for the day?”

“She’s staying with our next-door neighbour, Mrs. Archibald. She’s a widow and loved Molly so much that she bought the same kind of dog from the breeder. Her dog is Molly’s cousin.”

Returning home, Abby took the time to show Brad around her home, pausing at her bedroom door. “I’m looking forward to the day my bed loses its virginity to a boy. It already has with Britney and Amber.”

“I can imagine the number of dreams that have been thought of in this room,” he commented about the white and pink-accented room.

“They’re still being imagined, two in particular,” she smiled, kissing his cheek. Abby paused by the bathroom door, and they snickered, hearing Vicky and her dad showering together.

The last stop was the living room. “This is my mom,” Abby lamented, handing Brad a picture of them together.

“You look just like her. Wish I’d got to meet her.”

“Me too; I know she would have loved you, just as I do.” She gave him a quick kiss, then went for a fast shower as Scott and Vicky disappeared into his bedroom. Brad sat in the living room, waiting for Abby.

Brad began to think of how Abby’s song should sound. Days ago, he’d been playing around, humming and playing some chords on his guitar. He worked on the body, verse, and bridge with a good beat but no words. Then he started writing down whatever came to him, how he felt about Abby,

I love you, Abby, Abby, I love you I wanna kiss you from head to toe and Start all over again and again and again

I wanna kiss you from head to toe And start, start, start all over again Your look, your touch, your kiss, your smile, So take my hand, and we’ll ride this roller coaster of life The stars know what is in store for us And shoot for the stars I wanna kiss you from head to toe and start

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.