2 December 2006 - Cover

2 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan, Karen and the family have fun on moving day. Brad meets Abby's pet dog, Molly. Cathy recounts to Karen that hot July week she spent with her Dad. Abby lets slip those three little words and Brad meets her brother, Derek...Cathy and Karen didn't notice the appearance of Abby at the doorway. She was pleasantly surprised seeing them kissing and feeling the other's tit. Abby stood there a moment with out being seen and thought, _"Am I ever going to love being part of this family!"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“Hey Mom, Dad, are you down there?” Brenda yelled from the rec room stairs. Dan, Karen, Scott, and Vicky scurried away from Brad’s room to the storage room.

“We’re down here, honey, and we’ll be right up!” Karen yelled up to her.

“Part of me wants to let Abby and Brad get married early, and part of me wants them to wait,” Scott confessed.

“I know what you mean,” Karen agreed.

“We’ll figure it out so we can make everyone happy,” Vicky added.


“I have a suggestion that might solve the problem,” Vicky began. “We know they can’t legally marry until they’re at least sixteen, and I’m sure none of us want them to run off and elope when they’re eighteen. However, there’s nothing illegal about them living together.”

“What?” Dan, Scott, and Karen looked at her.

“What I’m saying is, and again, this is only a suggestion, why don’t we let them have a taste of what married life would be like.”

“Letting them live together, that ought to kill their romance pretty quickly!” Dan joked.

“Hey ... says who?” Karen frowned, elbowing him in the ribs.

“It might not work either when my boys are home from hockey for Christmas break or at the end of their seasons. I don’t think either one would like knowing Brad is fucking Abby at all, let alone in their own home,” Scott stated.

He further explained, “Abby has a morning paper route, delivering seventy-five papers. How would she get from Karen and Dan’s place to her house in time to do the papers before school? Abby and I have been talking about her giving up her paper route. It’s too much for her, with school, working part-time, helping around the house, and now finding time for Brad.”


The four returned upstairs to make sure everything was unloaded from the truck and were happy with how the move had been completed.

Brad and Abby were relaxing in his bedroom as he put away a few more belongings. She lay back on his bed, imagining the number of times he’ll fuck her.

“Brad, honey, you had better think about getting changed to go soon. Scott and Abby need to shower and change at home before you guys can leave for the hockey game!” Karen yelled down to him.

“Okay, Mom!” Brad yelled back. He went to his closet and pulled his T-shirt off over his head. With his back to Abby, she could see the muscular triangular shape from his broad shoulders, down to his waist.

“Is there anything particular you want me to wear?” He asked her.

“Yeah, me!” She kidded. Brad turned to face her, and her eyes widened. This was the first time she’d seen him with his shirt off. “Holy fuck, Brad!” She exclaimed, standing from his bed and walking over to him. “I’ve never seen you without your shirt before.”

“You like what you see? It’s all yours, baby!” Brad joked, making a statue pose and flexing his biceps.

“I love your body, Brad!” Abby remarked, running the palms of her hands over his chest and feeling his biceps. There wasn’t an ounce of fat on Brad’s upper body. She felt the strength in his arms, biceps, and chest muscles. “What a great-looking six pack!” She admired them, running her hand over his firm abdomen.

“Hey, that tickles!” He laughed.

“You have more muscles than Pete or Derek, and they’re older than you. You look like a fifteen-year-old man.”

“But I still look like a teenager. You may not like my looks when I’m twenty, thirty, forty, or more,” he warned.

“I’ll love your looks. I only have to look at your dad to know how handsome you’ll be at his age.” Abby leaned in for a kiss and licked his nipples.

“I guess I should shave before we go,” Brad said, rubbing the several days’ worth of dark stubble on his face.

“Don’t shave. I think the stubble adds a sexy edge to your looks,” Abby said, rubbing his chin. “How often do you shave?”

“Three times a week.”

“Keep the stubble on for me tonight. You have more whiskers than my brothers, and it’ll be another way you’ll have the upper hand by looking more mature physically than they are.”

“I’m not trying to compete against them. I hope we can become good friends.”

“I know that, and you will, but I want them to have no doubt that you are my man!”

“Hey, this isn’t fair; you get to see me topless, what about you?” He teased.

“Hold that thought,” she smiled, her index finger in the air. Abby went to the doorway and peeked out both ways, making sure no one was around. She came back towards Brad and pulled her top off, tossing it on his bed. In the last few steps, she jumped into Brad’s arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. She pressed her bare tits to his chest, her long hair dangling over his arms. He felt the mixture of warmth from her tits and coolness from her nipples. As their lips met in a long, passionate kiss, her arms cupped his head. Her 105 pounds were light as a feather in his strong arms.

“Fuck Abby, you look so fucking beautiful!” He exclaimed, admiring her bare upper body.

“You think my titties are alright for you? I think they’re too small,” she commented.

“No way, they’re perfect to me, all of you are perfect!”

“And they’re all yours, my love,” she replied. Abby lifted herself higher up Brad’s body and offered her right nipple to his mouth. He suckled her nipple, getting it hard.

“You are so perfect to me. If ten means you’re perfect, then you are my twenty. I want to kiss every inch of your body from head to toe then start all over again.”

“You won’t see me stopping you. I want you to spend a lifetime kissing my body,” she replied, kissing him.

Brad sucked on her nipple and then moved to her left one. “You’re being a cock teaser being half naked like this,” he said.

“No, I’m not. I want us to fuck just as badly as you do. I’ll wear a sexy short skirt with no panties and a low top for you to the hockey game,” she said, sliding down his body to the floor. She placed his hands on her tits, encouraging him to fondle them. She gave him another kiss and went over, picking up her top.

“Want to see what else is yours?” Brad asked, grinning. He undid his jeans to change into a clean pair. Abby put her top on as she watched Brad take his jeans off. He stood in front of her in just his blue underwear. Her eyes were drawn to the obvious bulge hidden inside. Abby came over, rubbed the bulge of his cock, and bit her lower lip so she wouldn’t squeeze his cock too hard. She pulled the waistband of his shorts down, and Brad’s semi-hard cock popped out. It had a natural four-inch hang to the right. Abby gave out a girly sort of laugh.

“Oh my god, Brad, what a beautiful looking cock!” She put her right hand around the shaft, feeling its thickness. “How big is it?”

“It’s closer to seven inches,” he grinned proudly.

“Oh, my fuck!” Abby giggled.

“You commented on the size of your tits; is my cock big enough for you? I think it’s as long as it’ll grow.”

“Your cock is perfect to me. As Amber and Britney say, any more than a mouthful is a waste of meat,” and they laughed. “I sure hope you know how to use this thing on me. But I guess Vicky and your mom have been helping you in that department.”

“Yes, they have been. Do you want me to stop fucking them?”

“No, I don’t. No matter how many different women you’ll fuck in our lifetime, I want to be your best fuck.”

“I’ll need them to help me fuck you the best way I can, and I also want to be the best cock sucker of all the women that’ll give you blow jobs.”

“And I also want you to be my best fuck of all the different guys you might do,” he added.

Abby stroked Brad’s cock, feeling it grow in her hand. She couldn’t resist the opportunity and knelt. She stroked his cock and squeezed the shaft from his balls to the head. A big drop of clear liquid came out. She hesitated, then smiled up at him. She used her finger to swirl it around the sensitive head, then licked it off. Abby slowly took Brad’s cock into her hungry mouth and sucked it in and out.

“Oh fuck Abby, that feels fantastic!” He exclaimed, putting his hand lightly on her head. She was eager to please her lover and took his cock into her mouth, choking on it because of its size.


“Hey, you two, put on your clothes and come on up; it’s time to go!” Karen yelled down.

“How did she know I had my top off?” Abby whispered, taking Brad’s cock out of her mouth. She kissed the head of his cock, then stood and kissed him.

“Hey, what about me? Don’t I get to see and taste your pussy?” He asked.

“We don’t have time now, and besides, I’ll do my best to let you see and finger my pussy tonight, okay?”

“Okay!” Abby gave Brad another kiss and left him to get dressed.


The rest of the group was waiting for them in the living room. What started as hand-holding and caresses for Diane and Cathy on the couch had become kissing and hands under each other’s skirts. Their short skirts hiked up high for easy access. Brad and Abby looked on wide-eyed at their bold actions.

Scott couldn’t help watching them kissing and boldly fingering each other’s pussies in front of everyone. Karen leaned into his ear. “As you can plainly see, we’re a very sexual family. I’m looking forward to the first time you fuck me and Vicky jerks you off into my mouth.” He did a double-take at her comment.

Scott looked at his watch. “It’s 1:30; I guess by the time we get home and shower and change, it’ll be time to head to Oshawa. We should be going soon, Vicky.”

“I need to take a shower too before we go,” she replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.