2 December 2006
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan, Karen and the family have fun on moving day. Brad meets Abby's pet dog, Molly. Cathy recounts to Karen that hot July week she spent with her Dad. Abby lets slip those three little words and Brad meets her brother, Derek...Cathy and Karen didn't notice the appearance of Abby at the doorway. She was pleasantly surprised seeing them kissing and feeling the other's tit. Abby stood there a moment with out being seen and thought, _"Am I ever going to love being part of this family!"_

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Everyone grabbed a seat, and the convoy drove to the storage complex. The majority of their furniture was placed in storage to be sorted later, then continued to the family’s new home.

Dan and Karen gave Scott and Abby a tour of the house. Scott really liked the layout and the backyard. “I could easily live in a house like this. It sure beats the duplex we are in now,” Scott remarked to Vicky.

Karen wanted to talk with Vicky, so Dan grabbed the keys to his car and took Scott out to the garage. “What have we got here?” Scott wondered, seeing four wheels under the car cover.

“Besides Karen, my next weakness is Mustangs, as you can tell from our driveway. “I’m not mechanically inclined, but I wanted a fast Mustang, so I bought this.” Dan pulled the car cover off, revealing to Scott his prized, bright red Shelby Mustang.

“Oh wow, you’ve got yourself a Shelby!” He exclaimed, looking at the beauty before him. “I’m impressed!” Dan got in and started her up. “I love the sound of good muscle horsepower!”

“And your GT is certainly not to factory specs.”

“I had the engine tweaked a little,” he smiled, bringing the Shelby to life.

“How can you afford two cars like this, plus another Mustang and a Nissan Maxima?”

“I have a few dollars in the bank, about three and a half million.”

“Holy shit, Dan, you don’t act like a millionaire!”

“I don’t know how one is supposed to act. I have my health, family, and friends and can live very comfortably. The kids each received a large amount of money, and their university and college are paid for.”

“Karen and I are very impressed with how mature Abby is for her age. She’s saving hard for her university, and we’d like to help her financially. If Brad and Abby make it as a couple, I hope you wouldn’t consider it an insult if Karen and I offer to pay Abby’s tuition or at least match what she has saved. Call it an investment in our family’s future.”

“Yes, Abby is quite convinced she and Brad will be married someday. That’s very gracious of you, greatly appreciated, and the offer is accepted.”

Everyone worked well together unloading the moving truck. Vicky and Karen still had extra furniture that couldn’t be used, so it was put in the garage. “We can donate what we don’t need or sell it,” Vicky mentioned.


At eleven o’clock, Brad’s cell phone chirped when he was alone in the garage, and he answered it. “Hello?”

“Hi Brad, it’s Jim; how’s it hanging, man?”

“Hey Jim, what’s up?” Jim is the lead singer for the local rock group, ‘Dissension.’

“I’ll tell you what’s up. We’ve got a gig to play at your school next Friday night. I guess they’re splitting the time between us and a DJ. Anyways, the reason I’m calling is because Adrian has sprained his right wrist and can’t play guitar, and we need you to fill in for him, okay buddy?”

“I’m not sure, Jim. I’m supposed to be taking my girlfriend to the dance; it’s our first school dance together. Can’t you play without me, using four guys instead of five?”

“You can do your Nickelback and Bryan Adams songs?” Jim said, sweetening the offer.

“Okay, I’ll play in the first and last sets. I pick the songs I play, plus one I’m writing for my girlfriend, okay?”

“It’s a deal, Brad! Hey, man, you’re a lifesaver! Tell you what, we’ll sing one song, then tell the crowd that Adrian is out with a bad wrist, then we’ll introduce you as his fill-in, and being from the school, that ought to impress your girlfriend.”

“That sounds great, man, thanks,” Brad confirmed.


At noon, the new bedroom set for Karen and Dan arrived. The king-sized bed and furniture were a perfect fit in the room. Dan’s old bedroom set was now Brad’s.

“We’ll have to have a ceremonial fuck in our new bed tonight to break it in,” Karen teased Dan, gently rubbing his cock.

“At least one fuck for sure and a blow job from you,” he replied, playfully pinching her right nipple.

Abby helped Brad carry several boxes down to his new bedroom. His old room barely gave him enough room to turn around, but his new room was twelve by fourteen with a ground-level window that looked out to the backyard and the pool.

“I can make you a nice set of curtains for your window. I’m sure we’ll want privacy sometimes.”

“Well, aren’t you the domestic diva?” He kidded.

“Or, maybe you’d prefer anyone being able to look in your bedroom window and watch us fucking or doing a sixty-nine?” She teased.

“I’m sure we’ve both spied on our parents having sex. Now it would be their turn to watch us,” he replied, giving Abby a quick kiss. Brad’s study desk and chair fit nicely in the corner, and he had more room in the closet to hang his clothes than before.

“Dad said he’d get me a cable hookup for my little TV.”

“Do you have a DVD player?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Then sometimes we can watch porn movies together,” she teased, leaning over and giving Brad a view down her low top at her tits. Abby sat on Brad’s bed and laid her head on his pillow. She looked up at the ceiling, imagining the countless number of times they’ll fuck in the future. Brad didn’t waste any time getting his computer up and running in his new bedroom.

“It’ll sure be nice having my own bathroom. When Diane and Brenda would come home, I had to practically make an appointment to use the bathroom, plus with Mom and Vicky around,” he joked. “My sisters would tease me by leaving the bathroom door open just enough for me to see them naked after taking a shower.”

Abby gave a little chuckle and said, “I liked to spy on my brothers when they had a girl over to the house. They’d be sitting on the couch kissing and feeling her tits. Or, the girl had her hand inside their pants, feeling their cock. I really liked sneaking and watching Pete or Derek jerk off.”

“Would you like to watch me jerk off for you sometimes?”

“I’d love it as long as you cum on my face, on my tits, or in my mouth.” Brad put his right hand on the zipper of his jeans. “Not now!!” Abby exclaimed in a loud whisper, and Brad had a good laugh.


Dan and Scott brought down Brad’s acoustic and electric guitars, amp, and thirty-six-inch TV. On the next trip, they brought down his Yamaha keyboard and got the Wi-Fi password for his computer from his dad.

“Can you can play a song on your piano and guitar for me sometime?” Abby asked, impressed with his musical instruments.

“Sure I can. The keyboard gives me a different version of a song compared to the guitar. I can adjust the keyboard sounds to imitate almost any instrument. It also adds drums and bass for me. Sort of like a one-man band,” he explained.

“What kind of music do you like to play?” Abby asked, crossing the floor to the guitars. She ran her right fingertips over the acoustic strings.

“Our band plays cover songs by current groups, a lot of Headley, Faber Drive, Simple Plan, and so on. With my voice having a slight raspiness to it, I like to sing Nickelback and Bryan Adams. Vicky says I sound like Richard Marx as well.”

“I’ve never heard of him.”

“He’s a great songwriter and singer. I have some of his songs on my MP3 player.”

“Can you play and sing something for me?” She asked.

“Only if you’ll sing for me afterward,” he countered.

“Whose songs do you like to sing?”

“I’m told that my voice is a cross between Avril Lavigne and Shania Twain, so I like their music and other singers like Faith Hill. My mom had all of Shania’s CDs, and we’d always sing along to them. I also like most of the current singers. If I like a song, it really doesn’t matter who sings it,” she explained.

“Same with me. There are some songs that can send a shiver up and down your spine.”

“I know what you mean,” Abby agreed. “There is a song sung by Andrea Barcelli. He’s an Italian tenor singer. The song is called ‘We believe.’ He sang at the closing ceremonies of the 2002 winter Olympics. He sings the same two verses in different languages. I find it inspirational. I also like ‘The Prayer,’ and ‘We can fly,’ by Celine Dion. They give me goosebumps too.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.