Isle of Deliverance - Cover

Isle of Deliverance

Copyright© 2016 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Unknowingly boarding a slaver, a seafarer realises his darkest desires when delivered by a storm to his final destiny. He endures as his deserving shipmates are shown the error of their ways, after he's witnessed the atrocities carried out by them. A native woman, one of their victims, proves to be his saviour, but for how long? The justice of womanhood will be known, and their pleasure in serving it upon those deserving males is experienced in the extreme by the hapless seaman

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Minter had spent the remainder of the night hanging in a truss on display from the main bedroom balcony, his tortured sleep fitful, and not made easy due to a weight suspended from his scrotum on a tight leather thong. The humidity and mosquitos did not help, and his sweating carcass was further tortured by the juvenile females who seemed to thrive on being up all night; he awoken with a start periodically, having been hit by an object thrown up by them. Half way into a disturbingly erotic dream, his awakening to the cackles and spiteful laughter would make him jerk, swinging the weight to torture his balls; the sight of their nubile nakedness below, their shapely bodies glistening in the light of the fires they tended, bringing on a keen erection in combination with the essence of his broken dream, as the erotic reality of his situation interrupted his sleep further.

He awoke to the light of day, the warmth of the new sun already making the hazy landscape steam with a misty turbulence, the sound of a commotion and the crack of whips at two stocks across the greenery. Erica appearing on the balcony and giving his weight a gentle nudge, enjoying watching his face contort as it swung and the momentum reminded his taut scrotum of its presence. She leaned with her back to the balcony balustrade, displaying her pert nipples, already hard with sadistic excitement.

“If you think that tiny weight is painful, just wait and see what’s in store for two of your colleagues. You’lll gladly hang like that for a month, in preference to the ordeal ahead for the chosen two.” Shani appeared from the bedroom, and smiled broadly as her memory of last night’s trussing of her gift was refreshed, she rubbed his tethered balls with the palm of her hand, and sneered as the gentle action brought his cock to a fine erection, whilst Erica unhitched the truss and lowered him to the balcony floor. The redhead smiled as he gasped with relief.

“Oh yes ... there are other ways to relieve that pressure, most effectively, and ensuring that the same ordeal can never recur.”

Quickly leashed and anally plugged after suffering the indignity of having a crowd of jeering women watch him crouch and shit over a cesspool hole, each turd coaxed out and the sound of its arrival with the dank waters below met with sarcastic applause, Minter was then subjected to a further humiliation before being allowed to progress to the stocks. The crowd of eager women followed, warbling their excitement as he was led by Erica up to two bulbous women by a screen fence, brushes in their hands, and two large pails of something on the ground beside them. On a pole next to them was displayed an ominous looking head mask, fashioned like a grotesque sheep. A long chain with a ring at its end hung from the collar, a shorter chain with a clasp at either end hung independently next to it. He hesitated on the leash and his flesh was shown the whip by Shani, her curt and satisfying encouragement, appreciated with derisory laughter from the feminine audience. Erica tugged him forward as the two burly madams dipped their brushes into the pails.

“This will serve two purposes, the first to protect your flesh from the sun ... you’re of no useful service if defeated by sunstroke, and more importantly, to appease the women of Charlotteville by reducing your already lowly status to a level fit for a male here.” She grinned as the two bulbous women turned their backs at his approach, bent, and spread their glossy brown cheeks to air their hot anuses. Minter’s cock erected at the sight, guessing what was to follow, as Shani cracked her whip and Erica pulled him close.

“Sniff their arseholes! ... Sniff like the animal you are about to become.” The cacophony of warbling and cynical laughter brought his cock rigid as he put his nose to the first and sniffed hard at the fetid and savoury whiff of femininity, she accommodating his submissive pleasure by releasing her cheeks and pressing back on his nose as the warm flesh enveloped his face. He was then jerked to the next, and obediently took in her anal perfume to delight his Mistress and all who witnessed his degradations. Without further ceremony, the first dunked her brush into the pail, and Minter instinctively poked his tongue deep into the heat of the other’s anus, unable to resist paying homage to the dusky beauty by tasting the tart tang of her dominance. She sighed audibly, then pulled away and dipped her brush, giving him a wry smile as she looked him in the eye, then plastered his face and head with the white paste on it.

Minter spluttered the paste from his mouth as the two daubed his entire body, the creamy white substance covering his pinky flesh, the noisy crowd of women delighting at his transformation to a glowing white figure, he finding even the comfort of the cool paste strangely humiliating, and exceptionally so when the brush was plied without dignity about his genitalia and up the crack of his arse. This was as nothing, when in comparison with the finishing touch to his appearance.

Erica dropped the leash and strutted pompously to the pole, lifting the head mask high, to receive a crescendo of adoration. Minter blinked through the dribbling paste to marvel at her superb mature body, the white chiffon flowing about her full breasts and curved hips in the warm breeze, allowing her pale flesh to breathe though guarded from the ravages of the cruel sun. The image of her took him back to her poses by the gallows with her vanquished male victims, his present ordeal already bending him toward a hankering to know her pleasure that way. Her cunt warmed with arousal as she saw the want of his weakness in his eyes, as she prepared to complete today’s visual humiliation of him.

“Now we shall have our lamb readied to be displayed as the symbol of righteous slaughter, for the eyes of those most deserving of it! He may not have earned that pleasure of release as yet, but will be used accordingly ... until that pleasure takes us!” Minter’s balls tingled at her dark suggestion that he too, would spend on the rope for her pleasure, his anus clenching tight at the plug as his head was consumed by the darkness of the hooded mask, the eye-holes cruelly situated so as to make him hold his head high to see ahead. Erica sneered with pleasure as she forced his head down, and Minter moaned in discomfort as a slender hand took his erect cock and forced it through the ring at the other end of the chain. The pain was acute as his bell was worked through, the ring then nestling tight behind the flange of his glans, Erica then rewarding her sadism by lifting his head to just below where he’d need to lift to see ahead, and adjusting the chain fast at that point; she knew his cock would now be stimulated to a permanent erection by any minimal movement if he were to see where he was going. She grinned with satisfaction on showing Shani the shorter chain, the dominant African woman glowing with anticipation at seeing its use.

“We’ll have our lamb know every stimulation as he’s paraded for the pleasure of the women.” She took one clasp and secured it about the neck of his scrotum, enjoying Minter’s feeble gasp of pain as she hoisted his sack high to display his white caked balls in vulnerable exposure, then adjusted the second clasp to latch tight to the ring at the base of his anal plug. Minter’s cock pulsed with a masochistic pleasure that was undeniable; even motionless with his head lowered, every submissive and sexual stimulation was offered up to his senses whether he wanted it or not, the ring caressed his bell with the promise of perpetual masturbation as it was pulled forward, his anus tingled incessantly as his tethered balls were held high in the breeze to pull the other way and have the plug increase the signature of its rude attendance tenfold. Erica wiped the residual paste from her hands on the grass, then glowed with dominant triumph as she lifted his head and heard him moan in a mixture of pain and stimulated pleasure.

“Oh yes! You’ll give many a tribute this day ... your humiliation will be sweeter than anything you’’ve yet known, and how you perform may determine how much longer your presence on this island is tolerated...” She took the leash and addressed the exited throng of woman, she eager to have him reward the masses beyond, and indulge her dominant ego with so willing a submissive.

“Now, let’s see how near to the stocks you can get before disgracing yourself...” He was coaxed out into the open, his bleached white body radiant in contrast with the black sheep’s head hood and the horde of luxuriantly brown skinned women, who taunted his stumbling progress; he was no more than the animal he portrayed to them, and as the ring circled and nursed his bell incessantly with the movement, the stimulation had him fully appreciate the utter humiliation as the crowd of women grew ever larger and cast their justified scorn on a male who was readily dominated by womanhood. He had travelled no further than a few feet when he realised that the inner edge of the ring was serrated, its circular movement as he was drawn forward in shame, stimulating his erect cock wickedly and confirming he’d come in no time at all.

Erica saw his head droop as he tried to ease the lush yearning to spend so soon, and pulled his head high as he neared the pinnacle of a grassy mound. His eyes now caught the mass of goading women, their breasts and buttocks shimmering and wobbling as they rejoiced in his humiliation, while his cock was nursed beyond the point of no return. He heard Erica’s cruel laughter above all, as perfectly exposed on an elevated point, he brayed like a donkey and relieved Erica’s tension by pulling his head back himself to become the focus of total shame. The women erupted into crazed applause and jeering as they watched the sheep stumble and jerk forward atop the mound, Shani ensuring he did not stop by flicking his convulsing balls spitefully with the whip as the women watched the seed loop from under his belly to the grass below.

His masochism was taken to a divine high by his orgasm as the reality bit home again whilst in the depths of his tortured ecstasy, as he was thoroughly and justly ridiculed by women while the seed was teased from his cock by the ring in a seemingly endless wave of submissive pleasure, his former life seeming pointless. Here he was, dressed as a sheep and drawn by a superior woman who more than owned him, through crowds of women whose contempt was eagerly expressed as he expressed the pleasure of his defeat.

The humiliation was exquisite as the seed of his first orgasm continued to pulse out in an erotic confirmation of his weakness; he wanted his divine torture to last forever, but Erica’s cruel laughter at his disgrace had his boning and chained cock spend deliciously at the thought of her promise. She had created this severe and exquisite matriarchy with full feminine justification, and he wanted to pay that ultimate homage to her supreme womanly arrogance, and sniff at her cunt as she noosed him on the gallows ... his orgasm peaked as the shame radiated from him to match the expulsion of his seed on that thought ... he hoped he’d earn the right to sate her sadism in display on the rope forthwith, and moaned in ecstasy as the sting of the whip on his balls drove him on to further humiliation while his dribbling cock was nursed relentlessly toward the next disgrace.

Even post orgasm, the erotic spectacle of his humiliation kept his submissive libido at a teasing peak, the consequential goading contempt of women seeing him for the first time as they joined the warbling throng, soon had his flagging cock erect again; held tight and stimulated mercilessly by the ring, and whipped forward to ensure its captive masturbation, he felt obliged to spend for their eyes as he indulged his masochism in being shamed so thoroughly. The approaching sight through the eye-holes of the degrading mask, of the backs of his staked colleagues as they slumped with their red striped bodies in the sun, took him over the edge; bringing the recent memory of a freedom upon deck now gone forever, compared with the harsh but erotic captivity he was now reduced to. The resignation that his fate was now sealed brought on a deep foreboding which produced a lush tingling to his anus as the plug stretched and worked it wide, and the thought that his execution at the hands of womanhood was just a matter of time, had him spend in masochistic bliss a second time. Shani applied the whip with extra vigour on seeing the humiliating mask nod erratically and his gait and step fumble awkwardly, Erica pulling the leash hard and smiling victoriously as his cock spat it’s tribute in utter submission.

The melee of derision at the humbled figure, shown his place as an animal, and duly wasting his seed to the grass in acknowledgement of his pathetic reduction, ensured Minter’s orgasm was as consuming as the first. Erica watched his last few stumbling paces with subliminal pleasure, allowing him to fully discharge his milky load to her cynical laughter, before stopping and standing proudly over him as he let his head hang low in shame.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.