Emma
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Ahaz

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - After a serious car accident Emma was left in a wheelchair. For a while her anger drove away all her friends until her best friend made her realise what she was doing to herself and her friends. Although Emma now has her friends back she is feeling lonely and needs......something.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Romantic   Lesbian   Amputee   Slow  

They were making their way slowly towards the outer harbour chatting like long time friends when they heard a shout from behind them.

“Oi dykes!”

Turning they saw three girls running towards them, at the front of the pack was Karen.

As soon as they caught up with them Karen flew at Ness and began slapping and pushing the terrified girl. Emma panicked as the other girls arrived and started on Emma and Ness.

Some one punched Emma in the face, her chair rolled backwards and suddenly tipped down. Emma screamed as the ground fell away from her. With a splash Emma was enveloped in cold water, in a blind panic she scrabbled at the waist belt that helped keep her upright in the chair, her fingers unable to find the catch. Her empty lungs burned as she struggled not to draw a breath.

Just as she was about to give up she felt someone was with her in the water, with two deft snaps Emma’s belt was opened and she felt herself being pulled from the chair.

The next thing Emma was aware of she was gasping for breath on the surface. She was cradled against someone’s chest with a soft arm around her under her shoulders. A couple of minutes later they were sitting on a step built into the harbour wall. Ness was holding Emma on her lap as they both tried to recover their breaths.

“Are you okay honey?” Ness asked.

Emma looked up to see Ness looking worriedly down at her.

“You saved my life, thank you” Emma whispered, afterwards she couldn’t recall why she pulled Ness’ face down to kiss her.

Salt water taste on the softest lips she had ever kissed, suddenly Emma wanted to know what else Ness tasted of other than salt water, her tongue reached out to Ness’ mouth.

They were disturbed sometime later when they heard the sound of voices at the top of the steps.

“Hi Mr Collins.” Ness said to the policeman who came down the steps towards them.

“Are you two alright?” He asked, concern evident in his voice. “There’s an ambulance on it’s way, let’s get you both up and dried off a bit.”

Ness stood with Emma still in her arms and slowly made her way up to the harbour. Emma nestled her face in against Ness’ neck, sighing she felt slightly confused and very battered.

Once on the top of the harbour wall they could see two police cars nearby. A couple of policemen were keeping a crowd back as Ness was lead, with Emma still in her arms, over to one of the cars.

Once there they were given blankets and were sat one in each car as a policemen questioned them about the incident. They were finished and waiting together in the same car by the time the ambulance made it’s way out onto the harbour.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.