I Won My Wife With a Baseball Bet - Cover

I Won My Wife With a Baseball Bet

Copyright© 2017 by Mister NiceGuy

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Rob's girlfriend Angie breaks up with him in a messy and public way. And that's a problem, because he needs to go to his BFF's wedding, and Angie will be there, which means he needs a date. Preferably one that will show Angie up. Then he wins a weekend with Ally, someone else's girlfriend, in a bet on a baseball series. Can he make this work? And will it lead to happiness for either Rob or Ally?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I didn’t hear from her all morning. Around one, just as I was starting to worry, I got a text.

Wear the black suit. Don’t worry about a tie. I have one for you.

I shaved and showered, and got myself dressed. At five minutes to four I was standing beside the car, which I had parked illegally at the mall entrance I had dropped her off at. Fifteen minutes later, I saw her coming. Her friend Stacey was still with her, and was loaded down with bags. When they were about six feet from me, they stopped. Ally did a slow twirl for me.

The dress was red. It was strapless, and came across her boobs well above her nipples, but low enough to show some gorgeous cleavage. The hem fell just above her knees, but the dress was flared, so when she moved suddenly, you caught glimpses - but only glimpses - of thigh. The back had a broad band that crossed her body at the top, but it was cut out below that to nearly the top of her ass. Again, it offered a promise of what was inside, but revealed very little. Her legs were bare, and she wore gorgeous black heels. Her hair was swept up on top of her head. Her finger and toe nails were painted the exact same shade of red as the dress. She wore very little visible makeup, except for red lipstick. From her ears dangled delicate silver pendants with what looked like diamonds in them. And in her hand she carried a tiny black purse. She looked so lovely that I almost forgot to breathe.

“You like?”

“Wow. Yes, I like. You’re gorgeous. I thought you looked beautiful the first time I met you. But tonight, you’re ... wow. I can’t find words.”

She smiled, and came closer for a hug. Her lips brushed mine lightly. I could smell perfume. Not overstated, just enough to remind you that she was there.

“Oh, sorry. Stacey, this is Rob. Rob, this is my best friend, Stacey.”

Stacey came closer, then, and started handing me bags. Some of them held the clothes Ally had been wearing, some of them seemed to hold only empty boxes. She pulled a red tie out of one of them, which somehow matched Ally’s dress perfectly, and gave it to me after I’d piled the rest of the stuff into the trunk. I did notice that Stacey kept one bag in her hands, though.

“Stace, thanks so much for your help today. I really appreciate it.”

“No prob, girlfriend. It was a ton of fun. And Rob’s right. You’re beautiful 24-7. But tonight ... you’re taking it to a whole nother level. Go and knock that bitch dead, babe.”

Stacey gave Ally a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then came over to me. She hugged me, too, and gave me a kiss on the cheek as well.

“That,” she said to me as she pulled back a bit, “is to say thanks for giving my bestie and I such a fun day today. And this,” she continued, kissing me on the other cheek, and waving a hand with sexy purple fingernails in front of my eyes, “is for the mani and pedi you paid for for me, and this,” as she kissed me on the lips, and I felt her tongue snake gently into my mouth, “is for the fucking I am going to get tonight when my man sees how unbelievably hot I look in the lingerie you bought me.” Then she pulled back and looked me in the eye, and the playfulness vanished from her face. “Take care of her, Rob. Because if you hurt my best friend, I will track you down and I. Will. Kill. You. Got it?”

I nodded, and she spun around, hugged Ally once more, and was gone. I helped Ally into the car, getting a great view up her skirt as I did so, then shut her door and ran around to my side. I hoped that the Toronto traffic gods were on my side, for once, or we were going to be late.

Once we were moving, Ally looked my way.

“As I guess you already know, I told Stacey everything. Both about Phil betting me for a weekend and losing, and about you and Angie. I hope that’s ok. She’s my best friend. I share all my secrets with her. But now that I think about it, I guess I shouldn’t have shared your secrets. I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine,” I assured her. “I figured you’d talked to her. And I’m not surprised. It’s all good.”

She opened her tiny purse and pulled out the envelope I’d given her this morning. She blushed, then reached across and laid it on my lap.

“Um, Rob, there’s not much of that money you gave me left.”

“How much is ‘not much’?”

“Less than a hundred bucks. I’m sorry. I was doing really well, and then when I was getting my hair done, Stace ran out to find your tie. And she came back with the earrings. They were nearly $600. I told her she shouldn’t have gotten them, but they do look gorgeous. I’ll leave them with you when I go, and maybe you can return them, or give them to someone else.”

“Ally, I gave you the money expecting you to spend it. It’s all good. And looking at you - shit, every dollar you spent was worth it.”

She actually beamed. I don’t think she was used to compliments.

“There’s one question I have for you, though, if I can ask it?”

I nodded.

“It’s obvious you like me. And it’s obvious you find me attractive. You got hard almost immediately in bed last night, and you stayed rock hard all night. And you came so much in my mouth this morning that I seriously thought I might drown. You won me in that bet, and Phil said the winner could do anything he wanted. So why didn’t you try to fuck me last night? I expected you to, you know.”

“You expected me to, or you wanted me to?”

“I expected you to. I didn’t know you enough to want it, and I was pissed off about the whole situation. I think that was pretty obvious by how I treated you when you picked me up. But Phil had made it clear to me that sex with me was part of the bet, and that I was supposed to go along with it. So, why didn’t you fuck me?”

“Well, yes, Phil made it clear that sex was a part of the bet. And by the way, Mike wanted to win the bet desperately for that reason - and it is quite likely that he’ll be buying the rights to a weekend with you from Phil sometime soon. But I didn’t - and don’t - think that Phil has the right to sell or give or gamble sex with you away. It would have felt icky to have sex with you last night - not quite rape, maybe, but damn close. Phil had consented for me - or Jeff or Mike - to have sex with you, but you hadn’t consented to anything.”

“And this morning, when I sucked you off? Did that feel icky?”

“No! Not in the slightest. It felt amazing. But that was different. You initiated that, and you seemed to want it as much as I did.”

She smiled at me.

“Ok answer to your question?”

She nodded.

“Perfect answer to my question. Thanks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.