1 December 2006
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan and the family discover the joys of shopping for a new car. Karen meets a woman from Dan's recent past..."You're pimping me out for a $1,000 plus four snow tires and rims?!" Dan exclaimed, beginning to laugh..."I guess he's worth it to close the car deal." Karen smiled..."Wow, I never, ever expected to gain a new sex partner from buying a new car!" Karen laughed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Abby entered the front door and found her dad and Vicky fucking on the living room couch. Vicky lifted, her full tits in view to Abby with Scott’s cock buried deep inside her pussy.

“What brings you home so early?” Scott asked, startled.

“The restaurant got quiet around 8:30 so the manager let me go home early because I started earlier.”

“How did you get home?” He asked.

“Mr. and Mrs. Hayward happened to be my last customers and offered me a lift home. Brad and his family were at work for lunch, leaving just his parents for supper. They gave me fifty-five dollars in tips today!”

“Didn’t Dan and Karen want to come in?” Vicky wondered.

“No, they’ll see us tomorrow. I think they wanted to give you two your privacy. I’m going to take a bath and get to bed. We all have a busy day with the move and Derek’s hockey game. Goodnight Dad. Goodnight, Vicky.” They said goodnight to Abby.

Abby drew her bathwater and stepped into the warm, soothing water. She took the cum soaked cloth napkin and unfolded it. There was a large, wet stain on it, and Abby hesitantly put it up to her nose. She took a sniff of Dan’s cum, wrinkling her nose at the metallic aroma.

“Is that what a guy’s cum smells like, yuck!” She asked out loud. “It is over an hour old; maybe it doesn’t stay fresh for long.” Abby put the cloth closer and stuck out her tongue. She licked the center and tasted it. It was difficult to tell what it tasted like. “Holy shit, I smelled and tasted his cum before I did Brad’s!” She tossed the cloth against the far wall. “I must smell and taste my Brad’s cum first.” Abby finished her bath with a soothing dildo-activated climax and went to bed.


Karen and Dan drove back to his home, noticing the new yellow Mustang in the driveway. Inside, they moved around quietly, finding Diane and Brenda asleep in the spare bedroom and Brad on the rec room couch. “I guess the kids wanted an early start on living in their new home,” he said.

“Finally, we’re going to be a real family!” Karen smiled, checking on Diane and Brenda. They were asleep, their arms caressing each other. She turned off the TV and kissed Brad goodnight. They completed the day by taking a romantic bubble bath together and having a loving fuck.


At ten to midnight, Diane peered into their bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed beside Dan. He gazed at her nonexistent nightie. “I promised you a blow job before the day was over, and it’s ten to twelve, that’s if it’s okay with you, Mom.”

“Of course it is, honey, but Dad may take a while to cum in your mouth because we just finished fucking a few minutes ago,” she explained. Diane slid her sexy nightgown off her slender shoulders and let it fall to the floor, his gaze fixed on her young, naked body.

“Then I get to enjoy sucking off Dad that much longer. I never get you all to myself. I always have to share your cock with Brenda,” Diane said, getting under the covers beside him.

Her breasts felt cool against his chest as she began kissing him, and Karen rubbed her shoulder. His hands touched the smoothness of her back and ribs, then she placed his hand on her tit.

“Daddy, you don’t always need me to put your hand on my tits,” she said, urging him to feel it. “I want you to feel them anytime you want to.” She moved down, licking and kissing both of his nipples.

Diane laid on top of Dan, rubbing her body against his. “I need you to fuck me, Daddy,” she pleaded, placing his limp cock between her legs.

“Diane, what did I tell you? Dad will fuck you soon enough.”

“Okay, I hate having to wait so long!” She grumbled. She made her way down his stomach and navel, pulling the bedsheets aside as she went.

Diane kissed his wiry pubic hair, her breath felt warm, then cooled against his cock. “Turn around, honey,” Dan urged, touching her head. Diane shuffled around on her knees, her cute ass and pussy lips inches from his face. He and Karen watched her kiss the head of his cock and begin to take it into her mouth. Karen propped herself up on her arm and began kissing Dan and feeling Diane’s ass.

“That feels nice, Diane,” Dan said, encouraging her to continue.

Karen turned around to go beside Diane. “I’m sure you won’t mind sharing your dad’s cock with your mom,” she asked, feeling Diane’s right tit. She let his cock slide from her mouth and held it for her mom to suck on. Diane watched Karen take Dan’s cock all the way down to his balls and suck on it.

“I can’t do that without gagging,” she mentioned.

“Let his cock slide against the top of your mouth instead of over your tongue, that’s why you gag,” Karen instructed. Diane tried it and was able to take his cock to his balls. “Now swallow as you pull back your head. The gag reflex comes from the downstroke on the back of your tongue, not the outstroke.”

Dan could feel Diane’s mouth and throat tighten around his cock as she obeyed her mom’s instructions. “You just repeat the actions faster now. Except when he cums in your mouth, you don’t have to swallow every time. I always swallow, never spit,” she said, demonstrating her cock sucking style for Diane.

“You’ll find that guys like their cock sucked in different ways, and if you know how, you’ll become a great cock sucker.”

“Like your mother,” Dan said, patting her behind.

“It took a lot of practice on a lot of cocks to figure out what technique to use; you’ll learn too. I’m sure Dad won’t mind if you use his cock for practice.”

“You bet I won’t,” he said, enjoying her mouth around his shaft. Karen gave Diane an affectionate kiss, sucked several strokes on Dan’s cock, then came up beside him.

While Dan and Karen kissed, Diane began some serious cock sucking on him. “Honey, try to straddle both of us, your dad and I both want to eat your pussy.” She spread her hips as wide as she could, and Karen cuddled closer to Dan. She rubbed Diane’s ass and urged her lower. Karen looked at her prize, its lips glistened with wetness. She kissed her daughter’s pussy lips and explored inside with her tongue. Dan began to gently rub Diane’s clit making her jump.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.