1 December 2006 - Cover

1 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan and the family discover the joys of shopping for a new car. Karen meets a woman from Dan's recent past..."You're pimping me out for a $1,000 plus four snow tires and rims?!" Dan exclaimed, beginning to laugh..."I guess he's worth it to close the car deal." Karen smiled..."Wow, I never, ever expected to gain a new sex partner from buying a new car!" Karen laughed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

The two men at the next table continued to talk as they waited for their bill from Abby.

“You know, Bob, with the tax grants we receive from the Ontario government and the city of Trenton, we should be able to get our engine manufacturing shop up and running before the start of next season.”

“Ken, our main problem will be finding someone qualified to run the operation. I’d sooner have someone local than to uproot a family and move them here.”

“I agree with you. We’re still waiting on calls from several teams in the States to see if we can borrow an engineer.”

“Trenton is the perfect place for our base of operations. We’ve got the building, stamping, and milling machines from the States, and access to all the parts we need. Plus the three race tracks, Shannonville, Bowmanville, and Peterborough, are close by for all our testing.”


“Excuse me a moment, honey; I want to have a word with the two men sitting next to us,” Dan said, giving Karen a light kiss on the cheek.

“Excuse me, gentlemen; I don’t mean to intrude, but I couldn’t help overhearing some of your conversations. I’m Dan Hayward,” he said, shaking their hands.

The men introduced themselves as Bob and Ken. “I heard you talking about needing someone who has knowledge of stock car engines. I know a person who grew up around racing cars. This person was working sheet metal, machining camshafts and piston heads, and building engines from scratch by the age of twelve.”

“Oh, who is he?” Bob asked.

“Have either of you heard of Ben Anderson?”

“I have, he’s been around NASCAR Canadian stock cars for decades. I thought he was retired from the racing business,” Ken said.

“I’m talking about his daughter, April Madison. She’s a graduate of Automotive Engineering at Carlton University, was an engine installer for GM in Oshawa, and has helped her dad build racing engines.”

“Hey, I don’t care if she’s the Queen of England. If she knows her way around a stock car engine, we want to talk to her!” Bob remarked.

“Maybe we can convince Ben to come out of retirement to work alongside his daughter building race engines and cars,” Ked mentioned. “Here’s our business card; have her call us soon, and we’ll set up an interview.”

“Thank you very much,” Dan said, tapping the card. “By the way, your waitress is the best one in the restaurant. Please leave her a good tip,” Dan smiled as Abby came by and handed Bob their bill.


Dan returned to Karen’s side. “What was that all about?” She asked.

“I may have just found the perfect job for April, building stock car engines,” he said, showing her the business card.

Abby returned, placing their meals down. “Please enjoy your meal. The crowd is starting to thin out, so I’ll be able to talk with you both some more in a little while.” She hurried off to tend to other customers.

Dan and Karen started their meals, and several minutes into their chicken breast, Dan began another conversation. “We’ve barely had a chance to be alone to talk about all the details that go along with getting married.”

“Such as?”

“Change of address for you and the kids, making out new wills; figuring out our bank accounts, etc.”

“I guess those are details that don’t get thought about too much.”

“There just hasn’t been the time since we got back together to talk about money matters. “I should tell you that I have a few dollars in our bank account now.”

“Needless to say, I was rather surprised that you used your debit card to pay for our cars. Not too many people have that high a limit on their card.”

“When Laura was killed, my lawyer told me I should sue the trucking company that caused the accident. The company had been fined for faulty brakes several times before. I told him to go ahead with the lawsuit. I didn’t expect to get very much and was surprised that they settled out of court so quickly.”

“So what did you get ten, twenty thousand, or so?” She asked, looking at him while taking a drink of her coffee.

“After the lawyer got his cut, I bought my cars, took a trip, paid off the house, sent some money to Kevin and his family, and set aside some for Doug, I have about three and a half million dollars in the bank.”

Karen was in the middle of swallowing a sip of coffee when she spewed out a mouthful across the table and started coughing. Dan dropped his fork, patting her back between the shoulder blades with his hand. Karen thumped her closed fist between her tits, trying to catch her breath and clear her throat.

Abby was a few tables away when she heard a noise and turned to see Karen coughing, then rushed over to her. “What’s wrong with Mrs. Hayward?” She asked, very concerned.

“She’s okay, her coffee went down the wrong way, that’s all,” Dan explained, patting her back.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” Abby asked, looking at Karen.

“Yes, honey, I’m fine. Thank you for your concern,” Karen replied hoarsely. Once reassured, Abby continued her work.

“Three...” Karen began hoarsely. She coughed to clear her throat again. “Three and a half million ... dollars?” She exclaimed in a raspy whisper, clearing her throat once more.

“Yes, three and a half million dollars.”

“Holy fuck, Dan, you don’t live like you’re a millionaire. With that kind of money, you’d think you’d have a big boat and a motor home in the driveway.”

“Those are just expensive toys that I’d hardly ever use by myself. If I wanted to use anything like those, I’d rent them. There’s one trip I’d love to make, and that’s to a NASCAR race at Daytona or to Florida or the west coast.”

“You can afford to now.”

“Only if you’d go with me, honey.”

“I’d love to go.”

Karen cleared her throat one final time. “I’m in love with a multi-millionaire!” She exclaimed in a loud whisper. “Oh my God, Dan, with that kind of money, why do you bother to work?”

“I didn’t get the money right away. It took about a year and a half. After I received the settlement, I kept on working more or less for something to do to fill the hours of the day because I was now on my own. I know I had my kids, but it wasn’t the same without Laura. And I didn’t know when I was going to meet you again.”

“Thankfully, Laura had the foresight to get us reconnected. Do you have any plans for some or all of the money?”

“What I did for Kevin, Cathy, and Doug was to give them 100,000 dollars each. They can use it to pay off their house, save for the future, or whatever. But now this is our decision, and I think Diane, Brenda, and Brad should also each get 100,000 dollars. So that takes care of 300,000 more.”

“We’ll have the money to pay for all the kids’ full educations, which at this point in our lives will probably include Abby. I feel our kids still need to earn their money to have a valuable adult life.”

“I agree with you, honey.”

“We could set up some sort of allowance fund for them. They would be limited to how much money they could spend in a year. They’d still have to get jobs because 100,000 doesn’t go very far at all nowadays,” Karen said.

“That’s for sure.”

“If it’s alright with you, I would like to see Vicky receive some money also. For the past number of years, she has played a very important part in my life since Steve and I split and divorced,” she suggested.

“I agree with you. We’ll figure that out later,” Dan said, and they continued with their meal.


“Dan, honey, I know you’re only fifty-two, but why don’t you seriously consider retiring?” I still have to work; after all, I’m only forty-nine and make a nice 60,000 a year. I love my job, teaching young girls to become nurses. “Think of all the free time you’d have fucking me and all the women we could find for you.”

“I could continue doing the woodworking I started several years ago.”

“I’ve seen the work you’ve done hanging in the house, they’re beautiful works of art. What’s it called again?”

“It’s called, Intarsia. Like making a three-dimensional puzzle from different woods and glueing the pieces together.”

“How did you get started doing that kind of hobby?”

“Laura and I saw it one time at a flea market. “We liked it so much that we bought the necessary tools, and I worked on it in my spare time.”

“If you were to retire, you could do your woodworking in the mornings and have more time for fucking in the afternoons. With you already fucking me, Vicky, Angie, and Cindy, I could rent you out as a steady fuck for women several times a week.”

“But I’m a lot older now. I doubt it if women want to have sex with me at my age.”

“Tell that to Vicky, Angie, Cindy, and me. Plus, numerous other women, I imagine.”

“There is Joyce. She lives down the street from us. She’s in her late fifties and has a great figure. We’re usually on the same bowling team. She always wears tight pants and low cut tops and flirts with me.”

“Have you fucked her?”

“No.”

“So what’s stopping you? Dan, I’ve known you for a long time. When did Laura or I ever deny you the opportunity to fuck other women?”

“Never, most of the time, you and her wanted to eat her pussy after I fucked her,” he teased.

“I see no reason for things to change. I’m passionately in love with you, Dan, and I have this quiet confidence knowing we’ll always be together. So if you get the opportunity to fuck Joyce, or any other woman, then take it. So you’ll consider becoming my part-time stud fuck for other women?”

“I’ll think about it.”


Karen and Dan finished their chicken meal, then Dan resumed fingering Karen’s pussy. She replied by rubbing his cock. “Hmm, what do we have here?” She said this as she felt his cock stiffen at her touch.

Karen boldly unzipped his fly, then worked his cock out into the air. He looked around, quickly wondering if people could see him. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and began stroking him.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m having my dessert, as soon as you cum of course,” she grinned.

“What if someone sees us?”

“Look around, no one can see me jerking you off. So relax and enjoy; I know I am.”

Karen stroked his cock for a minute, then paused. She did look around to make sure no one was looking at them. She smiled at Dan, shifted her cute ass to her left, and lowered herself down to his lap. She kissed the head of his cock, then began sucking on it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.