1 December 2006 - Cover

1 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan and the family discover the joys of shopping for a new car. Karen meets a woman from Dan's recent past..."You're pimping me out for a $1,000 plus four snow tires and rims?!" Dan exclaimed, beginning to laugh..."I guess he's worth it to close the car deal." Karen smiled..."Wow, I never, ever expected to gain a new sex partner from buying a new car!" Karen laughed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

“So what’s the verdict?” April inquired, leaning in the driver’s seat and curling her hair behind her right ear.”We love it, we’ll take it!” Karen smiled. Brad also smiled, looking down at April’s blouse again.

“That’s great news. You and Dan can come into my office, and we’ll do the paperwork.” Karen parked the car, and Dan instructed the kids to go and wait in the TV area.

April led Dan and Karen to her office, closing the door behind them and taking off their coats. Karen looked so sexy in her short skirt and low top. She gave Dan a big smile and crossed her left leg over her right, giving him a slight hint of her bare pussy. She took his hand in hers and patted it. April allowed her blouse to remain undone from Karen’s prior attention to her, allowing them to view her ample cleavage.

“Okay now, first of all, since the Nissan is a used car, we can’t offer any financial incentives such as a low-interest rate or zero percent finance,” April began.

“That’s okay; we won’t require any financing,” Dan replied. Karen looked at him wide-eyed.

“I remember now. You caused quite a stir here when you used your debit card to buy your two Mustangs. Are you going to do the same thing this time?”

“Yes, I am.” Karen’s face had a blank stare. “So I have a few dollars in the bank,” he defended, shrugging his shoulders. Karen uncrossed her legs, took his left hand, and slid it under her short hem. He didn’t need any encouragement to start fingering her pussy.

“I said the Nissan was selling for 31,000 dollars. We’ll sell it to you for 29,000,” April offered. Karen looked at Dan.

“What about Karen’s Mustang?” He asked.

“Do you want to get the yellow one on the showroom floor?” April asked.

“Yes, if the deal is right,” Karen responded, looking at Dan.

“You didn’t take it for a test drive.”

“We know how cozy the back seat is in Dan’s GT, and it should be the same.”

“You paid 28,000 dollars for your car. We’ll give you 24,000 as a trade-in value for the new Mustang.”

“I lose 4,000 in value in just one year?” She asked, surprised at the lower offer.

“Cars depreciate more in the first few years. The new Mustang costs 30,500. It’s a better-equipped model than your red one. So you can have both cars for... 29,000 dollars plus 30,500 equals 59,500 dollars minus your trade-in.” April did the math quickly, “You’ll have both for 35,500 plus the taxes and fees.”

“I’m not sure that’s a lot of money,” Karen remarked to Dan.

“You’d have two basically new cars for that price,” April justified. “This is how I make my living. I’m not trying to rip you off at all, especially being friends, but I do need to make some profit on the deal for the dealership and for myself.”

“Okay, let’s talk turkey,” Karen started. “I want my four snow tires taken off my old car and put on the new Mustang.”

“We can do that, they should be the same size; if not, you can run a smaller tire in the winter. We have your summer tires stored in the warehouse and can switch them off to your old car. The yellow Mustang is a Pony model with chrome rims on your summer tires that we’ll replace with the chrome ones in the spring.”

“I also want four new snow tires and rims put on my Nissan.”

“The tires and rims would run you about another 800 dollars plus tax,” April stated.

“Oh, I was hoping it was included in the price,” Karen said hesitantly. “I find it a little uneasy talking money matters with you because we’re becoming friends.”

“I can understand that, Karen.”


Then there was a knock at April’s office door. She noticed her boss, Jerry Armstrong. She quickly covered her tits and motioned him in. Karen quickly took Dan’s hand away from her pussy.

Jerry was a short, stocky man who weighed around 235 pounds. “Jerry, do you remember Dan Hayward?” April offered.

“Of course I do, how could I forget you?” Jerry smiled, shaking Dan’s hand.

“Jerry, it’s nice to see you again.” Dan saw his eyes move to Karen. “May I introduce you to my fiancée, Karen Miller?”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Karen,” Jerry said, shaking her hand. He was taken aback by Karen’s natural beauty, low-cut top, and very short skirt.

“Dan and Karen both bought Mustangs from me last year only a day apart and didn’t even know it,” April mentioned to Jerry.

Jerry tried to be polite as he stole glances at Karen’s deep cleavage from above. “I’ve been in the car business for about forty years, and Dan is the only person I’ve known to use his debit card to buy 85,000 dollars’ worth of Mustangs! So what have we purchased today?”

“We bought the yellow Mustang Pony model on the showroom floor,” Karen said.

“And the dark blue Nissan Maxima in the back showroom,” Dan added.

“I wish we could have put you in two new Fords, especially knowing you and Dan both bought Mustangs,” Jerry said.

“We like the size of the Taurus, but honestly, the looks suck,” Karen admitted.

“I hate to say it, but I agree with you,” Jerry confided. “Wait a moment; I’ll be right back.” Jerry hurried to his office and returned with a brown folder. “I just got this today. It’s the first look we’ve received at the next-generation Taurus.” He took the photos out and handed them to Dan. “You two are the first to see these pictures.”

Jerry moved to stand behind Dan and Karen as they looked at the pictures of the car. From above, he had a clear view of Karen’s half-exposed tits. She grinned, knowing exactly what he was doing, and teased him by scratching an imaginary itch on her left breast.

“I really like this car!” Karen remarked, looking up at Jerry. “If I can get the same options on this car as on the Nissan, I’ll trade it in for the Taurus,” Karen said with a smile.

“Consider it done, but I believe the new Taurus won’t be available for another two years.”

“I guess with an extra car at home, we’d need another garage or a place to store the Shelby,” Dan stated.

“Tell you what I’ll do for you, Dan. Since you’re both such great customers of Kennedy Ford, I’ll let you store the Shelby in our showroom for the winter at no charge. We’ll rope off the car to keep the kids and the wannabes away from it.”

“Thanks, Jerry, I appreciate the offer.”

“Mr. Armstrong, telephone, line one,” was heard in the building.

“Guess that’s my cue to be going, nice to meet you, Karen; see you later, Dan.” Jerry shook hands with them both. “April, you’re doing a great job here. I’m authorizing you to do everything you can to give Karen and Dan the best possible deal. There are some sales that Mr. Kennedy doesn’t need to make a profit on, and you’ll still receive your pay for the sale.”

“Yes, Jerry, thank you,” April said as he walked away to answer his phone call.


April thought for a moment, twiddling her pen between her right fingers. Then a sly smile broadened her face. “I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. I’ll throw in the snow tires and rims for the Nissan, plus take another 1,000 off the price, under one condition,” she counteroffered.

“What’s that?” Karen asked.

“In two weeks, my husband, Dave, will be away on business. I want Dan to take me to the Hen House on Saturday night, the ninth of December,” she said, looking at her desk calendar.

“What, you want Dan to fuck you at the Hen House?” Karen said it loudly.

“Shhh!” April whispered, looking out her office window. “Keep your voice down! I could get fired for mixing business with pleasure on a car deal!” She continued in a low tone, looking through the glass window of her office again. “Jerry did say to do everything possible to give you the best deal. So yes, I want Dan to fuck me at the Hen House if that’s alright with you, Karen.”

“I guess he’s worth it just to close the car deal,” Karen said with a smile.

“What, you’re pimping me out for a 1,000 dollars plus four snow tires and rims?!” Dan exclaimed, beginning to laugh.

“He’s worth it, don’t you think so, April?” Karen kidded, winking at him. “You can tell me how your night went at the Hen House when you get home.”

“What do you mean, you’re also going? Don’t think you’ll get off that easy, Karen!” She smiled. “I need to get my money’s worth from both of you. While Dan and I are fucking, you are going to sit beside us naked and with a ‘fuck me’ sign above your pussy,” April demanded. “I want to keep score of how many guys fuck you during the night.”

“You won’t find me complaining, but I don’t think I’ll need a sign to get fucked several times,” she smiled.

“You might change your tune by about the twelfth fuck,” she kidded.


April looked at her watch. “It’s close to 11:30. It’ll take a while to change the tires on your Mustang and clean it for you to take home, so why don’t you borrow my company car and your family can go out for lunch?”

“Your car should be ready in a couple of hours. I’ll have our parts department track down four snow tires and rims for your Nissan.”

“Thanks, April,” Karen said, standing and shaking her hand. Dan did also, and they went to see the kids and tell them about lunch.

“Any suggestions on where to go for lunch?” Karen asked.

“How about the Harbourview?” Brad suggested.

“I wonder why the Harbourview, Brad?” Brenda teased.

“Abby is at school; besides, she is working from four to ten today.”

“Okay, the Harbourview it is!” Dan confirmed.

April called Dan and Karen over to her office, and they signed the paperwork for the cars. Karen made sure both cars were in both names and showed her new address as Dan’s house. Dan asked April for the VIN numbers so he could get both cars covered on his insurance.

Karen was amazed to watch Dan’s debit purchase of just over 40,000 dollars be approved. “Who the heck has a debit card limit for that kind of money?” She thought. Dan then called to get the cars insured. April gave Dan the keys to her car, a Fusion, and the family drove to the restaurant.


Inside the Harbourview, Karen asked for a table for five, and they were escorted to a corner booth with curved seats. Karen sat on Dan’s left, with Brad, Brenda, and Diane filling in the other seats.

“Your waitress will be with you in a moment,” the hostess said, giving each a menu. Everyone glanced over the menu, trying to decide what to order. The movement of someone coming around the corner caught Karen’s eye.

“Abby, what a pleasant surprise,” she smiled, seeing her approaching. Hearing Abby’s name caused Brad to instantly look up. They were both surprised to see each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.