1 December 2006 - Cover

1 December 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan and the family discover the joys of shopping for a new car. Karen meets a woman from Dan's recent past..."You're pimping me out for a $1,000 plus four snow tires and rims?!" Dan exclaimed, beginning to laugh..."I guess he's worth it to close the car deal." Karen smiled..."Wow, I never, ever expected to gain a new sex partner from buying a new car!" Karen laughed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Incest   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Dan and Karen arranged for a vacation day on Friday from work and allowed Diane, Brenda, and Brad to stay out of school to make it a sexy family day. Dan suggested that Diane and Brenda could have Karen’s Mustang for travelling to classes. She would get the new car the family would use for their sex fun. He had asked everyone to look in the newspaper and online for cars Karen might like. Brad wrote down several different choices from their suggestions.

It was a tight squeeze, but Dan, Diane, and Brenda crammed into the back seat of Karen’s Mustang. The girls let their short skirts stay hiked up, giving Dan a nice view of their bare pussies. They each took one of Dan’s arms and put it over their shoulders and down inside their low tops and bras to caress a bare tit.

Karen remarked to Dan that she wanted to get the best deal she could from the salesperson for her new car, so she wore the shortest skirt and lowest top she had as ammunition. Dan kidded that he was getting hard just looking at her. Brad didn’t need his mother’s permission to slip his left hand under her skirt and down to her waiting pussy.

She had trouble unzipping his fly, so he took his cock out for his mom to stroke. “There is this nice red car at the dealer where I bought my Mustang. I don’t know what model it is, but I like it,” Karen said as they drove off.

“Which dealer is that?” Dan asked, as there was a Ford dealer in Trenton and Belleville.

“Kennedy Ford on Main Street in Trenton,” she replied.

“That’s where I bought my two Mustangs,” Dan remarked.

“We bought our cars at the same dealership!” She spoke of the coincidence.

As Karen drove, Diane managed to take Dan’s cock out of his jeans. While she stroked it, he kissed Brenda and felt her tits. After a few minutes, Brenda took over stroking his cock while he kissed Diane and felt her tits. She and Brenda cupped hands and stroked Dan’s cock but didn’t make him cum.

“Okay everyone, tits, pussies, and cocks away,” Karen said as she drove onto the dealer lot.


Dan and Karen held hands as they looked at the new cars on the lot while the kids walked to look at the new Mustangs. Karen led him over to where she saw the red car parked.

“There are two red cars now,” she noticed. They looked at the one closest to them.

“It’s a Taurus.”

“Is this a good car?”

“They’re a full-sized car and aren’t bad, but I’m not crazy about their looks.” Dan looked at the price sticker in the side window.

“Wow, this car has almost every option you can want on it. A big V6, lots of horsepower, a five-speed automatic, color-matched heated front seats, voice-activated navigation, a remote starter, and a six-speaker stereo system,” he listed.

“32,599 dollars plus shipping, that’s expensive. That’s about what I paid for my Mustang.”

“I really don’t like the look of this car either, Dan,” Karen said, putting her arms around Dan’s neck and kissing him. They then looked at the other red car.

“This one is a Fusion. It has a V6, lots of horsepower, a six-speed automatic, color-matched heated front and rear seats, voice-activated navigation, a remote starter, and a six-speaker stereo system,” Dan listed.

“28,299 dollars plus shipping. I’m not sure about either one,” she smiled. “Let’s go inside and see a salesperson.”

“The Taurus doesn’t look very nice compared to the Fusion,” Dan commented as they walked to the front door.


Dan opened the door for Karen, and they were met by a beautiful-looking brunette. “Hello Dan, long time, no see,” she beamed, holding out her right hand to shake his. She lifted her toes a little and gave him a light kiss on the right cheek.

“Hello, April,” Dan said, shaking her hand as Karen’s gaze was drawn to this woman who knew Dan.

April is a strikingly beautiful-looking woman who appeared to be of Latin descent. Karen guessed her to be in her mid-thirties, slim, near five feet five, and maybe about 120 pounds. She had long brown hair with a slight curl that fell below her shoulders and across her chest.

She wore a black mid-thigh skirt and matching jacket and a thin, scoop-necked, loose-fitting white button-up blouse. The top button was undone, showing a hint of cleavage without being obvious.

Karen looked from Dan to April and back, “How are the Mustangs working?”

“Beautifully, thank you,” he smiled.

“You still owe me a ride in your Shelby,” April joked.

“I’ll give you a good ride in the springtime.”

“I hope I don’t have to wait until spring for you to give me a good ride,” April said, pressing her full tit to his right arm.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, it wasn’t very proper of me to kiss Dan in front of his female friend.”

“This is my fiancée, Karen Miller,” Dan said, introducing his love.

“I remember you. I sold you a red Mustang about a year ago. A beautiful, sexy car for a very beautiful, sexy woman,” April said, admiring the very short skirt and low top Karen was wearing.

“Thank you for the compliment; yes, you did sell me a red Mustang; very good memory,” Karen smiled, shaking April’s hand.

“Dan Hayward is getting married, there should be about a dozen broken hearts out there today, including mine. I worked with Dan’s wife, Laura, before I started selling cars. Dan has been a lifesaver for me and my husband,” April smiled, clarifying her knowledge of him.

“Again, I apologize for kissing Dan before meeting you, Karen,” April said, touching Karen’s right forearm.

“That’s quite alright; I don’t mind sharing Dan with other women,” she confided.

“So how is Dave doing?” Dan wanted to know.

“Dave is my husband,” April said to Karen. “He’s doing great, he really loves his job.”

“How is your dad enjoying retirement?”

“Ben is like a grumpy old bear coming out of hibernation. He still tinkers around with race cars, and I swear he has enough spare parts at home to build his own stock car. Mom keeps telling him to get rid of his old junk,” she chuckled.


“So how can I help you both?” April inquired, walking arm in arm, between them. Dan looked at Karen for a response.

“I saw a red car out by the road. “Didn’t Dan say it’s a Ford Fusion?”

“Ahh, the Fusion. It’s a great midsize family car. Close in size to the Taurus without the higher price tag. We have a similar model here in the showroom,” she said, leading Dan and Karen to a blue one.

April started talking about the features of the car, trying to keep focused on sharing her glances between the two. That was difficult because Dan had fucked April a few times after he bought his two Mustangs, and she clearly wanted him again. She stood closer to Dan as she explained the highlights of the car.

Karen leaned in the driver’s window, looking at the interior, her short skirt becoming a second skin against her cute ass and just showing the bottom of her ass cheeks. “Your future wife has a great looking ass, and why haven’t you called me lately? You know how I love you fucking me,” April commented in a low voice.

They both looked at her ass again. “You should be talking more to Karen than to me, the car will be for her,” Dan whispered.

April moved to Karen, opening the hood. Brad, Diane, and Brenda had come into the showroom and gone over to a yellow Mustang Pony model. Diane honked the horn and waved Dan over to them.


In simple terms, April explained some of the characteristics of the engine to Karen. She opened the driver’s door for Karen to get in. Stepping in with her right leg and leaning a little left, April couldn’t help looking down Karen’s low white tank top at her nice tits and noticing her beautiful legs below her very short grey skirt.

“Did I just see a bare pussy?” She asked herself, closing Karen’s door. She went around to the other door and crawled on her knees onto the front seat. She put her left hand on the top of Karen’s seat to support herself, and Karen could smell the enticing aroma of April’s perfume.

April’s loose blouse fell outward, giving Karen a good view down the opening at her full, round breasts supported by a low-cut lacy bra. April had a good view down Karen’s top as well and enjoyed the look of her breasts. April showed her some of the options this car had, such as the Voice Sync navigation system, the remote starter, and other functions.

After a few minutes of selling the virtues of the Fusion, April changed the topic to, “Karen, I want to apologize again for kissing Dan before introducing myself to you.”

“That’s quite alright, April, I know that Dan has a certain effect on women.”

“Yeah, don’t I know it?” She remembered it fondly.

“So how long have you known Dan?” Karen asked, glancing down April’s blouse again at her full breasts.

“I’d say about four and a half years now. My husband, Dave, and I owe a big debt of gratitude to Dan. You see, he and his wife, Laura, saved my life several years ago. They didn’t actually save my life, as in near death, but they saved my marriage,” she explained.

“Oh, how was that?” Karen asked, not knowing this fact about Dan and Laura.

“Dave and I lived in Oshawa and worked at the General Motors plant. He was a supervisor, and I was an engine installer. When the recession set in, we were both laid off. We eventually had to sell our house and move in with Dave’s parents in Trenton.”

“It was hard to find work that paid what we made in Oshawa, and soon, the tension got the better of us as a couple. Dave wound up working for McDonald’s, of all places, for minimum wage. Of course, there were several cute, young teenage girls with their firm, perfect bodies working there.”

“Dave is a very handsome guy, and the chicks loved flirting with him, and soon Dave started fucking several of them. One night, I caught him fucking a girl in our car. I figured what was good for the gander was also good for this chick, so I started fucking around too. Things got steadily worse between us, and we separated.”

“Meanwhile, I had worked at a grocery store when I was a teenager and applied at the superstore in town because now I had to find my own place to live. Dan’s wife, Laura, was the manager at the superstore and hired me. I’ll tell you, she was the best person I ever worked for in my life!”

“Laura was so, so beautiful and so sexy, and she was very down to earth too. She wasn’t a stuck-up snob or a bitch because of her beauty. She’d do everything in her store along with the regular staff. She’d pack groceries, stock shelves, and clean up spills. Laura was an outgoing individual.”

“I met her daughter, Cathy. I had never seen a mother and daughter that could pass for twin sisters like those two. Cathy has these two tattoos on each side of her thighs. She convinced Laura to get the same tattoos so that they looked more alike when they wore their bikinis.”

“Laura could tell I was a nervous wreck going through my separation, and she took a really sincere interest in me. I spilled my guts to her, telling her everything that was happening in my life. “We became ahh ... close friends if you know what I mean,” she blushed.

“I can see why; you’re a very beautiful, sexy, and desirable woman,” Karen complimented affectionately, combing her right fingers through April’s long hair.

“Laura also confided in me some of her personal information. She said she and Dan had an open marriage and enjoyed having sex with other people and couples. She told me several times about this couple she and Dan had grown very close to. I think her name was also Karen.”

Karen smiled because April didn’t know she was talking about her. “Laura said how she had lost contact with her sister, Karen. She wasn’t her sister, but she could have been because they were so close. She also said how deeply in love Karen and Dan were and the countless great threesomes they had together.”

“Then one day, Laura introduced me to her husband, Dan. Laura asked Dan to help her find a place to live. He was helpful in more ways than one. Laura encouraged me to fuck Dan and would actually set up romantic dates for us. She was at ease with Dan, and I fucked whenever I pleased.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.