The Training of Kathy - Cover

The Training of Kathy

Copyright© 2016 by rumtum

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - this is a true account of meeting Kathy. How I taught her how to be a slave to serve me and others. She had always been submissive in her life, Kathy didn't understand why she let men use her for their pleasure until she meet me.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

This situation is something I have done in the past. It happens at a time and a point in the relationship and training, where we both know where we stand with each other and together. Teaching my sub that she is for the pleasure of me as well as those I chose to let use her. She must know that her orgasm is a gift that I allow her to experience. She must hold back her orgasm till I tell her she can cum. This information can be given ahead of time. This is a true story that happened to us during her training to be my slut.

My slave’s standard wardrobe is a nice blouse top with buttons down the front, a skirt just above the knee or higher, high heels, garters, and stockings no underwear and a very nicely trimmed pussy. The reason for the particular wardrobe is simple. The blouse with buttons allows for her to expose or access to her breast when needed the bra is an option depending on the situations. The skirt and no underwear is so that her pussy is accessible at anytime I want to see, touch, or taste it, or to allow her to let anyone I give her permission to allow them access in the same way.

It was Friday early evening sometime after dinner during the summer, the slaves name is Kathy an office manager for a local doctor’s specialists group. The standard wardrobe was something she wore on a daily basis to work.

So we had a nice dinner of burgers on the grill, we talked about the evening ahead of us. As we talked she knew something was up for the evening. We were early in or relationship and training. We had fantasized during sex of things I wanted her to do for me and what she was to do with her body and herself and what her purpose in life was for. Up till this point it had all been talk. Telling her to shower and dress for an evening of exploration.

We headed off to a movie at our local theater where as we watched the movie I placed my hand on her leg which she knew meant to open her legs for me so that I could play with her pussy. I slid my hand up her leg and played her with her already wet pussy. I gently stroked her clit till I saw that she was being aroused by my touched and then I stopped and removed my hand. I did this to her about every 15 – 20 minutes while we watched the movie which I think neither of actually watched. After the movie she was so turned on that in the car she had her hand on my cock asking if she could please my cock with her mouth. I told her that she could only use her hands she took my cock out of my pants and slowly stroked my cock. I knew there was a long night ahead; she thought we were headed home for some hot sex. She was surprised when I jumped on the expressway which she now knew we were headed to one of our favorite adult video store.

We have been to this store before looking at movies while feeling her up in the store with men walking around us with the chance of them seeing us. This was all about training her in these situations. She will learn that when I wanted her pussy that she had to open her legs shoulder width apart and allow me to touch her pussy, as I wanted. While In front of any possible audience she will learn to be turned on by the situation. the possibility of being seen by others as I was using her pussy. I knew tonight that I was going to push her limits of what she has experienced before.

In the car I played with her pussy. I asked her whose pussy this was and she answered in a breathy voice that it belonged to me her master and that it was mine to use in any way I wanted, I asked if any man could use it, she answered, “only if you give me permission to let someone use it.” These were questions I had asked her over and over during our normal sex, bringing her to orgasm each time at certain points in our conversation so she would learn to be turned on, and her body would react to those situations in a positive aroused way that would turn her on even more over time.

We entered the book store and walked around I could see the clerk checking Kathy out from head to toe as his head moved and his eyes stared at her legs under the skirt. I could just see the dark line off the tops of her stockings as she walked around. Giving her space as she moved around the store. then into another room with more videos on the racks. Following behind her as she strolled around for a few minutes giving me a few moments to feel out the 2 men in the area. I had learned from our previous visits that there were certain blind spots in the store where the video cameras could not see. In the section where we were there were only 2 men looking at video cases. I took her over to a corner out of sight of the cameras and placed my hand on her leg and her legs spread from my touch. I slid my hand up to her pussy and it was soaking wet, and I knew she was so turned on at this time that she was ready to move on to the next step. As I rubbed her clit I whispered in her ear “go over to that man and ask if he would like to touch your pussy, allow him to play with it, do nothing to him, do not go anywhere with him, just allow him to play with your pussy till I give you a signal to stop. Do not cum, no matter how much you want, do not cum” I asked do you understand she nodded her head with approval. Her breath was fast and heavy, her lips were parted, and I knew she was ready to be given away.

She had always worried that I would be angry if she let another man have her in anyway, that was the way society had raised her and that was a barrier I needed to break for her to get past. She slowly walked over by the man I pointed out and was looking at the video cases by him for a little bit then reached across in front of him to grab a case and excused herself to him as she picked it up. He nodded his head, I could tell he was caught off guard by her actions; she then leaned in front of him again to put the case back. As she did this she looked him dead in the face and said “would you like to feel my pussy it is very wet right now?”

He smiled at her and looked around to see if anyone was watching. He said, “Are you serious” she answered “yes “as she opened her legs she touched his foot with hers which made him look down to see what was going on and he saw that her legs were opening for him.

I could see he was hesitant, and she could see he was reluctant, so she reached under her skirt and pulled her hand back out with two fingers soaking wet from her pussy juices. I could see that from where I was standing as her fingers shined from the wetness.

She held out her fingers to show him. She said” see how wet I am for you please touch my pussy it needs you to touch it” he looked around again and then he slid his hand up under her skirt and as he did, it lifted the edge and I could see the tops of her stockings and the suspenders which made her look so sexy.

I watched her face and by the ecstasy I saw spread across it I could tell exactly when his hand touched her pussy. I could see she was getting so very turned on by everything that was happening to her and what she was doing. I watched, as he must have been looking for the right spot on her clit and inside her pussy to push her over the edge, I could see her fighting the urge to cum, which made me happy. I saw him lean into her and saying something to her; I found out later that he was asking her to go outside to his car so she could suck him. She was so turned on she couldn’t answer him verbally but turned her head no, I could see all of this from where I was standing looking between the racks of video boxes. I wanted to see more of her face and his hand up her leg so I moved casually to get into a better position.

I heard Kathy make a quite moan, her mouth was open she was breathing heavy I could see her chest rise and fall on every breath and her eyes were glazed over. I knew it was becoming harder and harder for her to hold back the orgasm building up in her pussy. As I looked down at his arm under her skirt I could see by its movement when he was thrusting his fingers into her pussy or when he was rubbing her clit, and then I saw it, her pussy was dripping down the inside of her leg to her stockings. I knew she was now so wet probably wetter than she has ever been.

The 2nd man in the area looked over at Kathy standing next to the 1st man when she moaned and watched them both. This whole process went on for several minutes before she looked over at me.

I could see in her eyes how aroused she was, her breathing was just like when we were having sex and she is so turned on. Her eyes were looking at me glazed over and asking for some sign as what to do. As a master I knew this was good despite how bad she wanted to cum she was waiting for me to give her some signal so she could. I gave no such sign to her I just smiled at her as I watched.

She was now having a problem standing she leaned forward to grab the man to hold herself up by his shoulder he again talked to her asking the same as he did before and added would she stroke his cock that he now was pulling it out through his zipper and stroked his hard cock in front of her. She again gave the same negative reply to him then looked at me. I gave her a head signal for her to come back over by me. She then gently pushed his hand out from under her skirt thanked him for touching her pussy and walked toward me.

When she got to me she must have been feeling very much the submissive. As she stood close to my side in a way as to reassure her obedience to me was not in question. That was nice to see from her, I knew that already after what had just happened. She obeyed my orders to the tee; I knew she was my slave.

I then touched her leg with my hand and her legs parted for me as I had trained her. I slid my hand up to find Kathy wetter than I have ever seen her. Her whole crotch was wet and there were streaks of pussy juice down the inside of her legs. I played with her pussy and she began to beg me to cum. “master may I cum? Please master let me cum for you. Please master let me show you how I serve you. I will cum for you. Please master.” She said this over and over begging I continued to say nothing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.