On Loan for Christmas - Cover

On Loan for Christmas

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cindi is searching for a proper partner in life and she is determined to find one before Christmas day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Water Sports   Size   Small Breasts  

Cindi looked down at the young gentleman sleeping peacefully on her small bed. The silly fellow had a sweet smile on his face and his business was fully exposed and still semi-erect after the much-needed draining into the bed-pan. She considered making the journey to the hallway bathroom to dispose of the evidence of a long night of excessive drink, but merely opened the slightly cracked window and tossed the stuff into the cold night air. Of course, she first checked the alley below for stray humans before her disgraceful act of lazy convenience. Her thought was that proper people shouldn’t be walking about like wandering gypsies in alleyways in the first place.

She carefully folded the gentleman’s trousers over the top of her ironing board and vowed to give it a good lick first thing in the morning.

The sight of the handsome young man still dressed in his posh finery from the waist up and totally naked from the waist down was enough to start her chain of filthy thoughts working overtime just like she always liked to do before putting her “teddy” between her legs and pumping until she found happy release.

Slowly, she stripped her drab and ill-fitting clothes from her nicely curved young flesh and stood over the sleeping form like a Greek goddess filled with delicious desire and unladylike urges that threatened to push her into desperate action.

The sleeping gentleman was not truly a titled personage, but he would be if his older brother expired in some unfortunate accident or visitation of some dread disease. Of course, he loved his brother dearly and had no interest in such matters, when the playing of cards, the drinking of ale and the diddling of willing females was constantly his priority each evening after the sun had set and his nocturnal nature played havoc with his good intentions.

His name was Harrison, but everyone called him “Harry” behind his back or straight to his face because he couldn’t stand the more formal Harrison. It sounded entirely too pretentious to him and he wanted to fit into the crowd of liberated revelers. The more common the circumstances, the happier he was and his excess of depravity knew no bounds in matters of the imbibing of spirits or the soft sweet spider’s web of female flesh. His new acquaintances were a pair of gypsy twins with the devil in their every cunning movement or whispered naughty thought. He was dreaming of the girl’s mouths working him front and back with a skill that made him groan with happy appreciation at their sinful efforts.

They were so much alike that he often would be joyfully navigating his way up a dangerous channel beneath him and look at the other one wondering which one was delivering sweet cheeks for his tingling happiness. After numerous expeditions into their identical cores, he realized it made no difference in the scheme of things because they were almost the same person every respect. His only wish was that he had a pair of male appendages to satisfy them both at the same time. They enjoyed writhing on the ends of his fingers making noises most unladylike and cursing like drunken sailors on their way to feminine release.

Their names were so confusing to him in their raw native form that he assigned them his own labels calling them “Fanny” and “Candy”. He had to admit, he seldom knew if he was doing it to Fanny or to Candy, but they grew to answer to their new names with eager obedience.

Lately, he was somewhat perturbed that their possessive older brother Dominic insisted that he only do one at a time and kept fondling his long blade like he would like nothing better than to cut off young Harry’s member just to teach him a lesson. Still, he was not a total idiot and used caution whenever the brother was in proximate status and he made do with either Fanny or Candy allowing the other to see to her own devices.

This evening was a bit more spirited than usual and he decided to move on when he discovered the naked cheeks pushing hard into his groin belonged to neither Fanny nor Candy and they were both giving him dirty looks from across the room like the dagger hanging from their brother’s belt. It was that circumstance that drove him to wander into Cindi’s Christmas tree lot like some homeless person in search of succor.


Cindi washed her naked body with the heated water from her reserve under the table and reached out to rinse the young gentleman’s semi-erect shaft resting in innocent sleep right next to her on the small bed. He stirred and began to babble words of passion like he was doing something right there in his sleep. More importantly, his rod rose rapidly and soon stood to attention like a soldier ready to do his duty for King and country no matter the personal cost to his obedient body.

With a studied slowness, Cindi slid next to Harry letting her soft skin rub his naked legs like one of the sluts she often poked fun at behind their backs. Her wetness between her legs was not from the cleansing water, but from her female juices that were brimming over and escaping from her trembling bush like love sprinkles from a happy wife.

She let her head fall down to his naked groin and started to lick his business like she had found a delightful thickness to fill her eager mouth with yielding male flesh with just the right amount of stiffness to command her attention. His juices started to activate her taste buds and soon she was gobbling his masculine essence like she was dining on the finest gourmet items on the menu. Her fingers strayed to his hard firm cheeks and she entered his heated crack to search for his tightly clenched puckered opening just to see if her probing would accelerate his rush to fulfillment.

Her answer was almost instantaneous and Harry’s shaft grew even larger and it vibrated between her ruby-red lips. She could feel the draining of his spunk begin and the spurts flowed down her welcoming throat like fine wine with a meal of manly flesh. Cindi’s determined finger was pushing against Harry’s puckered opening with just enough pressure to defeat his weakened sphincter and slide inside his channel like some conquering Mongol with the power to make him her slave forever.

That particular explosive episode caused poor Harry’s marvelous cock-stand to lose the glory of its stiffened state rapidly. Cindi was in a quandary for the best course of action to a new upstanding role for him and fell back on the old solution of simply taking him inside her warm, wet mouth yet again and used her tongue until the results were unmistakably successful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.