30 November 2006 - Cover

30 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Abby’s alarm clock woke her from a dream about her and Brad making love for the first time. She turned it off, remembering yesterday, a big smile grew on her face. Her dog Molly came up from the foot of the bed, giving Abby her customary good morning kisses.

“Molly, you know who I’m in love with?” She asked, hugging her faithful companion. “I’m in love with Brad Miller, or should I say, Brad Hayward. I’m in love with Brad Hayward. And you know what else Molly? Someday Brad is going to be my husband!”

Abby always told Molly her deepest desires, her deepest secrets. She slipped her feet onto the cool floor and started humming as she dressed. “I love Brad Miller, I’m in love with Brad Miller!” She sang.

She picked up her bundle of newspapers from the end of the driveway and turned on her cell phone to check her messages. There were eleven unread messages! Abby scanned who they were from and quickly opened the one from Brad first.

“I had the time of my life last night, thank you, Abby. I’m very proud to be your boyfriend. See you at school, Brad.”

The other messages read, “I heard about the kiss.” “We were at the game and saw you kiss that hunk.” “Did you two fuck after the game?” “Are you two going steady?” “OMG what a hunk, you are such a lucky bitch!” “Are you boyfriend and girlfriend?” “I’ve got to see you at school about all the juicy details!” “I’m so jealous, you lucky bitch.” “Did you give him a blow job?” “See me at school.”

“Holy shit, it was only a kiss!” Abby exclaimed to her phone messages. “But what a fantastic kiss!” She hugged Molly again. “Do you know who I’m in love with Molly? She barked and wagged her tail. “I’m in love with Brad Miller, and someday he is going to be my husband, and I’m going to be his wife!” She repeated to her trusted friend.

Abby went about her usual business of delivering her papers. Molly was not only her close friend but also her protector. Though small in size, she had the heart of a lion and wasn’t afraid to test anyone she deemed approached too close to her love. Molly also helps out Abby by delivering her papers by carrying them one at a time in her mouth to the front step of her customers.

As she prepared for school, she turned on her computer, and after a short search, printed off the name change information paper she promised for Brad.


While waiting at the school bus stop, Abby usually talked with a few other kids but not so this morning. She was swarmed by every girl at her stop. They all wanted to know about the kiss’’ and what she and Brad did after the game. A couple of boys teased Abby, asking her for a kiss too.

On the School bus, Britney and Amber were waiting for her. They patted the back of the empty seat in front of them for her to sit there. “Okay girl, tell us all about it!” Britney started.

“It was only a kiss,” she replied, grinning sheepishly.

“Yeah, some kiss I’ve heard!” Amber teased.

“So did you two fuck after the game?” Britney had to know.

“Will you keep your voice down?” She asked, looking to the others nearby. “No we didn’t fuck,” she replied and smiled a little embarrassed. “Brit, your mind is always in the gutter when it comes to sex!” she teased.

“That’s not what I heard!” Came a male voice a few rows back. “I heard Brad fucked you good,” he boasted. “You can fuck me anytime you want Abby,” the asshole added.

Abby’s face turned crimson red, embarrassed by all the attention. “In your dreams George!” Abby replied, recognizing the owner of the comment. Her girls asked Abby a lot of questions about the kiss, Brad, and if they were a couple. The twenty-minute ride to school was over in a blur.

Abby stepped from her bus, feeling the cold bite of the winter air hit her and was met by more kids wanting to know the same answers. She looked to the approaching buses, knowing Brad’s was usually a few minutes behind hers.


Brad was his usual late self, getting ready for school. He grabbed a quick bite to eat, gave his mom a kiss, and hurried to his bus stop. “Holy shit, I’ve got myself a girlfriend!” He said aloud.

“How do I act around her at school? Well, you asshole you had better treat her good. Be proud she has chosen you and you’ve chosen her. Don’t be ashamed to be seen with her,” he said to himself.

On the way to his bus stop, he turned on his cell phone and saw several unread emails. He scanned who they were from and quickly opened the mail from Abby.

“Thank you, Brad, for last night, I had the best time ever. I’m so proud to be your girlfriend, Abby.”

Brad smiled as he finished reading it, almost identical to what he had sent her. “I had a great time toom Abby,” he said out loud.

He read the other Emails as he walked. “Hey man does she fuck?” “Hey, Brad does she have a sister?” “She’s got a hot looking body.” “Saw you kiss that cute looking chick at the game.” “Does she suck cock?”

“Man these guys are sick in the head!” He remarked. While waiting for the bus, he was swarmed by guys he knew for more answers. “So did you fuck her Brad?” “Did she give you a blow job and swallow?” “Rumour has it you fucked her.” “I heard that she’s in love with you,” They wanted to know. Brad’s bus ride was over before it practically began because of all the attention.


As the bus stopped in the parking lot, Brad wiped a circle of condensation from his window, immediately looking for Abby. The yard was a sea of hundreds of other kids, all waiting for the last bell to enter school for the day.

Brad stepped from his bus, the cold air hitting him with light snow sprinkling the ground. He was again swarmed by several guys who had the same questions. Most wanted to know if he had fucked Abby or if she had given him a blow job.

“Hey Brad, you can kiss me like that anytime,” two girls in grade twelve teased him.


“Abby, Brad’s here!” Britney whispered to her hood-covered ear. Abby looked to her right, seeing Brad’s back about fifty feet away. She started to walk over to him, followed by six girls, and wondered what his reaction would be to her.

“Would he be embarrassed if I took his hand in mine? Do I give him a hello kiss in front of everyone?” She pondered. Abby’s heart quickened as she approached her young love, hearing him speaking to the others around him.


“I’ll tell you guys, you don’t understand what I’m saying. When Abby put her hand in mine, it was like being struck by lightning. The feeling went from my head to my toes,” he explained to those listening. “To answer your other question, if I was fucking Abby, or getting a blow job from her, that would be a private matter between her and I and none of your fucking business.”

Abby overheard his comment as she approached and slipped her left hand into Brad’s right. Those standing in front of Brad shifted their eyes to her. The electrical sensation of their skin touching was unmistakable only to them.

“You guys don’t feel it, don’t see it, do you. I can tell you who has put their hand in mine because of the feeling it gives me.” Brad bent his arm bringing Abby’s hand up with it. He kissed the back of her hand, noticing the perfectly manicured, painted nails. “The only person that gives me this feeling is Abby Kendall,” he said proudly.

“The feeling is very mutual Brad,” her soft voice replied. She leaned up to his ear and whispered. “By the way, you know you can fuck me and get a blow job from me anytime you want.”

Abby looked up at her love dressed in blue jeans, his dark blue River Rats hockey jacket, and ball cap. She leaned up on her toes and kissed Brad’s right cheek. Brad turned to see Abby, the fur hood of her coat framed her beautiful face and straight brunette hair. Their eyes met, their hearts melting and beginning to beat faster.

One wouldn’t admit to the other that at this time they were already falling in love. Abby’s checkered cloth waistcoat couldn’t hide the bumps of her firm breasts, and her tight blue jeans fit her like a second skin.

Abby went back flat on her feet, wondering what Brad’s reaction would be to her kiss. He smiled at her leaning down to his right, kissed her full on the lips. She instinctively put her right hand up, cupping the back of his head feeling his tongue parting her lips. She couldn’t help sighing as he gave her a long and tender kiss.

The wolf whistles let loose, and the kidding began. “Just like at the hockey game!” Someone yelled, and the group laughed.

“Thank you, Brad. That kiss in front of everyone meant so much to me,” Abby whispered, already breathless.

“Same with me Abby,” he smiled. Their handholding was replaced with Brad putting his right arm around Abby’s slim waist. Abby returned the loving gesture, her left arm going around his. They looked like and are the perfect high school couple.

Brad spoke up. “Now that kiss ought to kill any rumours that I’m gay. A lot of people spread rumours that may or may not be true, and they can really hurt a person.”

“And that kiss should also dispel the rumours that I’m a lesbian, well I’m not,” Abby added, kissing him on the lips. “Besides, as of last night, Brad and I are going together. We’re boyfriend and girlfriend.”


The school bell went off, and the two groups of about fifteen began to make their way to the main doors. Steve Jackson raised his voice to get their attention. “Before everyone goes inside, I want to settle a rumour that’s going around about me. In this case, the rumour is true, I am gay, or at least I think I am.”

“Hey man, there is no half way, either you’re gay or you’re not,” a voice yelled out.

“You’re wrong about that, some men are bisexual! At this point in my life, I don’t know what I am. I’m trying to figure that out. You guys don’t have to worry just because I might look at you. Anyone I’m with doesn’t go to this school. So if you’re truly my friend, I ask that you stand by me, if not it’s been nice knowing you,” Steve finished off.

He waited for the reaction from the crowd in front of him, especially the boys. Brad went up to Steve, offering his right hand. “Thanks Brad for not saying anything to anyone when I told you I was gay.”

“Hey man, I’ve always liked you as a friend and still stand by you too,” Brad stated, interlocking his thumb with Steve’s hand in his and patting his shoulder in support. They had a firm handshake as several other guys also shook hands with Steve.

“Any friend of Brad’s is a friend of mine too,” Abby added, rubbing his forearm in support.

“Thanks, Abby,” Steve let out a big sigh. “Glad that’s finally out in the open.”

“Yeah, but you may have now opened up a new can of worms. Having to deal with the bullying and name calling that goes with being tagged a queer, faggo, t or butt fucker. Not that I’d call you those names. It doesn’t bother me either way if you’re gay or not, you’re still me friend.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.