My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 22: Mary - Part 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22: Mary - Part 3 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

We’d added a new lady to our little relationship, Krissy, a thirty one year old knockout. She just booted a philandering husband and came to us with nearly zero sexual experience, save laying there while her hubby got his nut. Her initial contact with me was a nightmare, her calling me a ‘kid’ and relegating me to the general male population of self-centered numbnuts and dickwads.

Krissy got her first introduction to oral giving and getting, and several vaginal orgasms early the very first evening. The lady was now a blank page, wanting us to write new chapters into her sex life. Once the gate was opened to new sexual experiences, she was in it for the duration. For my part, her looks, her hot body and her enthusiasm made me want to offer her every experience I could expose her to. Mary and Darla were hot to try this new lady on at some point this weekend, themselves.

I’d just finished a satisfying bout with the new girl and lay relaxing with her head on my chest, snuggled into my armpit. She suggested we get up and take a shower ... together. She said this with a smirk, explaining her ex never took a shower with her. With a woman like her, she’d have to PRY me off her bod. But like the saying goes, ‘you can’t fix stupid’. As she started to get up, Mary pulled her down between them and played with her hair, adding little kisses to her neck and ears.

“Ladies, you’re probably aware of it, but I’m leaking his cum. I need to get in the shower.”

“Oh, then you’d miss something exciting if you did.”

“And that would be... ?” she questioned

Mary slid down Krissy’s body and Darla moved over the top of her, kissing her full lips. Krissy shrank away at first. I guess she figured out we were all in this together, so, stepping up to the plate, she kissed Darla back. Once Darla got her motor running, Mary eased between her thighs and licked my cum which was running out of Krissy’s pussy.

She pushed Darla away and sat up; “What are you doing?”

“Cleaning you up. His cum is just as good coming out of you as it is from the source, PLUS, your taste gets mixed in with it. Relax and enjoy. You did come here for the full treatment.” Still on her elbows, she watched first with fascination, then with pure lust as Mary cleaned her opening. Darla lay her back down and moved to her full breasts, sucking on a nipple like a baby.

Mary was going all out, fingering Krissy’s G Spot and swabbing her pussy. After ten minutes, Krissy arched her back and had another life changing orgasm. After she lay down, she pulled Mary up to hold her. Darla crawled over to clean the juices off my cock, but I did get up and shower the sweat off of me.

As I returned to the bedroom, all three were in a puppy pile, getting acquainted.

“Buck, this is kind of embarrassing, but when you were licking me, you were rubbing my behind. Isn’t that dirty. All girls are told how to wipe downwards after peeing so they don’t accidentally rub poop into their kitty.”

“Wanna know a little secret? The only thing dirty about contact between two people is lack of hygiene. From where I was at, if you hadn’t been clean, I could’ve smelled it. Girls are lucky. Very damned few have hairy asses like a guy’s. It’s also why I much prefer a shaved pussy. I can tell you without embarrassing either of these two, they give themselves or each other enemas every day they know I’m gonna be here. Why? Because I like anal sex and so do they.”

“Oh GROSS!!!”

Darla just smiled but Mary spoke up; “Don’t knock it until you’ve tried it. Maybe it’s not for everyone, but WE like it. Buck never does anal to pussy or anal to mouth unless he wears a condom. It’s a different type of orgasm, but just as satisfying.” That gave her something to think about.

“And you guys do this all the time?”

“At least once to each of us and every night. Buck, I think you need to tell her how this works.”

“Krissy, let me ask you this. When I rubbed your ass while I ate you, did it feel any different than when I was just sucking or fingering your pussy?”

“I guess if I was being honest, it did ramp up the feeling. No one’s ever touched me there before. That’s another thing Roger wanted to do ... all the time, but I always refused.”

I pulled her down the bed, then pulled her legs over the side. I got her ass situated right on the edge and pushed her knees back as I knelt on the floor, in front of her tasty treat. I ate her to another shaking orgasm including a swipe across her asshole every few trips up and down her dripping cunt.

“Anal is part of sex, Krissy. If you don’t like it, fine. But I’d like to show it to you in a while if you’ll let me try. Patience and lubrication will make it all enjoyable for you.”

After maybe a half hour of back rubbing relaxation, Mary rolled over and opened the nightstand, retrieving a tube of KY. She held it up for Krissy to see, who blushed, then nodded in silent, tacit agreement. Krissy would soon learn the joy of anal sex. It was something I knew about, from sessions with Tracy years ago.[see Youth]

We put Krissy on her knees and elbows. Being a total novice at anal or even doggy style, Krissy’s legs were too close together. Maybe the thought of being splayed out with all her girly bits displayed was more than she was comfortable exposing. I kneed her legs farther apart. Mary greased my dick generously with the KY and slathered a good bit on and around our new lover’s asshole. She knelt beside us and held Krissy’s ass cheeks open for me. I put a greased finger slowly into her dark pucker and held it there to allow her to get used to being dilated. As she relaxed from the initial penetration, I added a second finger the same way. Soon, she relaxed enough to let me twist and stroke the finger inside her tight, puckered ring. With two fingers inside her, I could ooze that cold jelly along the space between my fingers to get as much lube inside her as possible.

[Not having anything really to do with this situation before me, I remember seeing a disposable enema bottle and the applicator top on it was the same size as the cap on this tube of KY. Hmmm, my evil mind just thought of a ‘slicker’ way to stick-her, getting the ‘lube into the noob’.]

Darla sat at Krissy’s head, straddling her shoulders with her bare pussy right in front of her nose. This double teaming may have moved her mind away from the initial discomfort of anal sex to the totally new world of muff diving? I know she’d heard much about it, probably even talked about it at some point in her life but knew nothing. Nothing that is, except for her new-found willingness to try anything at least once. Krissy concentrated on Darla as I slid my slick cock up and down her ass crack before zeroing in on her tight bud.

“Take deep breaths and just relax. That’s the key to making this work. It will be mildly uncomfortable at first because you don’t know what to expect. I want this to be as pleasurable as possible.” She did tighten up as my cock entered past her tight ring, but I held still once inside to allow her to stretch to accommodate the new intruder.

Krissy’s tongue tentatively worked up and down Darla’s sweet slot, while Darla’s hands reached underneath her body and began to play with her nipples. For the first time ever, though she would learn that fact about other women a short time later, in that post-orgasmic moment of self-analysis, the taste, the scent, the wetness and beauty of another woman’s pussy. And maybe too the addictive attraction of willing partners.

Krissy moved her ass towards my groin and I took that as her willingness to proceed. Mary helped with two fingers rubbing the hot spot at the top of her vagina. Between her enthusiasm with her oral experiment and Mary’s stimulation, Her ass began to hump back on me as a sign to take this up a notch.

Krissy raised her head and hissed;”OMFG!! Oh shit, pound me, give me ALL of it!”

“Oh, my God, oh my God, oh my God! It’s so deep, so hard! I feel like it’s splitting me, but I love it! Oh, my God!” her voice rose to a scream. I continued to pound into her and she sobbed out her ecstasy, thrashing her head, screaming as her orgasms washed over her again and again.

I could only keep fighting the sensations for tiny bit longer, then washed her bowels with a load of cum. I left my dick in her to soften up on its own, feeling tiny spasms as the walls of her ass squeezed me, milking out every drop of cum I had. My balls felt like they collapsed. I sat back on my ankles as she unclenched her grip on the sheets and rolled onto her back.

Tears rolled down her cheeks and I brushed them off with my thumbs. Her shoulders shook with her emotional revelation.

“Never did I EVER imagine I’d do the things we’ve done tonight. I’ve never done anal before. I never THOUGHT about anal before. The very idea of doing it made me ‘squidgy’. Everyone said it was gross and it hurt like hell. I guess I believed them. I have NEVER cum so hard in my life. If you’d asked me yesterday if I’d ever let a woman touch my breasts, I wouldn’t have believed it. Put my mouth on another woman’s pussy, or let a man love my pussy with HIS mouth, I’d have laughed. Have a guy lovingly fuck my ass to a screaming orgasm, I’d be rolling on the floor. With everything we’ve done, when we ever get together again, my tits, my pussy, my mouth and my ass belong to all of you. God, I have missed so much in my life. I made myself unattainable in school and then married Roger. Maybe if I’d had some experience, he wouldn’t have strayed. He just demanded and when I didn’t throw myself into whatever, he just ignored me. All that has changed. This is a life I want to live now.”

Darla added her two cents; “Husbands or boyfriends like these were the ones that we girls described as ‘I’d rather use a vibrator.’”

“I think I have a small problem – I seem to be leaking, from everywhere” embarrassed, she headed for the bathroom holding one hand to her twat and the other to her ass.

While Krissy had left us with a little privacy, I turned to my two women “I like her. What do you guys think?”

“I think she fits nicely. Once we opened her eyes, she’s game for about everything we do” said Mary. Darla nodded her head in agreement.

“So, what do we do now? Weekend guest or regular visitor?” asked Darla

I suggested we have a heart to heart with her, as this was All very new to her.

Several minutes later Krissy re-joined us and I motioned her into the bed with Mary and Darla flanking her.

“Sweetheart, we need to tell you our story and how we set up this little housekeeping thing. Mary, you go first.”

Mary explained that I was originally her daughter’s boyfriend and the daughter didn’t mind sharing. Mary was making up for a 9 year dry spell and her daughter wanted to learn sex from a caring teacher.

“Oh, was this the guy you were bragging about becoming a son-in-law?” asked Krissy

“The very same, we shared him for a while, but my daughter ran him off. I knew a good thing when I had it, so I invited him to just move in.”

Darla took her turn.

“Mary and I were chatting about her live-in lover. I was divorced for five years from a pencil-dicked husband with no imagination. She invited me to dinner with the two of them and then back to her house to finish our conversation. That hussy was playing with Buck the entire time we talked. I finally had enough and they were good enough to take me to bed ... both of them. Like you, I’d never done girl on girl stuff, nor had ever dreamed about having anal sex, let alone being the star attraction in a 3-way. Boy! Was that first night an eye opener. Truthfully, I was in lust initially, now I’m just as in love with this ‘kid’ as you called him as Mary is. We both knew there were other women we worked with that had unhappy sex lives, so we decided to ‘entertain’ a few for variety. Buck felt like we were pimping him out and in a way we were.”

Mary chimed in; “You are actually the last person we intended to invite. Buck put his foot down that he was not ‘meat on the hoof’ for anyone and we have to accept that. What none of us figured on was that all three of us are drawn towards you. The big question is – how would you feel about a polyamorous relationship with us?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.