My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 21: Mary - Part 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: Mary - Part 2 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

We three had been living together for a couple of months. Condoms were only used if we planned ahead for a blowjob after anal to clean up the surplus cum coating my dick. Both my women were on the pill and happy as larks. I know I was – being able to feel my cum shooting deep inside a lover’s protected pussy is something no man should ever pass up. Mary fell into a role of ‘educating’ our new lover Darla and along the way, got a lot wilder. Actually, Darla didn’t take all that much encouraging – if it was new, she tried it. If it looked kinky, we ALL tried it. With my job away from home, sometimes a week at a time, my girls had plenty of time to let their imaginations run wild. Our little town didn’t have a sex shop, but we weren’t far from the state capitol and IT had mega shops. We went to sex lube instead of hand lotion, vibrators, dildos and even double dildos, nipple clips, handcuffs, blindfolds, strap-ons ... you name it. They could now do each other in either or both holes. It seemed double penetration interested them both. It was not that uncommon for me to be in one hole while my other lady filled the vacant one. It reminded me of my escapades a few years back. I just wasn’t that close to any guys now to want to share my bounty. To an extent, that was about to change, somewhat. That part comes a few months down the line.

It didn’t take long for me to get the idea of how to turn Darla on anally. In some ways it seemed little different than working her pussy over, searching for the G-spot, although I did need to take a bit more care to make sure I wasn’t hurting her. As I stroked and probed her ass with a couple of fingers, I began to tell she was enjoying it. I told her how I planned on playing with her asshole the next time we were fucking, and how I was going to use a vibrating dildo on her asshole. I rammed my slick thumb all the way in her puckered brown hole as we both hit the peak with really hard climaxes. I could feel her pussy clenching and pulling at my cock and I could feel her tight little butt hole clamp my thumb as she gave all she had with this one. After we’d done this a half dozen times, Darla was entirely used to getting something up her butt and it didn’t take foreplay to do it.

Darla and Mary both loved to get their pussy eaten, as long as one of us did the eating. They both really liked 69 or me fucking one or the other doggy style while the odd one out ate pussy. Mary had just worked Darla over with a big, fat dildo and after Darla climaxed, Mary flopped over on her back. I dove into her crotch to get her off. It didn’t take a lot because getting Darla off had her on edge. Her juices poured out and I stopped licking just long enough to swallow; it was either that or drown. Mary came hard, clamping her thighs around my ears so hard she shut off all outside sound. I had to finally push away from her or suffocate. Some of the great times we had were when one or the other rode my cock while the other sat on my face and played with each others tits as they kissed. It was a tough job, but I gladly took one for the team every time they did it.

As with any couple, the repeat of things got a little commonplace. I won’t say boring, but you knew what the other people were going to do nearly all the time. I never heard the girls complain but I did overhear them talking about ‘talking up’ our relationship with others at their office. Getting them to explain this, they said most didn’t believe it. The exceptions got very curious to the point of wanting to witness this. Not that I really cared, but thankfully most were single women. I didn’t want to be in a cuckold position with guys who didn’t know their wives were getting dipped by some strange stuff.

I came home late one Friday evening after a hard week at work, dirty clothes in hand. I kissed both women hello, luxuriating in the smell of their perfume. Looking up, into the kitchen sat a total stranger – a nice looking, younger brunette.

“What’s going on?” I asked

“Lara, meet Buck, the guy we’ve been telling you about. This is our live-in lover and all around stud. Buck, say hi to Lara.” Say hi? I was trying to draw a decent breath. The last thing I EVER fantasized about were these two bringing home some strange stuff. I don’t know, it was probably all of 10 seconds, but the delay seemed like minutes before I could blurt out a ‘Hi’ that didn’t sound like I was in panic mode. Taking her into the other room, I leaned over to whisper in Mary’s ear.

“What the fuck is going on? And why is she here?”

“Are you saying she doesn’t appeal to you? She does to us. She knows our arrangement and wants to try it. Please don’t be upset.” It wasn’t that I was really upset, but more like shocked that the three of us wanted to become a four way. I’d done all this and more back in the day, but our polygamous relationship had been a secret from the world, or so I thought.

“Honey, there is more than one lady in our office that would like to spend some quality time with us. I have to tell you up front a couple are married and in the same situation Darla was in – tiny dicks and no imagination.” I was still trying to digest all this. Talk about dumping a total surprise on me.

“Uh, how many more ‘ladies’ are we talking about? Are you pimping me out now?” Actually, the concept was starting to get my interested and undivided attention.

“Darla and I decided on one lady for a weekend at a time. You’re able to handle the two of us several times a day for the time you’re home, she’ll just slip in the pecking order somewhere.” Ok, it looked like I’d been voted in by proxy, so I may as well make the best of it. I could always pitch a fit later. I did want to make a couple of things VERY clear – if the girls wanted me to play their game, the ‘visitors’ all had to be on the pill at least a month prior to coming here. Also, it I had my druthers, I re-stated that I like a bald pussy best of all. Coming back to the kitchen, I walked over to the table and shook Lara’s hand.

“Is a handshake all I’m getting?” as she batted her eyes. “I was kind of hoping for more.” Wow! Direct and to the point. I can play this game too. I pulled her to me and lay a lip lock on her designed to curl her toes. She did me one better and ground her groin over my leg. This was getting better by the minute. A major plus was this woman could kiss as she swabbed my tonsils.

“Go take a shower and dress nice. You’re taking three horny women to dinner.” The sacrifices I make for love? Lust? Who gives a fuck! As luck would have it, Lara had a Chevy Suburban large enough to hold all of us comfortably. She handed me the keys as we went out the door. Being on the road for long distances with my job, I dumped my wonderful Dodge Super Bee. I just couldn’t handle four miles per gallon and my Mustang wouldn’t get us where we were going without being cramped. Parking at Mary’s house was hard enough with three vehicles even now.

Dinner was nice. To be seen escorting three beautiful women didn’t hurt my ego one bit. Later, as we sat finishing a bottle of wine, the conversation kept going to when, what and with whom. I let Mary and Darla field most of the answers – I was just the dick to be used and abused. I don’t know who was in more of a hurry to get to the house.

We’d no sooner got in the front door and applied the deadbolt before Lara was down to just her panties. She was on the thin side, not bony, just not a lot of padding. Her breast were small, like half an orange, with tiny, dime-sized tips. She was very aroused because her tiny nips stuck out like little BB’s and her crotch was getting wetter by the second. I just had to point and all three women marched into the bedroom, shedding any remaining clothes. Lara perched on the side of the bed as Mary and Darla went to work on me. Mary on my face and Darla trying to impale herself on my dick. Both were turned on because of our audience and took only minutes to finish themselves off. I reached for one of the hand towels we’d begun to keep on either of the night stands when Lara crawled on top of me.

“Uh uh, it’s all mine.” She licked every inch of my face, getting Mary’s juices off, then slithered down my torso to take my dick in her mouth. This girl had some skills. She had no trouble getting my dick lodged in her throat and only rose up to take an occasional breath. She finished to HER satisfaction and sat up trying to guide my rampant dick into her hole. As much as I hated to, I pulled her up far enough that she wouldn’t be penetrated.

“Don’t I get a fuck?” OMG, how do you answer that?

“Lara, I don’t know you. Don’t take offense but I also don’t know who you were with last night or last week. On top of that, fucking you is fucking everyone you’ve ever been with, and we don’t take those kind of chances and neither should you. You’re a lot younger than my two ladies so I know you’re fertile. Make us all feel better and let me get a condom on, please. We try to practice safe sex and we hope you will too. If you plan to return again, please bring proof you’ve been checked. Also, the pill is the preferred method around here.” She kind of wilted a little but perked up when Mary handed me a little foil packet.

“OOOooooh lemme do that. I’ve never put a rubber on a guy before!”

“Be my guest, hon.” Mary watched her fumble a little bit but made sure she had it rolled down properly. No sooner did she have it on me than she impaled herself. No foreplay, just hop on and ride into the sunset. She dropped herself hard on me a dozen times and screamed out an orgasm, collapsing on my chest. I don’t know if it was the cowgirl position or she was just super horny, but I rubbed her back until her breathing got back to normal.

“Gawd, thank you. The sex I’ve had so far has just been spreading my legs and letting them get off. That’s the first cum I’ve had I didn’t have to do myself.”

“Hon, I’m going to ask you a real personal question – how often do you have sex?”

“I’ve got several boyfriends and we do it about every time we go on a date. Why?”

“And you never use a condom? How have you kept from getting pregnant?”

“I’ve had pituitary problems all my life. That’s one reason why I’m skinny and have no tits. My mom looks like a cow and so did my grandma. I’ve looked the same since I was 13.”

“But you say you fuck on a regular basis. You don’t worry about clap or syphilis? Not to mention catching chlamydia. Remember- when you fuck, you fuck everyone they’ve ever fucked.”

“When you look like I do, you take whatever you can get.”

“Sweetheart, that is so not true. Find a guy that interests you and is interested IN you. Don’t make yourself available to any dick that wants to stick it in you.”

“You did.” This was getting out of hand and she was totally missing the point.

“If you recall, YOU did the sticking and only under my conditions. Look, I’m not trying to hurt your feelings. You’re way too pretty to be used as a cum bucket.” She broke into tears and Mary led her out to the kitchen. Darla sat down beside me.”

“That poor girl. Honest, we didn’t know that much about her. She was just the most gung-ho about coming over.”

“I don’t think she’s going to be a good fit for us, at least until she’s had an exam and cuts down on her affairs. She may turn out to be the sweetest thing to ever visit us, but not the way she is ... sorry.” Darla suggested we put her in the spare bedroom until she could go home tomorrow. I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t come back, even if she did follow my suggestions. I never saw Lara again.

We had a meeting of the minds after breakfast.

“Ok, here’s what I propose. SCREEN these women who want to experiment here. As long as they’re clean, on the pill and their faces won’t scare little children, and preferably shaved, I’m all for the variety. That said, that is not a revolving door in the front room. You guys also need to insure if any one of these women are married, they will be the epitome of discretion. First time I’m accosted by an irate husband, WE are all over. I was perfectly content with the two of you. Next, no more than one lady per weekend, and on a side note, when do WE get alone time?”

Mary and Darla started to speak up, in protest, I think, but a hard look from me made them close their mouths and think. I couldn’t help it, but I felt like a cheap hooker. A variety of strange pussy was certainly tempting, but my choices were being made without any input from me.

Two weeks rolled by. It was Friday night and home for the weekend and my girls were all cuddly and smiley. Moreover, as soon as I walked in the door, I was told to take a shower and dress nicely. Why do I smell a rat?

“We’re taking you out to dinner.”

“Just dinner, eh? No surprises then?” I should have known something was up.

“Well, we ARE meeting someone, hon.”

“And that would be...”

“Kristina, but you should call her Krissy. That’s what we call her at work. Before you even ask, she’s a recent divorcee, no kids, thirty one years old and drop dead gorgeous. Best of all, she’s been on the pill for five years and hasn’t even dated since her husband deserted her.” Hmm, well she met my criteria, so we would see.

“Wanna tell me why she’s thirty one and no kids and her ‘ex’ just walked away from her?”

“She told us she smelled another woman’s perfume on her hubby’s clothes and one night he came home late with lipstick on his collar. She confronted him and he told her he’d been hot and heavy with several women in his office building. She tossed all his clothes in the front yard. Now I think she’s looking for a grudge fuck. We told her about you and she’s curious.”

They took me to a nice restaurant and this Krissy already had a table for us. I seated all three ladies.

“So you’re the stud they’re always bragging about. Kinda young, aren’t you? What makes you think you know shit?”

My ladies kinda came down on her, telling her she’d have to feel it to believe it.

“You just a horny kid!” She said. “Just can’t wait to get me in bed, can you? Something else to brag about to your high school chums.”

“Hey! A little less of the “kid” thank you very much.” I sighed theatrically, “So, that’s all I am to you? A life support system for a dick, a tongue and ten fingers? Just a quick fuck?” I could live without her attitude, after all, I didn’t ask to meet her.

“I’m sorry, it was nice to meet you but I think I’m done here. Ladies?”

They were busy trying to shut Krissy up.

“Thanks for talking about me like I’m not here, girls!” I said.

Krissy stood up and said in a loud whisper “Just like that, you’re going to walk away from a free fuck?”

“That ship sailed about five minutes ago. Like I said – nice to meet you.” and went through the front door. Our house was only about a half hour walk and it would do me good to walk off this mad. I’d gone about ten blocks when all THREE women pulled up beside me in Darla’s Suburban.

“Please get in” said Darla.

“Buck, I need to apologize. What I said was totally uncalled for. Please, let’s go to your house and start over” pleaded Krissy.

I got in, but reluctantly. No one needs this shit.

We walked in and sat around the kitchen table. I asked one of my girls to start a pot of coffee.

“What brought on all the acid remarks” I said, once we had our coffee in front of us. I figured to just launch into this. This lady, Krissy, turned me off earlier and I felt I had -0- to lose.

“I’m just really feeling bitter because of that asshole-soon-to-be-ex-hubby. We were married five years. I was happy and I thought I made him happy too. Mary and Darla told me they had someone at home that would mellow me out. YOU were a major surprise. I get the fact you’re young and probably have a really short recovery time cause you’re a kid, but that doesn’t really mean squat to me.”

“Krissy, this ‘kid’ is recently back from Nam, and this ‘kid’ makes $17.50 an hour doing a ‘man’s’ work. I’ve lived a pretty full life with some major life experiences. What exactly, makes a ‘man’ in your opinion?”

“But you’re so young! What can you possibly know that is going to help me?”

“This won’t be the first time I’ve ever said this, but it’s something you need to understand. I will give you the biggest secret to getting women to have a good time. A real, caring man takes his time and learns what a woman likes, uses this foreplay to see where their buttons are, what makes them purr, and not be afraid to ask them if they like what I’m are doing. Taking your time to find out what your lover wants will keep them coming back. Never expect sex. If it’s offered, treat it like a gift. Yeah, I’ve dated/fucked a lot of women. All my ‘fooling around’ as a teenager, I thought had given me an eye for women and their needs, that kind of thing ... of course, if you believe all that, I have a bridge to sell you too.” as I smiled. “I have long since figured out that what I didn’t know about women would made an encyclopedia look like a pamphlet, and what I did know would take about a page to a page and a half, subject to frequent amendments and writing in the margins. I don’t claim to be any kind of ‘super stud’, I just know a handful of things that seem to work.”

Mary and Darla had to get into this discussion in a big way, telling her I was able to satisfy both of them and had even opened a few, new horizons for them, to the point they’d asked me to continue to live with them. It took them a little bit to fully explain what a polyamorous relationship was, how it worked and how to keep it exciting. They also mentioned some ‘other’ women from work that left with a smile on their face but sworn to secrecy. Why was I feeling like a $2 hooker? I get kinda embarrassed being talked about like I’m not there.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.