My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 19: Caroline - Part 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19: Caroline - Part 11 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

I was free as a bird now other than being employed by Frisco railroad. Upside was $17/hr plus road expenses [remember-this is the early 70’s], downside was we worked N. Dakota to Texas and I was gone sometimes a week at a time unless it was within driving distance. I’d basically gave up living at home, to move in with my ladies. I really thought I had it made and Caroline, Mary and I were going to be long term until Caroline changed.

She was normally a very level headed woman but she developed an annoying habit of ALWAYS talking baby talk to me, even though I told her it drove me to distraction. I’m not talking ‘let’s make babies’, it was like ONE of us was a two year old. It was developing a rift between us but she persisted. Mary tried to reason with her but nothing worked. There had been talk of us tying the knot and having Mary as a live-in lover. I know Mary was thrilled at the prospect. I finally had enough and gave her an ultimatum, after which, she promptly answered in baby talk.

I need an adult woman, not a two year old. Nearly a year passed and had Mary all to myself. Caroline made several scenes about staying with her mother while ‘blowing’ her off. A definite wedge was developing between mom and daughter. With much sadness, I moved out, only dating her mom occasionally and getting together with the two of them even less so. I really think Mary was more devastated than any of us. Seems like every time I looked around, Caroline was there.

I had a tough time dating anyone in town as they were all Caroline’s ‘friends’. Mary invited me over for a few laughs from time to time. I think if I’d asked HER to marry me, She might have jumped at the chance. Mary could never understand WHY Caroline drove me away, she knew HOW. Mary and I actually got along famously, going out to diner, going to the lake camping or just staying at home fucking each other’s brains out. Caroline was always invited, but she found other things to occupy herself most of the time. It didn’t matter, Mary and I made our own party - if Caroline chose to be somewhere else, that became her problem. Mary and I were very compatible, despite the big age difference. To my knowledge, Mary never went out with or slept with anyone but me. I guess in some weird way, I rang her bell just like she wanted it rang. I know she loved sex, at least with me, anyway she could get it. Oral, anal, vaginal ... she was game for it all. Her daughter had been too before she went all weird on me. Mary and I were comfortable with each other in or out of the bedroom.

I was ‘asked’ to help out at the family truckstop on the weekends I was at home. Dad was sick and couldn’t’ do his share’. Hell, that man was worth ten times what he was taking home out of there. He was still a vice president of an oil refining company here. He didn’t feel the need of the paycheck he got from the station. Caroline talked to him all the time. He and I talked about the trouble she and I had. He agreed it had to be aggravating, but Caroline was such a sweet girl and he knew the deal we had going with her mother. All he could say was I was blowing a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Maybe so, but my sanity had to mean something too. Mary suggested I just keep my dick in Caroline’s mouth so she couldn’t talk. After she came, she was unconscious anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.