My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 16: Caroline - Part 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Caroline - Part 8 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

We joined Mary back on the bed as she was waking up. She gave her daughter a good morning kiss on the cheek and grabbed me around the neck, pulling me completely on top of her.

“I need a wake-up fuck, if you don’t mind, stud.” Ok, I can do that. I’d rather have brushed my teeth or gargled first, but hey! A fuck is a fuck!! Her thighs were already wide apart and she must have been fingering herself while Caroline and I were engaged in our morning ablutions.

Rubbing my hardening dick up and down her slit a few times, I fed it into her.

I began to slowly pump my hips back and forth, fucking into Mary’s cunt. It always seemed so incredibly tight, the one time we’d actually fucked. I knew that the tightness of a woman’s pussy had absolutely nothing to do with how much sex she was getting and everything to do with the tone of her body and muscles, but Mary’s pussy always just felt wonderful to me, almost virginal.

“I needed your cock in me this morning, maybe every morning, Buck”, she gasped.

“You make me feel so cheap!” I grinned, “It’s so humiliating. I’m just the family sex toy now.”

It only took two minutes and Mary was thrashing around the bed as she came. I hadn’t been in the saddle long enough to get all that aroused. Pulling out, I flopped over on my back. Quickly, Mary got her breath back and crawled down my chest to grab my slimy hard cock. Lowering her head, warm lips surrounded me.

Mary could only put about six inches of my meat in her mouth before chocking but it didn’t slow her down. She wanted that slender cock of mine down her throat and she would have it no matter what. I felt her swallow and let my dick push in that last bit. I could feel the first ridge in her throat. I pulled back a couple of inches to let her get a breath and she forced herself back down again.

This was the first blowjob Mary had ever given me. She never let on she knew how to deep throat- something else for her to share with her daughter, along with shaving her pussy. It truly felt wonderful, but I needed something more. Pulling out, I rolled a surprised Mary over on her stomach and kicked her knees apart.

I put the tip of my saliva-covered dick to her hot little nether hole and pushed it inside. She let out a gasp as I slid part way up in her. Fuck she was as tight and hot as ever. Mary rose up until she was on her knees, letting me make deeper thrusts. Ten minutes of plowing her shit chute got my balls churning and I filled her bowels. As I made my last, deep thrust, it pushed Mary over the top again, and she slumped down on the bed.

“I get the feeling you needed that,” I said quietly.

“Oh My God! ... you have absolutely no idea...” she said.

I made a trip to the bathroom and soaped my dick. I didn’t see any residue, but you never know where it’d be ten minutes from now. Drying it, I went back to the bedroom. The ladies were already hard at it as I returned. I watched with interest as Mary and Caroline fed on each other’s pussy, amazed that mother and daughter could break down the incest barriers and enjoy each other freely now. You know, you just can’t find this kind of quality entertainment on television. The turn-on must have been mutual because both started gyrating uncontrollably and soon, fell apart. Just watching got my undivided attention and that transferred to a whole other part of me. Mary had been on the bottom and Caroline just slid off to her side. The target was just too good to pass up. I’d already fucked mom, now it’s time to do the daughter. I pulled Caroline’s hips up and moved closer behind her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.