My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 14: Caroline - Part 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Caroline - Part 6 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Since Mary had already primed her pump, I slid in the saddle, burying my hard dick to the root. Caroline had already experienced this last night, so now, we were going to experiment.

“Roll over onto your hands and knees baby.” She didn’t ask why, she just did it.

Lining up with her slot, I went balls deep on the first thrust, Caroline arched her back and shoved back against me, impaling herself again. I grabbed her hips to set a rhythm. All I had to do was maintain my balance, Caroline was fucking herself on my dick. Swiping my thumb through her excretions, I pushed my thumb in her ass to add a little more sensation to her fucking.

“OMFG, fuck meeeeeeee!” I wasn’t fucking her, SHE was fucking her. I coulda been a dildo wired to a bedpost for all I was doing.

Mary wasn’t exactly idle during all this. She had one hand fondling her daughter’s nipple and the other buried in her own crotch. It’s so nice to see a family playing together. Mary finally lay down and moved under her daughter to bring her tongue to bear on Caroline’s clit and an occasional lick to my balls and the junction where we were jointed. Caroline started coming like a string of fire crackers going off - one climax after another. She fell off my dick and simply passed out. Mary smoothed her daughter’s hair and led me out of the room.

“Caroline doesn’t have any health problems I need to know about, does she?”

“She’s healthy as a horse, why?”

“She keeps passing out every time we fuck.”

“These are all new feelings for her. She’ll cope or maybe that’s just her thing - have a good climax and sleep it off.”

“I hope you’re right but it’s kinda scary.”

“I’m not going to worry about it. You won’t let anything happen to her, I can tell by the way you treat her. Hey, I’m missing out on MY turn, buddy. Let’s not waste any more time.”

We returned to the bedroom where Caroline had curled into a ball, sound asleep.

Her mother giggled, “Is that like being fucked out or what? Let’s take it into her bedroom and let her sleep.”

No sooner than in Caroline’s bedroom than Mary got on her knees, head down and ass in the air.

“Get that bottle of hand lotion off her dresser and leave it on the bed. I want you to do me doggy style, then lather up my ass and buttfuck me til I scream. Would you do that?” No problem. Like I said earlier, I LOVE anal sex. It’s just ‘different’.

Tab A goes into slot B. Mary’s pussy was still wet from the last foray in her bedroom. She’d gotten wet all over again licking her daughter’s clit and me while we fucked. As this was the first time I’d actually entered her with anything other than fingers or my tongue, I was very surprised at how tight she was. I guess 10 years without sex might make you almost virginal again. I remembered she mentioned the climaxes she’d had earlier were the first she didn’t do for herself. We set up a slow rhythm, I’d plow forward as she rocked back. This woman still remembered how to fuck.

“Mary, do you have toys?” She was panting as she answered,” A very small vibrator, hardly bigger than my finger.”

“I have to tell you, your pussy is remarkable. You are so wonderfully tight.”

“Stud, you’re the biggest thing that’s been inside me in I don’t know how long. I’m kind of jealous of Caroline. She can get filled like this as often as she wants, but shut up and fuck me. I can’t wait to get you in my ass after I cum.”

I sped up the thrusting and I could feel her pussy clench my dick. It was making random spasms and I could hear her breathing getting ragged and a low moaning coming from her mouth.

“Oh Jesus, push in hard and just hold it there.” I did and she did. I held her to keep her from falling down on the bed. Taking advantage of this little interlude, I grabbed up a bottle of lotion and slathered her ass and my dick with the oily stuff. I lined up with her tight rosebud but asked her if she needed more prep than this.

“Buck, sometimes I like things slow and gentle. The rest of the time, I like a little pain, like pulling and biting on my nipples and my clit. This time, I just want you to jam it in and fuck the daylights out of me. We’ll do slow and gentle some other time.” She didn’t have to tell me twice. As soon as she stopped speaking, she kinda braced herself and I could tell she waited to be skewered.

I rubbed the head of my dick along her ass crack. She moved her butt to follow wherever it was. When I went in her, I wanted it to be a shock, no warning or prelude. I think she was getting frustrated with the teasing and as she relaxed, I jammed in balls deep.

“OH MY GOD! You are so far in me, you’re splitting me in half.”

“Just giving the lady what she asked for.”

“Please, hold still a minute and let me get used to that fence post in my butt.”

I gave her about 30 seconds then started a slow in and out move, just about an inch either way. As another minute passed, she got her own motion going, slamming her ass cheeks against my groin. She kept pleading for more.

I grabbed her cheeks with both hands and spread them wide apart, gaining another inch of dick. I started pumping as hard and fast as I could, and watching Mary’s asshole swallow all of my cock.

I put my hands on her shoulders and pulled her back on my thrusts three or four times until I started spraying cum in her.

After the first hard squirt she let out a long moan and I felt her rosebud tighten up around my throbbing cock as I kept blowing my jism just as far up in her bowels as I could.

“Oh YEAH ... UNnhhh Oh FUCK Yeah ... FUCK ME! ... Give it to me Buck!!. Do it do it do it, I’m cummmmming!!” she screamed.

There was no need for her to tell me she’s cumming. Everyone in the neighborhood can hear her. Her daughter came shooting into the room, wide awake.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.