My Youth
Chapter 13: Caroline - Part 5

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13: Caroline - Part 5 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

I called and Caroline asked me to pick her up and go to A&W. She was a little pensive getting into the car and pretty much stayed quiet the few blocks we had to go. The Bee roared along nicely, the cam giving the car a sexy shake as we idled around, looking for a place to park. Gotta love a good muscle car!

Pulling into a slot on the far outside, we could see everyone as they pulled in or circled the place. I waited for Caroline to speak.

“Buck, did mom tell you what she wanted to do?”

“Mary told me a lot of things and asked a lot of questions. Can you be a little more specific?”

“Mom wants to go to bed with you, that’s what.”

“She mentioned something along that line. She also said that might be something for the two of you to hammer out. Me? I won’t do anything that hurts us. I guess a better question is how did you feel about it?”

“So, you’d fuck my mother?”

“That wasn’t what I said or what I asked.”

“I don’t know how I’d feel about it. I’m afraid she’ll steal you away from me.”

“Baby doll, fat chance of that happening. You’re mine and you’ll stay that way for as long as you want me.”

“It did turn me on this morning, knowing she was watching and suggesting stuff.”

“Did your mother happen to mention she kissed the shit outta me after you passed out? Remember, I told you no secrets.”

“Yes, she did and I don’t think I mind that at all. What bothers me is she knows all this sex stuff and I don’t. She’ll rock your world and leave me in the dust.”

“IF, and I say IF she and I were EVER to do anything, you’d be right there along with us. Remember - no secrets. Also remember, you two were the ones to put this whole business together to begin with.”

“Ok, take me home. Mom’s waiting for us.”

Mom must have had a lot of faith in her daughter because when we walked in the door, she was in a housecoat with nothing under it, if the gaps meant anything. As Mary walked around, it wasn’t hard to notice her pussy was shaved. Maybe a little hint to her would get Caroline to shave hers. I much prefer a pussy without the free dental floss. In this time frame, bald pussies were not the norm that they are today. Bald is beautiful.

No sooner than the door closed, Caroline ran into her room and closed the door, saying she be out in a second. About two minutes later, she came out wearing only a pair of crotch-less panties. My jaw hit the floor. I knew she had some sexy underwear from that first time I saw her in her room, but this?

“Do you like them? Mom let me borrow a pair.”

Was I going to be man enough to handle this pair of wild women?

Mary spoke up “Let’s take this into my bedroom this time. I have a king sized bed.” I could feel my dick growing by the second.

Mary told me “Caroline got you this morning, so I get you first tonight. We’ll trade off as long as you can handle us.” With that, she lost the housecoat. I think I stripped in record time.

I was right in my assessment this morning. Mary had high, firm breasts, a little smaller than Caroline’s, but still lovely to look at. The major difference was Mary’s nipples were long, like almost three quarters of an inch long, whereas Caroline’s were hard little pebbles when she was aroused. Either woman would look dynamite, braless in a thin shirt. Mary was also blessed with flawless skin, no wrinkles to be found except tiny laugh lines around her eyes. With them standing side by side, Mary was possibly three inches taller than her daughter.

Laughing, both ladies fell back on the bed and I crawled between them. I took Caroline in my arms and kissed her as deeply as I could, then rolled over and pulled Mary to me. Mary gave me a quick buss on the lips, then pushed me down to her distended nipples. I sucked on one as I rolled the other between two fingers.

“I won’t break. Pull on those babies.” I pulled and the harder I pulled and sucked, the harder she ground me into her chest. She was moaning and panting as I nursed and abused her dugs.

Eventually, Mary pushed my head down towards her feet. I didn’t need written directions to know what she wanted next. I caught movement from the corner of my eye and there was Caroline, down at face level with me to get a bird’s eye view of her mom getting her pussy munched. I didn’t need to part Mary’s folds. Her pussy was already suffused with blood and the outer lips swollen. Pushing her legs up onto her chest, I licked her from asshole to clit, like I’d done her daughter earlier. Mary about broke my nose hunching up to meet my thirsty tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.