My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 10: Caroline - Part 2 - Caroline's house...

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10: Caroline - Part 2 - Caroline's house... - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

“So you’re the guy my daughter has been creaming her jeans about” asked Mary, Caroline’s mom. WTF? ‘creaming her jeans’ and this out of her mother.

“Don’t mind her. She doesn’t have much in the way of MOUTH FILTERS, do you, mom?” All I could do was stand there and turn red. MY mother would have asked nosy questions from any girl I’d ever brought home, not RUDE questions. Caroline disappeared into another room and figured it was about time to make my exit.

“Caroline, thanks for coming tonight. It was fun talking to you. Ma’am, it was nice to meet you.”

“Wait, I’ll walk you back to your car” as she came back into the living room.

We walked outside and she was kind of hanging her head. “Sorry about mom.”

I told her it was ok but had to ask her why she was so blunt. It had to embarrass the hell outta Caroline.

“She’s just like that. I guess I DO talk about you a lot.”

“Caroline, even with your mother’s little distraction, I think you’re a cutie. Maybe we can get together another time.”

“Will there BE another time, Buck?”

“Sure, gimme your phone number. I already know where you live.” I saw her shake. This must have been exactly what she’d wanted to happen.

During the week that went by, I got my share of the gig money, which I studiously put in my bank account. I’d put enough money through the bank that they’d issued me one of the new ATM cards, so pocket money wasn’t a problem. I spent most of my time with my guys, talking over new songs we needed to learn but did make time to call Caroline for a Friday night date.

Friday night...

I picked Caroline up about 6:30, asking her what she had planned for us.

“Can we go to A & W and park for a little while?” A&W was THE hangout for anyone not considered a ‘soc’[sounds like ‘sosh’]. That crowd included all the jocks, cheerleaders and the rich kids. The rest of us were too low on the food chain to even recognize. The social crowd would have liked it if there had been some way to chlorinate our end of the gene pool. The band was the exception when THEY wanted us to play for some sorority dance. We retaliated by charging more to play for one of their gigs than for one of us lesser beings. Parking at A&W was ok, but it seemed she might have an ulterior motive.

Tonight, she’d lost the baggy top and dressed in a skirt and button up blouse. Interesting lumps on her chest told me she’d been hiding something.

“You hungry or what? I figured you’d wanna go to the drive-in or something.”

“You’ll take me to the DRIVE-IN!!” Maybe she just had an orgasm or something.

“Sorry, I wasn’t trying to insult you or anything.”

“Oh let’s just park here for a little while, then I’d LOVE for you to take me to the drive-in. I want people to see us together. I am so happy that you’re taking me out.”

Maybe 30 minutes later, we were headed out to the city limits and the drive-in as it grew darker.

The Mustang had bucket seats, but the center hump was really just a raised place between the two seats. I had the forethought right after I’d bought it to put a nice, comfortable pillow over the hump. She hopped on the pillow right off the bat. With the difference in our heights, this put Caroline’s shoulder about even with mine. [There was another benefit to those bucket seats and that pillow that I’ll get around to later in the story.]

As per my usual habit, I parked as near the back as possible. I pulled the speaker in and hung it on the widow as I rolled it back up. I don’t even remember what was playing because about two minutes after we’d parked, Caroline was all over me. Remember, this was a Mustang with very little room in front, but what it DID have was that wide space between the seats. Turning towards her. I eased her down, pushing her back so her head was on the cushion of the rear seat. She had to straddle the center console. This wasn’t my first rodeo in this car. If you wanted your date comfortable, you laid her out. This gave me the opportunity to lay on top of her - where it went from there was anybody’s guess.

Caroline didn’t exactly tense up but I could tell she was a little apprehensive about this. When I kissed her for the first time, she about crawled into my mouth. She pulled me hard on top of her, wrapping her arms tight around my neck.

I think she forgot about the tension until I went for a tit. This bitty little girl shoved me hard enough to push me off of her. Ok, big mistake. Rationalizing to myself, I figured I hadn’t been the one doing the chasing here. As I sat in my seat, Caroline hadn’t moved.

“Why did you do that?” she asked

“You’re a beautiful girl, I’m a guy. It’s what guys do. Sorry, I won’t do it again.”

“I’m not ready for anything like that, with you or anyone else.”

“Ok, ‘nuff said. I think you’d better sit up so I’m not tempted anymore. You look just too good laying there.” She got up and resumed her place on the pillow. I put my arm around her and we finished the movie.

As the ground lights came on, I started my car and got in line to leave.

“You’re mad, aren’t you?”

“No, I’m not mad, I just made a mistake.”

“Are you going to take me out ever again?” I watched her face cloud up. I thought about this for a few seconds. I KNEW she wanted a positive answer, but I was the one developing blue balls.

“Caroline, I’m sorry. You’re just different from the women I’m used to. I’ll try to reign it in, ok? If you still wanna go out with me, I’m still game.” She hugged me.

I took her straight home and walked her to the door. She turned into my arms and gave me a pretty hot kiss goodnight. Walking back to the car, I hard to adjust my dick because it had been hard and aching for the last half hour. Making up my mind, I drove back to A&W. It was still crowded and several cars had two or more girls in it going hag. [hag or stag - slang for being without the opposite sex] It didn’t take long for some of the girls in my class to holler at me to park next to them to catch up on old times and gossip. One thing led to another and one of these ladies made it known they wouldn’t mind heading to the boonies for a little good time - just what I needed. Being an asshole male, I gave little thought to Caroline. She had a chance and blew it off. I can respect a girl wanting to stay virginal, but I was a long way down the road to hell. I didn’t party as hard as the rest of the band did. They’d fuck anything that made herself available. I was a little more discerning than that, but I did get horny. I just wasn’t so blatant about it. I’d had a pretty wild relationship that ended nearly a year ago [see Youth] and it had been kind of a dry spell for me compared to that.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.