My Youth
Chapter 9: Caroline - Part 1

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9: Caroline - Part 1 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

As you’ve read in my previous accounts, I had a very popular band, popular enough to tour the entire central US several times. As always, there were groupies and an outlet for the band’s teen hormones. Some were high schoolers, like us, all the way to grown women in their 20-30’s. I don’t know what it is about musicians, but if you’re good, women seem to be drawn to you.

Our recent tour was designed to coincide with our school year. Although we did a lot of schoolwork by correspondence, we STILL had to put in a certain amount of days actually IN the school building. This was our last out-of-town gig for the summer. This was an understanding between US, our parents, the school board and our manager. We had a gig lined up near our hometown, sponsored by the biggest radio station around and at $4 per head or $7 per couple, our share of ticket sales and at the door promised to be big. Our contract read $500 per member PLUS 25% of the door. We’d just come back from winning a ‘battle of the bands’ in Omaha and our radio sponsors were playing it up big, which only enhanced ticket sales. The Convention Hall had a packed crowd as we looked out from behind the curtains. A lesser known band was opening for us and thankfully, they were good, so as not to get the crowd in a down mood as we waited for them to finish their set.

We took the stage after being announced and the roar of the crowd was one of the best ego-builders known to man. Our playlist was already set up and as I slung my bass around my neck, I looked out over the crowd near the front of the stage and saw her. I dunno who she was, but she was belly up to the edge, getting as close to the band as possible. Great, another groupie. As we started our first song, she seemed to just stare at me and none of the other guys. Maybe my fly was open, who knows.

As the crowd got into our music, couples began to fill the floor. I watched this girl get hit on by Gawd knows how many guys, but she just waved them off and kept her eyes on me or my fingers flying over my guitar neck. After an hour, we told the crowd it was break time and launched into our break song. Three minutes later, I set my bass in its stand and walked backstage for a cold drink and to sit for 15 minutes. We were chatting amongst ourselves when the GIRL with a backstage pass walked over to me.

“I just love your music and I can’t believe we go to the same school. My name is Caroline and I know yours is Buck. You know we only live about a mile apart? You’re a senior and I’m just a freshman. Once in a while, I’ve seen you in school. I’ve driven by your folks house a million times. I ... I just can’t believe I’m talking to you!” If she’d only slow down a minute, I think she could have actually taken a breath.

“Well, hello Caroline. I’m glad we have at least one fan out there. Looked to me like everyone was kinda bored” as I smiled at her.

“Oh God. NO! Everyone here just loves your band. Why don’t you guys ever cut a record? I bet you’d be millionaires.”

“Well, it’s like this, we do lots of cover songs and a few of our own, but mostly cover stuff. People know them, so it’s not like we havta get ‘em to like our own songs. Maybe in the future.” She seemed to be mulling that over in her head.

The break was over and we gathered ourselves to hit the stage again The radio sponsor took Caroline by the arm and told her she couldn’t remain backstage if WE weren’t there. As she walked off, the front man whispered loud enough EVERYONE backstage could hear it “BUCK’S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!”, loud enough that Caroline heard it too. As I took my place back on the bandstand, I thought about this girl. Not tall, not short either. Maybe 5’-2” or 3, shoulder length shining coal black hair, nice legs, what appeared to be a trim waist, and a very pretty face. It was hard to discern much else as she was wearing a bulky pullover. The band started our next set and Caroline resumed staring at me. Why did I get the feeling she was memorizing me, or something about me?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.