My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 8: Goon and Ragdoll - Part 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8: Goon and Ragdoll - Part 2 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Months later...

Another change, this time in Dolly, started as soon as she got home from our trip. After cleaning out the endless supply of shapeless, outdated clothes in her closet, she made room for her new things. She was a little dismayed that the new clothes occupied a very small area of her near empty closet. She had some money saved. After all, she rarely went anywhere and if she did, it was with Mary. Her only expense was to chip in for gas or beer. She had a car and town did have, at least, decent clothing stores. K-mart would be an improvement over the old contents of her closet. Actually anything manufactured in the last five years would be an eye opener to anyone who knew her. Tomorrow, she do her own shopping.

Cutoffs and a T-shirt would do for her little shopping spree. Dolly was determined to shed the Ragdoll persona she’d fell into for so many years. K-mart wasn’t known for it’s designer labels but a swimsuit is a swim suit. With her slim body, she picked out a white one-piece swimsuit that had a bikini style bottom, open from both sides around the back, tying behind her neck. The flashy part was the gap between the ties that went down to near pubic level making what you did see look more daring. She had been told by more than one sales lady that if it got out of your comfort zone, it was probably the right choice. This was waaay outside her comfort zone and in her mind, she couldn’t wait for Buck to see it.

Next stop, the panty and bra isle. Buck had bought her some very nice, very sexy pushup bras with matching panties, but she wanted things for everyday use. Thongs had yet to make an appearance on the fashion scene but French cut and bikini panties were the hot item. Since her bust was small, she chose matching lace and half cup bras that barely covered her nipple. She felt herself getting wet just thinking about wearing them, especially with one guy in mind.

Sundresses and fashionable shorts and tops were next on the list. She also had to decide on school wear. At this point in ancient history, and not just in parochial schools, girls weren’t allowed to wear jeans or slacks to school, even if it was 10 below outside. Every Monday morning, students could enter by one of four entrances, going up a flight of stairs to the 1st floor.

At the top of each stair landing, one or more male and female teachers stood watch over the entering students. Boys had to have their cigarettes hidden or they’d be crushed by the male teacher [there had already been a lawsuit against the school for destruction and theft of property, so the teachers could only smash the cigs if they found them publicly displayed]. The boys had to endure a ruler laid along the top of their ears to check for sideburn length and the ruler was scraped along the cheek and chin to check for any emerging beards. God help you if your pants slid down enough to show your underwear, Shirt tails tucked in at all time [BTW, all shirts had to have a collar] and belts were required. [this was prior to schools being forced to chuck their dress codes.]

The girls, on the other hand were not allowed to show any signs they were wearing a bra - no straps showing and no tight tops that showed the forbidden bra strap across the back, and absolutely, may you burn in hell, gasp ... CLEAVAGE! They were also forced to kneel on the next to the last step and their skirts had to break on the step above. No heels more than 1” tall, no open toed shoes, no stockings or hose [panty hose had yet to be invented]. Girls all wore girdles so there was no possibility of accidentally showing panties. A shaved pussy in the girls shower meant being sent home and your parents notified of WHY.

Yes people, the prehistoric times are only 40 years or so in the past.

No hand holding in the halls, although it WAS permissible to walk together as long as you weren’t actually touching someone of the opposite sex. Getting caught kissing was punishable by being expelled.

Married, engaged or pregnant meant banned from school forever. [this was before Alternative or Transfer schools existed]

I had a band, it was my livelihood, and with a note from my parents, I was able to have hair that hung over my ears, as it was ‘necessary’ to my ‘work’. School didn’t like it, but it seemed lawsuits kept popping out of the woodwork forcing them to take a more moderate approach.

I digress. Dolly chose what she felt she could get away with and paid for her purchases. Rushing home, she called Mary [Goon] and asked her to come over to see her new stuff. After Mary saw all the new things, she got very quiet, and started to cry.

“What’s wrong” cried Dolly, “don’t you like my things?”

“Oh, they’re wonderful, so different from what you usually wear, but you’re different now too.”

“I’m the same girl you’ve ran with the last three years, but I’m tired of being frumpy all the time.”

“So where does that leave me?”

“Mary, you’re my best friend, like a sister I never had. Now we need to work on you.”

“Look at me Dolly, really look. You know that saying about making a silk purse out of a sow’s ear? I think that applies.”

“You’re just going to give up? What about your diet? We have a YWCA here, go enroll and get into an exercise class.”

“That’s a lot of work and I’m not ever sure it will change anything” she whined.

“If you started to lose some weight, you’d feel better about the effort it takes. I think it will get easier as you go along. Somewhere down the road, you’ll reach your best size. Buck was reminding me about the heavier girls in school. Some of them are beautiful even at size 24. The right clothes, the right makeup and we’ll make a new you.

Buck was so helpful picking out a lot of this stuff, things I’d never dream of wearing and I know he’ll help you too.”

“Ok, I’ll give it a shot. Speaking of Buck, how many times did you have to fuck him to get all this?”

“Not once. Can’t someone do something for us without a price tag? I asked him the same thing and know what he told me? He never had a dolly he could dress up before.”

Mary did join the Y and got into what would later be know as aerobics. As she sweated off a lot of excess water, she started to shrink, little by little. At the end of a month, she’d shed nearly 30 lbs and it showed. She started a program to walk, then jog, then run around our school’s 880 yard track, toning her thighs and calves. It also dropped a lot off her ass. Her pear shape was disappearing and her self esteem was climbing.

Mary finally got down to a size 16, which made her look miraculously better.

Dolly and I loaded her up for a trip to the big city for her own shopping trip. It’s harder to find large women’s sizes, much more difficult than the other end of the scale. The difference in school was very noticeable. Kids who never spoke to them began to walk and talk with them. Mary lost a lot of the chip she carried on her shoulders.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.