My Youth - Cover

My Youth

Copyright© 2016 by Hellraser

Chapter 6: Youth - Part 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Youth - Part 5 - Recounting growing up and certain indiscretions along the way

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

Meeting of the minds ... The husbands gather

“Look you little shit. Our WIVES all seem to gravitating to you and your little buddy there. All we get are complaints about OUR performances.”

“Well, I may be a ‘kid’, but momma didn’t raise any retards. One of the things I’ve tried to drill into Tracy was that you should not expect sex. If it was offered, treat it like a gift and treat the lady like you appreciate her.”

“I will give you the biggest secret to getting women to have a good time. Take your time and learn what they like. Use a lot of foreplay and see where their buttons are, what makes them purr, and don’t be afraid to ask them if they like what you are doing. Taking your time to find out what your lover wants will keep them coming back. One MAJOR thing you dudes need to keep in mind - WOMEN control a large portion of the money in the world, husband or not, and they have all the pussy.”

The guys just stood around, shaking their heads. I don’t think ANY of this even occurred to them. One of them spoke up “I guess I can sympathize with the ladies.”

“But you know what they say about sympathy ... You can find it. It’s in the dictionary between “shit” and “syphilis. Don’t just try to placate them. Do the right thing” I said.

Einstein’s quote, “Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

My Quote, ‘Sometimes, you just can’t CHANGE stupid.’

It made me wanna to hit something, preferably any or ALL these men, with a baseball bat until it stopped feeling good to me. I don’t know if anything I’d said had even gotten through to them. Hopefully, one or two might see the light. What started out as just a ‘wild’ experience for these couples was making rifts in their marriages. I’m a 19 year old KID. Why should I have to educate these grown guys? I’m not some kind of control freak. Really, all I could influence was Tracy, and he was coming along slow but sure. Sal was open for about anything WE wanted to do because she knew I’d never hurt her. Barb? Well, what can I say - Barb does what Barb wants. For the most part, she does nothing that really affects our group of four.

Mary ... getting into the swing

Mary wanted to go to our caboose again. She’d gotten a little experience in the main cabin, but it seemed most of the guys sorta avoided her because of her age. She WAS the oldest here, but she still had looks and a strong desire to try any new thing that excited her. Almost as soon as she was in the door, her clothes fell off. I was quite pleased SOMEONE had talked her into shaving off that JUNGLE she had decorating her crotch. Tracy was still tagging along.

“Babe, can I offer you a beer or something?”

“Oh, you know, if I have a few beers, my clothes fall right off now” she said with a grin.

“Darlin, I think a glass of WATER will make your clothes fall off if you know it’s leading to sex.” She just giggled and nodded her head.

“That’s beside the point. I overheard Alice, Paula and Sharon talk about taking it up their butts. Isn’t that supposed to hurt? Not to mention it’s so nasty.”

“You mean your husband nor any of these other swinging dicks has ever tried your ass?” She nervously giggled again and added. “Never, but I’m willing to try anything with you. You I feel I can trust. You’ve shown me types of excitement I didn’t even know existed. So, if you want my ass, you can have it” she said. “How do I do this?”

“Some women like if on their backs with their butts propped up on a pillow, some like it with their knees pulled up to their chests, or some just do it doggy style. I’ve been told that’s a ‘submissive’ position though. I guess you need to figure what’d be the most comfortable for you.”

“I told you ‘what’s-his-name’ rarely ever HAD sex with me, let alone experiment. I don’t think it even qualified for ‘plain vanilla’ as I’ve heard the other ladies say.”

“Then you need to crawl on one of these bunks and get comfortable. I’m going to get your motor running to get you relaxed.” With a bounce, she was on the bed on her hands and knees.

Seeing as how she’d positioned herself, I pushed her knees a little further apart and lay with my head under her wet pussy.

“I need you to kind of squat down so I can reach that wonderful pussy you have.”

“Thank God for a year of yoga. I think I can manage that just fine.” And squat she did by moving her knees even further apart. My target was right before my nose and mouth and I dug in, licking her moist slit from clit to her opening. She began humping that pussy down every time I got even close to her clit. The woman had found her sweet spot and was learning to take advantage of it. The first time we were together, she didn’t know what a clit was for. It didn’t take long and she was absolutely dripping girl juice. Sliding from between her knees, I reached over and grabbed the ever present KY.

“Mary, I’m going to stretch out your sphincter a little. This will ease any pain you might feel, just try to relax and trust me.” Rubbing a generous amount of lube right onto her asshole I was able to slide a finger in her quite easily. I pulled out and pushed a glob into her waiting butt, slathering it inside to get her as juicy as possible. I felt her tight ring relax as I rubbed so I eased a second finger inside her.

“Buck, I feel so full. I feel like I need to go to the bathroom.”

“That’s normal, hon. Just relax, you’re doing fine.”

Two fingers were sliding in and out with only slight resistance. Now was the time for the main event. With barely any hesitation, I pulled my fingers out and eased the tip of my hard dick in. She hadn’t moved nor complained, so I eased in about three inches.

“Oh damn, stop right there. I can’t stop myself from tensing up.”

While she was trying to relax, I talked to her.

“It’s ok, Mary. The worst is over. It’s not going to stretch you any more but it will go deeper. Everything you feel will be from your tight little ring. Did you know that your asshole has more nerve endings than your twat? According to Barb, she gets more stimulation from her ass than vaginal sex.”

“She must like this more than having her pussy stuffed. Seems like every time I see her, someone is buried to the balls in her ass, so she must be onto something.”

Mary had totally forgotten about having her own ass invaded by now.

“Ok, I’m going to give you the whole thing now” as I slid in to my balls. She made no complaint, so I pulled back until the head was just inside her. Easing back in, I buried myself as deeply as I could go. Mary bought into the act and began to buck herself back onto me. After finding her rhythm, the bucking turned to slamming.

“If every woman had a dick like this stuck up her, the vibrator companies would soon go out of business. I LOVE this!”

Low moans started deep in her chest and soon turned keening noises. Soon, she heard a scream and only dimly recognized it was coming from her. Her body was seized by a huge contraction, her entire body stiffening as her climax peaked. The most intense orgasm of her life crashed over her body and it built until it became a pounding in her ears. Her eyes rolled up and if it had it lasted any longer she knew she would have passed out. I let her drop down on the bed to curl up in a fetal position.

“Darlin, are you ok?”

“Damn, what the hell did you just do to me ... I can’t stop shaking.”

“Honey, THAT was an anal orgasm.”

“OH MY GOD! I have NEVER felt anything remotely like that in my life. Will I do that every time?”

“That would be hard to say, but the fact that you DID means it can happen again.”

I hate to sound smug, but I just love to ring a woman’s bell. Talk about an ego boost! Tracy had the forethought to get her a wet washrag. Her thighs were soaked. She cleaned herself and gave both of us a hug and a kiss as she got up to leave.

Sharon returns...

“You’re my new boyfriend.” She said it with a big grin, but in a tone of voice that sounded like she wasn’t really kidding at all, which scared me a little bit. Ok, way more than a little.

“Alice told me that women NEEDED someone like you and I should just latch onto you. I think Max is going to be history. If he wants to chase teenyboppers around, then more power to him. One of these days he’s gonna get caught, shot or castrated and I don’t wanna be connected with him. Over the winter, I found his stash of kiddy porn and it was just ... disgusting. I mean what ADULT gets his rocks off with a ten year old. He’s even got films of young brothers and sister and the kids were fucking adults ... that’s just sick. I know where he orders them and I’ve got all his credit card receipts. I’m thinking I’m going to part ‘Mr Rich Attorney’ from some of his money. Hell, after talking with Alice, she agreed to ‘rent’ me a bedroom in that big cabin of theirs. I might havta do Stan once in a while, but he’s turning into a real sweetheart and it’s something I’d be doing anyway.”

“But what if he tries to drag us into it?” I was getting nervous by this time.

“What’s he gonna do? Admit to having sex with two UNDERAGE girls ... I don’t think so.”

“A couple of points we need to get clear on - what if he comes out here and makes a big stink about you leaving, an next, what about Sal and I?”

I’m trying to get this whole thing into my head, but the idea of a woman just suddenly deciding she needs ME besides Sal is only slightly short of completely, totally NUTS!!

“Do you really think Sal is going to be a problem? I mean I’m not trying to monopolize you or anything. She seems to share her toys well as it is.”

“Sal is my love. You, I can let grow on me, but no one replaces her in my heart.”

“I think if we can work at it, you can learn to love two women. Right now, I love you but I’m not ‘in love’ with you. You just make me feel better about myself than I have in a long time.”

“I don’t wanna sound like a wimp, but this is a conversation for you and Sal.” Ok, I WAS wimping out, but hell, I LIKED Sharon but then again I LIKED Alice and Mary.

“If Max does show his face, I’ll just tell him. He’s an attorney.”

“Try not to use words of more than two syllables or he won’t understand” I said.

Sharon and I made our way back over to party central. She went in the door first and as I followed, the room got quiet.

I suddenly got that deer-in-the-headlights look as five women in the room turned to stare at me with pure animal lust in their eyes. All the guys decide to go into town and hit the beer joint.

I heard Tracy say as he backed out of the room, “Be afraid, be very afraid.”

“Wait! Where do you think you’re going?” grabbing his arm.

Just another night of debauchery. Tracy and I are SO abused.

The four of us decide to hit the beach...

Sal and Barb wanted to check out the campers, just to see new faces. Tracy and I were more or less, along for the ride. Ya never know when some cutie sporting a bikini will suddenly appear. I mean, Sal is my woman but I AM male. Low and behold, Sal met up with two girls she and Barb went to school with. The four girls put their heads together and it was evident that we were NOT part of their conversation. We left them to do whatever teenaged girls do and strolled down the beach, looking for that hot mamma that was sure to be out here in the warm sun. We’d reached the end of this three block long beach and headed back the way we came, disappointed no new pussy there gave us a hardon.

On reaching our girls, the two new ones didn’t take their eyes off of Tracy and I. Their scrutiny was intense enough to make both of us sport boners.

“What?” I asked

Sal spoke up “This is Susan and this is Beth.”

After the usual pleasantries, I took a closer look at the two new girls. Both girls were matured more than our two little sweethearts.

Both new girls sported a woman’s hips, a tiny waist and were sporting big B to small C cups in their tiny little bikinis. Tracy had lost the power of speech, so I took up the slack. Rather than make a fool out of myself OR lose my dick to a jealous woman while I slept, I told the girls we’d see then back at the cabin.

I had to damn near DRAG Tracy to get him to follow me.

“Dude! Did you SEE those two? OMG, I’m in love.”

“No you’re not, you’re in lust. BIG difference. And how do you think Barb is going to feel?”

“You mean I can’t LOOK?”

“Lil buddy - you see grown, BEAUTIFUL women all the time and you even get the privilege of fucking them.”

“Fuck you. You have four women who follow you around like you’re the last man on earth.”

I won’t argue that, although it’s starting to become a problem.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.